All Comments on 'Mary's Revenge on Her Cheating BF'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need more Greg and Kate

This was great.. The other story is artwork :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good by Mary

Sean now gets up and walks out never to see her again.

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwivesover 3 years agoAuthor
In regards to Greg and Kate

To anonymous that brought up my Greg and Kate stories. If you happen to see this you’ll be happy to hear I’m working on it right now. My next submission will be the next entry. Not sure when it will be ready yet, but it is coming! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So he played the field

Doesn't give her the right to be a controlling spiteful bitch. Pump, Dump and move on, always works best.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Chapter?

Maybe Sean can beg Mary to do it again, since he wants to get off by being humiliated again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude...

Out of balance response. What could she possibly have that’s worth staying around for this level of disrespect?

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Awesome story, needs a 2nd chapter for sure.

TommyGun21TommyGun21over 3 years ago
While I've never cheated on my wife . . .

I would have a fear of this happening to me if I did. My wife is beautiful and every guy wants to take her to bed. To see her strip naked for another man and then for her to allow him to fuck her brains out would be the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alternate Take

Sean's face went pale. He couldn't believe Mary had fucked another guy. To top it all off, Sean and Ian had a complicated relationship. Ian was more or less his rival, but Sean had always managed to one-up him. Sean's phone chimed. The first video had dropped.

Sean: Mary, I came over today to confess my cheating and beg your forgiveness. I was a complete idiot. I was drunk and although it is not an excuse, my cheating was not designed to cause you pain. Now that I've seen your twisted version of payback, it is clear to me that you are not the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Enjoy the rest of your "revenge". I won't see it. You set out to humilate me, but the only feeling I have is sadness for you and how you felt it necessary to debase yourself like this. Goodbye, Mary. I'll always regret cheating on you and wonder what could have been. Please do not try to contact me.

With that, Sean walked out if Mary's apartment and her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so written well but...

I like the alternate end from Anon. Once she started and said she fucked the guy I hate I would have been out the door and on with my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
read the tags lol

authors name literally has hot wives in it. tags are cheating, revenge, sph and others. if you dont like this type of story whyd you click it? considering this site is literally only text theres a lot of illiterates in these comments

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

And so did Sean. He sent the videos she sent him to her family, friends and colleagues and published these videos on the net. As a farewell, he texted the slut! Now I can go on into the future with my life - but without you slut !!

And for all idiots who think they have to tell other readers how to comment: fuck off idiots !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horseshit!

Mary is a total piece of shit! Sean should take the vids and splice them together while cutting out the sound. Then every contact Mary has including family,friends,co-workersetc should receive an e-mail entitled “Slut” with vid of Mary’s sexcapades attached.Finally,Sean should upload the vid to as many porn websites as he can including her phone number as a bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was pretty vile. Between the two of them it would poison the well of any relationship. What he did was wrong, but he never intended for her to know about it or see it. She fucked another guy for the specific purpose of making him see every detail of it and made him face the guy she did it with. And he went along with it because he was so desperate to keep her. How could she ever respect him again? They would both know that she completely owned him and could make him do anything she wanted and publicly humiliate him any time she wanted without consequence. And why wouldn’t she? How could she feel anything but utter contempt for him? Why would she want him anyway when Ian pleased her so much better. That’s how I thought the story was going to end, with her going over to Ian. This story really has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and it just left me angry and feeling taken advantage of by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crappola! Sean is pathetic and Mary is a total piece of shit! Nothing hot or sexy about this shit!

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

Realising Ian was to Big for me, I would have taken a baseball bat and club him from behind.

Then I would take the slut and force her to take a dump on him - and of course take pictures.

I will tell her to prentend to like it - or taste the bat.

Then I make her give me the pictures of my own mistake and delete it.

NOW we can start to make deals, or I would show the wc pictures of her and Ian to her family and friends and workplace (at least I would pretend to - I wouldn’t do it, though).

Well, it IS a story site, and I like to dream about it - but since I don’t condone violence, it would never happen as I described it. But a nice dream though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Laughed my ass off, such stupid plot done to extinction and the infantile characters were the cherry on top, top of the turd.

Duuude, it sucks even as a fantasy and it makes it not better by the tremendous lack of talent.

Captcha

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

This guy was an asshole. He was drunk and he was wrong, but his girlfriend was not drunk. When she shows him Ian's bigger cock, it's time to dump her. He fucked up but now he's a schmuck if he stays with her.

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

This guy is a jerk. Ok, he screwed up and cheated. She could have done what she did with a stranger but not with his rival. With that, she went way over the line. He should have just dumped her cause he’ll never be able to face Ian again in any situation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done story. Deserves higher rating

... but apparently alot of "real men" who don't like this kind of story read it and down rate it. Many go on to comment how what the bf did was forgivable and what the gf did wasn't, plus some add the bonus of what "tough guy/real man" things they'd have done. Lolz

If your manliness is so easily challenged and undermined then guess what ... you're actually weak and unmanly (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I never cheated on my girlfriend, but when I chose to leave her and then wanted her back she punished me by calling me on the telephone (this was before cellphones and videos) and holding the line open while she fucked another guy and described everything in detail as it was happening, including her orgasm and his. She took me back only after making me listen to her having sex, to see (actually hear, not see) what I was missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...