Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every inch! Mmmmmmmm oui, that's every single inch of my big dick up your little arse." Maryse moaned dreamily, before continuing the taunting with a wicked chuckle, "Oh oui, et c'est juste que ça s'est glissé comme dans du beurre. Et toi, oooooooooooh, tu as gémi tout le temps, putain! Oh mon Dieu, quelle honte. Ha ha ha ha, j'ai connu des salopes vraiment pathétiques de mon temps, mais vous êtes juste là avec le pire des pires. Peut-être même aussi mauvais que Trish. Oh oui, vous et votre collègue pute anale Trish Stratus êtes une honte absolue. Je suis gêné même d'être dans la même pièce que toi. Embarrassé et excité. Oh oui, tu es juste comme j'aime mon cul de salopes. Sans la moindre honte, mmmmmmmm, et avec un âne visible de l'espace. Et maintenant, je vais détruire ce gros butin. Oh putain ouais, ohhhhhhhhh putain! Oh oui, and it just that slid in like through butter. And you, oooooooooooh, you moaned the entire time, you whore! Oh my God, what a disgrace. Ha ha ha ha, I have known some truly pathetic butt sluts in my time, but you're right up there with the worse of the worst. Perhaps even as bad as Trish. Oh oui, you and your fellow anal whore Trish Stratus are an absolute disgrace. I'm embarrassed to even be in the same room as you. Embarrassed, and horny. Oh oui, you're just how I like my ass sluts. Without a shred of shame, mmmmmmmm, and with an ass which can be seen from space. And now, I'm going to destroy that big fat booty. Oh fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhhh fuck!"

After several long minutes of Maryse concentrating on the verbal abuse she began slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slid out of Toni's arse, which actually caused the shameless anal whore to whimper with disappointment. Of course it wasn't long before she was crying out joyfully as those inches were returned to her slutty little bitch hole.

To make it even better, her wonderful French Mistress made the first thrust hard, causing that cry of joy to be loud and enthusiastic. The following thrusts weren't quite as powerful, but that just gave Toni some time to savour this moment. The wonderful moment when she officially started to get sodomized by the infamous Maryse.

The only slightly disappointing thing about that was Maryse living up to her reputation of being ridiculously good at butt fucking, causing Toni's rectum to relax after just a few thrusts, to the point where any pain there had been quickly melted away to simply a little discomfort, and then all she felt was pure pleasure.

Actually, she was such a shameless anal whore at this point it didn't take long, even when she was shoving a dildo up her own arse that was the case, but her French Mistress relaxed her back passage in record time, even for her. And Toni missed that pain and discomfort, because she was such a shameless butt slut that she even enjoyed the sensations. Although admittedly, not even that pain could compare to the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving now.

Of course, the main problem was it was too overwhelming, and already, she felt the urge to beg to cum. Toni prided herself on being a well-trained anal loving bottom, who waited an appropriate amount of time before begging for more, because again, one of the most important things to her was pleasing a top. But also, if she was being honest, she held back because she knew begging for it early never got her what she wanted.

In fact, it often backfired on her. But Maryse was just so good. No! She needed to control herself. Concentrate on how much she loved this, and how she didn't want it to end anytime soon. Oh yes, Toni Storm wanted Maryse to fuck her incredibly slutty arse forever.

Maybe if the pace had continued just like that Toni could have resisted for a little bit longer, but her French Mistress suddenly pushed Toni's hands away from her cheeks, and began smacking that big fat ass. Which might've put some people off, but it was exactly the opposite for the shameless bottom.

Especially as it wasn't just wonderful pain she was receiving, but the feeling of humiliation as her French Mistress chuckled at the sight of those big meaty cheeks jiggling with every blow, and then the French Dom grabbed onto those cheeks and began squeezing and groping them in between strikes. She also might've increased her pace ever so slowly, but it was hard to tell for Toni, as the ecstasy just became too overwhelming for her, and embarrassingly soon she was begging for more.

"Harder! Please fuck my arse harder!" Toni whimpered pathetically, before crying out with increasing desperation, "Yessssssssssss, pound me, pound my big fat arse! Pound it hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my bottom. Please my French Mistress, destroy my shit hole! Make it so that I can't sit, or shit, right for a week. Yesssssssss, ruin that hole, mmmmmmmm, ruin my arse, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, fuck me! Oh please fuck me my French Mistress, bugger me hard! Bum me, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, oh God my French Mistress. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, SLAM MY SHITTER, POUND MY POOPER, RUIN MY FUCKING RECTUM, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Maryse taunted, "Then help me do it. Oh oui, lift yourself up onto all fours and bounce back at me. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, bounce that big fucking booty back at me! Oh oui, help me ruin your hole, and prove you're worthy to be added to my collection. Oh oui, good girl. Good little anal whore! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, BOUNCE THAT BOOTY, AH FUCK! Alors aidez-moi à le faire. Oh oui, mettez-vous à quatre pattes et rebondissez sur moi. Mmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhhh, rebondis ce putain de gros butin sur moi! Oh oui, aide-moi à ruiner ton trou, et prouve que tu es digne d'être ajouté à ma collection. Oh oui, bonne fille. Bonne petite pute anale! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, REBOND QUE COTON, AH BAISE!"

As soon as she lifted herself up onto all fours Toni started frantically slamming her big booty back against her French Mistress, quickly pushing her towards the edge of orgasm, while the French Dom continued spanking Toni's big fat ass. Then seemingly in the last minute she gave that slutty little whore hole one hard thrust, which sent Toni crashing over the edge of a monster climax.

It was then followed by another, and another, and another, as the NXT UK women's champion once again proved herself a shameless anal whore by literally making this a rectum wrecking. Which somehow was nothing compared to what the goddess simply known as Maryse dished out when she stopped playing around and got serious. Which was really saying something, considering how effective the playing around had been.

Maryse cackled wickedly as pathetic Toni Storm violently squirted from getting her shit hole completely wreck, like the shameless anal whore she was. It was both hilariously funny, and tragically sad. Of course, she had known that Toni would be an easy conquest, but it was truly hilarious, and tragic, just how easy she was, and just how responsive she was to even getting her big butt beaten, and not just from the gentle and playful spanking.

No, after Toni had made herself cum a few times Maryse inevitably stepped up her game, raining down brutal blow after brutal blow upon that backside, making the cheeks jiggle like jelly and return to the bruised and battered form they had been in before. Not that it really got a chance to recover.

Naturally Maryse also greatly decreased her pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to defile what should be the most private hole on Toni Storm's body, if Toni had even a drop of dignity or self-respect. But no, again, she was a shameless anal whore, who's purpose in life was to be fucked in her big fat ass. Therefore, Maryse was using this whore hole for it's intended purpose.

It's true purpose. Something which would be made crystal clear, just from the way that this little butt slut was having multiple orgasms from this kind of anal abuse. But of course, Maryse just had to drive home that wonderful point, by grabbing a firm hold of the other woman's hair, yanking it back and screaming some more abuse at her latest conquest.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!" Maryse screamed at the top of her lungs, "TAKE IT UP YOUR BIG FAT ASS! OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, OH OUI, TAKE IT IN THE ASS I OWN! OH YES, I OWN YOU NOW, YOU HEAR ME TONI? I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR BIG FAT ASS! IT'S MINE! YOU'RE MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M GOING TO RUIN IT, AND YOU, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING BUT MY FUCKING PROPERTY! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IT'S MINE, ALL MINE! YOUR BIG FAT ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU FAT ASSED BITCH, MMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Those words made Toni cum so hard that she became limp in Maryse's grip. She was still making noise, and cumming, so Maryse was fairly sure she was still conscious, but either way the French Dom just continued using this piece of meat for her own pleasure.

Although eventually she let go of her hair, simply because then that meant Toni collapsed face down, into the dirt where she belonged, Maryse instead grabbing onto both hips so the only reason the other woman's butt remained in the air was because this wrestling champion was now truly fulfilling her purpose as nothing but a fuck hole for a superior woman's pleasure. Something which put a wide grin on the face of The Sexiest of the Sexy and pushed her to keep going for longer.

Sadly it wasn't much longer, as a combination of her own words and actions made Maryse cum. Oh yes, pounding that big fat ass, enslaving another female wrestler, her own words, and admittedly the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit made Maryse cum hard and frequently.

Naturally, as the greatest butt buster of all time, Maryse was easily able to push herself through the initial climaxes to continue the brutal sodomy, but sadly it was the beginning of the end, and eventually she'd have to stop. Otherwise she would do something embarrassing, like collapsed down onto the ass slut in front of her. Luckily she avoided that fate, pulling out of that whore hole at the last possible minute, staggering back, and then just admiring her handiwork.

Which was of course perfectly visible without help, but that didn't stop her from smacking that big booty and ordering loudly, "Écartez vos joues, espèce de trou de baise sans valeur! Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, tu es belle French Mistress le meilleur regard possible sur ton trou de merde béant! Oh oui, donnez au plus sexy des sexy le meilleur regard possible sur ce gape! Ohhhhhhhhh oui, c'est ça putain, mmmmmmmmm, écarte tes putains de grosses joues remplies. Spread your cheeks, you worthless fuck hole! Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, you're beautiful French Mistress the best possible look at your gaping shit hole! Oh oui, give The Sexiest of the Sexy the best possible look at that gape! Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, that's it whore, mmmmmmmmm, spread your fucking fat filled cheeks! Fucking spread 'em bitch, oh oui!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Toni replied and obeyed, once she got the chance.

Toni had done this a thousand times, just like most of what they had done tonight, so she was actually proud to show off the fine handiwork of her French Mistress, who from the feel of it, had left her bum hole gaping wide open. Which for a shameless bottom like Toni Storm, was mostly a good thing. Admittedly her slutty little arse felt empty and unloved, but it also felt well-used and slutty.

And it was so wonderfully humiliating to have her picture taken, immortalizing her as just another conquest to a superior woman, Toni making sure that the words on her bottom were just about visible in the shot. Something which caused the French Dom to chuckle wickedly, and then reward her for it, albeit after a few long minutes of staring at her handiwork.

"Good bitch." Maryse purred with wicked delight, before ordering, "Now, get over here and suck it. Mmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhhhh, suce ma bite salope. Nettoyez-le de votre crème pour le cul. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, prouvez que Toni Storm est une honteuse petite pute ATM, ainsi qu'une petite salope pathétique. Oh oui, suce! Suck it cock sucker, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, sois mon petit cul à bouche putain! Oh oui, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, oh oui. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it, suck my dick bitch. Clean it of your ass cream. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, prove Toni Storm is a disgraceful little ATM whore, as well as a pathetic little butt slut. Oh oui, suck it! Suck it cock sucker, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, be my little ass to mouth whore! Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, oh oui!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Toni again replied and obeyed, once she got the chance.

Her mouth already watering at the thought of what was about to happen Toni turned around, crawled over to where her French Mistress was now standing, and wrapped her lips around the cock which had just wrecked her rectum. Which of course made her moan happily, as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels, which was like her favourite flavour ever.

The arses of other girls came close, as did girl cum, but nothing truly beat tasting her own butt on a cock after a nice, rough anal pounding. Which was a flavour, and a moment, that Toni loved to savour, and this was no exception. Of course, it was just a matter of time before she started bobbing her head up and down that shaft.

While she would never admit it, her French Mistress clearly needed a break to regain her energy, allowing Toni plenty of time to savour the joy of going ass to mouth. Hell, for a brief time the only encouragement she got was a few chuckles and smiles, and the French Dom stroking the back of her head like the little fuck pet she was.

Of course, inevitably, the goddess simply known as Maryse began giving her verbal encouragement again, and even better began pushing her head downwards while thrusting her hips forwards. Something which of course Toni welcomed, especially as at that point she'd already began pushing the dildo into her throat, so this just made what she had to do next easier.

""Ooooooooooh oui, gorge profonde moi salope! Obtenez chaque centimètre dans la gorge de cette putain! Mmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhhhh, suce-le, ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui! Ooooooooooh oui, deep throat me bitch! Get every inch down that whore throat! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui!" Maryse encouraged almost dreamily as she was so lost in what she was seeing, "Oh oui, chaque centimètre! Obtenez chaque centimètre de ma grosse bite dans cette putain de la vôtre! Oh oui, en bas, mmmmmmmmm, descends complètement cette bite! Oh putain! Oh putain yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, suce la salope! Yessssssssss, vous avez chaque goutte maintenant! Chaque goutte de vos propres fesses! Oh putain, tu vas faire un si merveilleux ajout à ma collection. Oh oui, ma collection de chiennes au gros cul! Oh oui! Oh oui, every inch! Get every single inch of my big dick down that whore throat of yours! Oh oui, down, mmmmmmmmm, get all the way down that dick! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, suck it bitch! Yessssssssss, you've got every drop now! Every drop of your own butt! Oh fuck, you're going to make such a wonderful addition to my collection. Oh oui, my collection of fat assed bitches! Oh oui!"

Those last words made Toni's submissive little heart flutter, especially as they echoed in her mind as her French Mistress transitioned into brutally fucking her face, which was another thing the shameless bottom loved. Admittedly, there was no more anal juice to clean, but that never mattered, as she had been conquered and claimed by a superior woman. Yes, Toni had been dreaming earlier about being a power bottom, but who was she kidding?

She didn't want that. No, she wanted to be used and humiliated by a real woman. A superior woman. A dominant woman. And she never met anyone more dominant, superior, or real than her new Mistress. Her French Mistress. Oh God, Toni Storm was going to be the best fat assed bitch her French Mistress ever had. She promised herself that.