Mary's Control Ch. 05 - Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you walk straight ahead, you'll be at the side near the pillows." She walks and finds it. "Where's a good place to park my cane?"

"There's a side table to your right. I'd say, leaning onto the back of the side of the table against the wall." She feels around and finds that and asks, "Does that look good?"

"Perfect."

"Okay, let me sit on the bed and get my bearings." She sits and lifts her arm. "Am I pointing at the door?"

"Close, let me move your arm to point at it." She holds it there, locking in the direction mentally.

"Great, now do you have an ensuite bathroom?"

"Yes, it's around the corner of the wall your cane is on."

She stands and gets her cane. "Let me try to find the door myself. Don't say anything unless I'm getting into trouble." She taps away, finds the door, opens it and steps inside. I follow her and stand behind her. She asks for and I provide a verbal description of the layout.

She feels her way along the vanity with the sink to the toilet. She finds the lid and sits on it. She feels around and finds the toilet paper. She stands again, making her way to the sink, feeling for the water control. She lifts the single lever and turns it left and right to feel for the hot and cold water.

"Where are your towels?"

"Oh, they are on the wall behind you. Sorry, I should put a hand towel rack on the wall to your right. For now, I'll put a hand towel on the vanity for you."

"Sure." She finds the towel and dries her fingertips. "Okay, I think I have it, but I want to practice a few times. Just stay behind me as I go between the bed and the toilet. Don't say anything unless I'm about to crash."

"All right."

She repeats the exercise three times flawlessly, the last two of which are without her cane. She is sitting on the edge of the bed. I'm about to say, "Amazing," but I don't because I guess she finds that patronising, which I never want to be.

"All right, I think I can pee in the middle of the night without bothering you. Sorry about all this fiddly stuff, but I like to take care of business before pleasure. Speaking of which, I've been planning how we start."

I suddenly realise that Sylvia has been directing me. I don't mind, but I'm usually the one directing, if not controlling. It's a new feeling for me, but then these last two days have given me many new feelings and thoughts. I understand her need for adapting to a new environment in a way that sighted people don't have to.

"Uh, do you need to let your mum know you're not coming home?"

"I don't want to talk to her. She thinks I'm making a huge mistake seeing you at all, and when I told her that I might be spending the night with you, she went ballistic. We argued, and I finally told her that I'm eighteen now and entitled to make my own decisions, and if it's a mistake, it's one I'm taking responsibility for."

"I see. Well, sweet Sylvia, I don't believe you are making a mistake. But in any case, she should know. Tell you what - text her that you are staying over, then put your phone on silent and don't worry what she replies."

"You think? Oh, okay." She fishes her phone from her handbag. It's on a lanyard. She speaks to it.

"Sally?"

"Yes, Sylvia."

"New text message"

"To?"

"Mum"

Sally reads the number. "Is that correct?"

"Yes"

"Dictate message."

Sylvia thinks for a moment and says only, "I'm spending the night with Mary. End message."

Sally reads it back. "Is that correct?"

"Yes. Send."

"Message sent"

"Sally, mute phone."

"Phone is muted."

Sylvia sighs, sets the phone on the side table and says, "Okay, that's over with."

"Sally is nice."

"Yeah, she's called Sally Forth, an app created for blind people with a lot of ways to use your phone features by voice."

"Cool. So, what's this plan of yours?" I ask her.

She takes several deep breaths to calm herself, and then says, "I'd like you to get ready for bed in your bathroom, and come out in a nightie. You can soften the lights and lie down and wait for me. I'll go in next and come out and be with you. Oh, where is my overnight bag?"

"It's by the door. Where would be a good place for it?"

"I think there's room for it on the floor between the side table and the corner. Am I right?"

"Let's see, yes, it just fits. Just remember it's there when going around the corner."

"Yes, good idea."

We execute her plan. I'm lying on the bed, waiting for her to come out, and when she does, I gasp. "Oh, Sylvia, you are just gorgeous!" She's in a silky nightie. The shapes of her little boobs are plainly visible and her nipples are just showing. I can make out a dark bush.

"Thank you, Mary, I'm glad you like me."

"Oh, I more than like you. Come lie next to me." She climbs into the bed and rests next to me. I place my arm around her and pull her gently to me. I lean over and kiss her softly. She responds by rolling closer to me and kissing me back.

We kiss tenderly for a minute before she breaks the kiss and says, "I want to see you fully now. Please lie back." I reluctantly pull away from her and lie on my back. She kneels next to me.

