Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 04

Story Info
Maryse conquering Toni Storm's fat ass.
9.9k words
4.4
5.8k
5

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Toni Storm or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Toni Storm had just successfully defended her NXT UK Women's Championship, and was feeling very proud of herself. All of her dreams were coming true. Sure, she wasn't on the 'main roster', or even on the main NXT roster, but she got a chance to do something no one on those rosters did, namely to be THE star of a whole new promotion, a whole new division. And when she was out there, with a room full of people screaming her name, it was far more rewarding than apathy from a large crowd.

It was so satisfying in fact, that sometimes she thought she didn't even care if she ever went anywhere else in the WWE, because she was making memories here which would last a lifetime. And for the first time in her life, she had inner peace. Because not only was she the women's champion, but she was now the Alpha female of a women's division. Not bad, for a total bottom.

With an arse like hers, there was no way Toni could avoid the career of getting her big booty destroyed, which was honestly one of the reasons she had stuck with wrestling, as the only thing she loved more than money, championships and the acceptance of the fans was getting a nice big dick in her big fat ass.

The bigger the better, and of course, whenever possible attached to a woman who knew what she was doing. Like Rhea Ripley, the woman she had defeated for that title, which was now over her shoulder. Oh yes, Toni had spent plenty of nights getting her arse wrecked by Rhea, including that fateful night Toni had won the title from her. Or more accurately, titles.

In the secret history of the WWE there had never been a Power Bottom who had been the Alpha female of anything, but that was exactly what Toni wanted to be. Getting to decide exactly who fucked her arse, as well as when and how, sounded like a dream. Especially considering the WWE was filled with butt busters like Rhea, Charlotte and Asuka.

Of course if she was going to make that dream a reality, it was probably best she stayed in NXT UK for as long as she could, so she could practice being a Alpha Power Bottom. So yeah, she was very, very happy at that moment, until she saw someone who made her freeze, and her greedy little arse hole quivered with fear, and anticipation.

Because as soon as she walked into the women's locker room, she found herself face to face with the legendary Maryse. Sure, Maryse's wrestling career might not be much to talk about, merely being a champion at a few low points for the division.

However her reputation behind the scenes as an ass taming stud was legendary, and Toni was almost instantly overwhelmed with the urge to drop to her knees and beg to be this woman's fat assed bitch forever. But no, she had everything she wanted, right? She was happy? Yes, she didn't want, or need, a Mistress. Even if Maryse was incredibly sexy, with an effortless attitude of power and dominance.

"Maryse? Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm-" Toni tried to introduce herself, only to be cut off.

"Shut your fucking fuck hole, you little bottom!" Maryse yelled, quickly walking into the room, and scolding her pray rather firmly, especially as on the inside she was smiling gleefully, "Comment oses-tu? Huh? How dare you? How dare you try and look me in the eye, and try and talk to me like you're close to my level? God, why is his company filled with so many worthless little butt sluts, who are too dumb to realize no one wants to see their stupid little faces? Non, you turn the fuck around right now. Maintenant! Mmmmmmmmm oui, let's see the only thing you have a value. The reason you exist. The thing which gives you purpose, and the reason so many of my fat assed bitches thinks some random English girl on this D level show is worth my time."

"I'm, I'm an Aussie." Toni cautiously corrected, mostly because she was hoping for some rough treatment, although she lowered her gaze to the ground as a way not to push her luck.

"You're what know?" Maryse frowned, too confused to function for a moment.

"It, it means I'm Australian. Well, actually, I was born in New Zealand, but I identify as Australian, because-" Toni explained softly, getting that rough treatment she'd been hoping for in the form of a hard slap in the middle of her explanation

"HOW DARE YOU!" Maryse screeched at the top of her lungs as she slapped Tori so hard across the face she was forced to turn to the side. Then she grabbed it, and yanked the bitch's head up so they were face to face, and then Maryse growled angrily, "If you ever correct me again, I'm going to take that title of yours, and literally shove it up your ass in front of a larger crowd of people than you could possibly imagine, which I'm guessing is more than 10 people. Then I'll find a way to abuse your big fat ass in a way you won't enjoy, even if it takes forever! Have you got that, you worthless piece of shit? Huh? Eh bien, tu le fais, putain de pute? Répondez-moi, répondez-moi maintenant!"

"Yes." Toni whimpered softly.

