Mary's Control Ch. 06 - Upgrade

Story Info
The mutual video viewing between the houses is upgraded.
8.1k words
4.73
4.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MOVING IN SYLVIA?

I laze around for the rest of Sunday, recalling the wonderful lovemaking with Sylvia. I was surprised but pleased that she took so much initiative. I had anticipated having to seduce her, but she pretty much seduced me - not that I'm complaining.

I dream of her moving in. Wow, so quickly? Maybe it's too soon, but I can't help thinking about how to organise that. She needs her own room, even though she's welcome to sleep with me whenever she wants. And the guest bathroom can be hers; I can remodel it to suit her needs.

I look at the third bedroom, which is full of junk. I start sorting out rubbish from things to keep. I've dumped so much in here over the last two years that I may need to hire a skip to get rid of it all. I can give some to a charity shop, of course.

I'll need to get her a new bed and dresser. I search for some online. I see a dresser with rounded corners that would be good for her so she doesn't bruise her hip if she walks into the corner.

I think about calling her and asking about things like bed height, but am I jumping the gun? I only met her 48 hours ago. Wow, she's driven herself into my heart big time. I put the project on hold.

I think about perving on Gwen and Cleo, but then I realise that we've disconnected until the upgrade.

CLEO VISITS

I call Cleo to find out how they are.

"Mum's better. She's seeing a doctor tomorrow."

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope she'll recover fully."

"We think so."

"Oh, good."

"Would you like me to visit, Miss Mary? Mum's not quite up to it, but I would like to."

I hadn't intended to ask, but I thought about it for a second and replied, "Sure, Cleo. Give me fifteen minutes to shower."

"Okay."

Cleo comes over in her deliciously skimpy school uniform. I give her a hug and a kiss after letting her in.

"How may I be of service, Miss Mary?" she says with a broad smile.

I return the smile, think, and say, "Let's go to my bedroom." I walk there, strip quickly and flop onto my back on the bed. "Let's 69 slowly, teasing each other until we can't hold back."

"Of course, Miss Mary." She climbs over me, lifting her skirt, hovering her bald pussy over my face and kissing my pussy lips softly. I reach up and pull her down to me and kiss her lips. We keep kissing all along our lips until I slip my tongue out and lick the outside of her lips as I gently suck them.

She moans and copies my action. I softly lick her lips, tasting a little juice. I savour her slightly tangy essence. She licks mine and I get the idea that she's copying me.

I gradually lick deeper as I suck her lips, cleaning them off. She does that for me, and it's like I'm licking myself. It's so hot. I've always wanted to lick myself, and now I am, sort of.

We spiral our tongues deeper, lapping up our juices. We poke into our pussies. I feel a gush of tangy cream pour out of her and I greedily suck it into my mouth and enjoy the taste.

I push my tongue slowly into her and feel hers in mine. My pussy pulses around her tongue. We start slowly tongue-fucking our pussies, not rushing it. The feeling is tantalising.

We spend several minutes this way. She's now pouring out her cream continuously, and I lap it up. I can only imagine that I am doing the same. I am loving the gentle excitement of her tonguing.

I feel my clit start to pulse. I pull my tongue out and lick toward hers. I feel her do that to me. I lightly lick around her clit's hood and feel mine being licked and moan. My clit throbs, demanding attention.

I press my tongue onto her clit and scrape slowly upwards. I moan louder as she copies me. I lap slowly and feel her lick me. My breath and pulse quicken as my excitement kicks into another gear.

I steadily lick her clit slowly with firm pressure. My little robot licks my clit that way, and I feel myself gradually building to an orgasm. I feel her body start to quiver as well.

We speed up our licking, and I can feel myself approaching the edge. I hold off as long as I can, but then my clit demands its release. I lash Cleo's clit hard and fast, and she does mine. In a few seconds, I'm cumming, and she screams and floods my face with her juice.

I cum for several seconds, then pull my tongue off of her, so she pulls hers off. I savour the feel of her body pressed onto me as I relax. I gently push her off of me. "Come here and kiss me, Cleo."

We kiss and taste ourselves on the other's lips.

"That was lovely, Cleo. You got my idea."

"Oh, Miss Mary, I loved that too."

I cuddle her, glancing down at her in her uniform. It seems so naughty, "seducing" a schoolgirl. I smile.

After a few minutes of luxuriating in having my pet in my embrace, I say, "Hey, Cleo, I have some news."

She pulls away slightly to look at me, "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I've met someone."

"Yes?"

"Someone amazing."

"Oh, that's nice, Miss Mary. Please tell me about her."

I relate the events of the last days and how my feelings have turned me inside out, in a good way.

"Wow, she does seem amazing."

