Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary has an exciting train trip!
5.2k words
4.6
23.4k
37

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear reader. This is my first story, there likely will be some spelling errors even though I've ran this through several spell checkers.

This is Chapter 1 out of perhaps many. Chapter 3 is in the works.

I hope you all have a happy fapping!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, before I start, I should explain some things about myself.

My name is Maryanne, named after My grandmother who died just 2 days before I was born, but I usually go by the name Mary to my peers. I am 20 years old, 5'4", in my 2nd year of college. I am a thin brunette, hazel eyes, long hair, perky 34c breasts, white skin that shows a slight tan and a soft butt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This evening is going to be great! I was at a party with a friend of mine, Karla. Her parents were out of town this weekend so She managed to host a party, on the grounds that it wouldn't be too many. Of course it ended up with as many as You'd think, the plan was that We'd just need to clean up after ourselves before her parents came home, fudge the numbers of the guests and her parents would be content.

And now onto the reason why it's going to be the best.

Thomas, a handsome guy at my school who I have been having my eyes on all semester, just completely ignored all my advances this evening.

I was wearing a short brown skirt, contrasting it with a white frill top. The top was revealing quite a lot in front, with my pushup bra doing the best it can to grab Thomas' attention.

He is taller than me, maybe about 6 feet? Dirty blond hair, nice pronounced jawline, slightly toned body, and a very cute butt and of course single.

But somehow for the life of Me, I can't seem to grab his attention. All evening I tried to be the focus of his eyes, but He was just nice, smiled and laughed with everyone. I tried serving Him a beer, I hugged his arm tightly, but nothing seemed to work. Nothing could budge Him! Sure, the point of the party is to have fun and relax with your friends, and for some maybe end up in bed with someone fun!

although tonight, I have no plans to go into bed with Him, I just wanted to get closer to him. But that would not be me this evening.

My desperation for his attention is getting the better of me, I even went to the restroom so I could take off my bra and panties before I stopped to think. I took a pause. Looking at myself in the mirror, I am 20 years old, and have never done something this slutty. What if I got caught? "Mary isn't wearing anything underneath!" Is not something I want people talking about. I considered putting my panties back on before the bathroom door opened. I forgot to lock it! I put my panties and bra in my purse quickly and pretended to be just about done washing my hands. It was one of Karla's classmates. I smiled at her and left.

I went straight for Thomas, not running too fast, the windy feeling on my pussy made Me very self-aware. I quickly found him again. Now my 34C was free from their constraints and my breasts should feel much softer on his arm this time. I greeted him again, asked if he missed me, and gave his arm a hug and checked for his reaction. He didn't even try to look down at my cleavage or "accidently" check if I wasn't wearing any bra. After 10 minutes of trying, I gave up. I wasn't feeling this anymore. I hung around with my friend Karla for the reminder of the night, while observing Thomas if he would show any interest. He didn't.

It was now 4 am. The party had died down, most had left or fallen asleep, including Thomas. Not even leaving together with a girl. I'm starting to think Thomas has to be either gay or abstinent.

I helped Karla clean up our mess, all that remained was cleaning up and vacuuming so the smell of beer had all disappeared.

Once done, I grabbed My purse to leave, said goodbye to Karla at the door, hoping to get the first train in the morning. It was Saturday at 4 am, so I wouldn't have to stress with a full carriage.

With a sigh, I say goodbye. Karla nodded. She understood My disappointment and gave me a hug.

The moment I went out the door, the chilled night made me very aware of my panty-less endeavor. Should I just put them on now? Is there anyone in the window watching out this early in the morning? I looked around, and saw that Karla's house had mounted a camera outside her door. I can't put them on now, I'll just walk down to the train and hope I find a time to put them on.

Walking down through the dark suburbs, most light completely off, thinking about this night. Entering this party with such expectations, spending some time with Thomas, and seeing if He would notice my intentions.

Instead I feel like I made a fool of myself. I started questioning myself, was I too desperate? Pushy? Did I do something wrong?

Doesn't matter now. Thinking about all this made the ten minute walk feel like it only took two.

There is only one guy sitting at the bench. Was he at the party? I'm not sure. He looked to be about my age.

I am tired after not sleeping since last night so I sit down at the bench with Him instead of standing.