"Then do as you're fucking told!" Maryse snapped, shoving Toni down on that ass she came to see.

"Yes my French Mistress." Toni quickly replied and did as she was told, causing Maryse to chuckle wickedly.

"Finalement!" Maryse grumbled, before pointing out with a smirk, "And who told you, that you had the right to refer to me by that title, huh? I love what a naturally submissive whore you are, mmmmmmmm, but you're not my fat assed bitch yet. No, you need to earn that privilege. But don't worry, mmmmmmmm, you will. Oh oui, a pathetic little piece of shit like you is not worth my time, ooooooooooh, but this just maybe... oh oui, un petit bout de merde pathétique comme toi ne vaut pas mon temps, ooooooooooh, mais ça l'est. Ohhhhhhhhhhh ouaishhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, ton gros cul vaut mon temps. Oh oui, oh oui, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Despite knowing it could have consequences, Toni couldn't resist grinning widely and even chuckling softly at that command. Especially as she didn't have to turned around to know that Maryse was staring at her fat ass throughout that latest round of trash talk, the intimidating Dom closing the distance between them along the way, and then trailing off as she grabbed Toni's infamously big booty with first one, and then both hands, and became completely lost and squeezing, and pinching and just caressing it.

So lost she didn't seem to notice Toni's reaction to all of this. Or more likely, she didn't really care. Or was just too lost in her lust to care. Whatever the case the result was the same, Toni getting away with it, while yet another beautiful top went crazy for her fat butt.

As much as Toni loved the blissful submission, and even helplessness, which came with handing her body over to a dominant woman who knew just how to use it, moments like this gave her a weird sense of power. After all, Maryse was supposed to be The Sexiest Of The Sexy, and the embodiment of how a WWE diva should look.

Maryse's beauty had been without a doubt the thing which got her foot in the door in the WWE, and yet here Maryse was, just another big fan of her big ass to the point of obsession. Oh yes, Toni's body was the one making Maryse all hot and bothered, something that they would both benefit from. Especially because it hadn't even really started yet, and without a doubt the NXT UK women's champion knew she would do anything for this woman. Something that she would soon be given the chance to prove.

"Your name is missing." Maryse murmured softly.

"What?" Toni frowned in confusion.

"I said, your name is missing from your trunks." Maryse pointed out with a wicked smirk, "Mmmmmmm oui, all those keyboard warriors complaining I don't respect the business, and yet none of you wrestler bitches can be bothered to put your name on your precious gear. How is anyone supposed to know who you are? Well, I have fixed that mistake before, and I don't mind doing it again."

"Thank you... Maryse?" Toni cautiously replied, before crying out when she got a hard slap for her trouble.

"Stick to my proper title." Maryse growled, "You haven't earned the right, but I'd like to hear it anyway."

"Yes my French Mistress, sorry my French Mistress." Toni quickly replied, and then cautiously added, "And, and thank you. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, thank you my French Mistress for correcting me, and giving me the discipline I need.

"You're very welcome, bitch." Maryse chuckled, "But we haven't even started yet."

"I hope not my French Mistress." Toni smirked.

That actually got a chuckle out of her new French Mistress, something which made Toni's submissive heart flutter. She loved being able to please superior women in any possible way, and although that was a very small thing, it was proof that her French Mistress wasn't immune to her charms. She would have to remember that for later, but she was distracted by the other woman writing something on the back of her trunks.

She had even noticed her French Mistress had retrieved a pen of some kind, and now she was writing some very familiar words on Toni's famously fat ass. When she realized what they were it made Toni blush furiously. But also, if she was being honest with herself, it also made her grin wickedly, as this was the exact kind of humiliation that she lived for.

"That's better." Maryse said, quickly jumping up from her knees, and announcing, "Mmmmmmmm oui, that's a vast improvement, don't you think?"

"I'm sure it is my French Mistress." Toni quickly replied, before cautiously adding, "Whatever it says."

"There's a mirror right over there, you stupid whore." Maryse glared.

"Oh, right." Toni blushed, having genuinely forgotten, adding when she got a look from her French Dom, "I'm sorry my French Mistress. I'm a mindless fuck hole. Also a blonde. I can't help being stupid."

"Apology not accepted, now get to it bitch." Maryse smacked that fat ass loudly, which admittedly made her feel better.

"Yes my French Mistress, sorry my French Mistress." Toni quickly replied, scurrying over to the full length mirror in the corner, turning around, and sticking her ass out, before looking over her shoulder. Unsurprisingly she saw exactly what she was expecting, but then she bit her lip, unsure how to respond, before simply going for cheeky, "TAF SSA? I, I don't get it, what-"

"FAT ASS!" Maryse snapped angrily, taking the bait. Honestly it didn't even occur to Maryse that might be the case at first, but either way she stomped over to her praying gave her a few more hard spanks, before explaining, "C'est ce que tu es vraiment, et ce que tu seras toujours. C'est ton nom. Ton vrai nom. Celui que tu as si bien mérité en étant une honte pour notre sexe! Oh oui, je suis gêné où même la même espèce. ça veut juste dire que maintenant je peux te mettre à ta place, et tu le feras, ça aurait dû être fait il y a longtemps, et je suis sûr que oui, tu es une petite salope, n'est-ce pas? Oh oui, je peux le dire, mmmmmmm, tu n'es rien d'autre qu'un sale trou de baise qui a déjà été utilisé d'innombrables fois et c'est ce que je vais faire. That's what you truly are, and what you always will be. It's your name. Your true name. The one you have so thoroughly earned by being a disgrace to our gender! Oh oui, I am embarrassed where even the same species. But that just means that now I get to put you in your place, and you will, it should've been done long time ago. And I'm sure it has. Oh oui, you're a little slut, aren't you? Oh oui, I can tell. Mmmmmmmm, you're nothing but a filthy fuck hole which has already been used countless times. And that's what I'm going to do."

"Yes my French Mistress, thank you my French Mistress." Toni replied, as soon as she got the chance.

"Now go to the gym, so we can get this party started." Maryse ordered, before chuckling, "Not that you know what a gym is, or where to find it, so I'll be happy to give you some instructions. It's-"

"I live here, I know where it is." Toni pointed out dismissively, pretty much heading straight out the door without another look at her French Mistress.

Just as the door was closing behind her, she could hear a lot of swearing in French, which caused Toni to grin wickedly. She was almost never that rebellious, but she was definitely in the mood to get thoroughly wrecked, and she was sure it wouldn't take much to push the legendary Maryse into completely ruining her fat butt, inside and out. Hell, there was a chance that Maryse would attack her in the corridor, something that at this point she would have welcomed.

But for better or for worse that didn't happen, and she made it to the gym with Maryse following behind her at a short distance, the French Canadian glaring at her the entire time. The combination of that, Maryse being here, and of course the words FAT ASS on her butt cheeks, one for each cheek, got them a few strange looks, but no one tried to stop them, even for a moment.

Maryse was tempted to punish Toni for her insolence on the way to the gym, if only by smacking that obscenely big booty a few times. But it was better to save that rage for giving this bitch a proper punishment later. Besides, it was hard to even pretend to stay mad when she was walking behind such a beautiful prize, which she was moments away from making all hers.

And it was now clearly labelled, something the little anal whore seem proud to show off, meaning that it would be even more easy to break her then Maryse thought, which was really saying something. So, before she knew it, Maryse found herself practically walking into Toni, but before she could ask why the stupid slut stopped in her tracks, she realized they had reached their destination.

Looking up to make sure no one had removed her decorations Maryse smirked at them, and then again when she got a cute little gasp out of her prey when she grabbed a firm hold of that big ass, and began caressing it, while whispering into Toni's ear, "Do you like what I've done with the place? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, because I think it's a vast improvement."

Toni just stared with disbelief at the pictures in front of her for a few long seconds, before mumbling in amazement, "Becky?"

