Mary's Control Ch. 05 - Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, wow, Mary. I've, uh, never imagined what you have described. Pets, what a novel concept to me. So, do you want me to be your pet?"

"Oh, no, no, no, Sylvia, not at all. You are strikingly different from anyone I've ever met. My feelings for you are totally new for me - I'm not even sure how to describe them. They're much deeper than anything I've experienced."

She softly says, "I feel something for you too, Mary. I have no experience at all, so this is brand new to me."

"Sylvia, I know that what I've told you about me is unusual, and some might say bizarre. But it's who I have been. I will understand if you tell me that it scares you or disgusts you. I'm prepared to leave you alone and just treasure the memory of this one happy day."

She thinks and then says, "I'm not scared." More thinking, then, "And because you say that you always treat your pets with great kindness, and I have seen how kind you can be, I am not disgusted by the idea. I can't say it would be for me."

"No, I know that, Sylvia. It never occurred to me. You are strong and independent, and aren't afraid to go after what you need and want."

She thinks more, then says, "So what do you want with me, Mary?"

"Oh, Sylvia, this is all new to me, too. My thoughts are running madly inside my head, and my feelings are surging up and down my body. I know that you are special and wonderful, and I want you in my life. What form that takes is something we have to explore."

"I see."

"My mum used to play a song a lot. It goes, 'I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me.' Maybe this is love, Sylvia, I don't know. I haven't really known love."

"Neither have I." We are silent for a moment, and then she asks me to let her feel my face again.

"Oh, Sylvia," I gasp. "That feels so delightful."

"I remember the first time I did that. I was afraid you'd think I was creepy."

"No, Sylvia, I had read about it, and I was very happy for you to see me. I gasped then and now because your touch excites me."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes, Sylvia. Your fingers are magic."

She smiles and says, "I'm glad you like them."

She feels my face with both hands and turns her body to bring her face close to mine. She closes her eyes and gives me a soft, sweet kiss. I moan softly and press my lips gently onto hers, kissing her back.

Our lips slide gently over each other as we share our affection. I pull back, brush her cheek with my hand and say, "Oh, Sylvia, that was the tenderest kiss I have ever had."

"Oh, Mary, that was my first real kiss, and it was wonderful. I want many more with you. I have so much to think about, though. Can you wait?"

"Of course, Sylvia. I feel like we have all the time in the world. There's no rush."

"Thanks. Um, one more thing. You said you liked to have fun with your pets, but I'm different. Does that mean that you don't want to have fun with me?"

"Oh, Sylvia, I never meant that. It certainly has been in my mind, too, but I want you to know that you mean much more to me than fun."

She smiles and says, "Okay, good."

"I guess I'll leave you with your thoughts, and wow do I have my own. Good night, sweet Sylvia."

"Good night, darling Mary."

I leave her and say a cursory goodbye to Ms Jackson on the way out.

DREAMING ABOUT SYLVIA

I barely remember driving home, going in, undressing and lying on my bed before I discover myself reliving Sylvia's kiss. It feels like the kiss has lasted all that time.

I haven't spent any time today thinking about sex with Sylvia, but now I remember her hinting that she wants to have fun. My hands find my boob and pussy and start rubbing gently as if Sylvia were touching me. Her touch is so electric, I just know that she will be a wonderful lover if we get to that.

I imagine her fingering my nipples and pussy to a wonderful gentle cum. As I drift down from my light orgasm, I hear my phone beep. Sylvia has texted me, "Today was the most wonderful day of my life."

I smile and reply, "Mine too."

That sets me off again, and I masturbate quickly and madly to another orgasm.

I clean up for bed and daydream of Sylvia until I fall asleep.

The next morning, I feel dampness on the back of my nightie. I check my pussy and it's dripping wet. I must have had dreams of Sylvia, but I don't remember them. I pee then strip and flop on the bed, kissing sweet Sylvia in my imagination.

I think about what her body will be like next to mine. She seems to be slim like me, with small boobs about my size. I read her text from last night and I feel her love (is it love that we have?) wash through me.

I decide against masturbating - highly unusual for me, as my morning ritual always includes it. I shower and dress in my usual shorts and t-shirt. I check my emails. Monica has written to confirm a Monday morning start to the installation. She forwards a list of a few things to do to help. It's Saturday, so we have time to prepare.

I make some breakfast and while waiting for the toast to pop up, I look alternately between Sylvia's photo and her text. I am positively glowing. I do want to know what love is. Have I found it?

