Mary's Movie Night Ch. 05.5: Intermission

Story Info
Movie night takes a back seat to other games for a week.
2.8k words
4.12
3.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who am I kidding? I blame myself.

Mary ascends the stairs ahead of me, headed for her bedroom. I have walked this trail before, but this time feels different. I am going willingly and with premeditation (if you can call it that), knowing that she is ripe, fertile, unprotected.

I am not attracted to the woman in front of me, at least, not physically attracted. The old joke is that you could put a bag over an ugly date's head, but in Mary's case, you'd need a body bag. Except... I'm learning that in the coerced, squalid trysts we've had so far, I have been powerless to resist her. The horror I feel starts to fizz in my bloodstream and the next thing I know I'm flooding her.

Tonight will be different. Not because I'm doing this with only a little coercion. Not because of the possible consequences. Tonight will be different because it definitely means that there is a connection, that there is an "us". Her piggy eyes look at me lustfully. God, she's ugly.

Her room is dimly lit by a bedside lamp. It has a pink lampshade covered with little Minnie Mouse cartoons. The pink softens the room and almost makes it feel cozy. For a change, Mary's bed is freshly made, with tight hospital corners and plumped up pillows. The floor isn't strewn with used underwear, the dresser drawers aren't hanging open. She has prepared this space so that she can bring me here to mate.

I grasp her top at the shoulders. The wrap-style top is untied and hanging open, so I slide it down her back as I move my body closer behind her. I pull it off one arm and then the other. I kiss her left shoulder as I discard it. Then I pull my shirts off so that I can let her feel my naked chest against her back while sliding my hand around her thick waist. I am wondering how this belly will feel when it's heavy with child. She reaches back low, checking to see if I'm hard for her. Finding that I am, she turns her head towards me.

Her hands go behind my head as I exhale gently into her left ear. She shudders and her skin is covered in gooseflesh. She grinds her ass back, showing she knows what's there, waiting for her. I don't shrink away, but grind back until she pulls away so she can face me.

She unsnaps her jeans dress, unzips it behind her, and works it down. It's tough going, as the top opening is too narrow for her gargantuan thigs. She steps out of the circle of discarded clothes and stands, legs slightly spread, fully naked before me.

I look her up and down and I feel a skip in the beat of my heart. The Gorgon mouth, the drooping flesh, the wilderness of untamed hair: the awful reality of it is appalling. But the animalistic surge is there too. Is this desire? I feel her wanting it, wanting me to want her, wanting me to take her.

I push off my pants and underwear and stand naked before her, so that she can regard me in whatever glory I muster. My cock is hard and cycles up and down in time with my pulse. She licks her lips with a pointy tongue.

"Why don't you draw down the covers and get in bed?" I aske.

"Yes, daddy." There is a quaver in her voice. No longer the commanding blackmailer, she wants to be desired. She pulls the comforter aside and climbs into the bed, which creaks beneath her. She draws her knees up slightly, legs spread lewdly, invitingly. She holds her vast fleshy arms open, welcoming me, beckoning me.

I move towards her. I hear my heart thudding in my eyes, feeling hot all over. We spent hours next to each other on the couch watching the movie, without anything more than holding hands. But every moment there I knew that this moment here was coming. I can smell the musky scent of her dripping pussy.

"I'm very fertile, daddy. Are you sure you want to go in me bare?" I am kneeling onto the bed now. "It's a bad idea, Mary," I want to say, but I don't, and our lips meet. Hers are hungry, needy. But then, mine are hungry, needy, too.

"You going to fuck your baby into me?" she challenges, just a little need creeping into her voice. This way lies disaster. I shouldn't go anywhere near her, but I feel her pubic mound pressing against mine. My cock wanders down, looking for her entrance. I can feel her labia hugging my tip. She is hot and wet. There is a spot, just-so, where everything is in place. I am at her entrance. It's the last moment of "before". From here there will be only "after".

"I love you, daddy. Do it to me." I do it to her.

We move together. Her juices flow freely. She is beyond ripe. My balls churn in response. This will be no epic; it is a spawning. I am being mated to her like a beast. She mews with satisfaction as she feels me bottom out. The endless thighs wrap around so her heels hold me in. The tiny fat hands grab my butt. The entirety of her huge bulk sucks me in. I begin to thrust inside her. Her body jiggles beneath me, breasts flying sloppily, hair sprayed out, belly rippling. Her mouth forms a tight "O" as she begins to moan. Louder and louder, she cries out "Yes. Daddy! Yes. Daddy!"

The tension builds inside me.

