Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even let go of those cheeks, so she could enjoy the feeling of those meaty cheeks against her face. And again, that just proved that despite her petite stature, Sasha Banks had a deceptively fat ass. One which Maryse rejoiced in motor-boating for several long minutes, in between frantic licks to that forbidden hole. Of course, eventually she swirled her tongue around that bitch hole, and pushed her way in.

Which wasn't possible when dealing with anyone with real respect, but Maryse was able to get her entire tongue in there, without even trying. Which just proved to her delight, what a shameless anal whore The Boss truly was. Something she further proved by tongue fucking that slutty little hole for several long minutes, before switching her tongue with her fingers.

Just like before that first finger effortlessly slid into Sasha's back door. In fact, it slid in so easy, that Maryse took a second to swirl it around, as well as simply pump it in and out. At which point, she became vaguely aware that Charlotte was doing the exact same thing to Trish right beside her, and had likely been copying all of her actions. As she should be, as in Maryse's biased opinion, this was way too fun to skip out on.

Especially because it made shameless anal whores like Sasha Banks and Trish Stratus moan, gasp, whimper and cry out with pure pleasure the entire time. Just like they would, when the anal abuse truly began. Oh yes, this was fun, but the true dominance wouldn't start until they were balls deep inside them. And clearly Charlotte was done waiting.

"I think that's good enough, don't you?" Charlotte questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"It will do." Maryse shrugged dismissively.

"Right then." Charlotte said, taking the lead before Maryse had the chance to upstage her, "Spread your cheeks, bitches. Show us those bitch holes."

"Yes, my Queen." Sasha moaned, unable to hide her unfortunate disappointment at having those fingers removed from her tailpipe.

"Yes, my Queen." Trish cautiously followed Sasha's lead, not even trying to hide her disappointment at those fingers being removed from her ass.

Charlotte made sure that she and Maryse moved as one, causing those butt holes to stretch for their strap-ons nice and slowly. There could be no doubt these butt sluts could be anally penetrated faster and harder. In fact, they'd probably prefer it that way. Although it would be amusing to find out who enjoyed it more, and who could take it easier. Given by all counts, these two had been butt fucked countless times.

And in Sasha's case, Charlotte knew that to be a fact. Hell, she had been responsible for at least half of those ass poundings. But Trish had been in the WWE literally decades ago, being one of the girls to pioneer this type of conquest. So it would be interesting to see whether this proves anything.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't as both those bitch holes not only easily opened, the anal whores attached to them cried out in pure pleasure. Oh yes, they cried out in pure pleasure just from getting their asses violated, proving just how submissive they had become, and how lose their most private holes had become. Oh yes, these one-way roads had become vast motor ways from the relentless anal poundings they had taken from real women.

Real women like Charlotte, and unfortunately, like Maryse. God, Charlotte hated to admit it, but the other tall blonde really was a threat to her. A threat to her ass hole. But in that moment, she couldn't help admiring her, especially how she effortlessly humiliated these pathetic little butt sluts.

"Ooooooooooooh fuck, those slid in soooooooooo easy!" Maryse cackled with delight, adding between the sounds of pleasure, "Tellement facile! Oh oui, j'oublie parfois à quel point ton petit cul de salope est lâche, Trish! Et toi, Sasha ... je ne peux pas dire que je sois surprise. Non, vous êtes tous les deux la définition d'une pute anale bien utilisée. Dieu, je suis vraiment dégoûté. Dégoûté que je ne me permette jamais de passer ne serait-ce qu'un moment de mon temps avec vous. Oh oui, j'ai mal au ventre de honte. Eh bien, j'espère que je trouverai une utilité pour vous. Mmmmmmmmm oui, j'espère que l'utilisation de vos trous de cul comme de trous de baise compensera votre révolte. Mais j'en doute. Oh oui, prends-le! Prenez-le jusqu'au bout! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, tout le long de vos culs. Oh putain, si facile! Mmmmmmmmm, comme un couteau dans le beurre. So fucking easy! Oh oui, I sometimes forget just how loose your slutty little ass hole is, Trish! And as for you Sasha... I can't say I'm surprised. Non, you're both the definition of well used anal whore. God, I am truly disgusted. Disgusted that I would ever allow myself to spend even a moment of my time with you. Oh oui, I'm sick to my stomach with shame. Oh well, hopefully I will find some use for you. Mmmmmmmmm oui, hopefully using your butt holes as fuck holes will make up for how revolting you two are. But I doubt it. Oh oui, take it! Take it all the way! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, all the way up your asses. Oh fuck, so easy! Mmmmmmmmm, like a knife through butter."

Normally Charlotte made sure that she got a word in, and the fact that she didn't this time was definitely a sign of weakness. One that she couldn't really afford, given the reputation of the legendary blonde that was right beside her. But she couldn't help it, as she was just so overwhelmed by having another legendary blonde bent over in front of her.

Something which was at least understandable, as this was like the Holy Grail for her. Oh yes, when she started out in the WWE there was a list of things she wanted to achieve, and butt fucking Trish Stratus was definitely one of them. Ideally, she wanted to add Trish to her collection of anal bitches, and now she was finally sliding her dick up that big round butt of hers Charlotte was more determined than ever to make that happen.

After all, Trish may be broken to the point where she was unrecognizable as the mega star she had been. Especially as it looked like, at the instruction of her French Mistress, she hadn't seen the inside of a gym in years, her butt becoming bigger than ever in the process. However, she still had something most of Charlotte's butt sluts never had, an unshakable aura of credibility. Sasha had it, but too a much lesser extent.

Or was that just because Charlotte had butt fucked The Boss so many times it was hard to take her seriously? Whatever the case, for once while bending over two anal sluts, she never really looked away from Trish's legendary ass to see what Maryse was doing with Sasha's cute little back hole.

Sasha tried her best not to enjoy this process, but she couldn't help it. Worse, she couldn't hide her enjoyment either, which was the really important part. Maybe if it had been quicker and harder, it would've been different. But even then, it was unlikely at this point. Hell, it wasn't even that it didn't hurt. It did, especially the anal penetration.

But she had been so frequently sodomized at this point that her body was anticipating the ecstasy to come. And God, there was even part of her which got off on the twisted submission of having her ass stretched open and filled with a big dick. Something which of course, Maryse kept a running commentary about, although thankfully it was mostly in French, so she couldn't really understand it. Not that she wanted too.

Of course, this was just another day in the office for Sasha. Oh God, she had convinced herself she could finally turn her fortunes around, only to end up in the exact same position she had been in for the past few years. Which was really heart-breaking, especially considering who this was happening in front of. Not the locker room. No, they had seen her in this position so much that it was old hat.

But the woman next to her was the legendary Trish Stratus, and she hated that she was seeing her like this. Although luckily, Trish was pretty much out of it, her eyes closed and her face awash with pleasure, as she was anally defiled for what was probably the millionth time. If only it was Sasha who was actually doing the violating.

Again, she had been so close. Just one win away, and that RAW women's championship would be hers, but more importantly, a shot at Trish's big fat ass. Hell, she and Charlotte could have shared Becky and Trish. It wouldn't be the first time she shared bitches with The Queen. Admittedly it had been a while, but it would've been an excellent opportunity to relive the good old days, and establish herself as a top once again.

Instead Sasha was now the one being shared, she and Trish face down and spreading their cheeks while being filled to the brim with strap-on cock. And it only got worse when thighs came to rest against cheeks, announcing that the full length of those dildos had been fully embedded within the bottoms of the disgraced former tops.

Especially as Charlotte finally found her words, interrupting Maryse's babbling, so she could get a word in, "You're right, Maryse. Mmmmmmmm, these butt sluts just took it so easy. Sooooooooooo fucking easy up their butts. Fucking sluts! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck, that's all you are Sasha, and that's all you ever will be. Just like Trish here. Oh yes, I turned you into nothing but an anal whore, however much you claim otherwise, just like Maryse did to the legendary Trish Stratus. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, and now? Now a couple of real women get to enjoy the fruits of their labour. Enjoy your big fat asses. Remember that, while you're both moaning like the anal whores you are."