She feels my face and smiles. "I will always treasure the moment you gave me the replica of your face. Nobody's ever been so kind and thoughtful. I can 'see' you any time like others look at photographs. You're a photographer, so I know you appreciate the value of capturing images."

She then feels my neck and shoulders, very lightly. She then moves down, crisscrossing above my boobs before caressing around them. She cups one through my nightie and I moan a little. "Exactly my size, I think, I love that," she says.

She then feels my nipple, touching it in many ways, seemingly measuring it and then squeezing gently and pulling. "Ohhh," I moan. She strokes it to full hardness.

"Your nipple is a little bigger than mine. I love that, too." I am disappointed when she abandons my boob to feel my side and my stomach. She continues down my side and feels down the outside of my far leg. "So nice and trim."

She keeps going, down my calf, reaching my ankle. She runs her fingers all around, then down the top of my foot and feels my toes. She hops over to the other toes, then moves up my near leg, working inside my thigh. I'm getting excited and my legs part without my thinking about it.

She smiles and teases higher, slipping under my nightie. I moan again, feeling excited and anticipating more. I start panting as her fingers approach my pussy. Finally, I feel her gentle touch run up and down my lips.

"Ohhh, Sylvia, that's lovely." She smiles broadly.

She feels all over my mound and says, "Smooth, so you shave. I'm very hairy. I've never even trimmed. I hope you don't mind that."

"Oh, no, Sylvia, that's great."

"Okay, now let's get this nightie off of you." She grabs the hem of my nightie and pulls up. I lift my hips and she keeps pulling. I raise my upper body and she lifts it up and off, letting it slide off the bed. I lie back down and await my fate.

She lies beside me again, resting her head near my boob and running her hand all up and down. She caresses my boobs and gets my nipples hard and throbbing. She whispers, "I want to make you feel so good, Mary."

"Oh, you are, Sylvia, you are."

Her hand drifts down, zig-zagging down my stomach, then sliding onto my mound. She cups it softly and then starts rubbing it in small circles. I surrender to her and moan, my head rolling back and my eyes closing.

Her middle finger presses and slides between my lips. "Oh, Mary, you are so wet for me. I'm so happy."

I am lost in her touch and cannot speak. Sparks fly into me from her finger, which is wandering lazily, feeling the insides of my lips. I hear myself gurgling, my mouth unable to make intelligible words.

The electric finger spirals toward the source of my copiously flowing juice. It finds it and pushes just inside, rotating around and pressing outward on the ring of my entrance as it spins around. "Arrrghhhlllll," I moan, or something like that.

She pushes her fingertip inside, and my tight pussy grips it. Then I feel her mouth placed over a nipple but not touching it, sucking gently. My mind floats above us, watching her loving touches carry my body to a long escalator.

Her tongue touches my nipple lightly and her finger presses deeper. My body gives a small jolt as the escalator starts moving slowly upward. Her finger continues gradually deeper until it presses on my cervix. Her palm is pressing on my mound.

She holds her finger deep as her tongue starts licking my nipple slowly and gently. I feel myself being steadily pulled higher up the escalator. My nipple hardens and throbs under her loving caress.

She slowly pulls out her finger, and I issue a plaintive groan as my pussy pulses around it. Her finger presses upward as it withdraws, rubbing first on my G spot, then the base of it presses on my clit, scraping it slowly.

She pulls out almost all the way before reversing direction, sliding back in, still scraping my clit and G spot. My mind stares up the escalator, wondering how high it goes but it sees no top end.

Relentlessly her slowly sliding finger and gently licking tongue drive me higher and higher. My body is absorbing this, never wanting it to end. My mind wonders if there is an orgasm at the top, wherever that is.

My body starts shaking. My mind gives up and shuts off. I am a quivering, unthinking mass of exquisite pleasure. For an unknown span of time, I am deeply lost in a void. Suddenly, my body transitions into a gentle but immensely satisfying orgasm.

Her finger and tongue maintain their rhythm and pressure. My orgasm continues, sending ripples throughout my body every few seconds. As on a beach on a calm day, waves wash over me, never crashing but never ceasing.

My body wants this to go on forever, but my mind reawakens and realises that my body is about to collapse. It allows me to whisper, "Stop." Sylvia lifts her mouth and holds her finger still inside me.

