Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was definitely something to be said to building anticipation. Or at least, that's what she told herself, every time Bayley or Becky got to taste each other's asses or their own, instead of the poor seven times women's champ, who's only purpose at that point was to be her French Mistress's ATM whore.

Thankfully the PPV did eventually start, meaning that it was time for Trish to get ready, go out there and entertain as she used too. God, it was such a rush, especially as her French Mistress had told her to try her best, and defeat Charlotte if she could. The thought had literally made the cruel Dom laugh out loud, but Trish knew what it meant if she succeeded. How pleased her owner would be with her.

And the consequences that could come with making Charlotte mad at her. So she did indeed try her best, and had one of the greatest matches of her career in the process, but ultimately The Queen was too much for her, and she tapped like a bitch. Of course, there was no shame in losing to someone with the pedigree and achievements of Charlotte Flair. Especially as her reward would be getting her slutty little ass fucked.

"And that's how it's done." Charlotte boasted smugly, as she walked back into the locker room with the mighty Trish Stratus crawling behind her.

"Wow, you beat a completely broken bottom, what an achievement." Sasha quipped sarcastically.

"It's what I do." Charlotte smirked, slowly closing the distance between herself and Sasha so she could tell her directly to her face, "That, and butt fuck anal bitches. It's what I have to do. Oh yes, it's just what I have to do every day, given all the so-called competition around me are nothing but ass sluts. Mmmmmmmmm, something that I'll prove once again, when you inevitably lose your next match."

"Not gonna happen!" Sasha snapped back.

*

"I give, I give!" Sasha cried out as she frantically hammered her hand against the mat, signalling her latest in a long line of submissions.

Becky felt genuinely sorry for Sasha in that moment, but she had her orders. So she held onto the Disarm-Her longer than it was necessary, putting an explanation point on The Boss's latest defeat. Although to be fair, it could have gone either way, and in a vacuum, Sasha had nothing to be ashamed of.

She had given the performance of a lifetime, coming extremely close to beating Becky countless times as they went back and forth, exchanging near false and nearly making the other tap several times. But in the end, The Man continued her winning streak. And The Boss continued her losing streak in big matches. Which unknown to the audience, would have serious consequences. Perhaps more so than ever before.

Even as she finally let go of the hold, and celebrated her well-earned victory, Becky hoped Sasha would allow herself to find enjoyment in what came next. Well, Maryse would make sure of that. Oh yes, THEIR French Mistress would make sure that no matter how much she tried, The Boss would absolutely love what was about to happen to her.

Becky just hoped that Sasha didn't spend too long fighting the inevitable, and just accepted the fact that she was an anal loving bottom, put on this Earth to please superior women like Charlotte and their French Mistress. It was something that the bitch would have to accept eventually, and The Man had no doubt that their owner would push her old friend over that edge.

It was something Becky was looking forward to watching, so she hurried back to the locker room, while Sasha hung back and made her excuses to anyone who would listen. Meaning that Becky was the first one of them to see the once mighty Trish Stratus completely naked, and bent over Charlotte's knee.

Which made her happy for her old friend, as whatever Trish had become she knew this was quite the notch on Charlotte's belt, one she was thoroughly enjoying, given that she couldn't even wait for the other members of the horsewomen to attend, and had instead opted to just go ahead and start spanking that big fat ass. She was doing it pretty slowly and gently, but she was doing it, which was more than enough to have Becky flashing back to the good old days. Or just this morning.

Don't get Becky wrong, no one could ever compare to her wonderful French Mistress. Maryse was hands down the best Dom ever. But... Charlotte was pretty amazing at it, something that she once again proved, from the looks of it even impressing The Sexiest of the Sexy. Not that she'd ever admit it.

No, Maryse was doing a good job of hiding it, but Becky of all people knew what it was like to see someone impressed with the performance of Charlotte Flair. Or just being impressed herself. And of course, Sasha was impressed too. Again, not that she'd be honest about that, but it was pretty clear when she finally walked through the door, and then just stared of the perverted sight in front of her.

"Awww, there's my little fuck hole." Maryse taunted gleefully, after pretending not to notice Sasha, so the little bitch would get a good look at her future, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, oh oui, tell me, Sasha, did you enjoy tapping out to Becky like a little bitch? Huh? Ooooooooooh oui, all that time away, so that you could come back in style, and you did. Oh oui, you tapped out! To a fucking bottom! Oh fuck, you must be so ashamed. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, then again, I suppose this is just normal for a total loser like you. God, mmmmmmmmm, you're a disgrace to the entire species, let alone wrestling. I know I'm ashamed to be just in the same building as you. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, but I am looking forward to putting you in your place."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Sasha blurted out, before hanging her head, and whimpering, unsure what else to do at this point, "Let's just get this over with, okay?"

"No." Maryse said coldly, before smirking wickedly, "I want to enjoy this, mmmmmmmmm, so strip. Strip nice and slow, and show me your hot little body. Oh oui, you know what I like to see, don't you? Oooooooooooh oui, that big fat ass of yours. So don't be afraid to show it off. No, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't be afraid to show the only thing you have a value, mmmmmmmmm, that nice big booty of yours."

"It isn't big, or fat." Sasha grumbled, but she knew that was a poor defense, because as Maryse pointed out...

"It would be, on a normal-sized woman's body." Maryse pointed out gleefully, "And it would look downright tiny on my tall, goddess like body. Mmmmmmmmm, but on your little garden troll body? Oh God, it's sooooooooo big and juicy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, I can't wait to get a piece of it. Or better yet, the whole thing. So show it to me. Oh oui, show me your big fat ass."

"Whatever." Sasha grumbled, beginning to do as she was told.

"What was that?" Maryse pushed.

There was a brief pause, and then Sasha grumbled, "Yes... my French Mistress."

"Good girl." Maryse chuckled wickedly, "Good little bitch. Now, do as your told."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha grumbled.

Sasha didn't want to have to say that, twice, and from here on out, and she really, really didn't want to do a striptease for this French bitch. Especially with Charlotte watching the show as well. But she had lost in decisive fashion, on one of the biggest stages available, no less. So by the law of the WWE women's locker room, she had to obey, if she wanted any hope of avenging her loss.

Also, honestly, there wasn't that much fight left in her, as she put all her eggs into coming back strong, only to tap out to a completely broken bottom, making this maybe the most shameful loss of her life. Which sadly, was really, really saying something. Worsened by the fact that she then had to put on a show for these two over grown blondes. Especially when she had to bend over in front of them, and slowly pull down her trunks and underwear.

"Very nice." Maryse grinned, getting out of her chair and opening her marker pen, "Mmmmmmmm oui, very nice indeed. But it's missing something. Here, let me help you with that."

Before Sasha could reply Maryse grabbed her head and started writing something on her forehead. God, it would be so easy to slam this bitch down to the ground, or hit that punch-able face of hers, but again, Sasha could do nothing, but just stand there as Maryse wrote on her.

And oh God, she didn't need to see the words, because she could feel them, and she knew exactly what they said. WHORE on her forehead, followed by Hi, I'm Sasha, I have a... on her chest into tiny writing, and then in big writing BIG on one boob, and FAT on the other, while of course, the word ASS was on her stomach. She was then turned around, so that the bitch could write ANAL SLUT in big letters across her shoulders, a PROPERTY OF MARYSE tramp stamp, and then finally FAT ASS on her butt, one word on each cheek.

"There..." Maryse beamed at what just might be her masterpiece, "A vast improvement, non?"

"Improvement? Yes." Charlotte reluctantly admitted, before quickly adding, "But it looks like you ran out of ideas at the end there. No worries though, I'm sure that happens to lesser Doms all the time."

"Oh sweet, simple, Charlotte." Maryse chuckled mockingly, "I was merely getting the state of her disgusting little bottom through that thick head of hers."

"Good luck." Charlotte scoffed, "Better women than you have tried. Sigh, if only it was as easy to get into her head, as it was easy to get into her slutty little ass."

"Ha ha, there are no better Doms than me, and I look forward to succeeding where you failed." Maryse countered, before ordering, "Oh oui, and now I'll prove it, by beating that big booty. Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmmmm, bend over Sasha. Mmmmmmmmm, bend over my knee like the bitch you are. It's time for a good hard spanking."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha grumbled.

As she blathered on Maryse sat back down on her chair next to Charlotte, and Sasha moved closer to her, expecting that order, so she was able to pretty much immediately get into position. Just to get this over with, of course, not because she was looking forward to getting her ass spanked. Of course. Because when Maryse suddenly delivered a hard smack to her ass, she didn't cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

She didn't! As she would happily argue that fact, if anyone else asked. But they didn't. No, the two giant blondes just chuckled wickedly at her misfortune, and started enjoying the prizes in front of them. Which unfortunately, wasn't just limited to the spanking itself.

No, the next few long minutes Sasha had to deal with the humiliation of having her meaty cheeks fondled by this arrogant bitch. Hell, she found herself looking forward to the actual smacks, which at first came few and far between. She also looked forward to the no doubt brutal butt beating she would eventually get, and after that, the ass fucking.

No! Oh God, she couldn't actually be looking forward to getting her ass stretched out, could she? The Boss refuse to believe it, even if she found herself thinking about it throughout the early stages of the spanking, to the point that when Maryse finally gave it her all, Sasha welcomed having the entire world melt away, leaving her with just the agony of getting her booty pounded this way.

Maryse loved nothing more than spanking fat assed bitches with an attitude problem. Okay, maybe she could think of at least one thing she preferred over that, but this came pretty high up the list of things she loved. And both of these things had stuff in common, like jiggling cheeks, and making her feel powerful and dominant, while they left her bitches feeling weak and submissive.

And this time was no exception, in more ways than one. Oh yes, Sasha Banks might be a tiny little thing, but considering her size, she had quite the big, beautiful booty. Especially now Maryse was getting a close up look at it. And more importantly, getting to feel it up, and smack it.

Indeed, she could see with her own eyes that Sasha Banks definitely had the kind of booty to qualify to be one of her favourite kind of bitches. Although, even if her ass was as flat as a pancake, she would've made Maryse's list, as perhaps more than anyone else Sasha had elevated the women's division higher than it had been before. Which for most people was a good thing, but not for Maryse.

No, she liked her wrestlers humbled. It was easier to dominate them that way. If people actually started respecting them, they would get ideas in their heads, like they were made for more than being her playthings, and The Sexiest of the Sexy couldn't be having that. Hell, it was her whole reason for returning. Well that, and just in search of new booty.

She was surrounded by it now, with most of the best pieces of ass already broken and added to her collection. Although her collection just wouldn't be complete without Charlotte and Sasha, so it was truly special to share this wonderful moment with them.

And one of her very favourite anal bitches from the past, which prove that no matter how much these current 'superstars' tried to fight it, ultimately they would become just like their precious hero Trish Stratus, broken and branded, nothing but a mindless fuck toy for her French Mistress. And speaking of Trish, she was currently getting her big jiggly bottom spanked again, Charlotte adorably acting like that should bother Maryse. It was almost like she had never heard what The Sexiest of the Sexy loved the most.

The ironic thing was that this was just making the sight in front of her even better. Especially when, after what felt like an eternity of greedily groping those meaty cheeks, the two dominant blondes slowly began to build up the pace, making the cheeks jiggle even more, and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoing throughout the room, along with the cries of their bitches. Oh yes, that was so very satisfying.

Sasha's fat ass even clearly became discolored. Perhaps not as clearly as Trish's big pale booty, but it was still pretty impressive. As was the fact that Maryse was able to keep up with the woman who claimed to be genetically superior. Or perhaps more accurately, it was impressive that Charlotte kept up with her.

Sasha was certainly impressed, but she wasn't surprised. Maryse was infamously good with all things involving the ass, and for better or for worse, Sasha had a lot of first-hand experience with a spanking from Charlotte Flair. Hell, if anything she was grateful it wasn't her old ally right now, because as skilled as Maryse was at this, she couldn't quite match the level of brutality that Charlotte was effortlessly able to dish out.

Also, the Queen's hands were a lot bigger than The Sexiest of the Sexy, which was really saying something. However, for better or for worse, the result was the same. Namely The Boss's booty feeling like it was on fire, and the proud former champion left squirming on another woman's knee.