While sipping my coffee at the kitchen table, I think about texting Sylvia. I don't want to push her, so I hesitate. As if we have a magic connection, I see her text pop up, "Good morning, Mary." My heart skips a beat and my body reacts with a hot flush.

"Good morning, sweet Sylvia. I was just thinking about you."

"I felt that. I hardly slept all night."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you working today?"

"No."

She calls me. "It's all right. I was thinking about you all the time. About what you said last night and about your sweet gesture. I've been kissing your face."

"Aw. You can nap today then?"

"Yeah, probably will."

"I wasn't planning on giving you my life history last night, but your mum grilled me and I told her pretty much what I told you, so I thought you should know. I'm sorry if it was too much, too soon."

"Yeah, Mum and I talked this morning. She's not real happy about me falling for you so quickly, Mary, but I've never felt more right about doing anything than I do now."

"I feel the same way, Sylvia. I still can't explain to myself why I feel so powerfully drawn to you, but it feels like the first stage of a roller coaster ride, where we are drawn inexorably upward with no vision of what's over the top. I don't know what's to come, but I know that it will be a thrilling adventure."

"Oh, Mary, yes. I've thought about your previous experiences, and I do find them strange, but intriguing. They don't scare me in the least and they don't bother me at all."

"I'm glad to know that."

"So when can I see you again?"

Her question is a mild surprise. I was thinking that she might need some time to assess how she feels, but I guess she's done that. I see now that she doesn't muck around once she decides upon something. I like that.

"Well, I have no plans for the foreseeable future, so anytime."

"Tonight?"

"Sure, how about if I take you out to dinner, like a proper first date?"

"Oh, Mary, that's exciting. Yes, please, but only if you let me pay. I insist. You've done so much for me already."

"Okay, I accept. Do you have a favourite restaurant?"

"Yes, Luigi's. I love Italian. Do you know it?"

"Yes, I've been there a few times. What time should I book for?"

"Can we start early? Like 6:30?"

"No worries. I'll book."

"Oh, I'm so excited. I can't wait."

"Me either. Pick you up at 6:15?"

"Great."

"I'll be thinking of you all day."

"Me too, bye."

"Bye."

I potter around the house, tidying up various things and cleaning madly. It suddenly occurs to me that I have unconsciously been preparing for Sylvia to spend the night tonight. I consider that it might be too soon, but I can't stop myself. If it happens, I want the house to be perfect.

I go to my computer and search again for how to prepare a house for a blind person. There are a few tips, but the main one is to arrange clear corridors between furniture, so they don't hurt themselves by walking into things.

I roam around and move some things. I put fresh sheets on the bed and clean the ensuite bathroom thoroughly. I roam around the house with my eyes closed, trying to imagine what it will be like for Sylvia. I hit my shin once and scream in pain, so I move that table to the opposite wall.

When I have the house all ready for her, as I hope, I sit on the sofa in the lounge room and wistfully dream of having her in my arms right now. I check the time, and I have hours until our date. What am I going to do to fill the time?

I think about having Gwen or Cleo over, but strangely I'm not in the mood for a pet today, and they probably need some recovery time still. I decide to call Mei. I can talk to her about anything, and I have the news of Sylvia to tell her. Maybe she can help me sort through the thoughts and feelings that have been surging through me for the last 24 hours.

"Hey, Mary."

"Hi, Mei. How's it going?"

"Nothing special, how are you?"

I pause to collect my thoughts. "Um, well, something's happened to me."

"Oh, my God, are you okay, Mary?"

"Oh, yes, it's nothing bad. Actually, it's quite strange and wonderful."

"Well, so what is it?"

"Mei, you are my dearest friend. I will always love you, you know that."

"Yeah, of course."

"I met someone yesterday morning."

"Okay, that's not unusual for you. So?"

"She's unusual."

"Oh, a kinky one?"

"No, no, nothing like that."

"Okay, girl, I'm tired of guessing. Spill the beans."

I tell Mei about Sylvia - how much I am amazed at her, my respect for how she's overcoming her blindness, my feelings for her.

"Oh, my God! Mary's in love!"

I pause a moment. "Maybe I am. It feels like nothing I've ever felt."

"Well, good for you!"

"I hope it's good. It sure feels wonderful. We have a date tonight. I'm taking her to dinner."

"A date! Have you ever had a real date before? I mean we were friends before we, well you know. And you have your collection of flings. But a romantic date? Cool."