The waves recede and my pussy stops pulsing. She pulls out her finger, rests her head on my near boob and cups the far boob with her hand. After an eternity, I return to awareness and feel her on me.

I take a few full breaths and whisper, "Oh, Sylvia, that was unbelievable."

She whispers back, "I'm so glad you enjoyed that, Mary."

"You have no idea, Sylvia," I say, gradually recovering. "You've never been with a woman and yet you gave me one of the most mind-blowing experiences I have ever had. How did you imagine that?"

"Well, the slow fingering is what I try on myself sometimes, but I never have the discipline to stay slow. After a couple of minutes, I always have to fuck faster and cum."

"Damn girl, your first time and you've taught me something. You never cease to amaze me."

"Was it really that good?"

"As I said, you have no idea. I'll do that for you sometime."

"I'd like that."

"But I have something else in mind to give you when I can pull myself together."

"No hurry, my darling Mary."

"No, you're right. There isn't."

RETURNING THE FAVOUR

When I've caught my breath, I turn Sylvia on her back and kiss her. My hands feel her lovely boobs through her nightie and then pull her nipples. I tease her nipples, then slide down and rub her bush through her nightie. I get impatient and lift her nightie and slide my fingers through her bush.

"Let's get you naked, my lovely," I say as I lift off her nightie. I clamp my mouth on her boob and suck as my fingers resume their bushwalk. I find her pussy lips as I flick her nipple a few times. She gasps and moans. My mouth changes sides and licks her other nipple as my finger slides between her lips. She's dripping.

I slide my finger into her tight pussy, her ample wetness allowing it in with little effort. I lick her nipple faster, not able to hold off. I'm so excited to please her. I push my finger deep as I kiss down her stomach. I rub my face in her bush, loving the silky feel on my cheeks.

I remove my finger and use both hands to open her bush, exposing her clit. I plant my mouth on it and suck. My tongue reaches out and slowly licks it. I feel it getting hard for me. I continue slowly licking as I hear constant moaning from above.

I restrain myself from licking harder or faster until after a few minutes, she groans and starts humping my mouth, demanding more. I relent and suck hard and lick harder and faster. Louder she moans, and I go mad, thrashing her clit madly. She screams, "Ahhhhh."

I keep her cumming for several seconds, then quit licking. I'm still sucking, and I'm imagining her clit throbbing. When she stops moaning I take my mouth off, move up next to her and gaze at her ecstasy-filled face.

As she settles and turns to look at me, I smile and kiss her. She slides her tongue out and eagerly tastes her juice on my lips. She pulls away after her cleaning and says, "I taste nice."

I smile and say, "You never tasted yourself?"

"No, it never occurred to me."

"Well, we have things that we can teach each other."

"I'd love that."

I rest my head on her boob and we melt into each other. After a while, she turns away but snuggles back into me. I wrap my arm around her and cup her boob as we drift off to sleep.

I'm awakened by Sylvia pulling herself out of bed in the dark. I hear her in the bathroom, and then she comes back into bed. I look up at her and she kisses me softly. "My turn," I say, as I go pee and come back.

We lie together and kiss tenderly. Then she gets more urgent and kisses deeply and fingers my nipples. My body wakes and I say, "Roll on top of me, Sylvia." She gets on me as I spread my legs. We kiss again as I caress her back. She presses her bush onto my pussy.

I say, "Mmm, yes, Sylvia, that's hot. Keep doing that." I reach down and pull her bum, increasing her pressure. She moans and starts sliding up and down. As our juices start flowing, our wet lips slide against each other. We start panting.

She suddenly humps my pussy madly. I move my hands to her nipples and pull them. "Ohhhh," she moans.

I whisper, "Yes, sweet Sylvia, fuck me. Cum for me, my darling." She redoubles her efforts and after a minute she screams, "Yes, Mary, I'm cumming for you. Ohhhhh." I hold her to me as she shakes.

She collapses on me and I feel her merge with me. Our boobs and pussies kiss. She rouses herself and whispers, "Wow, I loved that."

"Me too."

"Did you cum?"

"Not this time, but it's fine. I didn't need to."

"I'll owe you in the morning."

"No need to keep score, Sylvia. Let's sleep some more." I turn away from her and snuggle my back into her. She cups my boob this time and we fall asleep that way.

MORNING DELIGHT

I'm dreaming that someone is licking my pussy. I hear myself moan, and then I open my eyes and it's no dream. Sylvia is between my legs, lapping away. Her tongue flicks my clit and I gasp.

