Mary's Revenge on Her Cheating BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian began to speed up, thrusting faster and harder. He repositioned the camera giving a clear unincumbered view of the penetration. Mary's entire pussy strained to expand around the thick cock. Each thrust Sean could see the massive shaft slide in and out, it glistened with the wetness Mary's vagina.

At this point Sean realized that he was rubbing himself. Although he was humiliated, he was for some inexplicable reason incredibly turned on. Sean shrugged, "why the hell not?" he said to himself. He figured if he had to endure this he might as well get some kind of relief as well. He released his cock from his pants and began pumping it with wild abandon. He couldn't help but look at Ian's massive cock moving in and out of his girlfriend's pussy and back down to his much less impressive member. Sean's penis was pitiful in comparison. The further humiliation from the comparison made Sean masturbate even more furiously.

"I'm cumming!" Mary yelled. Ian slowed for a short time before flipping Mary and picking her up. She put her arms around his neck and legs around him while his hands were under her ass holding her up. Ian began to fuck her while standing, his muscular arms flexing as he thrusted into her. "Yes yes yes yes yes, keep fucking me!"

"Oh fuck," Sean mumbled as the sight pushed him over the edge and he came on himself. He grabbed a nearby box of tissue and began cleaning himself up.

"I'm about to cum, want me to pull out?" Ian asked as he thrusted even faster.

"No, I want you to cum in me. Will you please fill me with your cum baby?" Mary barely managed to ask as she had yet another orgasm. Ian's muscles tightened and he pulled Mary in tight burying his huge cock completely. He grunted as he shot his cum deep inside of her.

Ian still stood there. Mary and him both holding each other tightly as they caught their breath. Ian's now flaccid, but still long cock slid out of Mary's pussy almost like a long snake. As it did a large amount of cum landed on the floor making a splattering sound. This caused both Mary and Ian to bust out in laughter.

Ian set Mary down and Mary said, "Wow, I've never been fucked that well before. Thank you Ian." They embraced in a deep passionate kiss. Mary broke away and walked to the camera. "This is the last video sweetie, hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!" Mary once again winked and blew a kiss before ending the video.

Sean's phone chimed with a message from Mary shortly after the video finished.

Mary: That was so good, I should almost thank you for cheating on me and giving me this opportunity! So this time I have only two questions. Did it turn you on watching me fuck Ian? And did you play with your sorry little dick while watching?

Sean: Of course not! No!

Mary: Don't lie Sean! Do you want this to be for nothing?

How did she know Sean thought. He began to look around the room, then he spotted it. Directly across from where he sat was Mary's laptop. It was open and the red light next to the camera was on. She had been watching Sean the whole time! He received another text message from Mary.

Mary: Well?

Sean: Yeah. I got turned on for some reason. I didn't like it or anything. But when I got turned on yes I masturbated.

As he waited for a response Sean realized he still heard moaning even though the video was no longer playing. It was coming from behind Mary's bedroom. "She's been here the whole time," Sean whispered. He sat there listening with his now limp dick still out. He put it away and zipped up while he wondered what to do. Sean realized all he could do was sit and wait. It became apparent as the sounds got louder that Mary was getting fucked.

After about five minutes of listening to his girlfriend get fucked by another guy Sean heard them finish. After a couple minutes of inaudible chatter Sean received another text from Mary.

Mary: Thank him. It's part of your punishment. Do it or else.

The door then opened and Ian emerged. Sean was in such a state of shock and embarrassment he was nearly unable to speak. However, he knew he had to listen to Mary if he was going keep her so he managed to force out, "thank you Ian."

Sean felt like the biggest wimp in the world. He just thanked his biggest rival for fucking his girlfriend.

Ian chuckled, "you're welcome shorty. I'm happy to help any time you need me to show you how to satisfy your girlfriend, apparently you've never done it. She told me to send you in." And with that Ian motioned towards the open bedroom door.

Sean walked into the bedroom, Mary was on the bed. She was completely naked, her legs spread and hanging off the side of the bed. "Hi sweetie," Mary said with sincerity in her voice. "you'll be happy to know your punishment is nearly over. Just one final thing you must do. Come kneel by the edge of the bed by my pussy." Sean silently complied.

"I'd like you to take a close look at my pussy, you'll see it's a little messy." Mary said. She laughed and continued, "Ian shoots some pretty big loads. I want you to eat me out."

"What? There is no way I'm doing that!" Sean replied crossly.

"This is punishment for something you did and you are going to do it if you want me to take you back. If not just leave and we are done for good." Mary replied coldly.

Sean took a deep breath and said, "ok I'll do it." He lowered his mouth onto Mary's pussy and began to lick. He could taste Ian's cum, it was salty. He wouldn't say he loved it, but he didn't hate it as much as he thought he would. It was something he could push through and finish at the very least.

Sean licked for what seemed like forever, Mary was definitely not cumming as fast as she had with Ian. When she finally did it was clearly a smaller and weaker orgasm than the ones he had just watched.

"Well Sean you've completed your punishment and I think we can stay a couple. Just curious how was it eating Ian's cum?" Mary asked.

"Um, it was fine I guess not terrible," Sean answered.

"Hmm, with the way you jerked off watching Ian fuck me I thought you'd enjoy it. Doesn't sound like you hated it, not exactly high praise though. What do you think Ian?"

"Oh, I'd say he liked it for sure," Ian replied.

Sean gasped when he looked up and saw Ian standing over them with a camera. Sean had forgotten Ian was in the apartment. Not only had Ian been watching, but Sean's humiliation had been recorded as well.

"Thanks for everything Ian, you can go now," Mary said. Ian handed Mary the camera and left. Mary spoke to Sean, "ok sweetie I know that was hard. But I think you understand what you put me through now and hopefully you know better not to do it again. Are you going to cheat on me again Sean?"

"No never," Sean replied.

"Wonderful," Mary smiled and hugged Sean. "Now we can move on. As long as you stay honest we don't need to bring this up again. Although this experience did teach me you've been slacking off in bed, which is disrespectful to me. I'm giving you a chance to improve, but if you don't we'll need to study those videos to in detail to improve your technique. And remember, if I catch you cheating again all bets are off. Anyway that was an exhausting morning wasn't it? I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Let's get some lunch!"

12