"Oh, Mei, I feel like a fifteen-year-old going on her first date. I'm so nervous."

She giggles. "She sounds incredible. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Yeah, I'm sure. I've just never wanted to impress someone in so many ways before."

"It sounds like she really likes you."

"Yes, I believe she does."

"So text me when you set the wedding date."

We laugh, but the idea is added to the thoughts churning inside me.

"You have to call me tonight after your date. Or will you be busy all night?"

"Oh, Mei, I don't want to rush her. She's so sweet and innocent."

"Mary's in love with someone sweet? I'd never have guessed, but I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, Mei."

"Um, how will she react when she learns about your pets?"

"I already told her last night, and this morning she said that it doesn't bother her."

"Really, wow. She sounds like someone who can handle anything. Be careful that she doesn't turn you into her pet." We giggle again at that.

"I'm so glad I have you to talk to, Mei. I've been going around and around with my feelings, and you've helped me settle a bit."

"What are friends for? Hey, I'll meet her at the dinner party, right?"

"Well, I haven't mentioned that to her, but yeah, if she's willing."

"I'm guessing she will fit right in. After all, you've already told her about your lifestyle, and if that hasn't scared her off, she might be as enthusiastic as any of us."

"Yeah, maybe. We'll see."

"Well do let me know how your date goes when you have time."

"I will Mei. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you, my friend."

"Bye."

"Bye."

That has killed twenty minutes, but I still have hours to go. I go to my bedroom and spend time picking an outfit. I don't want anything overtly sexy for her, but I want to look appealing.

I try many things on and decide on a modest dress that I haven't worn in ages. It has a shallow V-neck. I think of Connie's big boobs. Hers would display ample cleavage in this dress, but my little boobs merely hint at their presence.

Well, that will be less intimidating for Sylvia, I think before I remember that she won't be seeing me - duh! I'm happy with the choice anyway. I select a new pair of pantyhose - haven't worn those in ages - and a silky set of knickers and a bra. I hang the dress and lay the other things on a chair.

Still lots of time. My stomach asks for lunch, so I feed it and then wonder what to do. I have so much energy, I decide to go for a long walk. I grab a hat and a tube of sunscreen and drive to my favourite park for an urban bushwalk. I walk for a couple of hours, enjoying the cool shade of the eucalypts as the kookaburras serenade me.

I get home at about 5:00. I shower and dry off, then lie on my bed naked for a few minutes, cooling down while dreaming of Sylvia. I then get up and dress in a deliberate manner, examining myself in the mirror after each garment goes on.

When done, I decide that I look perfectly respectable. Nobody would guess that normally I like to let my nipples show to entice women. Sylvia can't see anyway, of course. Even so, I don't want to tempt her in the way that I have always done with my casual encounters and my pets.

DINNER DATE

At 6:05 I brush my hair and give myself one last look before getting in my car. I look at Sylvia's photo again and calm myself for the short drive to her house. After I knock, Sylvia opens the door and quietly but urgently says, "Let's go!" Sylvia has a small suitcase. I don't say anything, but I take it from her.

I let her take my arm, we step to my car, I guide her in, place her suitcase in the back behind her seat, dash around to my side and get in and go, sensing her anxiety. "What's wrong?" I enquire.

"We just had an argument. I don't want to talk about it, not just yet, anyway."

"Sure. You look lovely, Sylvia."

"Aw, thanks. I'm sure you do too."

I decide to not question her further, allowing her to calm down from her argument with her mum. I pull into the car park of the restaurant and find a space close to the door. I guide her out of the car and we walk in.

"Good evening, Sylvia. It's nice to see you again. You look so beautiful tonight."

"Thank you, Michael," she replies with a smile.

"And who is this gorgeous creature you brought with you?" he says, with a queeny lilt.

"This is my new friend, Mary."

"Well, Mary, it's so nice to meet you. I hope you know how lucky you are to be in the company of the magnificent Sylvia."

"I do, Michael, I do."

"Well good, I hope to see you often from now on."

"That may well happen," I reply with a broad smile.

"I'll take you to your usual table in the back, Sylvia. Is your mum coming?"

"No, it's just us two."

He winks and smiles knowingly at me, understanding now that it's a date. He hands me a menu. "Your usual, Sylvia?"

"Yes, please. You know I love your lasagne."

"I'll need some time, Michael."

"Sure, I'll bring you some water."

"Michael knows you well, Sylvia."

"Yes, we've been coming here for, oh, I can't remember how long."

"Must be good then." I study the menu and decide on cannelloni. "Shall we have some wine, Sylvia?"

"I don't usually, but I feel like this is a special occasion, so sure."

"Red or white?"

"Is there a red that isn't too heavy?"

"Let me look. Merlot is usually smooth. Is that okay?"

"I haven't tried that yet, but sure."

Michael comes back and I place the order for my food and the wine. He goes off.

"Do you mind if I ask what you're wearing, Mary?"

"Of course not." I describe my dress and the pendant I put on at the last minute.

"Sounds lovely."

"I'd let you 'see', but if you ran your hands over me here, people would think it odd."

"Ha ha, yeah I guess."

"Later, for sure." She smiles at the thought. I'm glad that she's settled down from her argument.

We chat for a while. She tells me about her job and the variety of attitudes her customers have. I describe my vague ambitions to be a photographer for models, maybe working for an upscale magazine.

We have our main meals, and the food and wine are delicious. I can see why Sylvia comes here a lot. Over dessert and coffee, I hold her hand.

She says, "Mary, I hope you don't think I'm being too forward."

"Forward? Whatever do you mean?"

"Um, well, the bag in your car."

"Uh, yeah. So?"

"It's an overnight bag."

"Oh."

"When you told me how experienced you were, I thought that there was a small chance that you'd invite me to spend the night. I wanted to be prepared in case you did. I know I'm being very presumptuous, but something in the way I feel, and how I think you might feel, made me bold. I'm sorry if that's rude, but if you do ask me, the answer is 'Yes'."

"Oh, Sylvia. No, you're never rude. I'm pleasantly surprised. I have had thoughts about you, but I didn't want to rush you."

"I've surprised myself, Mary. You know that I've never been with anyone, although I do please myself, so I'm no stranger to that. I sense that you are someone who is never afraid to ask for what she wants, and I'm the same way."

"I'm learning about you, Sylvia. Everything I learn makes me like you more and more."

"So do I have an invitation?"

"Yes, Sylvia, a gilt-edged invitation."

We both smile broadly. Michael walks up and asks, "Is there anything else I can get you two gorgeous ladies?"

"Just the bill, Michael, thanks. I'm paying," Sylvia insists.

"Certainly."

She gets her phone as he's bringing it. She feels for the tab and scans it with her phone. It reads out the amount. "Yes, that's fine." He taps into his mobile payment device and nudges her hand with it. She scans it and is happy with the amount read out. She taps her card on it and scans it again, waiting for the PIN prompt. She enters it and says, "Thank you, Michael."

He verifies it and asks, "Would you like a receipt?"

"No thanks."

"Fine. Well, you two ladies have a wonderful evening. Do come again."

He walks off and I say, "You're really amazing, Sylvia. I'd hardly know you can't see."

"Oh, stop saying I'm amazing. I've just figured out my way of doing things."

"Well, I'm sorry, Sylvia, I do find that amazing. I'd be lost if I couldn't see."

"You'd adapt, Mary, you're clever."

"Yeah, maybe. Well, are we done?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Then let's go home."

She smiles as I guide her out and back to my car. I open her door, but before she gets in, she asks, may I see what you're wearing now?"

"Sure."

She runs her fingers over my face again, feeling my smile. They traverse down my neck and shoulders. Tracing down toward my boobs, she says, "Nice silky fabric." She continues and feels my skin in the V-neck of the dress. She then measures my boobs. "Oh, they are small like mine. With your personality, I had imagined them to be big."

"Nope, sorry, this is all you get."

She grins and says, "They're perfect." She feels down my body and says, "Nice trim figure, slim hips. I'll see more of you later," as she steps into the car.

HOME

As I drive us home, Sylvia feels my leg. She says, "Slim and strong. You must work out."

"I do a bit, yes." She starts teasingly running her fingers up and down my pantyhose. I gasp and say, "Careful, don't distract me too much. I don't want to have a wreck." She giggles and withdraws her hand. My body warms up at the thought that instead of having to seduce my lovely new friend, she's taken the initiative.

I pull into the driveway and start to guide her to the door. She says, "I want to learn the way. Are we parked in the normal space?"

"Yes."

She asks me for detailed verbal navigation cues, all the way into my bedroom. I see her feeling for obstacles with her cane, and she's quite good at the task. "Where's the bed?"