She lifts her head and smiles at me, "Good morning, Mary."

"Good morning, Sylvia. I see you are trying something new."

"Yes, I loved you doing this to me, so I wanted to do it for you."

"Okay, let me go pee and I'll be right back." I jump up and run to the bathroom, pee and wash my hands and rinse my pussy off. I leap onto the bed and spread my legs for her.

"Now where was I? Oh, yes, I was tasting your delicious pussy," she says with a giggle as she slides her mouth back onto it.

She sucks on my lips and licks them off. Then she licks deep, caressing the walls of my pussy with her tongue. "Mmmm, nice," I whisper.

She keeps that up for a minute, then slides up and licks around my clit. When she hits it, I shout, "Oh, yes." She then sucks on it and licks it in random patterns - up and down, circles, flicking it.

I'm moaning as she brings me close to my orgasm. Then she thrashes my clit hard and fast and I scream, "Ahhhhhhhhh." I cum hard and hump her face. She keeps licking and I keep screaming until I cum again, flooding her face with my juice. I have to push her away. "Oh, enough, Sylvia. Wow."

She pulls up next to me and I kiss her and lick my juice off her face. "You taste yummy, Mary. I have read about licking pussy, but I always thought it was disgusting. Now I know it's great."

"You taste great yourself."

"Oh, Mary, you are so wonderful. I want to learn everything about making love with you."

I smile at her and say, "We have all the time in the world, sweet Sylvia." I hold her close and we cuddle for a few minutes until I catch my breath. I then turn her on her back and say, "Okay, I'll show you something. It's a variation of what we did we you woke me up in the dark. I'll start by making sure you're wet."

I go down on her and lick her pussy and clit, then feel to make sure she's wet. Then I kneel between her legs. "Bend your right leg, Sylvia, keeping your knee up and your foot on the bed. Good. Now I'm going to slide my left leg under there and press my pussy onto yours. Okay, you can relax and extend your right leg now."

"Oh, that feels nice."

"Yes, it will be like it was in the night, but in this position, called scissoring, our pussies can press directly onto each other. Our clits will be rubbed harder."

"Feels great."

I'm pressing gently and rubbing my pussy up and down slowly, building our excitement and generating juice to lubricate us. "I love how your bush tickles my pussy lips." She smiles.

I keep rubbing and she adjusts her positions slightly to get more pressure. I feel us getting wet. I keep sliding my pussy over hers slowly. She's moaning, and I follow soon.

She gasps, "Ahhhh," telling me she's getting very excited now. I'm not far behind. My throbbing clit is telling me to speed up and fuck her sloppy wet lips, but I resist and try to maintain a slow pace.

Suddenly my clit takes over and demands that I fuck her hard. "Sylvia, grab my hips and pull me hard into you." I feel her do that and madly hump her. We scream as our clits mash together.

"Ohhhh, Mary, I'm cumming!"

"Me too, Sylvia, ahhhhh."

We thrash together as we cum. I finally collapse and roll off of her.

"Holy fuck, Mary, I see what you mean about that position - much more intense than just pressing without scissoring."

"Uh-huh."

I hold her to me as we recover again. She rests her head on my boob as we cuddle, our soft breaths the only sound.

After a while, she breaks the silence. "Hey, Mary, tell me about your pets."

I hadn't expected her query, but then I should know better by now. She's very curious to learn. "What about them?"

"Oh, everything. Where did you meet them? How do you get them to do what you want? How do you treat them?"

I relate the story of Gwen and Cleo moving in, how they needed to feel safe, and how they appreciated learning about a woman's pleasure.

"They were virgins, too? I mean as far as being with a woman?"

"Yes. In fact, Cleo had never done anything with a boy, either."

"Cool."

I then tell about the attack, and how Connie came to be my pet as well.

"A cop! Wow, Mary, that's something."

"Yes, I wasn't going to do anything, but she kept looking at me in 'that way'. So I explored her desires and it turned out that she enjoys the surrender - so different from her job where she has to be strong."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I wish you could see the recording I made."

"I can always listen, and you can tell me what's happening."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"So, any others?"

"Not currently. I had some in the past but they decided to go different ways."

"Well, I'm fascinated. Can I meet your pets?"

I had been wondering how to mention my dinner party to Sylvia, and she has given me the perfect opening. "Well, as a matter of fact, I have planned a dinner party. I was going to have four friends over and the three pets. You are invited, too, of course, if you're interested."