"Oh oui, Becky Lynch was my first conquest in my return to the WWE." Maryse announced gleefully, "Vous voyez, je suis absent depuis un bon moment, et certains d'entre vous, lutteurs, avez des idées au-dessus de votre station.Vous semblez avoir oublié que votre véritable but dans la vie est simplement de le prendre dans le cul comme le petit anal soumis. Vous êtes des putes.Certaines d'entre vous, comme Becky, se trompent même en pensant que vous étiez des tops.Ha ha ha ha, c'est tellement hilarant.Et triste.Mais heureusement je suis ici maintenant, pour vous remettre là où vous appartenez. Eh bien, au moins pour ceux qui en ont besoin. Mais d'après ce que j'ai entendu, vous ne l'avez pas. Mmmmmmmm, que pour toutes vos réalisations, vous n'avez jamais oublié qui et ce que vous êtes vraiment. Que comme le petit Bayley, vous avez essayé être dur, mais vous écartez vos joues à la moindre poussée? You see, I've been away for quite a while, and some of you wrestlers have been getting ideas above your station. You seem to have forgotten that your true purpose in life is to simply take it up the ass like the submissive little anal whores you are. Some of you, like Becky, even delude yourselves into thinking you were tops. Ha ha ha ha, it is so hilarious. And sad. But luckily I'm here now, to put you right back where you belong. Well, at least for those who need it. But from what I've heard, you don't. Mmmmmmmm, that for all your accomplishments, you've never forgotten who and what you truly are. That like little Bayley, you tried to be tough, but you spread your cheeks at the slightest push. Is that right? Huh?"

"Yes." Toni moaned without hesitation, while looking back and forth between the pictures of Bayley and Becky, "I love getting my fat ass fucked. Oh please, my French Mistress, wreck my fat fucking ass!"

Maryse just cackled with delight for a few long seconds, and then gave that big booty a hard double smack, and yelled, "Oh yeah, Je vais tout détruire. Je vais le détruire, à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur. I'll wreck it alright. I'll wreck it, inside and out. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmm, on the ground whore. I want you to do push-ups until I tell you to stop."

"Yes my French Mistress." Toni quickly replied and obeyed, a little disappointed they weren't going straight to the bum fun, but curious to see where this went.

It was very tempting for Maryse to put Toni on one of those exercise machines, but she decided to save that for the delusional bottoms who at least tried to put up a fight. Besides, as they'd just discussed, apparently Toni had known her place right from the start ,and never forgot it, giving up her big fat ass to anyone who wanted it, like a good anal slut should.

Of course, Maryse would be walking out of here with a new piece of property, meaning that from now on they would need to ask permission before butt fucking this bitch. Although Toni Storm was clearly such a needy little butt slut, it was very unlikely that Maryse would ever say no. Of course, that was the future, and right now she had to concentrate on breaking in a new bitch.

So after allowing herself to get lost in her thoughts for a few long minutes while circling her pray Maryse announced with a smirk, "Vous vous demandez peut-être pourquoi je ne vous ai pas mis sur l'une des machines, bien, c'est parce que vous êtes une cause complètement perdue.oui, il n'y a aucune chance que vous puissiez être autre chose qu'une grosse salope, mmmmmmmm, alors pourquoi Même essayer? Mais c'est la salle de sport.Vous ne connaissez peut-être pas le concept, mais si vous voulez être ici, vous devez vous entraîner. Ou du moins essayer aussi. Alors, pendant que j'utilise ma main pour donner votre gros gros cul une séance d'entraînement, le moins que vous puissiez faire est quelques pompes pour moi. You may be wondering why I haven't put you on one of the machines. Well, that's because you're a completely lost cause. Oh oui, there's no chance you could ever be anything but a fat assed bitch, mmmmmmmm, so why even try? But this is the gym. You maybe unfamiliar with the concept, but if you're going to be here, you need to work out. Or at least try too. So while I'm using my hand to give your big fat ass a workout, the least you can do is a few lousy push-ups for me. Non, do not reply, just do it, you pathetic whore!"

The pathetic whore in question was smart enough to do the exercise, and impressively well for a fat assed bitch. Although apparently not smart enough to keep her mouth shut and do as she was told. Which was when Maryse realized that maybe the point, and this fuck hole could be goading her into giving her the rough treatment she was obviously in desperate need of, which was equal parts infuriating, and amusing.

Of course Maryse concentrated on the former, delivering a series of hard strikes to that big booty, and an extra hard one when Toni had the audacity to open her mouth and look at her like she was going to say something. At which point it was impossible for Maryse to truly stay mad, as she was once again greeted by a truly beautiful sight.

Namely that big fat ass jiggling like jelly for her from the force of the blows, while she spanked yet another wrestling champion. Only the second of her kind, no less, and while this wasn't the big leagues, it was still incredibly thrilling to inflict this upon a champion of a whole new division, and someone the wrestling community saw so much potential in. And she was wearing her ring gear, no less, which no doubt made it even more humiliating for her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers