Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched the foreskin, I pulled it all the way back and I found my new favorite thing to do with penises; put my tongue inside his foreskin and lick circles around his cock head.

He moans and does another look around to ensure no one sees us.

Very quickly he starts getting hard again as his cock grows in my mouth.

I feel ready for another round, but unsure if he feels the same. Although he has gotten hard again.

"So, this is how my first time happened." He spoke out.

I take his cock out of my mouth and look up. "First time? You were a virgin?"

"Yeah. I imagined my first would be with a girl I like at school. Instead it just happened with a girl I just met on a train."

I laugh. "So that's another 'first' to add to the list."

"Yeah?"

"A lot of 'first' things happened today, like exposing myself to a guy I just met. I didn't know your virginity was part of it. You did good though!" I smiled at him.

"Is it ok? Not sensitive anymore?" I jerk his cock a bit.

"No, it's ok now."

As I finish cleaning him up, I get up to see if he would be ok for a second round.

I get on top of him and grind my pussy on his cock. I feel his cock grind all the way from my hole to my clitoris when the train starts slowing down.

"Next stop is..." sounds from the speakers.

"Let's see if anyone boards."

I turn around so I sit on his lap instead.

The train stops and I can see a middle aged guy is about to enter the door to our carriage in front. And no one is about to enter from the rear.

I really don't want to stop, so I lift up, put his legs between mine and lift myself back, lift the back of my skirt up so it only covers from the front.

I can't reach the ground from this position, so I lift myself up with my one hand, and grab his cock with my other and line up Jeremy's hard cock to my wet slit, and let myself down on it.

"Are you crazy? We'll get caught!" He whispers as quietly as he can.

I look back and smile at him.

The new passenger sits down just 3 lines of seats in front of us, looking our way. He doesn't seem to pay us any mind. "Just two young adults in love" most people might think, not imagining that it's a lady riding a good cock.

I start trying to massage his penis by clenching my pussy. Jeremy grabs my waist and holds tight allowing me to lean back a bit without falling down.

The passenger starts looking around, he does a few whiffs.

Does he smell our sex? I suppose the smell doesn't go away that fast.

He stops and looks at me with a puzzled look.

Yes sir, what you are smelling is good fucking that happened just a few feet away from where you are sitting!

I give the guy a wink to see his reaction.

He raises his eyebrow and looks even more confused.

If he saw what was happening in front of him, I wonder what he would do.

Would he ignore us? Ask us to stop being so indecent in public? Call for the conductor?

I know Jeremy needs to get off at the next stop. So if we do get called out, at best nothing will happen, at worst is that we get thrown off, and I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Jeremy if he doesn't mind.

The thought of the consequences turned me on so much. I should be terrified of getting caught, but the cock in my pussy feels too good and my desire for more is too much.

I look behind me and Jeremy has his eyes closed and seems to be in heaven.

I look into the man's eyes and carefully raise the front of my skirt without Jeremy noticing.

His eyes widened! I can imagine what he's seeing. A pair of balls with his penis disappearing into my pussy.

I take down the skirt again. To my joy the guy just smiles.

Again I pull up my skirt again slowly so My viewer can have a look.

I start squeezing and releasing my pussy again. It doesn't feel any better for me, but I imagine Jeremy liking it.

I know his stop is just 10 minutes away. So I want to enjoy this as much as I can.

I keep my skirt up and start carefully rubbing my clit again and after a short while I start feeling good again.

It must feel good for Jeremy too, as he starts moaning but he quickly silences himself by holding his breath.

I can see the other guy looking around a bit before I faintly hear a zipper opening shortly by the guy's arm shaking.

He's jerking off at us fucking! I can't believe what is happening right now! Are all men this horny?

I try turning my head a bit to the side so I can take a look, but moving any more would alert Jeremy. This keeps going for a few minutes until I start feeling like I am about to cum again, just a little bit more and I'll cum for the second time today.

Jeremy starts poking me on my leg.

I stop rubbing myself, put my skirt down and turn around to look at Jeremy.

Does he need to get off soon? Still 3 minutes left according to the screen.

Jeremy doesn't say or do anything, but his eyes are telling me something is up.

I look around, just me, Jeremy and the other guy who is watching us.

He starts making some movement on his lips, I can't really read lips, so I just sit there like a question mark.

He starts poking my leg frantically now. I really don't understand, but it has to be something important.

He starts closing his eyes and making a face. Oh no, He's about to cum! I should pull out! As I lean forward to get off, the movement is enough stimulation sets him off and I start feeling his penis twitching inside me. Oh shit he's cumming inside me now. I try to get on my feet, but I can't seem to be able to reach down with my foot. I try to lean forward to reach further down, but it doesn't work.

He helps me by lifting me up a bit so I can get on my feet. His cock finally comes out with an audible pop and I see his cock twitching, but no cum coming out.

I guess the huge load he blew earlier was everything he had.

He looks at me sheepishly with a sorry look.

"It's fine. Doesn't seem you had any left." I whisper to him. I mean it didn't seem like he had a lot to cum and I'm not likely to get pregnant today anyway.

I sit up normally as if nothing is happening, so I'm blocking the view of our onlooker so Jeremy can zip himself and look more presentable. I am also just looking down my leg to see if any cum leaks out, but I feel nothing. I look at my audience and the other guy has stopped jerking off. Did he cum too? I'd really like to know.

Turning around, I sit down again on my seat. I'm carefully putting my finger inside to see if I can find any cum, but my finger doesn't have any cum on it nor do I feel any cum dripping out. I guess we never needed to worry.

We both calm ourselves down. He came twice, but I wasn't that lucky.

We just look at each other, exhausted.

The train's speakers turn on, and it announces the next station. Jeremy's station.

He starts picking himself up to get ready to leave.

And before I forget, I should ask him about the photo.

"About the photo." I whisper.

"Or shall I delete it? Or do you want a copy?"

A copy would be interesting, to remember this moment.

The train is about to stop, and we don't have time to share our numbers.

"Just keep it for later, keep it hidden from everyone until we meet again."

He nods and starts leaving the train.

After disembarking, he goes in front of my window and starts giving me a cute smile. We both started laughing a bit, this entire drive has been absolutely crazy.

The train starts moving again and he gives me a wink just before disappearing outside of my View.

To be continued.

12