Mary's Control Ch. 06 - Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe that Sylvia, not that I want to test the proposition."

"She still thinks of me as a child. Well, I'm not. And this last year has certainly made me grow up and learn how to be self-sufficient."

"Yes, Sylvia, you have. I've watched you do so many things for yourself. I love to help, of course, but I know you don't want to be too dependent on anyone."

"Yes, and I really appreciate how you've understood that better than anyone, even Mum. Yeah, maybe that's part of it. She doesn't want me to be too independent, because then I won't need her."

"Yeah, possibly. Parents sometimes have trouble letting go."

"I wish she could see you the way I do."

"Well, it's only been a few days. I'm sure she's still in shock."

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I need to go home. It's a work day tomorrow."

"Do you need an escort, or do you know the way now?"

"I think I have it. Stay here, and I'll only call you if I get lost."

I hand Sylvia her top and knickers and she puts them on. I hand her her cane and walk her to the door. We kiss tenderly.

"Oh, Sylvia, you smell of my pussy. Do you want to wash your face?"

She thinks for a second and then says, "Fuck it! I feel like she needs to know exactly what we do."

I chuckle and say, "Okay. Bye love."

"Goodbye, darling Mary."

PREPARATIONS

The next day I start preparing for Saturday's dinner party. I confirm with everyone their attendance. I order the catering.

I think about the dinner arrangements. I have a dining table for six, which will fit all of the guests, including myself. The pets can eat at the kitchen table, so that's fine. I have a nice cutlery set for eight. I can use everyday cutlery for the pets.

I make a beverage shopping list. We'll start with champagne and then have both red and white for dinner. I'll get some soft drinks and juice, too.

Then I consider where to play. My bed is big, so I decide that's the place. I'll get a few portable chairs out of storage for spectators.

The rabbits arrive. I decide to check them out later. I go out and shop for the items I'll need. I run into Melissa at the mall where I'm buying gift wrap for the rabbits.

"Mary! Hey, girl, how are you?"

"I'm great! I'm just running around, getting ready for the party."

"Oh, I'm so excited. It should be fun."

"Yeah, with five guests plus myself and the three pets, it will be a juicy evening."

"I bet. Should I bring anything?"

"No, I've got it all covered."

"Okay, see you on Saturday."

"Bye."

At home, I open one rabbit, read the instructions and download the control app to my phone. I can set them up to connect with all of them via WiFi. I set up two groups, guests and pets. I can separately control the stimulation each group gets. Perfect!

I open all the boxes, connect all the rabbits to my house WiFi then program three in the pet group and the others in the guest group. I test them all, and I'm happy with the results. Then I charge them all throughout the rest of the day, so they won't run out. I wash them all.

I wrap the three pet boxes and label each with a pet's name. Then I wrap the others except for mine, labelling them all. I place them in a bag in my bedroom closet.

On Wednesday, Constable Connie comes over to Gwen's and Cleo's house in uniform (so no playing) and updates us on the case. His appeal for bail has been denied, and won't be reviewed again before the trial. So we are safe.

She says that nothing is ever guaranteed when it comes to justice, but this is the closest she's ever seen to an open-and-shut case. We are all relieved.

I ask if her body cam is on. She reaches down and says, "Not now."

"So, Connie, did Monica show you the video of you at my house?"

"Oh my, yes, we've watched it a few times. And we even re-enacted it once."

"Oh, really?"

"Um, yes. Is that all right with you?"

"Sure, why not? I don't own you. And anyway, I understand that you two have been friends and lovers."

"Yes. Well, I'm on duty, so I must be off." She turns her body cam back on. "If there's anything we can do for you, Gwen and Cleo, please let me know."

"Thanks so much, Constable Jacobs. We appreciate feeling safe," Gwen says.

CONVINCING SYLVIA'S MOTHER

I go back home and potter around until Sylvia texts me, "Hi, I have a few minutes. Can I call?"

I reply, "Sure."

I answer her call. "Hey, Sylvia."

"Hi, Mary. Mum freaked out when she smelled you on my face yesterday. But I just barked back at her, 'Hey, it's nothing you haven't done, Mum.' That took her aback for a second. She kept ranting, though. I just let her go until she ran out of breath."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I had prepared myself for it on the walk home. I think she's making a last-ditch effort to keep me from you, but there's no chance of that."

"I hope not."

"I did wash my face and go to my room. After a while, she came in and apologised for yelling at me. I said it was okay. She said that it wasn't, but she told me that she was concerned. I told her I know that."

"Do you think she's coming around?"

