Mary's Movie Night

Story Info
My unattractive neighbor's movie nights lead to bad risks.
2.8k words
4.45
8.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all Kathleen Turner's fault.

A little over five years ago my wife, Susan, and I bought a condominium in a somewhat rundown complex of mid-eighties townhomes. Between our two high-earning salaries and a modest mortgage, we were able to whittle away at student debt and start to think about owning a real home.

Then COVID happened. I was home all day, every day, working at the computer. Susan's a doctor at the local hospital, so she was overwhelmed with work.

Mary's an RN at the same hospital my wife works at, and she lives three doors down in our complex. They don't work in the same department and, most of the time, not even similar shifts, so there was only a nodding familiarity. Nonetheless, as COVID eased, Mary started "movie night" for our block of six townhomes and we got to know her better that way.

Mary's not an attractive gal. You'd never look at her twice. Her curly blond hair is usually up in a tight bun, with an overlarge, yet piggy nose and two beady eyes. She's overweight in a kind of solid way and wears scrubs, even when she's not working. She often goes braless, but her saggy boobs are not really large. Her body is more lumpy than shapely, with wide hips, and massive thighs that she tries to hide.

The way movie night worked is that each household would pick a movie to watch on rotating weeks. Thursday night, Mary would queue it up on her giant screen, pop popcorn, and chill a box of cheap white wine. Everyone would turn up with whatever they'd prefer to drink and maybe an appetizer and we'd watch the film.

At first, Susan and I were regulars along with the Batchers (Pete and Belinda). Levon and Lakeisha Jones live between Mary and our place. They come if we are showing a horror movie or maybe a blockbuster action film, but they're often busy. Cindy McGill, who lives in the other end-unit would come sometimes. She didn't seem that interested in movies, but once in a while she'd go for the company.

After a few weeks, Susan started to beg off and eventually it was a given that I'd go out to Mary's Movie Night on Thursday. I'd come home to her sleeping. She'd be up before dawn and gone before I'd see her. She had no energy for anything physical these days anyway.

So it came to be that, after initial enthusiasm, many weeks it would just be Pete, Belinda, Mary, and I turning up for movie night. There was a brief flurry where the Jones's got us to watch all of the Saw films back-to-back. We were discussing maybe having a more romantic film and who great romantic ladies were. Someone mentioned Romancing the Stone, which I had somehow never seen. Mary said we had to watch it next week.

The next week, there we were, watching Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas. We often talked during the movie and, seeing as this was a romantic movie, this week the conversation turned to our love lives.

Mary is not the most subtle gal and she bemoaned going "oh for COVID". Pete then chimed in with too much information. It seems that previously they had been active swingers and this is how they kept things "fresh" in their marriage, but, of course, their swinger group had been out of action. Belinda didn't say anything, but didn't really disagree. For some reason, it seemed like this wasn't news to Mary.

I allowed as how things were slow to get going again, citing Susan's need to keep isolated during the worst of the pandemic "for professional reasons". Although, at that point, it had been months since we'd done more than a peck on the lips.

Pete thought the solution was obvious: he could break Mary's drought and I could scratch my itch with Belinda.

"I don't know," I said. "It would kill Susan if I fooled around on her. Besides, we're neighbors."

"Nah, it'll be fine. It's just casual," he replied. "We know how to be discreet and where to draw the line."

"Maybe we should test drive it. Here, you sit with Belle and I'll sit with Petey," Mary smirked.

I know I described Mary physically before, but I think that one expression captures her better than any physical attribute. Her face was bound up in a perpetual smirk--smug to the point of arrogance, as if she's two steps ahead of everyone else. Combined with her looks and it's no wonder she's single.

Still, I went along, not intending to do anything more than enjoy the movie. Belinda seemed normal, not as cocky as her husband. We were kicking back on the couch, while Mary and Peter were on the love seat at an angle to us.

Pretty quickly Mary and Pete were putting the "love" in love seat, as they grew progressively more handsy with each other. Not long after that they were lip locked. Peter was letting her long blond hair down and they dropped out of the conversation.

That left Belinda and I sitting there, watching the movie and trying not to watch her husband making out with our hostess. Belle and I were both a bit nervous, wondering what was going to happen. If I thought this was all Pete's idea, it started to become clear that she was a willing participant. She flirted with me, both of us stealing glances. The movie was just an excuse for whatever we were doing. It felt good to have a woman's attention, to feel her next to me. Her hand was on my thigh for a second during an action scene and she was leaning into me. I was trying to play it cool, not letting my budding arousal show. She had the slim body of a dancer, short with a flat chest and butt, but full of lean muscle. Having her next to me was making it harder to hide the effect she was having.

"We don't have to do anything serious and I don't bite." She told me this in a whisper, when, unsure where else to put it, I put my arm around her and kind of held her next to me. I was nervous, caught between wanting to be held in return and not wanting to cheat.

Peter, meanwhile, was caressing between Mary's thighs, while in return she was exploring the impressive jutting peninsula in his jeans. My eyes darted up to Belle's, looking right into her eyes. I lipread "Don't you want to kiss me?"

"What harm can there be in it? I'll stop in a second," I thought. So I kissed her.

I quickly learned my mistake. Her tongue was like a wicked twisting little worm. I could taste her lip gloss mixed with popcorn butter. There was no innocence behind what we were doing. My hands were around her narrow waist and I could feel how alive she was. Her wandering hand brushed my crotch and I suddenly was aware that I was very very hard.

I broke off the kiss to her audible sigh, and, opening eyes I didn't realize I'd closed, looked into Belle's hungry gaze. Over her shoulder I could see Pete and Mary dry humping one-another, clearly about to take things to the next level.

"I know you love your wife, but this isn't about her. She's not here and we both need this. If you let it happen, no one will know," Belinda whispered.

I thought of apologizing and letting her down gently. I thought of Susan's disappointment if she ever learned of where I was right now. Mary pulled Pete to his feet, locked the front door, and started dragging him towards her bedroom. As she did so, she smirked to him, "I didn't think he'd be man enough..." I wanted to tell her off, but part of me reacted that I could show her.

Belle's hand softly stroked my cock, pulling my attention back to her. I could see that she was waiting to see if I would stop her and break free--or resume our antics. And, in that moment, I couldn't. Our lips met again. She shifted, taking advantage of my partial surrender. Her lithe little body flowed into my lap, knees sliding around my torso and bringing her tight mound to rest against my erection. It was a cascade of hot kissing as our bodies mimed what they really wanted to be doing. She could clearly feel my size and girth as she pressed and bounced her thigh gap against me time and again. She wanted me in her. And I wanted to be inside her.

"We have to play it safe, unless you don't mind the consequences," she said, twisting around my manhood. I could feel how her entrance would catch me and her hips sink down, if only we weren't clothed. "I don't mind the consequences, but Mary might..." she finished. I wondered why she said Mary and not Susan, but I was certain what the consequences she had in mind were. That would be a bad mistake. But I thought two pairs of jeans were plenty of protection.

I put my hands back on her hips and rocked her back and forth, letting her feel my hard bone as we kissed again.

"God, yes, finally a lover who know what he wants," she sighed before plunging her tongue into my ear. We were driving each other wild.

I could tell she wouldn't make the next move. It would have to be me. In the background, over the now-forgotten movie, I could hear Mary begin to moan. What did I want? Belle was no innocent lamb. She was a seductive vixen and it had been so long. A little closer couldn't hurt.

I reached between us to find Belle's jeans, found the snap and unsnapped it. Her zip was between us, but I could push it down and get some access. I wanted to get my fingers in her, feel her wetness, but our grinding made that impossible. It was clearly the right signal. With one hand she tugged, tugged, and tugged again to loosen my belt. Then she was out of my lap, pulling down my pants and underwear in one slick motion. I thought she'd stay down and take me with her mouth. She was just out of grasp so that I could maneuver her to it. But instead she was pushing off skin tight jeans. Her tiny silk panties in an emerald green were all that remained to keep us apart.

Then she crawled back onto the couch, while deft fingers pushed my hand to her undies. These were soaked. I pulled them to the side to touch her between her lips. Perhaps I could go down on her?

"Last chance," she said, as she pulled me to her. She reclined and twisted, putting me above her. "Last chance to be the faithful husband. Can you tell I want you? I can tell you want me."

My knees were on the carpet as we wriggled around. I felt my dick touch her between her nether lips. I could feel how slick she was, truly aroused and not just play-acting. Her scent was musky. My fingers dripped with it.

"I want you in me. Now."

Was I going to betray Susan? Sure, things had been cool between us, but I loved her. I'd never even thought of being a cheater. But I could feel Belinda's tight body under mine.