"That's the word I keep using, so much that she's tired of it," I chuckle.

"Do I get to meet her?"

"I can't see why not."

"Would you want me to service her? I'd love to. Oh, does she know about us?"

"Yes, I told her, and she was intrigued. If she wants to, I'm happy to share you."

"Oh, good."

I hear my phone beep. I reach over and see a text from Sylvia, "Hi, Mary, can we talk?"

I reply, "Sure, call if you want." A minute later she does. "Hello, Sylvia, how did it go?"

"Well, not quite as bad as I had feared, but she's still not happy."

"Yeah, her little girl is growing up."

"It's more than that. See, she was a wild child when young, and she thinks you are the same, using and abusing people for your own whims. But I know that you care for people, and aren't like that. At least, I hope I see you correctly."

"Yes, Sylvia, you do. I think your mum just needs some time to adjust. It's been so quick, what we've done."

"Yeah, I hope she comes around."

Cleo is waving at me, hinting that she wants to talk to Sylvia. "Uh, Sylvia, I have someone here who'd like to talk to you."

"Oh, who is that?"

"Cleo."

"Oh, the daughter pet?"

"Yes. May I turn on the speaker, or do you want to talk privately?"

"Speaker is fine." I tap the speaker button.

"Sylvia, meet Cleo."

"Hi, Cleo. I've heard about you."

"I've heard about you, too, Miss Sylvia. You sound wonderful."

"Oh, Mary seems to think so. I'm just me."

"Well, I trust Mary's opinion. You've made a real impact on her, it seems."

"Likewise."

"So she's told you that Mum and I are her pets?"

"Yes, she has. I'm still getting my head around what that means, but if you two are happy with the arrangement, I can't see anything wrong with it."

"Oh, yes, we are happy to please Miss Mary, and she makes us very happy too. And since you are special to her, then we would be delighted to please you as well."

"Mary, are you okay with that?" Sylvia asks.

"Oh, yes, Sylvia," I say eagerly, "I want to make you happier than you have ever been, and if Cleo and Gwen can help, so much the better."

"Well, I can't see why we can't try. But I'm going to stay home for the rest of the day, Mary. I'm rather tired out, as I hope you can imagine."

"Yeah, I get that."

"You do love your sex, though, Mary," she says with a giggle.

"Guilty as charged. I hope you don't mind, Sylvia."

"No, just as long as you save plenty for me."

"Of course, Sylvia. You're my top priority in life now." I sense her smiling.

"Well thanks, Mary. You know how I feel about you. I'm glad we talked, and it was nice to talk with you, Cleo."

Cleo says, "Oh, yes, Miss Sylvia. I can't wait to meet you in person."

"Okay bye, you two."

We both say goodbye and she hangs up.

"Aw, she does sound special, Miss Mary."

I whisper dreamily, "She is, Cleo, very special."

"Are you in love, Miss Mary?"

I hadn't thought seriously about that question, but I reply, "I think so, Cleo."

"Oh, I'm so happy for you. I hope I fall in love someday."

"I'm sure you will, Cleo."

She smiles at me, kisses me and starts fingering my pussy.

"Oh, thank you, Cleo, but I think I've had enough for now. Why don't you go home and take care of your mum?"

"Okay, Miss Mary. As you wish." She beams at me. I smile back and feel so lucky to have the caring of my pets and the love of Sylvia. Yes, it's love. I'm sure we are in love.

Cleo leaves and I lie back in my bed, wallowing in my good fortune. I think back to what I told Sylvia and her mum about learning empathy from my therapist. It dawns on me that being empathic isn't just good for others. It pays back to you, maybe not as immediately as one might like, but it does eventually.

I resolve to be the best person I can be for Sylvia, and also for my pets. I think about how Cleo, Gwen and Connie have satisfied me greatly, temporarily filling an emotional void in my life. On the other hand, I feel that Sylvia has completed me. I believe and hope that with her in my life, the void will vanish forever.

My stomach growls and I look at the clock and decide I can have a light dinner. I heat up some soup and get some cheese and crackers. After cleaning up, I wash my face, clean my teeth, pop on a nightie and crawl into bed. I have a long, restful sleep.

NETWORK UPGRADE

I've just made my coffee in the morning when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and open it.

Monica is there and she says, "Oh, Mary, did I interrupt anything?"

"No, I just got up and I'm having a coffee."

"Did you forget that we're upgrading your network today?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess I did. I had a busy weekend."

"Lucky you!" she exclaims.

"I'll get dressed."

"Good idea, we have some blokes that will need to work in your house." I run to my bedroom and toss on things. I put on a bra since men will be around."

Monica and a guy are looking around. "Monica, I have an addition."

"Yes?"

"Can you come with me?"

"Sure."

I lead her into the third bedroom. "Can we add a camera in here?"

"Uh, yeah, to look at piles of stuff?"

"Haha, yeah, no. I may be making this a proper bedroom."

"Oh, what brought this on?"

"Um, I have news. I'll tell you later."

"No worries, Mary. So let me confirm all the specs. Oh, I thought of one thing. You should probably have a switch at each camera, in case you want to temporarily disable it. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, good idea."

She reads out what they have planned, and I tell her that's correct. We go over to Gwen and Cleo's house. On the way, I see more men arrive outside, looking at the lawn between the houses and measuring the distance.

"Hi, Cleo. We're here to check the house for the upgrade."

"Oh yeah, that's right. Mum is out to the doctor's."

"No worries," says Monica. "So, Cleo, you need the recorder and TV connected to the fibre, and outlets for laptops in two bedrooms?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Okay, show me the bedrooms."

They go off as I wait in the lounge room. Monica comes back in a few minutes and says, "Okay, Mary, we have everything we need to know. You can go home. We'll be in and out of the houses."

"Okay."

Technicians come and go. I see a narrow slit being dug into the lawn between our houses, and the fibre cable is pushed down into it. It's so narrow, I can hardly tell when they are done, which I'm happy with. The grass will grow over in no time.

I see Gwen come home, so I step outside and ask, "How was the check-up?"

"Yeah, good, Miss Mary. I should heal fine soon."

I step toward her and whisper, "Just 'Mary' is fine unless in the role." We giggle. "I'm glad to hear that. As you can see, our network is being upgraded."

"Oh, cool, yeah you told me. When will they be done?"

"Not sure."

"Okay, well do you want to come inside, Mary?"

"No, I'd better stay home until they are done."

"Okay, see you later, maybe." I smile and walk back into my house and think about the third bedroom some more. I search for a few furniture options and bookmark some ideas.

I sort stuff to go out near the bedroom door. I'm asked where I want the camera. I have to envision where the bed will be - probably against the far wall by the window. I point to a place high on a wall.

I relax in the lounge room while the technicians do their thing. I'm nudged awake. I open my eyes to see Monica. "All done," she says.

"Wow, fantastic."

She shows me the work in my house, and it looks fine, not that there's much to see. "Come over and I'll show you what I did over there."

We go over, and I get the remote control and pull up the views of the cameras in my house. "Wow, the new cameras are much sharper, thanks."

"They have better microphones, too. And with the fibre connection, you won't have internet dropouts."

"Cool. The guys are all gone?"

"Yes."

"Are you leaving?"

"Well, I'm not on another assignment today, so I could stay or go."

"I have an idea," I say. "Why don't you stay here with Gwen? Cleo can come over to my house. They can dress up."

Gwen and Cleo smile.

"Are you sure?" Monica asks.

"I'd love to please you, Miss Monica," says Gwen.

"Well, I don't need a second invitation."

The pets go to their bedrooms to get dressed as I call Sylvia.

"Hey, Mary."

"Hi, Sylvia. Are you at work?"

"No, I just got home, why?"

"Well, I have some news. You remember I told you about watching each other's houses?"

"Yeah."

"We just got it fixed to be secure. Want to come over and meet Cleo?"

"Oh, I'd love that. Can you give me a few minutes?"

"Sure. Do you need an escort?"

"Yeah, maybe one more time. Then I should have the route down."

"Okay, I'll walk over and wait out front."

I tell Monica to have Cleo wait for my call. I walk to Sylvia's and she comes out soon.

"Hey gorgeous," I say.

"Hi, Mary. Now I'm going to let my phone direct me. Just tell me about obstacles this time, unless I get lost."

"Okay."

She tells Sally to walk to Mary's. I tell Sylvia about a few poles. She touches them, burning them into her mental map. Her phone says, "You have arrived at your destination. She feels for the letterbox. "This is it?"

"Yes."

She pulls out a braille label and affixes it. She then steps to the front door. "I should be able to get back and forth by myself now. Thanks so much for your help."

"For what little I gave, you're most welcome. Let's go in." I unlock the door and I guide her to the sofa.

I call Cleo and say, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Miss Mary, may I come over?"

"Please do."

A minute later, Cleo is standing in front of Sylvia. "Sylvia, Cleo is here."

"I'm so happy to meet you, Miss Sylvia. Wow, she is prettier than you said, Miss Mary."

"I'm delighted to meet you, Cleo," Sylvia says as she stands and finds Cleo with her hands.

"Cleo, Sylvia sees with her fingers. She will look at you now."

Sylvia puts her hands to Cleo's face and reads it. "Oh, a nice, round face, with a big smile." She measures her shoulders and slides her hands down her chest. "Mmmm, nice boobs, bigger than mine. I like that." She feels the badge on her blouse. "And, oh, is this your school uniform?"

"Uh, yes, sort of. It's one from my school, but Miss Mary bought a set and altered it for me."

Sylvia feels around and says, "But it's too tight. And you're missing buttons. Your boobs are squeezing out."

"Yes, Miss Mary likes it that way."

"So do I, Cleo, so sexy. And no bra, is that because Mary likes it that way?"

"Yes."

Sylvia's hands work lower and find the skirt. "Oh my, and did she shorten the skirt? It's hardly more than a belt."

"Yes, she did."

"Oh, Mary, you are so wicked."

"I know," I giggle.

She feels around the hem and touches Cleo's thighs and slides up. "Oh, it's barely covering your pussy. You must be a sight when you go out."

I say, "They've only been in their uniforms once in public, but that was before I altered them."

"Gwen has a uniform, too?"

"Yes, a maid's outfit."

"Oh, Mary you are so much fun."

"I like to think so. Let's turn on the TV to see the camera in the other house. I'll tell you what's happening."

I use the remote control to view Monica and Gwen in their lounge room. I say to the camera, "We're watching now." They smile and wave.

Monica says, "We see you too."

I say to Sylvia, "Why don't you take off your knickers and spread your legs? Cleo can lick your pussy, if you like."

"Oh, yes please."

I narrate for Sylvia, "Monica is naked, and Gwen is in her short maid's outfit. She's licking Monica's nipples and fingering her pussy."

"Hot."

I finger Sylvia's nipples through her top. "Oh, Sylvia, you didn't wear a bra either. Did your mum complain?"

"Until I told her to fuck off and I stormed out of the house."

"Oh." I'm a bit shocked that Sylvia is pushing back so hard on her mum, but I don't respond.

I lift Sylvia's tube top and take it off. I feel her nipples and make her nipples hard while Cleo licks.

"Mmm, that's lovely," Sylvia says. "What are they doing over there? They're moaning a lot."

I look up at the TV and say, "They are 69ing now."

"Oh, that's something we haven't done, Mary."

"We have lots of time to try everything."

"True."

Sylvia moans and I glance down and see Cleo licking fast on her clit. I move my mouth to a nipple and suck and lick it. Screams emanate from the TV as Sylvia also cums, bucking her pussy into Cleo's mouth.

I pull off and watch my Sylvia absorb her orgasm. Cleo smiles at her.

"Miss Mary, may I do you now?

"Oh, Cleo, that's okay. I think Sylvia and I have a 69 date in a minute," I giggle. Sylvia grins.

Monica on the TV says, "Oh, Mary, Sylvia is just adorable."

"Isn't she?"

"You're so lucky."

"I know."

"Wow, this is so cool. I wish I had neighbours like you do. Well, I need to get home."

"Okay, Monica, later."

Sylvia says, "Cleo, you are wonderful. You made me feel so good."

She replies, "I'm very happy that you like me, Miss Sylvia. I like you, too. Miss Mary is lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have Mary."

I say, "Yes, I'm very lucky to have found Sylvia. And you, too, Cleo. I've never been happier."

Sylvia says, "Cleo, you haven't had a turn."

"Oh, that's all right, Miss Sylvia. I'm sure that Mum and I will when I get home. I hope you listen to us. That will make me very excited."

"Oh, I think I will."

"Great, well I'll head over. Look for us, maybe in bed."

Sylvia and I stay in the lounge room, rubbing each other's pussies gently as we see/hear my lovely pets kiss in Gwen's bed, and then we 69. We observe each other across the fibre and we all cum together.

I turn off the TV and ask Sylvia, "How was that? Did you mind being seen naked by them?"

"No, Mary, for a moment I thought I would, but Cleo is so nice and the way you described Monica and Gwen was quite exciting. I wish I could see."

"I know, Sylvia. I wish you could too." I hold her close.

"Cleo and Gwen seem to be very close and loving."

"Yes, they have always been close. As I told you before, I showed them how good they can feel from a woman, and I've encouraged them to practice on each other. You can tell that they love doing that now."

"I couldn't do that with my mum. I know she's lesbian, but the thought of being with her that way makes my skin crawl."

"Sure. I get that. She's awfully intense."

"To say the least. When I went home yesterday, she wasn't happy at all. She ranted for twenty minutes without taking a breath. She thinks I am foolish. She's convinced that I'm going to be shattered when you discard me."

"I can't even imagine doing that. I feel that you are part of me now."

"I feel the same, Mary. But I spent some time thinking last night. If in the worst case, it didn't work out with us, I would be okay."