Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially with the addition of FAT ASS written in big letters on those trunks. Something which again made her hesitant to remove them, but Maryse was going to have to do that anyway if she was going to fuck that big booty. Besides, as she pointed out...

"Let's get these off. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, your wrestling gear is cute, but a proper spanking always needs to be bare bottom." Maryse announced, almost casually, before quickly adding, "Non, do not stop! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, do not stop working out. Get the exercise you so desperately need, Fat Ass, while exposing your fat ass."

"Yes my French Mistress." Toni quickly replied and obeyed.

Toni fully agreed bare bottom was a requirement of a proper spanking, but more importantly it would go one step closer to getting her fat ass fucked. Because don't get her wrong, there was definitely something to be said for the humiliation and submission which came with getting a spanking, and Maryse was doing a wonderful job of enhancing that with her words, actions, and most of all, making Toni do push-ups in the middle of it.

But of course, it couldn't quite compare to getting her slutty little bum hole pounded. Admittedly, nothing could, as Toni Storm was a true anal addict, who preferred butt sex over everything else. Hell, she even preferred most forms of ass play over anything else, except maybe this. Because this was fun, but definitely not her favourite thing to do with her legendary bottom.

She just wasn't really a pain slut. Pain was just something she had to deal with on a regular basis, so experiencing it during sex wasn't much of a rush for her. Especially as she received so much worse elsewhere. But the humiliation?

Now there was something that Toni loved, and again, her French Mistress was doing a wonderful job of enhancing that with everything she was doing, with Toni's favourite thing maybe being the moment that she paused the spanking to write on her big booty again, this time directly onto the cheeks. And like before, she knew exactly what it said, but Toni still thoroughly enjoyed the French Dom confirming her suspicions, albeit after another helping of French.

"Là, mmmmmmmmm, ton nom stupide est sur tes fesses stupides! Oh oui, ça t'aidera à te rappeler qui tu es." Maryse taunted gleefully, before adding in English, "Oooooooooh oui, I have put your stupid name on your stupid butt, so when I fuck your stupid brains out, you'll have something to remember your true name by."

"Thank you my French Mistress." Toni squealed happily.

More French followed, especially after the French Dom restarted the spanking harder than before, but with a twist. Namely, while the initial spanking was all business, Maryse switched to having a lot more fun with it, pausing between every blow to give Toni's big booty a long, drawn-out fondle. Which meant they both had a lot more fun with it, because again, what Toni really loved about the situation was the opportunity to be humiliated, and getting her arse felt up like a piece of meat?

Oh God, that was exactly the kind of humiliation she loved. Especially when combined with the constant trash talk, and although Toni couldn't understand all of it, she definitely got the gist. And as an added bonus, the butt groping cause the pain to be massaged away. Or at least the majority of it, meaning she got to focus on the feelings even more.

Of course that didn't last, and sadly the groping was phased out in favour of the same relentless blows she been given at the start, with the unsurprising addition of the force and the speed of them being increased. Her French Mistress even started using both hands, briefly playing Toni's butt like bongo drums, which again increase the humiliation in the way that the NXT UK women's champion loved.

But again, that was short-lived, in favour of a constant and brutal assault, in which the French Dom used both of her hands. Although on the bright side, it was making her big booty jiggle like jelly in a storm, bad pun intended, and it was no doubt turning her meaty cheeks bright red, which again was the kind of humiliation that Toni loved. Also, it was only a matter of time before she got the ass play she really wanted, and she would do anything to get that, including this.

Maryse's desire for that kind of ass play ultimately bought the spanking to an end. However she wasn't the kind of inexperienced wannabe tops Toni was clearly used to dealing with. No, Maryse was the real deal, something she gleefully proved by giving this women's champion a long, drawn-out butt beating.

The kind which made those giant ass cheeks jiggle hypnotically for her, Maryse completely captivated by the sight, especially as those butt cheeks also turned a different colour, first pink, then red, and eventually darken bruised from the force of her assault. Which admittedly was a little harsh, given that Toni had proven to be a good little bottom who knew her place. But then again, it was this stupid anal whore's fault for having such a gigantic booty, which should be required by law to be brutally abused inside and out.