I say "Hi" and just give Him a nod. He smiles back and nods too. I look at the time, the train should be here in 5 minutes. I open up with a quick chat to make the time go faster. His name was Jeremy, 22 years old and goes to another college at the city center.

We hit it off good, I wouldn't say he was anything special, but he is very easy to talk to. He is going to go off three stops from now, while I need to go off at the fifth.

The train arrives and we go inside together, the carriage is entirely empty. He sits down at a seat with seating at the opposite side, allowing us to talk to each other. Sitting so close next to him would be a bit embarrassing, so I'm happy he sat down here.

After a few minutes, he wondered if there was no conductor to get us tickets? Maybe there was only the driver that was on work this early in the morning?

We kept on chatting about our day, my party, hiding the fact of what I wanted that night and he talked about him and two friends having a drink. He was supposed to go earlier to reach the last train before the morning trains, but He forgot his time and stayed until the morning trains started going.

And that's when I notice it. He is looking between my legs and now I remembered. I wasn't wearing any panties!

Just at that time My phone buzzed. Great, I'll read that and pretend I'm not noticing him seeing me pantyless. It's an ad for some women's wear. I pretend to be absorbed on my phone while I think of a way to get out of this. Should I cross my legs? Should I excuse myself to the bathroom? While my thoughts are all over the place, I feel I'm getting wet. A stranger is looking at my bare pussy! My heart is beating like I've just undergone my gym classes! I take a pause, and think; why not just tease him a little? I put my phone back into my purse and slightly opened up my legs just a tiny bit more. I'll see how long he can resist keeping eye contact and look up my skirt. When I try to open up a conversation again he's still looking between my legs, I give him a few seconds and I open up by explaining that the phone wasn't something important. He looks up at me again and smiles a bit shy and says it was ok. The mood is so awkward now. I don't know what to say to break the silence. Dawn is beginning, I can see some light over the horizon. I comment about it and try to enjoy it to make this situation a bit less awkward. He says it's beautiful. I took a quick glance at him and was yet again looking at my pussy.

I quickly look back at the sunrise. It was exhilarating to think that someone was looking at my bare pussy while I feigned ignorance. Should I tease him some more or maybe escalate things? As I think this, I see he has shifted his phone a bit down, is he taking pictures or just resting his hands? If I spread my legs even more, I'll definitely know for sure.

I go very close to the window while shifting my leg in such a way my skirt is pushed further up.

My pussy should be very exposed from his angle. and yeah, my suspicion is confirmed, his eyes have widened and is looking intensively at his phone, while he seems to also get some rugged breathing as well. Did he have a hard on? His jeans don't make it easy to determine if he has one or not. At the edge of my eyes I can see that he has put his phone down and the silence is unbearable. He coughs a bit and opens up with a "umm".

I look at him, smile innocently and respond with a "yes?". He looks at me in my eyes for a little while, and gets the courage to ask, "Are You doing this intentionally?"

Yeah, he has been looking.

"Doing what?"

He looked between My legs again and nodded in affirmation.

I had no idea what came over me, but I spread my legs fully wide!

"You mean this?"

Jesus I felt naughty. I couldn't stop smiling. My smile was a mix of excitement and fear. How would he react? What if he just left? Called me something mean?

Thankfully, He did neither of those.

He doesn't even try to hide it, he looks straight at my almost bald pussy with just a tiny patch of hair above my clit. I thought having a small patch of hair above my pussy made it look sexy.

Spreading my legs had pulled my skirt all the way back so I could also see my tiny bush.

"Wow" is all he could say. You and Me both! My heart is pounding like a 5 year old walking down a dark cellar alone for the first time.

Also are there cameras on this train? I checked on the walls and roof and I see nothing, so unless the cameras are hidden, I'll be fine.

"You like it?"

"Yeah..."

"Just look as much as you want."

I was really starting to enjoy this. I bent forward a bit to take a look at my pussy. My slit had opened a little bit after I spread my legs, so I thought it would be nice to show him a little more.

I put my hands down to my wet slit and spread my lips fully so he could get a clear view inside.

"You are so crazy!" he said.

"I know. I normally don't do this. First time actually."

"Why do you do this?"

