Mary's Movie Night Ch. 05: Apocalypse Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, it was weird. We were laughing and rolling about on the couch like old friends. And then she paused and looked at me super serious. I drew in a breath as she stood up before me. She had on the same wrap and jeans skirt combo from our first time together. Looking into my eyes she burst open the wrap, exposing her upper body... while exclaiming in a perfect Brando impersonation "da horror... da horror..."

I couldn't help it, we both burst out laughing.

She collapsed back onto the couch next to me and we laughed, but the sexual tension was rising.

She picked up her phone and unlocked it.

"You know why I wanted you here tonight. Why I want you here?"

"Yes, I remember."

"I have a question for you."

"Let me guess: sofa or bed?"

"That's a good one, but... look, I want... um... I don't want what happens to be based on blackmail. I want it to be what you want," she said. She had pulled up the picture of me screwing Belle on this very couch. "I'm deleting this picture. I know I'm not very attractive. But we have fun together. We're pretty good together. Not like that slut Bella. Not like your frigid wife."

Her phone goes blork and the offending picture is gone.

"My question is: do you want to go now?" she asks, voice cracking, almost a little girl voice. A huge weight is off of me and for a second, I savor that. I look over at her and silently admit that her body is remarkably unattractive.

"I liked my question better." I reach over and loosen her hair scrunchy.

"It's getting longer for you, daddy." There's a tiny glimmer of hope in her voice. She starts to reach for me.

"You haven't answered yet," I say.

"I want you to take me to our bed and fuck your baby into me."

She takes me by the hand and I feel like a snail sliding up a razor blade's edge, hear the ride of the Valkyries, smell the smell of victory.

I'm about the embrace the apocalypse...

12