Mary's Marriage Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband moaned, but not in discomfort, as she slide in easily. Where before she had needed to tease his hole open for just the tip of her tongue, now she was able to enter as deeply as her tongue could stretch at the first go. As she pushed her tongue in and out, and started to stretch him from side to side she wondered: How long had he getting fucked back there? How much had he taken?

Mary's musings were cut off when her husband's moaning turned to words, "Fuck... God damn... fuck."

"What is it slut?" Jane demanded, "Does your little wifie's tongue feel good?"

"So good, So... Fuck," He groaned, "The cage. It's so tight. She's so good and I so fuck... turned on right now... I'd be so hard but I can't."

Mary looked up, and sure enough his cock was pushed tight against the walls of his cage, the flesh red and swollen. She wanted to touch it, to know what it felt like. But she was given a task, and she would obey.

Yet her eyes stayed locked on her husband's trapped member as she wetted and widened his passage. She listened to him moan, as she felt for those signs her Mistress had told her meant he was ready.

It was only then she turned from the enthralling sight of her husbands caged cock, and saw another: sticking out proudly from her Mistress's crotch right before Mary's eyes was dildo, long, black and glistening with lube.

Mary glanced up to see Jane's eyes, still bright and sharp, but now hot with desire, "He's ready for you Mistress."

"Is she right, slut?" Jane asked, "Did your wife do a good job getting your ass ready to take my cock?"

"Yes, Jane, I'm ready for your cock," Her husband answered, his voice rough.

Mary shifted aside away, staying as close as she could while making room for Jane to take her place in front of her husband's asshole. Mary wanted to watch this more than she had wanted to watch her husband ever before.

Jane smiled at Mary as she guided the shiny black dick into his ass.

Her husband let out a long desperate groan as Jane pushed into him with slow steady pressure. Mary's eyes were glued to the sight, as inch by inch his ass swallowed the invader.

Then it was gone, her Mistress's hips pressed tight against her husband.

"Good job," Jane praised, "Both of you. You for taking my cock so well, and you for getting him ready for me."

"Thank you, Mistress," they answered together.

They looked at each other and smiled. The same way they always did when they answered a question together.

Jane grinned ever more, "Fuck you're too cute. But I don't want cute right now. I want nasty and hot, so get up and rub your cunt on your favorite spot."

Jane pointed at the couch arm beside them, "He told me all about it, how you'd get so horny you couldn't stop yourself, how you'd try and try to cum but couldn't. I can see how turned on you are right now, so go ahead. There's room, and I want you to watch each other."

Mary crawled upwards, Mistress was right, she was so horny that she nearly lost her balance as she brushed up against Jane, and then her husband then she settled into her spot, crotch pressed right where the couch arm curved upward, laying her chest on the raised back.

She ground once and even the tiny flat pressure that got past the belt to her pussy had her shaking.

She felt a touch on her leg and looked down to see her husband stroking her calf. Looking further she saw his caged cock twitching as Jane started to thrust in and out of his ass.

It was too much.

Mary drove her hips forward as hard as she could, grinding down and sliding back and forth, trying to get just that little bit more sensation. She didn't know how long was at it before she managed to regain control.

She felt a hand brushing her back, thin feminine fingers, her mistress, "That was incredible, it looked like you almost managed to cum from that."

She had. Mary didn't know if she'd ever be able to cum from that with the belt on, but this time she had felt so close.

Then a thought occurred to her, "I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't ask permission."

Jane continued to rub her back, comforting her, "Shhh, it's okay. If you can cum with the belt on, then you deserve it. That's the rule for both of you. I don't know if either of you will manage to cum today, but I want you both to try."

"Yes Mistress," they said in unison. Again, their eyes met.

Mary reached out and stroked his check. He looked so desperate right now. She could see the fire in his eyes, and she knew that feeling. This had to be his first time, feeling such pleasure and not being able to cross that threshold.

He took her hand in his, kissed her fingers and then interwove their fingers with the ease of long practice.

"Fuck you're cute," Jane shouted, "And hot. I'm gonna fuck you now, and I'm not going to stop till my hips give out."

Mary held her husband hand as she started to grind her hips once more.

It was different this time. The mindless desperation was gone. It wasn't that she was any less turned on, if anything she was more aroused than ever.

But for as wet as her pussy was, the bare scraps of pressure she could force through her belt was not the sensation that mattered most to her. Those look in her husband's eyes as the pleasure took him, and the feel of his hand squeezing hers. He'd touch her while she humped the couch before, even once while he was with another woman, but it was nothing like this. This was tender, intimate, lust and love in equal measure.

Mary felt something release. The desperate need for pleasure broke. She didn't know if she'd managed to cum. It didn't feel like any orgasm she'd ever had before. It was soft and quiet, not a crashing wave but sliding into a warm bath.

She rocked her hips softly in the afterglow as she watched her husband come apart beside her. Where she had been quiet, he grew louder and louder, moans and gasps giving way to a long half-strangled scream as cum streamed from his caged cock.

Jane slowed her thrusts to long steady strokes, drawing out his orgasm until his cock released its last drop, "Oh, very good. Mary be a dear and clean this up. Don't swallow it all, I want him to taste himself on your lips."

Mary took her time, savoring the subtle difference in taste as she licked mistress's skin and her husband's, and fabric of her harness and the metal of his cage. She made sure she had plenty of his cum in her mouth as she pulled him in to kiss.

He met her eagerly, his tongue questing into her mouth as deeply as he ever had. This was not the first time Mistress Jane had made him swallow his own cum, Mary was sure, but this was different. The taste and feel of lips and tongue mixed with the salty semen to make something wild and new.

The kiss continued as Jane slipped back, the couples embrace deepening as they curled into one another.

They only broke when they heard their mistress ask "Bathroom?"

"Second door on the left," Mary answered before returning her lips to her husband's.

They must have drifted off like that, for Mary woke to the Jane shaking her shoulder. She was dressed, her hair wet from the shower.

"Don't get up, I just have a few things to explain before I leave," Jane said, and Mary mewed in disappointment.

"Greedy piggy," Jane scolded, but there was laughter in it, and desire when she continued, "I wish I could stay longer, but we will have to wait."

"First," Jane held up a necklace with two keys hanging from it, Mary recognizing one as that of her belt, "I'm taking these with me. You'll be let out from time to time, I plan on enjoying every part of you. You two can enjoy each other however you want while I'm gone, so long as those stay on."

Next Jane put two small plastic cases on the coffee table, each holding a key, "The cases can't be opened without breaking them, but they break easily so be careful. I expect them to be used only in emergencies."

Lastly, she held up the strap-on, "But this I expect to get used often."

"Yes, Mistress," they answered.

"Too fucking cute."

12