"It's exciting." I laughed.

"This stuff only happens in my wildest dreams." He beams a smile. He was a happy man!

"So it's ok if you just watch?"

"As much as you want." I reach out for some fluids slowly seeping out of my pussy and rub it over my clit. I really am masturbating in front of a stranger.

Jeremy starts kneading his cock through his pants. I can see it now that his hand is making it obvious where it is.

"You wanna show me yours?" I asked.

He looked around us, no one in our cart and no one seemingly across the doors.

He opens his belt and takes his pants down.

"Wow. It's so pretty!" I think.

His 6" with medium thickness and short brown pubes, I could hold my hands around it if I tried. It looked smooth with pale white skin, with its pink head peeking from his foreskin.

I can see he has been leaking quite a lot of pre cum, he must have been hard for a long time, He must have noticed pretty early I wasn't wearing any panties.

This got me so hot and bothered, just looking straight into our eyes while masturbating at each other. But I wanted more.

I lean down onto the seat and put my legs next to him. My butt almost fell off the seat.

"You want to put it in?" All restraints were off. If a man entered the carriage right now, I wouldn't even stop. I'd ask him to get in line.

"Seriously?" He said. Took a pause, and looked at my pussy.

"Do you have any condoms?" He asked.

"No, you don't have any?" I replied.

"No."

"You can just pull out before you cum, ok?"

"It's ok?"

"Yeah. Come."

He looks around one last time, pulls his pants down to his knees and leans down and leans his wet, precum-covered cock onto my pussy. He has produced so much precum, I worry that alone is enough to knock me up. But I don't think I need to worry, as long as he pulls out. He starts pushing a bit, trying to find my wet, slick hole. After a few tries of pushing he hits the jackpot. His head starts entering and with a single thrust it slides right in and bottoms out with no resistance, our juices are so wet that no foreplay was needed.

"Fuck!" he moans. "Feels so good."

"Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

He started hammering me good. I want to feel better, so I start rubbing my clit while he fucks me. The stimulation is so amazing!

Jeremy looks at my chest with a needy look.

I push my top up over my breasts so he can see my perky breasts pop out.

"Beautifull." Jeremy says as he starts to gently pinch my nipples.

It is at this point, we have been traveling for about 25 minutes. The sun is starting to peek across the horizon and the train is slowing down.

Suddenly on the speakers: "Next stop is..."

Oh. No. It's gonna stop, more people will get on.

He starts looking out the windows and starts to attempt to get up, but I won't want this to stop. I lock him inside with my legs and force him back inside me,I ask him to wait and to see if anyone is going to embark.

He looked terrified on his face.

I whisper "Wait, let's see what happens."

The doors open, we look closely if anyone would enter. We hear someone enter, but it's from the other carriage.

It's a big silence. I feel Jeremy twitching inside me, is he..?

"Are you cumming?"

"No, it just feels really good."

"Good. Tell me when, and pull out ok? On my pubes or stomach, ok?"

"Yeah, I will." He confirmed.

The train closes all doors and I squeeze Jeremy with my legs so he will take the hint and start fucking me, and that he do. He starts thrusting into me wildly, pushing onto my cervix at the same time.

As the carriage picks up speed I see a bald, beer bellied middle aged guy looking into our carriage as we pass by slowly. He could only see us for 2 seconds, but it was no mistake what we were doing. From his point of view, he probably saw a girl laying down on the seat with her tits out with a guy between her legs thrusting between her legs. Wow. "I hope He won't recognize me in the future!" I hoped.

Jeremy moans.

"I may not last very long, is that ok?"

"Sure, just remember to pull out."

He starts fucking me slowly. I've experienced this with my previous partners. I've only had 3 partners before, my first ex, which didn't last long, then a guy I met when I was drunk at a party, and then a guy I liked, but he got cold feet for commitment and left. When they don't wanna cum, they slow down so they can last a bit longer and control their orgasm a bit better.

Jeremy angles himself a bit and pushes deep and starts bumping into my uterus. It feels so good, I am about to cum right there. I start to frantically masturbate, hoping to finish too.

Until Jeremy stops thrusting. He closes his eyes and really seems to be focusing.

"Wait..." he says.

I say nothing, just keep masturbating.

Now, Jeremy is close to cumming, a thrust more and he'll unload his sperm.

I almost forgot I had him locked between my legs, if I had forgot this, he would have had no choice but to cum inside so I released my legs for him.

I let loose a muffled scream "Fuck!" as I reach my orgasm.

My entire body is tensing up and feels like it is on fire and I start shaking and I stop rubbing my clit, it's just too much.

"Fuck!" Jeremy says, and pulls out, letting loose a huge glob of cum.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5 huge, thick, sticky cum shots, all over my stomach and skirt. It was a beautiful sight.

Looks like my orgasm started his own without him moving.

I was always so fascinated by cum, so I started rubbing it on my fingers, and tasting some of it. It's thick and sticky and it's a bit salty, but I like the taste.

"Umm..." He says. He leans down and spreads my pussy.

"You wanna keep looking?" I laugh.

"Wait." He said dead seriously.

I just lay there, cum all over my stomach and pubes in front of a stranger who just fucked me good in a public train.

I start relaxing my body a bit, feeling my head start calming down.

Until I feel something dripping down my ass.

I looked at Jeremy. He looks very serious.

"Did you...?" I question him.

"Yes. I released a little bit inside."

"Oh fuck..." What should I do? Will I get pregnant? Then I remembered my period app. "It might be fine though." I tell him and grab my phone.

I had an app that helps me track my period, it also shows when I am likely to get pregnant. Installed this app after I lost my virginity to my first (now ex) boyfriend who just pumped me fast for 10 seconds and released everything inside me without thinking.

I was so scared I got pregnant at that time as my period didn't show up on time, but turns out it was just stress that delayed my period for that time. Since then, I've done my homework and kept track of when I absolutely should be careful.

I open the app and check. Let's see. Period started on the 10th. Today it's the 18th. I will ovulate in 4 days, I should be safe as long as his sperm doesn't live for that long, or this calculator is wrong. And if it is correct, it means the risk is very low and plan B is likely not necessary. My classmate last year had a scare like this with her boyfriend and took the pill, she felt horrible for days! I'd rather not feel like crap when I need to study in the coming days.

"You should be fine, I'm not likely to get pregnant."

He sighs with relief.

"You sure?"

"Pretty sure." I told him.

"How much was it?" I try looking down, I can't see well.

He grabs his phone and holds it up. "Should I show you?"

He's gonna take a picture of my pussy? Never allowed my previous partners to do that. I wouldn't risk the phopo leaking online or to their friends. But I really wanna know what it looks like.

"Please do." I tell him as he holds his phone up to my pussy "Stand still" he says, snaps a photo, and shows me.

This is a first, watching my own creampie. And wow it's a lot. Only a little bit had dripped down to the floor, but It's like a white thick blob of cum peeking out of my pussy.

"How did you cum so much inside?"

"It was just the first shot, I was trying not to cum but then you started squeezing and it just happened when I tried to pull out." Ah. My orgasm is what set him off. I sometimes feel that my pussy clenches by itself if I have my finger inside me while I rub my clitoris to orgasm.

Wow, this day is a day of many 'firsts'. First time walking around in public with no panties. First time exposing myself to a stranger, first time fucking in public, first time getting an accidental creampie from a guy I just met. First time cumming together with my partner. First time being watched being fucked! Almost forgot about that guy.

I grabbed a napkin from my purse, cleaning up all the cum on my body and whatever had leaked from my pussy onto the floor.

Jeremy sat up again, his dick still hard. He asked if he could get some napkins to clean up, and when I was about to reach for some for him, I got a better idea. Why not lick him clean?

Now it's my turn to get down on my knees.

I get down, and grab his cock.

"Oh wow" he let out.

I jerk it a little bit and watch him enjoy it.

He jerks a bit. "Not so hard, it's very sensitive at the moment."

"Ok."

I pull his foreskin back and put it in my mouth slowly and start enjoying his taste.

The mixture of our juices together tasted good, so I got very excited and turned on.

I pull it out and start licking his balls to clean them up and start working myself up the shaft and work around it, licking and cleaning every park of his cock.

After It's sufficiently clean, his cock starts shrinking a bit so his foreskin starts covering his head again. I haven't really had a cock like this, so I start playing around with his cock.

12