Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 07

Story Info
Maryse conquering Sasha Banks's fat ass.
15.3k words
4.63
8.9k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Bayley or Becky Lynch or Charlotte or Sasha Banks or Trish Stratus or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Sasha Banks was done being nice, and more importantly, she was done with losing. In NXT she had truly been The Boss, holding on to the NXT women's championship for one gloriously long reign, and literally owning every single woman on the roster as the Alpha female of that brand. Admittedly she allowed Charlotte to slip through her fingers, and that had cost her big time on the main roster, but for over six glorious months she had been untouchable.

Hell, she'd even had a now legendary match with Bayley, which had been so good it had the entire fan base cheering her name. Something that she had unfortunately bought into, which was another mistake which had cost her dearly, as lately she hadn't been able to hold onto a championship, or go more than a month without getting her ass fucked. God, it was a miracle she hadn't been broken.

But all that was about to change. Oh yes, she had returned after a long hiatus to get her head straight, and immediately attacked the RAW women's champion and called her shot. And she got it. At Summer Slam, no less. The Biggest Party of the Summer, and arguably the second biggest PPV of the year. It was the perfect place for her to make her come back, and solidify herself as the old Sasha Banks.

The dominant champion, and even more dominant butt buster behind-the-scenes. And she was coming back to the perfect opponent, namely Becky Lynch. Sure, that pure bottom had somehow convinced everybody she was 'The Man', even Charlotte, but Sasha knew better. She'd been deep inside Becky's 'arse' countless times, after beating her with ease, and this time would be no different.

Over and over again Sasha told herself this as she made her way to the arena, and especially as she headed to the locker room. She had very deliberately avoided going there in the weeks leading up to this event, because she didn't want to be tempted to fall back into bad habits. She wasn't even sure Becky was the Alpha female of RAW, but it didn't matter.

It was a Summer Slam women's title match, and that meant the participants asses would automatically be on the line. Which she would solidify before the match, and if Becky only turned out to be a stepping stone on her path to greatness, so be it. Either way, she was winning a title tonight, and more importantly, fucking some bitch up the ass afterwards, to cement her place in the food chain.

There was an obstacle to her plan. Namely, Charlotte Flair, AKA, the bitch who had derailed her career countless times now, almost turning her into her bitch countless times in the process. Hell, when Charlotte had taken Sasha's anal cherry she had arguably succeeded, as it was only when Sasha got away from her that she truly began feeling like her old self again.

And as always, The Boss's butt hole quivered with fear and anticipation of what might happen to her. And it didn't exactly help that The Queen was already fucking another woman up the ass, in the centre of the locker room. Which almost had The Boss run for her ass hole, especially when she saw her rival wasn't the only one pounding booty, although a wicked grin crossed her face when she realized who was getting butt fucked, which made her feel hopeful.

Becky Lynch was in heaven right now. She was exactly where she belonged, on all fours in the centre of the room's locker room, getting her ass used by a superior woman. And best of all, it was the most superior woman ever, her wonderful French Mistress, who was currently proving without a shadow of a doubt that she was the Alpha female of RAW, not Becky.

Which at this point, was the worst kept secret in the whole of wrestling, given that she hadn't topped anyone publicly since before Wrestlemania. Sure, she had successfully defended her title for months, but when it came to collecting her debts, she and her defeated opponent would return to her hotel room, and then there was no proof she had topped them. And the infamous arse tamer Maryse had been seen hanging around, so pretty much everyone had put two and two together.

It had been mostly freeing to declare her undying devotion to her French Mistress, lathering her feet in kisses in front of pretty much every woman on the main roster. Her French Dom had then got tired of waiting for Sasha, but in a way, things worked out even better, as Becky felt so wonderfully humiliated from her old friend and rival seeing her like this.

Which was doubly a treat, because Bayley was right next to her, getting the same treatment from Charlotte. Oh yes, this was a wonderful reunion for the four horse women, with the two most submissive members of it getting their fat arses pounded the way they always should have. God, and to think Becky and even Bayley had been delusional enough to try to be tops! Becky shuddered at the very thought of it now.

Thankfully her wonderful French Mistress had rescued her from that, putting her back in her place, and reminding her just what amazing pleasure she could have from getting her arse hole reamed out and pounded hard and deep. Which was something Becky and Bayley had been treated to for the better part of an hour, but now Sasha was standing there, they knew that was their cue to beg for more.

Something they were only too happy to do. Bayley beat Becky too it though, because she was distracted from the look on Sasha's face, as it was very familiar. Oh yes, the redhead knew that look all too well, as while her old friend might not want to admit it, she was extremely jealous in that moment. And it wasn't Charlotte or Maryse she was jealous of.

"Fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, please Charlotte, fuck me harder!" Bayley moaned shamelessly, barely noticing Sasha, and not caring, because she just needed to cum so bad, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck my big fat disgusting ass! It's what I need! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, what I deserve, for being a shameless little anal whore. Oh please, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, please my Queen, ruin my butt. Wreck it! Pound it wide open, oh fuck, ooooooooooooh shit, just like old times. Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard and make me cum! Do it, ah fuck, and prove you still got it. Oh yes, thank you, my Queen, thank you, thank yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

"Me too, mmmmmmmmmm, ruin me, ruin my big fat disgusting arse!" Becky pleaded just as shamelessly, "Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, pound me, pound me arse. Wreck me fucking shit-pipe! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make me wrestle with the gaping wide bum hole! Oh God, mmmmmmmm, oh, my French Mistress, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, put this poor excuse of a wrestler in her place. Show my friends. I'm nothing but a fucking fuck hole, made for your pleasure. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my arse was made for you my French Mistress! It's yours! I'm yours! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, oh please make me cum, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddd!"

Like the well-trained anal bitch she was Becky tried to keep begging when the pace of the bumming increased, but she very quickly became an incoherent mess. Although to be fair, it was the same with Bayley, just as it would be the same for anyone in their place, Sasha probably soon to be one of them, once again.

And Sasha knew it too, her arse hole no doubt now quivering, just like Becky's bum hole was around the cock of her French Mistress. Not that she could pay much attention to anything which wasn't the incredible pleasure working through her body. Well, maybe Bayley taking her hand in hers, as that was so sweet, and just like old times in NXT.

Charlotte definitely missed those times, as while the WWE was full of amazing pieces of ass, there would always be a special place in her heart for her horse women. Oh yes, she would always look back fondly at when she and Sasha would pass Bayley and Becky back and forth like the pieces of meat they were, using them for their pleasure while staring each other down, both confident that they would ultimately prevail over the other.

Especially as it was The Queen who had ultimately prevailed. And while she always preferred Becky's fat ass, there was definitely something to be said for Bayley's even fatter ass. And to have them both in front of her, those massive globes jiggling obscenely while both their butt holes were pounded? Oh, it was perfection.

Those wonderful moments Charlotte forgot all about the very real threat to her that was wrecking Becky's rectum right beside her. And she forgot about Sasha and the rest watching them, the deal she had made with Maryse, and just, everything. Oh yes, the whole world fell away, and there was nothing but the overwhelming satisfaction of this moment. Well that, and trying to prevent herself from cumming.

Both to made this last longer, and to out last her rival. Something that she normally succeeded effortlessly at, but this time Charlotte was not so sure of her success. All she knew was that one minute they weren't cumming, and the next both of them were. And to the credit of both herself and Maryse, they pushed themselves through those orgasms, and several more, in the name of displaying their dominance.

It also warmed Charlotte's heart that Bayley and especially Becky were cumming so hard and frequently. Both because she cared about them more than she cared to admit, and would increase Sasha's chance of winning big on PPV, which for the first time, could actually benefit The Queen. She didn't really think it would happen, but it was nice there was a better chance of it now.

Not that she could look away from the jiggling cheeks in front of her right now to tell Sasha that, or even to speak. No, she had been far too sampled Bayley's big butt for far too long, so Charlotte put her everything into reminding this little anal whore exactly who she belonged too. Meanwhile, Maryse was only too happy to pick up the slack.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT, YOU NASTY LITTLE ANAL WHORE!" Maryse yelled at the top of her lungs, smacking Becky's big booty with one hand to make those cheeks jiggle even more for her, while yanking back on that ridiculous orange hair of hers, "MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT LIKE THE BIG FAT ASSED WHORE YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT! TAKE IT IN THE ASS I OWN! OH OUI, YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS IS MINE BECKY! ALL MINE! BAYLEY'S TOO! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, THE HORSE WOMEN ARE MY LITTLE BUTT BITCHES! I OWN THEM! THEIR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASSES ARE MINE! MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, PRENEZ-LE COMME LA GROSSE PINE À CUL! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, PRENEZ-LE! PRENEZ-LE DANS LE CUL QUE JE POSSÈDE! OH OUI, VOTRE GROS CUL DÉGUSTANT EST MINE BECKY! TOUT À MOI! BAYLEY EST TROP! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, LES FEMMES A CHEVAL SONT MES PETITES POMPES! JE LES PROPRES! LEURS GROS CULS DÉGUSTANTS SONT À MOI! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Obviously Charlotte resented those words, and it was finally enough to pull her eyes away from the heavenly sight in front of her for a few long seconds, so she could glare at the other tall blonde. Maryse would pay for her audacity of even trying to suggest that she was hers, and worse, confusing Bayley and especially Becky of who they truly belonged too.

Something that Charlotte was determined would happen soon enough, maybe even tonight. But this was a perfect opportunity to at least lay the groundwork for that. She just needed to out last Maryse. Which felt like it should have been easy, but again, sadly she had to settle for stopping about the same time as the other blonde. And they both remained upright, with their cocks completely buried inside of the asses of Bayley and Becky, as they turned their attention to the other horse woman.

"Bonjour Sasha, merci de vous rejoindre enfin." Maryse greeted, before translating, again in a worryingly happy tone, "Hello Sasha, good of you to finally join us."

For a few long seconds, Sasha just glared at Maryse, before turning to the devil she knew, "What's going on Charlotte? What are you doing with her?"

"Oh, I'm not with her." Charlotte shrugged, before grinning, "I just made a deal with the devil."

"So did you, mmmmmmmm oui, you just weren't aware of it when you attacked my bitch." Maryse chuckled, smacking Becky's ass to emphasize her words, "Ou oui, espèce de salope idiote, tu n'étais pas consciente qu'en attaquant ma chienne, tu t'assurais juste que tu serais ma prochaine pute conquise! Oooooooooooooh oui, oh oui."

Trying not to overreact, Sasha simply questioned, "But my match is still with Becky, right?"

"Oui." Maryse shrugged nonchalantly.

"Then that title, and her fat ass, are as good as mine." Sasha protested, first indicating to the RAW women's title, then to Becky, before taunting Maryse with a wicked chuckle, "So please, please tell me you put your ass on the line too, mmmmmmmmmm, because I would love to be the one to finally introduce you to the joys of butt sex."

"It is a joy that I'm sure you know all too well.! Maryse said dryly, before admitting wickedly, "And non, I would not be so stupid as to entrust the safety of my ass hole to this little butt slut. Mmmmmmmm, but she is on a hot streak, so much so that she beat the undefeatable Rhonda Rousey and Charlotte Flair on the same night. Which begs the question, can a legendary loser, and butt slut, like you actually beat her? Huh? Oh yes, I know, I know, you're The Boss! But when was the last time you actually won a single title? Or won a big match on a PPV, which actually mattered? Mmmmmmmmm, can you even remember that far back? Peut tu? Huh? Ha ha ha ha!"

"Laugh it up bitch, mmmmmmmmm, but it's going to make it all the sweeter when I win back my title, and butt fuck your ass whore right in front of you." Sasha snapped.

"Oh please, I love to watch fat assed bitches get what they deserve. So if, by some miracle, you actually win, I will very much enjoy watching you pound Becky's big booty. Besides, mmmmmmmm, I have plenty of other anal whores I can use for my pleasure. Isn't that right, my bitches?" Maryse announced gleefully, indicating some women surrounding them.

A lot of them then chorused, "Yes my French Mistress."

"But just imagine for a second, if she beats you." Maryse grinned wickedly, "Ooooooooooooh oui, just imagine if the biggest butt slut in the history of the WWE beat you? Made you tap like a bitch in the middle of that ring? Would you ever get over that humiliation? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, why don't you make it easy on yourself, forfeit the match, and promise to be my bitch forever. I might even let you butt fuck a few of my bitches. Get revenge on Becky. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you know, you would. So make it easy on yourself, and just drop to your knees, and suck my cock like the good little ass to mouth loving slut I've heard that you are!"

