All Comments on 'Mary's Marriage Changes'

by Seeno

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I hear the lunatic truck coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but fetish would be better location. Maybe bsdm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Live in cruelty? Are you god real? I can see it now: hubby is beating his wife, using her as a punching bag and with every contact he says: I love you”…that makes it better, right? All you have to do is say “I love you” and it’s enough to prove your love in spite of the beating you’re giving?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

This should be in BDSM.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

A flying turd from another category landed in LW! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I noticed beneath your name it said, 2 stories, one follower, that was enough for me to not waste my time. Try a different category, you might be accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Interesting approach.

Description of sex activities is superb.

Would have liked a little foreplay -- Jane touching Mary's body, describing how nice they were, enjoying the feel of them, playing with them, and asking how Mary felt when they were being caressed. What did Mary like done to her?

Would have been five stars, except that you need an editor/proofreader in the worst way. So many mistakes, wrong words, missing words, etc. True distractions.

Four stars.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What can make a writer believe that cuckolds or cuckqueens in "LW" make a difference? They are both pathological perversions that certainly have nothing to do with "loving wives". In addition, your story belongs more in fetish or BDSM! I don’t like stories like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn to spell 1⭐ for not spelling common words correctly and for miscatergorizing a story. Fetish is the Droid you're looking for. Because putting a "wife" in the body of the text does not a LOVING WIVES story make!

• Chocking - placing a block or wheel stop behind or in front of a vehicle tire to prevent rolling. Ex. The ground crew completed chocking the aircraft's wheels before refueling it. 《You wanted choking》

• Shacking - to place, enter or reside in a shack, to live together sans marriage. Ex. I heard Joe and Sue are shacking up. 《You wanted shaking》

• Neckless - has no neck. Ex. The poachers left the giraffe neckless, how weird is that? 《You wanted necklace》

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least post this garbage in Fetish so we don't have to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't give give up the day job. You are bent and the story should go in the bin. I wasted Ten minutes of my life reading this crap.

icebreadicebreadover 2 years ago

spelling correctly is important. not to you apparently. 1/5 must try harder

MainweserMainweserover 2 years ago

Don't let the other comments get you down, especially the anonymous ones. As a non-native English speaker, it was easy for me to read and understand the story. Yes, you could have chosen a different category. Nevertheless, I would be happy about a sequel or similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than most cuckhold/cuckquean storys.

It at least feels like they follow the bdsm guid rules.

And i still don´t get the loving wife tag... most of the storys don´t have a traditional relationship. Or i just don´t find the right ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who do authors always post "fetish" stories in "Loving Wives"? You can't be that stupid not to realize you'll get low scores and negative comments. WTF is wrong with you sewer rats?

SeenoSeenoover 2 years agoAuthor

Realize I put this in the wrong category. I'll resubmit it in the appropriate one.

I'll work on the spelling mistakes. Spelling has always been a challenge for me and something I will work on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What the hell did I just read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous