Mary's Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Taylor invites Eli to a party. It doesn't go how he expects.
1.4k words
3.73
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun," Taylor pleaded as we sat on the couch in her apartment. "Mary will be there, and she invited a couple of her guy friends, so I promise you won't be the only guy there."

Taylor really wanted me to come to hang out at her friend Mary's apartment. Being her best friend, she was dragging me along to meet different people she had met in college, Mary being the latest in a long line.

Being a pretty shy and quiet guy, I wasn't really sure how Taylor and I had become friends in the first place, considering that she was, well, not shy and quiet. Taylor, with her blonde hair, perfect body, and tan skin was pretty much every man's dream. I never had the courage to ask her out myself, but being best friends was good enough for me.

We were both starting our junior year in college, so I had recently gotten an apartment. Being the complete opposite of a social butterfly, in the past two years of living in a dorm, I hadn't managed to make any friends here other than Taylor, so she was always trying to convince me to join her at whatever random place she was hanging out on any given day, in hopes that I would finally expand my social circle.

I shrugged. "Fine," I said. "How bad could it be?"

"Great! Meet me there at 8:30." Then her face changed from one of the carefree girl I knew to a much more serious one. "Just one other thing, Eli. Don't..." she trailed off and paused for a moment, as if she couldn't think of the right words to say. "Don't play games with Mary, not unless you like to lose." Then her face went back to its normal carefree look and she smiled and walked away. That wasn't cryptic at all, I thought to myself sarcastically. Then I shrugged it off and went back to my apartment to prepare for the evening. I took a shower, and threw on a pair of jeans, a plain black T-shirt, some black socks, and a nice-ish pair of shoes. I took a look at my phone to see what time it was. 8:00, I should probably get going, I thought to myself, and I was off.

I arrived at Mary's apartment building a few minutes before 8:30. I buzzed on the doorbell, someone unlocked the front door and let me in, and I proceeded to take the elevator to the 4th floor where Mary lived. I knocked three times, and was greeted by the sight of Taylor, dressed in only a pair of shorts and a bra, and holding some variety of wine cooler. "Eli!" she exclaimed. "Oh, my God, we're playing truth or dare, get in here right now!" She grabbed me by the arm with surprising strength for someone with such a small frame and pulled me inside and over to the assortment of furniture in the living room.

The apartment seemed nice enough. A relatively spacious living room, a kitchen to the left, a hallway that probably led to the bedrooms and the bathroom to the right. The living room had two black leather chairs facing opposite one another with a matching couch in between, a coffee table in the center of the sitting area, and a TV hung on the wall. There was also some black-and-white artwork covering the walls, looking like some sort of subtle erotica, with some bondage photos.

There was only one other girl in the room, probably Mary, sitting in one of the chairs, and I thought, Isn't this supposed to be a party? Where are the other people at? "Eli," Taylor said, "This is Mary."

Mary stood up, wearing quite possibly the sexiest pair of black knee-high heels I had ever seen. She was wearing a skirt that was red and black plaid, with fishnet stockings. Above that, Just a simple black t-shirt and a lot of heavy jewelry. Her face was pale and made up with black lipstick and a copious amount of eyeliner. Her eyes, like emeralds, stared into mine as she said, "Good to meet you, Eli."

I broke eye contact as I mumbled in return, "You too." It wasn't that I wasn't happy to meet her, it was just the way she looked at me that made it feel like she was staring into my soul. Mary winked with a devilish grin on her face and sat back down as I took my shoes off, and Taylor and I took a seat on the couch between the two chairs that Mary and Mia were in.

"Okay then," Mary said. "Now that we're all settled in, we can continue our game of truth or dare. Eli, since you just got here, I'll go over the rules one more time. They're pretty easy to remember, so don't forget them. Rule #1 is that if you don't want to do a dare, you can forfeit in exchange for 1 piece of clothing. If you run out of clothing, that means that you have to do the dare, and we will force you to. And Rule #2: Once we start, nobody leaves until we all decide the game is over. Easy enough?" I thought back to what Taylor had said earlier, about not playing games with Mary, and thought to myself, I guess losing isn't the worst thing in the world, I can play for awhile, maybe I'll get to see the girls naked. So I nodded, agreeing to play, and she said, "Good. Now if I recall correctly, it was my turn. So, Eli, truth or dare?"

Not wanting to be that guy, I replied, "Dare."

"Very good," Mary said. "I dare you to let me kick you in the balls as hard as I can." She said it without even a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Taylor was right, she was very serious when it came to games. Had I made a mistake by agreeing to play? It was too late now.

My eyes were wide from the shock of the insane first dare. I stammered, "What? Ummm, that-- I--" I thought for a second, before I instinctively started taking off my shirt. "Yeah, I'm gonna forfeit on this one, I think."

Mary smiled as I finished removing my shirt and said, "I thought you might say that. I guess that makes it your turn then, Eli."

I thought for a moment, then turned to Taylor and said "Taylor, truth or dare?"

Without hesitation, Taylor replies, "Dare."

Considering I knew Taylor quite well, I figured she wouldn't mind me starting with a pretty "risky" dare, just as a way to feel out the group. "Okay Taylor," I said. "I dare you to take off your bra."

Taylor looked at you for a moment before reaching to her back and unclasping her bra. She let the bra drop to the floor, and her bare chest was exposed Her breasts were breathtaking. Larger than I had expected, and soft and inviting, I couldn't help but start to get hard in my shorts. But Taylor came right back with "Alright, now it's my turn, Eli, truth or dare?"

Still not wanting to be the boring guy that only picked truth, I said "Dare."

A wicked grin spread across Taylor's face as she said, "I dare you to get naked for us."

I was very clearly outwardly scared, and then remembered that I could just forfeit the dare and remove one piece of clothing. Shit, I thought, why did I have to take my shoes off before I sat down? Now I'm already another article of clothing down.

I took off my pants and was left with only my black socks and my pair of boxer briefs showing a very clearly smaller-than-average bulge underneath. There was giggling among the girls as they saw it, but nobody said anything.

In an attempt to get the attention away from my dick, and to hopefully gain some modicum of respect within the room, I said, "Okay, my turn. Mary, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Taylor stood up from the couch next to me and said, "Be right back, I've gotta go pee." As she started walking towards the bathroom, I had the perfect idea for a dare.

"Wait!" I shouted. "I'm gonna need you for this one." I had the perfect way to get a little bit of revenge for them both laughing at my humiliation. An opportunity to have at least one of them knocked down a peg. "Mary, I dare you to drink Taylor's piss out of a glass."