"Cum in my fertile hole, daddy, yes!" There is triumph in her voice as she thrusts her pelvis up to meet me, grinding our mounds together. All I feel is a need to be deep, deep, deep, and put all of me inside her. I'm holding it back, holding it back. I should stop, I can't, I can't. I can't do this. I'm hanging on, resisting, a last glimmer of sanity and hope. I mustn't. I do.

It happens in slow motion. The casting off of control. Mary's face almost anguished wallowing on the pillow, cheeks flushed, porcine nose flaring. Her hands both clench my ass. The first pulsation, welling up down inside me, the first flutter. The second pulse and I feel the hot liquid swelling me up inside her, plugging her, binding us together. A third one and I feel it shoot out into her, a geyser of heat erupting forth. Then four, five, six, seven, uncountably many, an endless giving of my inner self, so hard it hurts, the flood inside me stretching me open with its fiery outpouring. I cry out, "Mary!"

Mary is quiet, watching me as she feels it shooting into her. Feeling how thick I am. Feeling each twitch as it fills her up inside her. Feeling her body sucking at me like a greedy mouth. She looks into my eyes and we both feel it, this moment.

--

I wish I could say I spent the night or that this was the beginning of my new life. But I didn't and it wasn't.

Instead, at some point, I got up and got dressed.

Later Mary texted me: "thank you daddy". I sent her a heart emoji.

Then there had to be emails and meetings and then a weekend. There was grocery shopping and bathroom cleaning. Susan seemed on edge. She stopped nagging me to masturbate in her specimen cup. She was resigned, I guess, that I wasn't going to impregnate her that way, or maybe we had missed this month's window.

Mary texted me: "I can feel your sperms in me, daddy". I sent her a heart-eyed emoji. Every day, just a pair of texts. The theme was simple: my seed was in her. She was thinking about it taking root.

The previous week, Mary had switched to a night shift. She had traded to make movie night free. This week, though, she would have to work her shift, so on Monday Levon and Lakeisha volunteered to host movie night. Except: "let's make it video game night. Switch things up."

Each night that week, instead of confronting what Mary and I had done or having a serious conversation with Susan I walked at bedtime down to Cindy McGill's house. I didn't make love to her. I just slept.

On Wednesday morning, Cindy started the day with, "Look, junior, enough of the hang dog expression. I told you before that your marriage was going to be over. What we're doing here, I like it. But you haven't brought me the lock for your collar yet. Are you just feeling guilty that you shagged the pachyderm next door? You need to figure things out."

Then she slapped me on the behind and I went off to a day of work.

Thursday morning, the buzz of my phone woke me.

Mary texted me: "Wish I could be with you tonight." This time I sent her a real reply: "Maybe some of me is in you." She replied with a sparkly heart emoji. And a baby emoji.

I got up to find Susan waiting for me at the breakfast table. "I want a child. I thought you wanted one too."

"Someday, sure. But... I love you, but I haven't come to terms with your... our... your asexuality thing. Is what we're doing, what I'm doing with Cindy a good basis for having a family?" She looked stricken. I held her for a while and after a while, after the tears, it was okay. But I was numb all day. Our neighbor, Belle, was gladly pregnant with my child. Mary was gladly maybe pregnant with my child. Cindy couldn't be pregnant with my child but had promised to find some surrogate lover to have the child for us. The woman I loved? I was denying her a child. I was going to have to change something.

I was reluctant to walk down to Levon and Lakeisha's house. I didn't expect much. It was just me there with the two of them. They had two kids, a boy about six and a girl about two, but "his folks are watching them tonight. That way we adults can play our games on a school night," Lakeisha explained.

They are both massive geeks. She was wearing a brightly colored Warhammer sweatshirt that contrasted with her dark skin and the baggy black pants that hide her shape. Levon is short--maybe her height? He was wearing a t-short so worn that the game it advertised couldn't be made out.

I hadn't played any Call of Duty game since college, and I had definitely never played one as a drinking game. Just about anything seemed to require a drink. The liquor was tequila. Friday was going to be a lost day.

Lakeisha was the star--she took turns beating the snot out of Levon and I. Pretty soon, Levon was three sheets to the wind and I was fairly wobbly. She tucked him in and came back to find me killing Nazi zombies. She tsked when I got killed again, so I put the controller aside. Ugh. I suck.

"What's going on with you?" she asked.

The story, all of it, came tumbling out. I was abundantly aware that this was probably a stupid idea. I was breaking Cindy's secrecy rule, for one thing, but then I was being indiscreet with everyone else. With a neighbor. Good work, dude! I told her that as well.

"I think," she said, considering, "that you've fallen in with some manipulators." She raised her hand to forestall a response. "Not to say that you have covered yourself in glory. You've been very bad. If you'd shown some backbone, at least some of these situations would be different. But you're right. You need to make some choices. For yourself." She put her hand on my thigh.

"Should you be doing that?"

"Yeah. I should. You've been pleasing the rest of the neighborhood. Seems I've missed out."

"Your advice would seem to be inconsistent."

"Only depends on how you act on it."

"If I push you away, that'd be a good thing, right? And if I don't?" Her hand was a lot further up my thigh.

"Well, then more things are going to happen. Do you want to control what those things are?"

"Some." That hand was now definitely not in neutral territory. I think it was getting near my spawn point.

"It's not so bad. I mean, in your heart, you already know what should happen." She wasn't tugging on my heart, though. It was something else.

"Tequila makes me horny and Levon likes to listen," she said, low and in my ear. "When I go upstairs later, he'll probably make me sleep in his wet spot."

"Seems like I'm not done making poor choices," I replied.

"I hope not. I'm needing some joystick. Been too long since I took that risk."

"Risk?" Her hand is working up and down my burgeoning stiffy. I tentatively reach out to run my hand through her hair and bring her lips closer to mine.

"There's always the risk that your commandos will overrun my position and that we will up-level." I feel my dick twitch when she says this. "Mm... you'd like that, huh? You capturing my flag while Levon listens in." Her tongue is very wet and soft, her mouth very open as we explore each other's fire bases.

She opens my belt while I fumble around with her blouse. I open the buttons one-handed, until her olive-green blouse is hanging loose. She has a black nursing bra underneath. She's got a big inventory and is carrying a heavy loadout.

"I want your forces to invade tonight. You think you can keep your assault organized?" Her hand is pushing pants and underwear down. I spread my legs to give her better access while I start to fumble with her belt. It's a narrow brown leather strap, mainly for decoration. I solve that level and go looking for the boss level.

"You gonna assault this pussy?"

I'm figuring out the fasteners and zipper nicely. She pauses to shrug off the blouse, then stands to shuck the pants. She comes back to straddle me. Only her panties are between my fire team and their objective.

I reach around and unfasten her nursing halter, which falls into our lap to reveal two heavy dark brown hangers with very dark nipples. The left one wells out a tiny white droplet.

"If you touch them," she says, referring to her milk-filled tits, "those grenades will go off. You going to put that soldier into my foxhole?" I am poking her deliberately and methodically. She winks approval: it's her game and she's going for a high score. I pull the panties to one side. It seems this foxhole has been flooded.

"My command center is aching for your shotgun to pump it full. I need your Medic Module. Dose me with your creamy Juggernog." I'm poking directly at her entrance but not infiltrating her quite yet. We trade some small arms fire, tongue-to-tongue, before she calls in my mortar strike.

"I'm taking my time, in case there are snipers, but you can expect a full recharge of health..."

"Hear that, Levon, he's going to take his objective. He's going to knock down all my defenders and blow me up with his dirty babymaker." She's calling this out loudly, the better for Levon to hear.

"God, honey, he's done it. He's going in. He's going to shoot off his inventory in me." She rocks back and takes me fully. I hold her up as she rocks and jerks atop my cock.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Paint the fucking baby's room a pearly white. Leave me with your bastard baby." A steady stream of urgent profanity to arouse the listening Levon. "Deeper, that's it. That's it. Almost there. Don't stop. It's coming. It's coming... don't stop, don't stop... it's coming." The playful edge is slipping from her as she gives herself to her own enjoyment. The couch is creaking and thumping as we hump together. "Don't stop... fill me... oh fuck, man... oh fuck..."

She's cumming, and cumming hard. Her breasts spray out milk and her mouth contorts in an agony of release. I feel a corresponding tingle building. I could retreat. But I don't. I line up at her spawn point and bomb it into oblivion.

I sleep on the sofa. In the morning, my phone buzzes.

Mary texts me: "I'm home, daddy." I don't respond yet. It's early: maybe I'm sleeping?

I rise, refreshed for the first time in weeks. I walk home to an empty house. I shave. I shower. I sit down to a day of work. The back of my mind keeps turning events over and over. I got Mary to delete the photo of me with Belle, only to give her far more leverage over me. Belle is pregnant, and now her marriage appears to be on the rocks. How long until she turns to her baby daddy? And Cindy is waiting for me to demonstrate my commitment to her kinky plans. What am I going to do?