On cue Maryse pulled her cock out of Becky's ass, Sasha staring at her for a few long seconds, and blushing as she felt her mouth-watering, before she came to her senses and snapped, "Never! I'm-"

"Oooooooooh, the hard way, then? Good! Mmmmmmmm, I was hoping for a fight. Glad to see you not disappointing me, Sasha." Maryse chuckled condescendingly, before ordering, "Trish, mmmmmmmmm, get over here and clean these cocks. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, give The Boss a little preview of her soon to be future."

"Yes my French Mistress." Trish Stratus replied and obeyed quickly, causing Sasha to gasp softly.

Trish briefly wondered whether Sasha hadn't been expecting this. She should, as her fall from grace had become legendary. Or maybe she was just taken aback by the 'Property of Maryse' tattoo on her lower back? Something which Trish made sure was nice and visible as she kneeled down in front of her Mistress, and then the dominant blondes, as another way to please the superior women.

Which was seemingly something to achieve, given the happy look on their faces, which made Trish's submissive heart flutter. Which happened again when she wrapped her lips around the head of her French Mistress's dick, and tasted the deepest part of Becky Lynch's butt.

It was also something which had her moaning loudly in pure pleasure, Trish savouring the flavour for a few long seconds, before finally beginning to bob her head up and down to get more of that yummy butt cream. She then repeated the process with Charlotte's dick, the obvious difference being that she was tasting Bayley's ass instead, which was just as tasty.

God, it was so twisted to be still tasting ass all these years later, from fresh new stars. And on a fresh new star's cock at that. The new star, who was probably going to fuck her, before the end of the night, and honestly, Trish couldn't wait. Because don't get her wrong, she loved her French Mistress with all her submissive heart, but there was definitely something to be said for new experiences.

"Awww, what's the matter Sasha? Don't like seeing one of your idols being used as the fuck toy she is?" Maryse questioned mockingly, revelling in the chance to once again enjoy her total victory over Trish Stratus, "Mmmmmmmmm oui, you don't like it, do you? Oooooooooh, or seeing her 'Property of Maryse' tramp stamp? Huh? Maybe because you're afraid it will happen to you? Well, don't worry Sasha, mmmmmmmm, I only permanently brand my favourite fat assed bitches, and you'll have to do a lot of work before you can qualify for that. But maybe if you're lucky, I'll get my marker pen, and give you something you can keep for a little while, to remind you of this special night."

"Dream on, bitch!" Sasha snapped, finally feeling like herself, "I don't know how you ever convince anyone to bottom to someone like you, but this is a different generation. A better generation. And we're better than Trish ever was. I AM better than Trish Stratus could ever dream, and tonight I take my rightful place on top, where I belong."

"Which just proves you haven't been on top, mmmmmmmmm, because you're an anal loving bottom, who will be just another easy conquest for me." Maryse pointed out with a wicked smirk, "Just like Becky, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, someone from the 'better generation', who was also an easy conquest for The Sexiest of the Sexy! Just like you will be. And everyone else in this locker room."

"Please, don't compare me to Becky." Sasha scoffed in disgust, then quickly added before anyone could say anything, "Or Bayley. Every generation has it's disgraceful butt sluts, and those two definitely qualify as ours. In fact, they may be the biggest butt sluts in the history of the WWE, just proving we're the best at everything. Something I'm about to do, once again tonight."

"We'll see." Maryse said dismissively.

"We will." Sasha promised, the two of them staring at each other for a few long seconds, before adding, "Oh, and for the record, I was a Lita girl."

"Oh, she has the same tattoo." Maryse revealed gleefully, "Her ass isn't quite as fat as some of my anal whores, but there is something really special about having both Trish and Lita as my completely housebroken bitches. As in, living in my home, and doing chores for me between ass fuckings. And they love it, don't you Trish?"

"Yes Mistress." Trish beamed, reluctantly removing her mouth from the now well cleaned cocks, "Mmmmmmmm, I love being your little French maid, my French Mistress."

For that reply Trish was rewarded with more yummy butt cream. A lot more, in fact, as the next few hours was Charlotte and her French Mistress trading Bayley and Becky back and forth, while Sasha and the rest of the locker room watched. Unfortunately, Trish didn't get a turn with one of those dicks up her big booty, but unless some tragic injuries struck, she should be getting some anal abuse herself.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers