Mary's Control Ch. 06 - Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Mary, this is an awesome toy. Your controlling it made it incredible. You know just how to drive me wild."

She yanks the rabbit out and pushes me on my back and thrusts it deep into me. She grabs the remote and teases me and makes me cum hard much as I did her. "So how do you like it?"

"Oh, I hated it, Mei." We cackle uncontrollably.

My phone beeps. Cleo has texted, "That was hot!" I grin and set the phone down, knowing that they have watched us.

We spend most of the rest of the day in bed, stopping only to eat a pizza we ordered in.

We sleep late, and in the morning, we reacquaint our mouths with each other's pussy. After we each cum, I say, "Tonight will be an orgy. Let's save ourselves."

"Really, Mary? I thought I'd never hear you say anything like that." I hit her with my pillow, which starts a massive pillow fight. We collapse giggling like young teenagers.

We get up and I notice massive stains from our juice, so I change the sheets again while Mei is showering. I leave the bedcovers off, figuring that there will be lots of action on the sheets tonight.

I shower and we dress casually, with tight tops showing off our nipples. We go out for a late lunch to a nice café in the neighbourhood. We sit outside facing the street, counting the people who perv at our nipples and tallying whether they give us a look of disgust or a smile.

Our waitress is a young girl named Sandy, who's maybe all of fifteen. She can't help staring at our boobs. We simply smile at her as if we haven't noticed. I whisper to Mei, "When it looks like she's coming back, let's pinch our nipples hard and make them stand up."

Mei grins and says, "You are so wicked, Mary." She nods and we have a go at them. When Sandy brings our coffees, she sets them down and her eyes open wide. Her head moves from side to side to look at us both.

"Sandy, do you like what you see?" I say softly to her.

She blushes and strides away, embarrassed to have been busted. We laugh heartily. Whenever she comes back, she can't keep her eyes off of our boobs. We do give her a nice tip for the entertainment. "I bet she masturbates in the toilet on her break," I say on the way out.

Back home, I demonstrate the CCTV connection between our houses and tell Mei the initial reason for it, and of course how we currently use it.

"You mean you can see inside each other's houses?" Mei asks.

"Yes."

"Bedrooms, too?"

"Of course."

"So they could have seen us last night and this morning?"

"Uh, yes, and I know that Cleo watched us last night and maybe Gwen, too."

"Oh."

"Sorry, I forgot to let you know beforehand."

"Um, it's okay. Hot, actually. I hope they got wet watching."

"I'm sure they did."

"And we can look in on them?"

"Yes, and not just in real time. We can access each other's recorders."

"Gawd, you are incredible. Well, since they saw us, can we go back and see them on the recorder?"

"Sure." I access their recorder, play back Gwen's bedroom camera around the time Mei and I were playing, and we see them watching us. They are naked and fingering each other slowly. In the background, we hear Mei screaming as she cums, and they fuck each other madly and cum shortly thereafter.

"Damn, I'm wet again just looking at them."

"Me too, but let's hold off and stay excited."

"Oh, all right, Mary, you're no fun."

"Yep, no fun at all." We giggle.

Chapter 6 of 7