The worst part was that part of her enjoyed it, something which was humiliating, given the way that her wet pussy was pressing against the thigh of her tormentor. And just like always, she received a wicked chuckle for that fact, and more booty abuse. Then the spanking abruptly stopped, in favour of going right back to the gentle caresses.

Which was mostly a good thing, as it massaged some of the pain away, but it left Sasha wallowing in her humiliation. Especially as she knew what happened next. Oh God, at best she would be rimmed first. Although arguably, she kind of wished that Maryse would just get the 'main event' over with, as a rim job would just make it more likely that she would break.

"That was fun, mmmmmmmmm, mais la grosse fessée me donne toujours faim. Oh oui, spanking fat ass always makes me sooooooo hungry." Maryse chuckled wickedly, before turning to Charlotte, "What do you think, your Majesty? Mmmmmmmm, Est-ce que ces gros culs ont l'air assez bons pour manger? Huh? Oh oui, do these big, fat asses look good enough to eat?"

"I could eat." Charlotte shrugged, trying and failing to hide a smile.

"Good." Maryse chuckled, before smacking Sasha's ass hard again, and ordering, "What are you waiting for, bend over bitches! Oh oui, bend over and give us those big fat asses!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Trish enthusiastically replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sasha less enthusiastically replied and obeyed.

"Oh oui, that's good, mmmmmmmmm, c'est bon." Maryse moaned at the beautiful sight she was then presented with, again addressing the other tall blonde without looking at her, "Non?"

"A meal fit for a Queen." Charlotte quipped, before adding, "Or a Queen, and a wannabe."

"Wait." Maryse ordered dismissively, ignoring the latest attempt to get under her skin, and ordered, "Bayley, Becky, equip us. Now!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

In truth, Sasha welcomed this position, as it meant a nice, soothing rim job, and they were one step closer to getting this over with. And okay, maybe, just maybe, there was part of her which was looking forward to the actual butt fucking, simply because it would mean incredible pleasure. Although mostly, she was worried about what kind of effect that would have on her, given what she'd heard about Maryse.

Also, having Charlotte work right along side her wouldn't help, because oh God, The Queen looked amazing with the big dick she was currently acquiring. Oh God, what if they truly worked together? Not just side by side, but actually double teamed Sasha's poor little butt hole? God, The Boss could have fainted with fear, and unfortunately, cum with excitement, at the very thought of it.

Given the look on Trish Stratus's face, she probably wasn't the only one imagining that, as the two big female losers of the night stared at their conquerors, as they were equipped with cocks by Maryse's obedient little servants, and then those big dicks were covered with lube. Oh fuck, they looked like literal goddesses, standing before two conquered warriors, and about to use them for their pleasure.

Which shouldn't be a thought Sasha actually enjoyed, but she did. Along with the idea that maybe they would forget about the rimming, and just go straight to shoving those big dicks up the asses of Sasha and Trish. Although for better or for worse, that's not what happened, and soon tongues were sliding all over holes, getting them nice and ready for what was to come.

Maryse and Charlotte were the definition of dignity and dominance as they kneeled behind their prey, spread those cheeks nice and wide, with both hands, and then admired their prizes. The Sexiest of the Sexy wasn't quite sure what the so-called Queen did next, but the true Alpha female of the WWE pretty much lost every ounce of her dignity and self control as she buried her face in between those cute little meaty cheeks.

She'd argue she kept a hold of the dominance, but she had to admit, at this moment there could be an argument that she was worshiping Sasha's ass like a mindless bottom. Not that she cared. No, she was far too busy indulging in her favourite past time, playing with a big fat ass.

Admittedly, this was not her favourite thing to do with a bitch hole, but it was pretty close. Oh yes, there was just something about another woman's ass hole which drove Maryse crazy, and to her shame, she could happily lick one for hours. Or at least, line up her bitches, and go back and forth between them, tasting each one of their back doors.

Which had the added bonus of being a wonderful way to tease her sluts. Something that she was definitely doing with Sasha. Oh yes, Charlotte might've failed to break her once and for all, but Maryse would prove her superiority, and succeed where The Queen had failed. But for now, she just concentrated on tonguing butt.