Mary's Revenge on Her Cheating BF

Story Info
GF gets revenge on cheating BF by making him watch.
5k words
3.91
40.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was morning and Sean's girlfriend, Mary, had asked him over to her apartment to discuss something important. Entering the building he noticed her car wasn't in the parking lot, but she had been insistent on him coming over so he figured she had to be home. He got to her door and knocked, but no one answered. After a couple more knocks and a few minutes of waiting, Sean tried to open the door, it was unlocked. Mary's shoes and purse were not by the door where she normally leaves them. "Mary!" Sean called, but no one replied. He was wondering why Mary would make such a big deal for him to come over, only to not be there. Just then he received a text message from his girlfriend Mary.

"Oh shit." Sean said out loud to himself. Mary sent him a picture of him getting a blow job from another girl a couple weeks before. "Who the fuck took this picture? I'm so screwed."

His phone chimed as another message from Mary came through on his phone.

Mary: So yeah, I know you cheated, asshole. Were you too drunk to realize MY FRIENDS were there watching you? Do you have any idea how humiliating it is to find out your boyfriend cheated on you from your friends? I considered just dumping your ass. But aside from you getting your rocks off with this random chick, we've had a good relationship, and it has a lot of potential. So I have decided that I will give you one chance to keep me.

Sean was head over heals with Mary, but he could be selfish and make dumb decisions when drinking. When he had a chance at a getting a hot piece of ass without getting caught, he went for it. Sean really believed he couldn't get caught, and of course now he had been caught. He knew Mary was out of his league and knew he could never get another girl like her. He realized he was responsible for this situation, and if Mary was going to give him another chance, he'd have to do anything necessary. He immediately sent her a message back.

Sean: Mary, I am so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! I'll tell you everything, no more secrets. It's the worst mistake I have ever made. You have no idea how grateful I am for another chance. I will think of a way to make this up to you, I swear.

Mary: You don't get it. I'm not looking for weak apologies and there is no way to make this up to me. And I don't want to know the other girl's name, nor do I want to hear the details of what you did with her after the picture. None of that is relevant. What I'm talking about is punishment, making you feel what you put me through. You need to be punished hard enough that you feel real empathy for what you put me through, and it needs to leave enough of an imprint on you to ensure this doesn't happen again. And lucky for you, Sean, you will not need to think of anything. Your punishment is already complete.

Sean: I don't understand what punishment?

Mary: It's simple. You humiliated me and now you need to feel the same humiliation. I already found the guy too. You remember Ian? Yeah, I know you do. You hate him, don't you? Well, I've already fucked him, and Sean hunny? It was GOOD. To make sure you understand my humiliation, you are going to need to watch it. I have recordings and I'll quiz you after each one. That way I know you aren't lying about watching. Once you've seen everything you'll have one final surprise punishment. If you get through all that, then I will believe our relationship can continue.

Sean's face went pale. He couldn't believe Mary had fucked another guy. To top it all off, Sean and Ian had a complicated relationship. Ian was more or less his rival, but Sean had always managed to one-up him. Sean's phone chimed. The first video had dropped.

Sean opened the video, and it began with Mary speaking. "Oh, hi sweetie! Consider this part one of your punishment for being a cheating scumbag." Mary didn't speak in an angry tone, but instead in a sweet, almost nurturing tone. She was walking with the camera until sitting down on a man's lap. The camera panned enough to show them both, revealing it was Ian. "You remember Ian, right? He's such a sweet guy, he agreed right away to help me punish you." Mary turned and looked Ian up and down. "And isn't he sexy? Look at these muscular arms," she ran her hand up and down Ian's arm then looked back at the camera. "He could probably kick your ass Sean, you've gotten a little tubby."

Sean clenched his fist as he watched. He wanted to punch Ian in the face next time he saw him, but Mary was right: Ian probably could kick his ass. The truth was, Sean was intimidated by Ian and Mary knew it.

"I think it's time to get this party started. I need to get Ian nice and horny so I'm going to start with a strip and a lap dance. Ian told me you liked to brag I had a hotter body than his exes, so he is really excited to see me naked. Here Ian, I'm going to have you hold the camera while I strip for you." Mary handed Ian the camera.

Sean did in fact like to rub Mary's attractiveness in Ian's face. While Ian got plenty of girls Sean took delight in pointing out how much hotter Mary was and Ian would never get to see that perfect body. Now Sean was going to witness first hand as Mary exposed every detail of that body to Ian.