"Maybe. I wonder if she would if she talks with you again. I know you had one talk."

"If it will help, of course, I will."

"Thanks, Mary, you are so wonderful. I'll let you know. Well, I have to get back to work. Bye."

"Bye."

After dinner, Sylvia calls again.

"Hello, sweet Sylvia."

"Oh, Mary, you're so lovely."

"How's it going?"

"I've been working on Mum."

"And?"

"I've convinced her to have a talk with you. Can you come over?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Great. Bye."

"Bye."

I decide to put on a bra to be less provocative, and I walk over and knock.

Her mum answers the door. "Please come in, Mary." Her tone is less bristly than when I first met her.

"Thank you, Ms Jackson."

She leads me to the sofa and sits. I sit at the other end. She says, "I guess you are going to be in Sylvia's life, so you can call me Jane."

"Okay, Jane. Sylvia's not here?"

"No, she's in her room. I've asked her to let us talk alone." She sighs heavily. "No doubt Sylvia has told you I'm dubious about you, as I said the first time we talked."

"Uh, yeah."

"But she has her stubborn streak, as I imagine you have seen. And when I thought about her and you, I had to admit that she has never been happier."

I smile and say, "Jane, I've never been happier. She's the most amazing person I have ever encountered."

"That she is. I've been so protective of her because she's so precious to me. And especially since her blindness, I worry so much about her."

"I get that, Jane. But from what I have seen her learn in the short time I've known her, I think there's very little she can't do. She can get between our houses on her own now, you know."

"Really?"

"Yes." I pause for a moment. "Do you seriously think that I'm going to use Sylvia and then discard her?"

She thinks. "I did fear that when I met you. I felt so much of my past self in you, back when I was selfish and uncaring."

"You think I am uncaring?"

Another pause. "I guess I owe you an apology, Mary. After Sylvia came home from work, she read me the riot act. She told me that I was being prejudiced and unfair about you. She says you are the kindest person she's ever met, and if I don't realise that, then I'm being horrible for trying to deprive her of the happiness she wants with you."

"I see."

"I've never seen her so angry. She stormed off to her room, so I sat and thought about you, but more about myself, for about an hour. I came to realise that I'm not the bad person I was and that maybe I should give you the benefit of the doubt.

"When you mentioned your pets, I freaked out. You have to admit, it's unusual, and I've seen women treat their collars nastily. So I assumed, perhaps unfairly, that you are the same way."

I reply, "I understand. Well, I'm not that way. Let me think for a moment." I take in what Jane has said and ponder the best way to convince her. "Do you mind if I make a phone call outside?"

"Uh, no, go ahead."

I step outside and call Gwen.

"Hey, Miss Mary."

"Hi, how are you doing?"

"Pretty well, my neck doesn't hurt much now and the doctor says there's no lasting damage."

"Excellent. Can you talk for a while?"

"Sure, want me to come over?"

"No, no, I have a favour to ask of you."

"Anything."

"Did Cleo tell you about Sylvia?"

"Yes, she did. She sounds lovely."

"I'm over at Sylvia's house, talking with her mum, Jane. She hasn't been happy about Sylvia being with me, but we're starting to win her over."

"How can I help?"

"I've told her about you and Cleo, and she's not sure that I treat you kindly."

"Oh, of course, you do, Miss Mary."

"I'd like to convince her of that. If she's willing to talk to you, would you tell her about us, and let her know that you and Cleo are happy to be my pets?"

"I'd be delighted to, Miss Mary."

"Okay, if she agrees, I'll call you back. Oh, she's a long-time lesbian, just so you know."

"Sure, bye."

I step back in and sit next to Jane again. "Would you like to hear from my pets? Would that help you understand?"

"Oh, well, if they are willing."

"Yes, I just talked to Gwen, the mum."

I call back and put the phone on speaker. "Hi again, Miss Mary," Gwen says.

"Hi, Miss Mary," Cleo pipes in cheerily.

I say, "Jane, these are my pets, Gwen and Cleo. Gwen, can you tell Jane a bit about how we met and what we do?"

Gwen relates, "Hi, Jane. We moved into the house next to Mary recently. We moved to separate from my awful ex-to-be, and we were pretty vulnerable. Mary was so friendly and invited us over.

"I'm not really sure how it all happened, but she gently seduced both of us, making us realise how wonderful a woman's pleasure is. I guess you understand that."

Jane mutters, "Uh, yeah."

"So she suggested that we be her pets, promising to treat us kindly in return. She bought and altered outfits for us to wear when we are with her. They are pretty funny but we love them."

Jane asks, "So what do you do for her?"

"We service her sexually in any way she asks for. She is never abusive or demeaning, and we are happy to please her. She always makes sure that we are happy in return."

"She pleases you?"

"Yes, she does. Or she has us please ourselves, or each other, while she watches."

"I see, and you enjoy this?"

"Yes, we do!" Cleo jumps in. "I've never felt so appreciated in my life. Miss Mary is the kindest person I've ever met, aside from Mum, of course."

"How old are you, Cleo?"

"I'm eighteen."

"And you don't feel used at all?"

"Oh, no. I mean you might think that because we serve her, but it's because we want to. She's always treated us so well."

"Gwen, do you agree?"

"Absolutely, Jane."

"And if you ever decide you don't want to be her pet?"

"Oh, I've never even considered that."

I jump in, "They will be free if they decide not to - no question."

Cleo says excitedly, "So, Miss Jane, would you like us to come serve you? If it's okay with Miss Mary, of course."

Jane splutters, "Uh, oh."

I interject, "We'll see, Cleo. It's fine with me, but I'm not sure Jane is ready." Jane seems relieved to be excused from answering. "Do you have any other questions, Jane?"

"Uh, no, no. Thank you both."

Gwen says, "My pleasure, Miss Jane."

Cleo says, "Yes, my pleasure, also, Miss Jane. And I hope yours, too someday."

"Bye ladies," I say. I hang up.

I look at Jane and wait for her to respond. She says, "Well, they do seem eager to please and they did vouch for your kindness, so..."

"So?"

"So, I did misjudge you, Mary. I'm so sorry."

"I understand, Jane. Apology accepted. Let's call this matter settled. Do you believe that I care deeply for Sylvia? And that she means the world to me?"

She pauses. "I think so. This has all happened so fast. Please forgive me for being so protective."

"Of course. Can Sylvia come out now?"

"Yes."

I knock on her door and we sit on the sofa, Sylvia between us.

Jane says, "Sylvia, I'm sorry. I didn't understand, but Mary has convinced me that she's good for you."

Sylvia leaps into my arms and says, "I've been trying desperately to tell you that, Mum."

"I know. And I'm sorry that I didn't believe you. It's just because, well, never mind."

"Yeah, I know, Mum, no need to go into it."

I hold Sylvia close and we grin. Jane's face softens as she sees us so happy together.

"Well, I'd better let Sylvia get her beauty sleep, not that she needs much."

"Aw, must you go?" she cries.

"Don't worry, my sweet. We have all the time in the world."

She grins and I give her a soft goodbye kiss. Jane walks with me to the door, and on my way out, I whisper to her, "You know my pets would love to please you. Let me know when you want them." She gives a nervous smile and says, "Goodnight, Mary."

I skip home, ecstatic that I have won Jane over. Nothing can stand in the way of my love for Sylvia now.

On Thursday, I work on the third bedroom. I decide to chuck out a few things that nobody would want and store the rest for now. I call a handyman that I have used before, and I'm lucky that he's available today. He brings his ute over and we load up the stuff, dump the junk at a tip and take the rest to my storage unit for now. I retrieve four folding chairs from storage for the bedroom at the party.

For the rest of the day and also on Friday morning, I clean the house more thoroughly than I have for two years. I almost need sunglasses inside when I'm done. I pop a microwave meal in for lunch, then I panic when I remember I have to pick up Mei from the airport. I look at my phone and see that her arrival isn't until 3:10, so I relax, as I have a couple of hours yet.

After lunch, I do a once-over, then decide that the house is all ready. I double-check the catering, and they say everything's fine for Saturday evening.

I take a long, hot shower and cool off on my bed before dressing in casual pants and a buttoned blouse, with no bra, of course.

I perv on the pets, but they're not having sex. It's still lovely to see them. They are so lovely and fit. I decide to go to the airport early and hang out in front of her gate. I want to give Mei a huge hug.

PLAYING WITH MEI

I find her arrival gate and sit in the waiting area looking at Sylvia's face on my phone, dreaming of my life with her. I'm so happy that we got her mum to accept us.

I'm roused from my daydream. "Well, hello, Mary."

I look up, jump up and scream, "Mei! I'm so happy to see you. It's been so long." I grab her and squeeze her tightly.

"Same here. We have a lot to talk about, especially you."

I grin and say, "Yes, I do have a lot to tell you."

We walk to the baggage carousel to wait for her suitcase. She tells me that she's been well, and her job is good. She's had some nice times, but no love.