Still, there was a teeny tiny part of Maryse which felt guilty for what she had done. Unfortunately for Toni, that feeling only came when the soreness of her hands caused Maryse to stop, and she admired her handiwork. Her beautiful, gorgeous, magnificent handiwork, which had her practically drooling.

Although it also had her reaching out again, grabbing that big butt, and caressing some of the pain away. And admittedly, causing some pain in the beginning, but that wasn't her problem, and overall Toni seemed grateful for it, given that her pitiful whimpers and cries turned from discomfort to pleasure extremely quickly, again proving what a shameless ass whore this pathetic wrestler truly was.

Which only pushed Maryse to give her next command, "Mettez-vous dans votre position naturelle. Oh oui, face cachée, cul en l'air. Mmmmmmmm oui, donne-moi ce gros, beau butin. Fais le. Oh oui, fais-le, et je te montrerai miséricorde. Pitié que tu ne mérites pas. Miséricorde sous la forme de ne pas pousser chaque centimètre carré de ma grosse bite dans ton gros cul d'un coup. Bien sûr, je suis sûr que vous aimeriez ça, mmmmmmmmm, mais nous savons tous les deux ce que vous aimeriez encore plus, n'est-ce pas? Oui, ooooooooooh yessssssssss, c'est vrai, tu veux ma langue parfaite dans ton gros cul dégoûtant. Pour le sentir glisser autour de votre trou du cul, ohhhhhhhhhhh, et dans ce trou de pute! Oh oui, donne-le moi! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, oui, donne-moi ce gros cul dégoûtant! Oh oui, oh oui! Get into your natural position. Oh oui, face down, ass up. Mmmmmmmm oui, give me that big, beautiful booty. Do it. Oh oui, do it, and I will show you mercy. Mercy you don't deserve. Mercy in the form of not shoving every inch of my big dick up your big fat ass in one thrust. Of course, I'm sure you'd love that, mmmmmmmmm, but we both know what you'd love even more, don't we? Yes, ooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's right, you want my perfect tongue up your big fat disgusting ass. To feel it sliding around your butt hole, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and into that whore hole! Oh oui, give it to me! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, oui, give me that big fat disgusting ass! Oh oui, oh oui!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Toni replied and obeyed, once she got the chance.

For a few long seconds Maryse just admired the beautiful sight of that big fat piece of booty being perfectly presented to her in the form of Toni Storm transitioning from the push-ups to simply sticking her big fat ass up in the air. Then she quickly retrieved a strap-on she had left in a bag in the corner, took off her own clothes and attached it.

As she was in a good mood, she did Toni the favour of doing most of that in front of her. Of course, she didn't bother with a striptease, like the type she would give to her husband, but it was more than an anal whore like this deserve. Something that pathetic butt slut proved by clearly being more interested in the addition of the harness to Maryse's perfect body, and then her rubbing lube into the shaft.

The Sexiest of the Sexy then got down behind her prey again and licked her lips at the gourmet meal in front of her. Toni didn't deserve to get her ass worshiped by Maryse, no one did, but hopefully it was clear that what happened next was for the benefit of one woman only. The only real woman in this room, and in this entire building. The only one that mattered.

Which of course, was Maryse, who happily indulged in her obsession with big fat asses by lowering her head down and kissing the meaty cheeks in front of her. First one long, lingering kiss, and then another, and another, and another. Hell, she then slid her tongue all over that fat booty, predictably getting a very positive reaction out of her new anal whore in the process.

Toni knew perfectly well this wasn't for her benefit, but she was definitely benefiting from it, and not just because she was going to be more prepared for what was to come. No, she was also very much in luck, because it meant that her sore little booty was being soothed by a soft pair of lips, and even a tongue. Which would've probably felt really good no matter what, but it was especially good right after the brutal spanking she had just received.

Hell, Maryse even went back to caressing her bum, except this time, instead of using her hands, she used her face. Oh yes, this infamous top was actually rubbing her face in her arse, at one point even motor-boating it like a big pair of tits, which was weirdly satisfying.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before that talented tongue found its way between her cheeks. Well, initially her French Mistress just shoved her face in between her cheeks, and just held it there for a few long seconds, smothering herself in booty. The self-proclaimed Sexiest of the Sexy stuck out her tongue and slowly slid it over Toni's most private hole.