"You won't regret this," she said, reading my mind.

I kissed her again, feeling her back arch. I was taller than her, so kissing precluded anything more... intimate. I could gain the upper hand back, I thought. I felt her hips rotate, opening her to me. And I felt the heels of her feet trying to pull my ass up. I thought, "Just another minute and then I'll finger her to get off."

In the background, Mary had a mantra going--"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!". I felt my throbbing erection hanging down, wanting to pierce little Belle's precious pussy.

And this time she wasn't going to wait for me to make the move. She put her hands next to her heels and pulled me up until my hardness touched her where she wanted it. She smiled to me, lips parted, as my helmet head touched her wetness. Her panties were to one side and we were body to body.

I hadn't done it. Not yet. I looked into her green eyes, ready to stop, aware of the two of us being in the moment, vitally aware that she was looking back into my eyes. My tip was lodged right at her entrance. I could feel how tight she was.

I could feel her urging me. She bucked her body, but I kept teasing her. Just the tip. Just the tip. Backing up and then just a little poke. Slipping to one side or the other. Almost eluding that so delicious grasp. Trading looks with every move. Then, missing my timing just a bit, we moved together and my tip bit in just a bit deeper, the ring of her vaginal opening parting just slightly, ready to receive me. She gave a tiny, almost inaudible moan, the tiniest nod of assent.

I wanted to stop, wanted to be faithful, wanted to resist. But my cock was past the entrance, pressed ever so slightly inside. An inch of me slipped in. Then another. And another. On and on, quickly I slid deeper and deeper, until I bottomed out, bare and throbbing in her naked pussy.

I was looking deep into her eyes as her expression brightened with relief after so long being tantalized. I felt the truth slam down on me: that I was cheating with my neighbor while her husband was doing our hostess in another room. My wife, oblivious, was at home, probably asleep.

"Oh, yesss... daddy. Put it so deep in my fertile hole," she moaned out, finally satisfied to have me inside her. "How does it feel to be mine? To be in me where you belong?"

It was the tightest pussy I'd ever been in. I could feel her pelvic bone scraping the top of my boner. I swear I could feel the nub of her cervix kissing my tip.

"It feels... so tight. What is that?" I could feel her insides move, gripping me.

"I've been working on my kegels so that I'm strong enough to milk you just like this." And she proceeded to demonstrate her inner control. I wasn't going to last long in her like this. I wanted to pull out right way, not let this happen. I couldn't be fucking Belinda. I started to pull back. Her tightness was not going to let me last. I could feel my body's reaction. Her words and our deeds were making me lose control. Feeling balls tighten. Feeling cheeks warming.

"Gonna cum in me? So dangerous, you might knock up your neighbor. It's such a bad day for you do be doing this." She wouldn't let me dislodge myself easily. I slid back in. I hadn't felt this way since I was a virgin. I had no control, no way to hold back. A desperate, rational part of me wanted to pull out. I was balanced on the knife edge of control, but ready and wanting to push off and cover her belly in my seed.

"Don't stop... don't stop... cum in me, baby," she moaned. But I was holding back, holding back. The eruption was building, intensity increasing. She was working her hips underneath me, thrusting down hard on my swelling manhood. I was savoring the rush, knowing it was coming, timing my moment to break free, holding back, holding... holding... when there was a flash of light. Mary, naked, stood in the doorway, her phone having snapped a photo. A photo of me buried deep inside Belinda. My lover's thighs tightened, her hands gripped me, and, with an uncontrolled yell, I poured forth every drop of cream directly into her waiting womb.

In the background, Kathleen Turner was saying "You're the best time I've ever had."

Mary had disappeared back into her bedroom as I lay in Belinda's arms. I was still inside her.

"Don't worry," she said. "Petey's had the snip, but I've always wanted children. This can be our little secret. Susan will never know."

"What about Mary and her photo?"

"I'm sure it'll work out."

I gathered my clothes and slipped them on. Belle sat on the sofa, feeling my juices resting inside her. Peter and Mary clearly were staying in for the night, as we could hear amorous noises in the other room. Before I opened the front door to go back to my wife, Belinda got up and held me.

"I had a wonderful evening. But I hope things are okay and things work out with your wife. I'm always here, though, if you need... " she said. I was troubled and conflicted, but I paused and kissed her.

When I got home, the house was cold and dark and Susan was fast asleep. I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Was this the end of movie night? Or only the beginning?