"I'm so envious, Mary. Love! You! I never would have guessed, at least not so soon."

"I know, I'm still giddy myself, Mei. I've only known her a week, and she's taken me over."

"Wow, and you are usually so in control."

"Not with her. She's very assertive - definitely my equal, and superior in some ways."

Her bag shows up quickly. She wheels it behind her as we walk to my car. On the way home, I describe how we met and how astounded I am at her independence. When we get home, we sit on the sofa and I bring us each a glass of wine. I tell her how Sylvia stood up to her mum and got her to accept me.

"Wow, after only a week, and as her first relationship ever. She does sound quite something. I must meet her before the party to get to know her."

"Yeah, good idea." I text Sylvia, "Can you come over early tomorrow afternoon? I want you to meet my friend Mei before the party."

I don't get an answer for several minutes, but then I realise she's at work and can't reply until she has a break. Eventually, she replies, "Sure! What time? I'm free."

"5?"

"Yep, sure. I'm okay to spend the night?"

"Of course."

"Okay, I'll bring my overnight bag. Gotta get back to work. Talk tonight?"

"Yes, please."

I say to Mei, "I asked her to come over at 5:00 tomorrow. In the meantime, you and I have lots of time to catch up."

"Um, is it okay to catch up with our fun times?"

"Yes, she knows about you. She gets my bed on Saturday night, though."

"Fair enough. Now come here and kiss me."

I slide to her and wrap my arm around her. I bring my lips to hers, kissing her softly. Then I giggle.

"What?" she asks.

"Sorry, I just remembered the first time we did anything. We were so naïve and awkward."

She giggles, "Yeah, but we still had a pretty good time, even though we didn't know what we were doing."

"True. Let's go to bed and catch up properly." We walk in and I remember the wrapped rabbits in the closet. I get Mei's out. "Oh, Mei, I was going to give you this at the party along with the other guests, but you can have yours now."

"Oh whatever could it be?" She unwraps it and says, "Oh, my God, I've always wanted one of these."

"Yes, and it has a remote control with Bluetooth. You can also control it with your phone via Bluetooth or WiFi. It can even work over the internet to control it anywhere in the world."

"Damn."

She gets naked in a flash. I toss her the rabbit and she slams it in and lies back. That's my Mei, never a time waster.

I pair it to the remote control using Bluetooth. I turn on the inside vibrator to low speed, with a random pulse. "Oh, that's nice," she says.

I turn the clit vibrator to tease mode - quick bursts every ten seconds. "Ahhhh," she cries each time they hit.

I undress slowly as I watch her being stimulated by her new toy.

I lie beside her with the remote next to the pillow, so I can change the settings easily. I caress her little boobs, the same size as mine. My palms rub her nipples and they stand up for me.

I reach up and turn up the speed inside her, but leave the clit at teasing. I gently pull her nipples and she moans. I smile at her. "I've missed you, Mary."

"I've missed you, too, Mei."

"But you have a love now."

"Yes, I do. But I will never stop loving you."

"Oh, good. I'm happy for you, Mary."

I pinch her nipples harder and she groans. I look at the remote and see a button for maximum clit vibrations as long as I hold my finger on it. I press and hold for five seconds and release.

"Ohhh, fuck."

"Like that, did you?"

"Damn, that was intense. Now my clit is throbbing."

I smile. I increase the inside speed to medium. "Ohh, so good." I see drops of juice flowing out around the toy. I change the clit to one strong burst every second.

She shouts a word in time with the clit bursts. "Oh. Mary. Fuck. That. Feels. So. Fucking. Good."

I smile and suck on a nipple, licking it slowly. "Oh. Mary. Yes."

I reach up and turn the inside vibrator to full speed. "Oh, fuckkkk."

I return to her nipple. She's starting to shake. I pull up and hit Pause, which stops both vibrations. "Oh, you bitch, turn that back on!"

"Say please, Mei."

"Oh, you bitch, turn that back on, PLEASE!"

I grin and resume the vibrations. "That's better."

I sit back and hold the remote, experimenting with various settings. She's moaning and quivering. When she looks close to cumming, I back off. "Oh, you nasty bitch, I hate you!" she yells, but with a huge grin.

"Sure you do, Mei."

I keep her on the edge for several minutes until I take pity on her and give both vibrators full speed with maximum pulsing. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she screams, as she cums, copious juice leaking around the dildo part. I keep her cumming until she collapses, and then I turn it off. Her pussy pulses around the still dildo.

When she opens her eyes and looks at me, I ask, "How was that?"