Something she did over, and over, and over again, except at a much faster pace. Although occasionally she did pause to rub her face in that saliva coated arse, or added to the wetness by licking it again. All of which made Toni gasp, whimper and moan joyfully, and then even more so when Maryse kicked the rim job into high gear.

Namely by spreading those meaty cheeks wide apart with both hands, giving herself all the access she could possibly want to that forbidden hole. Something that Maryse wasted no time in taking advantage of, namely by spitting onto Toni's bum hole, and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue. The French Mistress repeated that process a few times, and then began swirling her tongue around Toni's back hole as well as simply up and down.

Finally, she pushed her tongue directly into Toni's fat ass, and thanks to years of being a massive anal whore that tongue easily fit all the way into her backside. She was then sodomized with it, her French Dom pumping her tongue in and out of Toni's most private hole for what felt like an eternity, until she received a very familiar order.

"Spread your cheeks, ho. Mmmmmmmm oui, give me that big fat ass." Maryse ordered, giving Toni's big booty a brutally hard double smack to emphasize her words.

"Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm, yes my French Mistress." Toni eagerly replied and obeyed.

As she had been face down and ass up throughout the rim job it was no big deal to simply reach back and spread her cheeks nice and wide. Hell, Toni rejoiced at having to press her face more firmly against the cold and dirty floor, and it made her feel like even more of a slut. Especially as she was hoping that her French Mistress would go straight to shoving her big dick up her big fat arse.

Sadly that was not to be, but it was hard to complain about first one and then two fingers being pushed into her greedy little bum hole. Mostly because it felt really, really good, Toni moaning loudly and shamelessly to show how much she was enjoying this, and how she was more than ready for more.

Which caused Maryse to chuckle wickedly, and order, "Ooooooooooooh merde, tu aimes vraiment ça, n'est-ce pas? Dieu, quelle putain. Mmmmmmmmm, quelle putain anale totale. Oh mon Dieu, tu me dégoûtes. Oh putain, tu ne mérites personne d'aussi beau que moi pour te donner l'heure de la journée, mais peut-être, juste peut-être que si tu mendie assez sans vergogne, je te donnerai l'honneur d'avoir ma grosse bite en toi. Dans ton gros cul dégoûtant. Oh oui, supplie-moi Toni, supplie-moi. Ohhhhhhhhh, putain de mendier comme la salope que tu es! Ooooooooooooh shit, you really like it, don't you? God, what a whore. Mmmmmmmmm, what a total anal whore. Oh God, you disgust me. Oh fuck, you don't deserve anyone as beautiful as me to give you the time of day, but maybe, just maybe if you beg shamelessly enough, I'll give you the honour of having my big dick inside you. Inside that big fat disgusting ass of yours. Oh oui, beg me Toni, beg me. Ohhhhhhhhh, fucking beg like the bitch you are! Fucking beg me bitch!"

Only too happy to oblige Toni shamelessly began pleading, "Oh please, please my beautiful French Mistress, fuck my big fat disgusting ass. Give me the honour of feeling every inch of your big beautiful dick up my bum. Bum me Mistress, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my bum. Fuck my arse. Bugger me hard and deep and make me your anal whore. Your anal slut! Your anal loving little bitch. Oh please, ooooooooooh fuck, give me the privilege of shoving every inch of that big, beautiful bitch taming cock in my shit-pipe. Prove that I'm not a wrestler, mmmmmmmmm, I'm just a fuck hole. Please Maryse, my French Mistress, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, fuck me, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm shit!"

Maryse chuckled wickedly at the predictable reply she got, and spent a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, just sliding the tip of her strap-on up and down Toni's ass crack, teasing her new little butt slut, and hopefully allowing that back door to recover somewhat. Oh yes, that back door had proven to be unworthy of preparation, as it was nothing but a loose fuck hole.

Which to be fair, was what it had clearly been designed to be, and this anal whore deserved credit for recognizing that. For recognizing all she was supposed to be. And maybe later, if she was feeling generous, Maryse would give her credit for that. But for now though, she couldn't wait any longer to take what was rightfully hers.

Namely of course, the fuck hole directly in front of her, which Maryse could probably shove every single inch of her big dick into with just one thrust, and the shameless ass whore would've cried out in pure pleasure. Hell, this piece of trash was probably hoping and even praying that her French Mistress would do her that favour.