Mary started peeling off her clothes. Starting with her shirt, then kicked off her shoes, and removed her pants. She was down to bra and panties. Mary unhooked the bra but before dropping it off her breasts she stopped and addressed the camera, "Alright Sean my dear. This is when I show Ian everything. I just want you to remember that I am enjoying this and you made this happen." With that, she released her bra and pushed down her panties. Tossing both garments to Ian saying, "Here sexy, you can keep these as a souvenir." Mary began to dance and sway her nude form in front of the camera. "Do you like what you see Ian?"

"Hell yeah, you are gorgeous! Sean is a dumbass for cheating on you. Come closer and show me that ass," Ian said from behind the camera. Mary walked right in front of Ian, turned her back to him, and leaned forward causing her butt to stick out. Ian reached out and began groping the ass cheeks. "Very nice," he said as he continued groping. Using his hand, he pulled one cheek to the side, causing Mary to lean forward more and exposing her asshole and vaginal opening to the camera. "That's so fucking hot," Ian said before giving a firm slap to Mary's backside.

Mary backed up over Ian and started grinding her ass into his lap. Then she turned and swung her leg over Ian. She was now facing him, straddling his lap, gyrating and grinding. Ian faced her body with the camera. He had great views of Mary's pussy. Sean looked away, he couldn't stand watching anymore.

A couple minutes later Mary's voice came on again, "ok sweetie!" Sean looked back at the video. Mary was holding the camera above them, pointing down. She was naked, sitting in Ian's lap. "That concludes part one of your punishment." Mary then bounced a couple times on Ian's lap, "and based on what I feel against my ass right now, I think part two will be a treat." Mary then winked and blew a kiss at the camera before the video ended.

Sean didn't even have a moment to reflect when his phone chimed with another text message from Mary.

Mary: Well, I hope you enjoyed part one as much as Ian did! So now I need to make sure you watched and got the full effect for proper humiliation. What physical feature of Ian's was I admiring at the start of the video.

Sean sighed, he knew he had to play Mary's game, but he didn't like it.

Sean: His arms.

Mary: It was more specific than that hunny. What about his arms did I like?

Mary was clearly trying to make this all sink in for Sean. He sighed again as he sent his response.

Sean: His muscular arms.

Mary: So right sweetie! It was Ian's sexy muscular arms! Ok next, I wore matching bra and panties for Ian. What color were they?

"Shit," Sean said to himself, he didn't remember. He was going to guess and hope for the best.

Sean: Red.

Mary: Red? Well, next question. When Ian spread my ass cheeks and looked at my asshole and pussy, he said it was what?

Sean was worried about her reaction. Was he right about the color? If he was wrong then what does that mean for him. And he wasn't sure on the next one either. "Damn," Sean said out loud. It was becoming apparent that he was going to have to pay closer attention, Mary was seeing to that.

Sean: He said it was sexy.

Mary: Hmm. Ok, when I was giving Ian a lap dance he groped both of my tits. But he only pinched one nipple. Which nipple was it?

Sean hadn't seen that, it must have happened when he decided to look away. At least he had a 50 percent chance of being right.

Sean: Your left nipple.

Mary: Interesting. Final question. When Ian put his mouth on my tit did he kiss, lick, or suck on the nipple?

Sean felt a little light-headed. He couldn't believe this. And on top of it he didn't know the answer and would have to guess again.

Sean: Sucked.

Mary: Well Sean, I've got to say I'm disappointed. You only got one question right, you clearly didn't watch or didn't pay attention. It makes me think you aren't taking it seriously. You get one more chance. Watch the video again. I might ask you new questions as well, so don't just skim for the answers of the old ones.

Watching a second time was even more painful to watch than the first as Sean was fully focused on every detail now. "Black!" Sean exclaimed to himself when he got far enough to see her bra and panties again. Further details revealed themselves as the video progressed. Ian had said Mary's holes were hot, not sexy.

Then the video got to the point when Sean had stopped watching during the first viewing. Ian slid his hand up Mary's body to her left breast. He groped and squeezed it before moving his hand to the right breast to give it the same treatment. Then Ian started to roll and pinch the nipple between his fingers. When he did so Mary let out a slight moan. Ian seemed to take that as an invitation and leaned in starting to kiss the nipple. Mary's hand moved down between her legs. Then Ian began to twirl his tongue around the nipple before taking into his mouth and sucking on it.

The videos were only going to get more graphic, and Sean was already feeling sick to his stomach. But he knew the answers and quickly exchanged more texts with Mary to provide them.

Mary: Great sweetie! I'm so happy you got those. Now you can see why I'm quizzing you otherwise you could just skip the videos entirely and lie about watching them. I do have a new question to make sure you weren't just skimming for the answers. What was I doing when Ian started to lick and suck my nipple?

Sean: You played with yourself.

Mary: Yes! Good job sweetie! That's right Ian was getting me so horny I just had to start playing with my pussy. Ok part one is complete now you can watch part two. In a way you are lucky Sean. This is like free porn for you!

"Oh yeah, I'm just the luckiest guy in the world," Sean said out loud. His phone chimed as yet another video came in.

The video began, Mary was still on Ian's lap. Her back was to Ian, and he was already getting frisky with his hands on her stomach and breasts. He started to kiss Mary's neck causing her to giggle as she started to speak, "Hi sweetie welcome to part two of your punishment. As you can see, oh!" Mary jumped and squealed as Ian moved a hand between her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy. "Like I was saying, Ian seems to be eager to get started. Enjoy sweetie!"

Mary closed her eyes and leaned her head back on Ian's shoulder. She moaned in pleasure as Ian furiously played with her pussy. "Mmm I think you found my g-spot. That's so good." Mary began to drop the camera, but Ian grabbed it and set it down providing a clear view of the action.

Mary's body convulsed on Ian's lap. Once she regained control she looked to the camera and said, "Well, you've certainly never gotten me off that fast have you Sean? You might want to take notes, I think Ian can teach you a few things about satisfying a woman." Mary winked at the camera, then got off Ian's lap and kneeled in front of him. She ran a hand over the lump in his jeans. "It's like a big present waiting to be unwrapped!"

Mary bit her lip and unlatched Ian's belt and began to unzip his pants. Ian lifted his butt so Mary could pull off his pants and boxers. She reached up and grabbed Ian's hard cock. "Ian you have such a big beautiful cock. It's so much bigger than Sean's. Hand me the camera I want Sean to get a nice closeup view of this." Mary stroked the cock with one hand while using the other to pan around giving a detailed view of the entire thing. It absolutely dwarfed her hand. Mary used her finger to collect a large drop of precum from the tip of Ian's cock. She then put her mouth around the finger, sucking it clean. She gave a sly look to the camera and said, "Mmm delicious."

Next Mary kissed Ian's shaven balls, then started licking and sucking them, slurping as she did so. She then moved her tongue along the cock and enveloped the head with her mouth once she reached the tip. She moved her fist and mouth in unison up and down Ian's cock, using her other hand to massage his balls. Then Mary pulled her mouth nearly all the way off before slowly lowering it back down. She almost gagged as she attempted to deepthroat it, pausing for a moment before swallowing the entire length of Ian's massive cock.

"Damn Mary, I've never had a girl that can deepthroat my entire cock before," Ian said to Mary.

Mary pulled back for some air saying, "Well, I was motivated. I don't normally get a challenge like this with blowjobs. It's fun testing my limit, with Sean it's like I can fit the while thing in my mouth without trying. No fun without a challenge you know?"

Mary returned her mouth to Ian's cock and he placed his hands on the back of her head. He groaned as her head bobbed up and down. Ian's body tensed and he pushed down on Mary's head as he shot his cum down her throat. She kept her mouth tightly clamped on his cock as she sucked every last drop of cum. When Mary was satisfied she had swallowed everything she removed the now flaccid cock from her mouth. As she lifted it and felt the weight she chuckled commenting, "Hmm, interesting. I think it's still bigger."

Looking at the camera she says, "that does it for part two of your punishment sweetie. I think in part three we'll need to do something about getting this guy back up!" as with the last video she gave the camera wink and blew a kiss.

Sean's phone received another message from Mary.

Mary: Wow that was certainly hot wasn't it sweetie. Why don't we start the quiz? How did Ian get me off?

Sean: With his hands.

Mary: Correct hunny Ian got me off with his fingers in my pussy. Ok next, is Ian's cock bigger than yours?

Sean: Yes.

Mary: Yes? Yes what dear?

Sean: Yes his cock.

Mary: Who and what about his cock.

Sean closed his eyes and exhaled. Writing it out made it even more humiliating.

Sean: Ian's cock is bigger than mine.

Mary: Correct sweetie! Technically I was going for much bigger, but I'll accept this for an answer. Where did I put my mouth first?

Sean: On his balls, you kissed his balls.

Mary: Very good sweetie! You paid attention this time! So tell me where did Ian cum?

Sean: In your mouth.

Mary: Ding ding! Right again sweetie! Why did I enjoy giving Ian a blowjob so much?

Sean: You said you like a challenge.

Mary: And why was sucking his big cock a challenge for me?

Blood rushed to Sean's face as his humiliation mounted.

Sean: Because you are used to blowing my cock.

Mary: Why is it easy for me to blow your cock?

Sean: Because I have small cock.

Mary: Exactly! I'm happy you can finally admit it. Final question, is Ian circumcised?

He wasn't certain. He couldn't quite tell when Ian was hard and didn't look at it closely when it was soft. He'd have to guess again, unfortunately he got it wrong.

Mary: Sean I made it clear you need to be focused! Same deal as before, you can watch it again.

Sean cringed at having to repeat it again, but this time something unexpected happened. This time Sean began to get physically aroused watching the video. His stomach was still in knots and he didn't understand, it was like his own cock was betraying him. After completing the video Mary had another new question for Sean.

Mary: Let's do a comparison shall we sweetie? Your cock hard compared to Ian soft after cumming in my mouth, who is larger?

Sean: Ian is still larger.

Mary: Ok wonderful, I think we can move onto part three!

At least it couldn't get any more humiliating than it already had been, Sean thought. The next video was sent and he started to watch it.

Mary was still on her knees and had one hand on Ian's cock, "Hi sweetie welcome to part three of your punishment. I wanted to get our friend here," Mary shook Ian's flaccid cock, "back in action. Ian tells me the best way is to let him return the favor for the amazing blow job I gave him."

Mary lied down and Ian got his face between her legs. She began to coo with pleasure as he massaged her clit with his tongue. "That feels so fucking good. Sean! Pay close attention to this part, Ian is ahh! He's so good at eating pussy, and ah! Oh my god.. He does it so much better."

Mary's legs began to shake involuntarily, "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck!" Her entire body was now shaking as fluid gushed from between her legs. While still shaking and breathing heavily Mary asked, "holy shit, did I just squirt?" Sean didn't know how it was possible, but his own cock was pushing up against the inside of his pants once again.

Ian wiped his chin with his forearm and said, "you did and it was fucking amazing, I love squirters. Is that your first time?"

Mary nodded, still recovering from the orgasm that had just rocked her entire body, "I didn't even know I could!"

"I'm not done with you yet," Ian said. With his powerful arms he flipped her over and began to lick her butthole. He also slipped a couple fingers into her pussy and began to massage her g-spot.

Sean was certain Mary was going to turn around and slap Ian. She got mad when Sean merely suggested anal, he could only imagine how she'd react to this. But instead she seemed to love it. Ian had complete control and was taking liberties with Mary that she would have never allowed Sean. Before long Mary was screaming as she rolled into yet another orgasm.

Ian stood up, grabbed Mary's hips and pulled her butt up. Her face was still on the bed and he stepped between her legs. He was erect again and slapped his cock against her naked ass. It made a loud sound with the massive weight of it.

"Hold on!" Mary said, "Sean I don't think Ian can wait any longer. This concludes part three, but I think he's about to start part four!" Ian pointed his massive cock at Mary's wet and waiting pussy. At this moment the video abruptly ended.

This time Sean succeeded in answering all of Mary's questions on the first try.

Mary: I'm so proud of you sweetie! I might still have you watch that particular video again in the future. You have a lot to learn about eating pussy from Ian. We can discuss that later, for now you need to complete your punishment.

Another message came through containing yet another video.

The video began right where the other left off. Ian forcefully drove his massive cock deep into Mary's pussy. She screamed, "Holy shit that thing is big!" Ian pulled out several inches and pushed back in slowly. He did this several times to give Mary's time to adjust. "Wow," Mary said, "I've never had something so deep. You are so much bigger than Sean and his fucking baby dick."

Sean's stomach twisted at the comment and sight, but at the same time he unconsciously started to rub his hard dick through his pants. His pride was hurt, but the humiliation was triggering his libido.

12