Mary's Control Ch. 05 - Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I ever! Yes, Mary, I want to meet your friends and your pets. I want to learn all about you."

"Great. I'll send you the details. It should be a very sexy, wet time."

"Mmmm, nice. I hope they like me."

"Oh, Sylvia, there's no chance they won't. You are perfect."

"Oh, I'm not perfect."

"Well, perfect enough!" I giggle. "Oh, by the way, before I met you, I had invited my oldest friend to spend the night with me Friday and Saturday. She's coming in from out of town."

"Sure, no problem."

"But you get my bed on Saturday night."

"And she gets to fuck you before I get here?" I'm shocked at the bluntness of the question. She bursts out laughing. "Of course, she does. I'm not jealous, Mary, as long as I'm your number one."

I'm relieved that she's not hurt. "Of course you are."

She grins. "Wow, I'm drenched. I can use a shower."

She goes to pee and when I hear her step into the shower, I go in and direct her to the controls. She manages just fine. When she steps out, I hand her a towel and I step in and have my shower. I decide to wash my hair, so it takes me a while to dry it after I get out.

When I walk into the bedroom, she's all dressed and her bag is packed, sitting on the bed. "Wow, you are so organised, Sylvia."

"Yeah, I have to be."

"True, I understand. Ready to go home?"

"Yes, but I'm not looking forward to facing Mum."

"Oh. Yeah. Well, I think she will understand."

"I don't know. She thinks you will ruin me."

"Yeah, I get that. Well, let me get dressed." I dress and we walk outside.

"Hey, Mary, we're not far from my place, right?"

"No, it's about three blocks on foot. Farther by car, because I have to go around."

"Let's walk. I want to learn the way. Hang on, let me get my phone out." She gets it and hangs it around her neck by the lanyard.

"Sally?"

"Yes, Sylvia."

"New text message"

"To?"

"Mum"

Sally reads the number. "Is that correct?"

"Yes"

"Dictate message."

"I'm coming home now. End message."

Sally reads it back. "Is that correct?"

"Yes. Send."

"Message sent"

"Sally, open Maps."

After a moment, "Maps open"

"Okay, Mary, let's walk to the end of your footpath, to the main footpath."

"Sure." I guide her and watch her sweep her cane to "see" where she's going. "Here."

"Sally, new Maps location."

"Location name?"

"Mary's"

"New location called Mary's at (address). Is that correct?"

Sylvia looks at me to confirm. I say, "Yes."

"Yes, save."

"Location saved."

"Okay, Mary, is there something I can touch to verify I'm exactly here?"

"How about my letterbox on the fence?"

"Perfect, guide me to it." I take her hand to it and she feels it all over. "I'll make a braille label for it. Okay, let's go."

"Sally, walk home."

"Walking to (address). Is that correct?"

"Yes"

Sally starts reading the directions, just like my app does for me driving.

"Sally, distance remaining?"

"313 metres remaining"

"Okay, Mary, stay next to me, but let me try to make it on my own. You can tell me about kerbs and things I might run into. I might take your arm if I need to."

"Sure."

We walk along and I am blown away at how well she uses her cane and how she learns the way with only a few hints from me. Sally announces cross streets by name.

"You are home," Sally says.

She feels for the house number and says, "So I am."

"Do you want me to come in with you?"

She thinks for a second. "No, I have to deal with her on my own, but thanks for the offer."

"Goodbye, my sweet Sylvia," I say before holding her tightly and kissing her tenderly.

"Goodbye, my lovely Mary," she says before walking up the footpath and into her house. I walk back home, hoping she'll deal with her mum okay and dreaming of more times with her.

Chapter 5 of 7