But no, as much fun as that would be for The Sexiest of the Sexy, it wouldn't be quite as much fun as taking her time, and savouring this twisted act. So that was exactly what she did, finally pressing the tip of her strap-on against Toni Storm's most private hole, or at least what should be her most private hole, and slowly beginning to push forwards.

Of course, not only did that whore hole easily start to stretch, but the whore it was attached to whimpered with anticipation, and even pleasure. Then when that ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of Maryse's dildo to slide through it and into Toni's infamous backside, of course, the shameless butt slut cried out in pure pleasure.

Something which made Maryse cackle with delight, and offer up some more verbal humiliation. At first it was all in French, as Maryse was so lost in her own pleasure she couldn't be bother to translate. Not that it was necessary, as she was sure the message got through loud and clear, namely that Toni Storm was a disgraceful anal whore. But still, it was fun to rub it in.

"Honteux. Mmmmmmmmm, quelle putain de honte? N'as-tu aucune honte? Pas de respect de soi? Pas même un morceau de dignité? Non, vous ne le faites pas. Oooooooooooh, vous n'êtes rien d'autre qu'une putain anale dégoûtante. Dieu, tu es si pathétique. Oh oui, soooooooooooo pathétique, mmmmmmmm oui, j'adore les petites putes anales pathétiques. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, je ne pouvais même pas imaginer profiter de la pénétration anale, mais vous le faites. Oh mon Dieu, tu es si pathétique. Une honte absolue." Maryse gleefully taunted, "Disgraceful. Mmmmmmmmm, what a fucking disgrace? Do you have no shame? No self respect? Not even a scrap of dignity? Non, you don't. Oooooooooooh, you are nothing but a disgusting anal whore. God, you are so pathetic. Oh oui, soooooooooooo pathetic, mmmmmmmm oui, I love pathetic little anal whores. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I could not even imagine actually enjoying getting anally penetrated, but you do. Oh my God, you're so pathetic. An absolute disgrace. And now, you're going to take every inch of my big dick up your big fat pathetic ass. Oh yes, take it you fat assed bitch! Fucking take it!"

Again, pausing before beginning to push the rest of the dick up Toni's big fat ass was completely unnecessary, and far more than this disgraceful anal whore deserved, but it wasn't about her. No, this was about Maryse maximizing her own pleasure, as it always should be. Oh yes, all that truly mattered was how much Maryse was enjoying something, and she definitely enjoyed savouring the moment and taunting her new bitch.

Ironically what she loved even more was watching inch after inch of her big dick sliding into the ass hole of a female wrestler, especially one the wrestling internet community love to make a fuss about. So nothing was better than this moment for Maryse, especially as this was her first time with this piece of ass meat. The first of many, she promised herself.

Toni definitely hoped it would be the first of many, because Maryse was treating her to the exact kind of arse stuffing that she loved. Admittedly she loved a quick and hard bum stuffing, a slow one, or something in between, but her favourite was by far to savour having inch after inch of cock sliding deep into her shit-pipe, stretching it wide and deep, and causing her the most delicious combination of pain and pleasure.

It had been so long ago that she barely remembered it, but the first few times she had taken it up the arse it had been pretty much pure pain, but the constant poundings had truly wrecked her rectum, to the point that she mostly felt pleasure. Of course, even back then she had enjoyed it, and now that was even more the case.

Especially when it was like this, Toni literally face down in the dirt, and spreading her cheeks, giving her most private hole up as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure. And honestly, and more importantly, the pleasure of her top. Oh yes, nothing gave Toni more pleasure than pleasing a dominant butt buster by giving them her slutty little back door, and that was obviously the case now, given the wide smile on the beautiful face of Maryse.

Oh God yes, her French Mistress was loving every second of this, and so was Toni. Loved the fact that it couldn't be more clear that she was surrendering her most private hole to a superior woman. A woman who would settle for nothing less than full anal penetration.

Sooner or later, that was exactly what she got, Maryse's thighs coming to rest against Toni's big meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of that big dick was buried inside of the bowels of the NXT UK women's champion. Oh yes, her French Mistress had never been more right in this moment, she was a total disgrace to her brand new division.

To her brand. To her profession. To her very gender itself. Humiliation which Toni loved, and got to wallow in for a few long wonderful seconds. And the best part was, of course her amazing French Mistress talked more wonderful trash to her, making this moment perfect as far as Toni was concerned.