"Bien dit." Maryse admitted dreamily, before adding without a hint of irony, "Yes, well said, but enough talk. Let's fuck."

With those ironic words Maryse suddenly began pulling her cock out of Sasha's ass, Charlotte copying the action so that she and the French Dom were moving about at the same pace. They definitely pushed in the same time, and then repeated the process, making it official, Charlotte and Maryse were sodomizing Trish Stratus and Sasha Banks.

Something which made the former tops cry out with pure pleasure right from the start, poor Sasha once again being unable to stop herself, and Trish not even trying. And then, of course, things got even worse for Sasha, but better for Trish. Oh God, not breaking was perhaps going to be harder than ever with Trish Stratus to witness her humiliation.

Trish had heard what an amazing butt fucker Charlotte was, and she was glad to see that wasn't an exaggeration. In fact, if anything, what she had heard was downplaying just how amazing and effortlessly dominant this tall blonde goddess was.

Not unlike her French Mistress. Oh yes, just like her French Mistress, this tall blonde gave her the kind of slow and gentle ass fucking which relaxed her back hole and back passage, making them welcome the giant dildo being slid into them. It also maximized the pleasure, while not making it too overwhelming. Although admittedly, Trish was an easy target, given how many times she had been fucked in the ass at this point. Then there was the fact that she knew exactly what was coming.

Sure enough, her French Mistress abruptly pulled her cock out of Sasha's ass and swiftly moved around so she could press that ass flavoured dildo against Trish's lips and order, "Suce-le! Mmmmmmmmm oui, suce ma bite. Quoi? C'est vous qui vouliez tenter sa chance contre la nouvelle génération, alors goûtez à l'un de leurs culs. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck oui, oh oui, suce la salope! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouaishhhhhhhhhhhh, je veux voir Trish Stratus goûter le petit cul salope de Sasha Banks, comme le cul à la bouche aimant la petite salope qu'elle est! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh oui, bonne salope. Bonne petite chienne ATM! Suck it! Mmmmmmmmm oui, suck my dick. What? You were the one that wanted to try her luck against the new generation, so here, taste one of their asses. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck yes, oh oui, suck it bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want to see Trish Stratus tasting Sasha Banks's slutty little whore ass, like the ass to mouth loving little slut she is! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, good bitch. Good little ATM bitch!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Trish enthusiastically replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Which meant that Trish had to slip her words in between the ranting of her French Mistress, as she could barely wait more than a few seconds to obey such a wonderful command. Her eyes then flutter closed and she let out a long loud moan, as she tasted the deepest part of the other woman's ass.

Which of course, was a regular occurrence for her, but this was the first time tasting Sasha Banks's booty, and it was every bit as yummy as she had known it would be. Oh yes, it was truly a wonderful flavour, one that she savoured for a few moments, before she finally started to bob her head up and down. Given that she had hesitated in doing that Trish was expecting to be punished, and indeed, she was, but it was so worth it to savour that flavour.

As it turns out she was punished harshly indeed, as pretty much at the same time, both of those big cocks were taken away from her, and she was left with nothing. Yes, it was Sasha Banks who was then treated the joy of being spit roasted like a happy little fuck pig. And she even acted like it.

Oh yes, at least for those wonderful moments, any hint of the confident Boss character was gone, leaving her just a total pig for the taste of ass. Trish's ass! Oh yes, Trish had savoured the taste of Sasha's ass, and now the younger girl was savouring the taste of hers. Which made it a lot easier being left on the side-lines. That, and the beautiful sight in front of her. And of course, the knowledge that she wouldn't be left out for long.

Sure enough, the two dominant women switched back and forth between the fuck holes of those two submissive women for several long minutes, making sure that both of them got to taste each other's asses several times. And a few times, they even switched over, so that the French Dom would give Trish the gift of having her cock inside her big fat ass, while Charlotte enjoyed the familiar booty of Sasha.

And of course, whenever she got the chance from then on, Trish made sure to quickly deep throat whichever cock was in her mouth, making sure she got the majority of that butt cream. And to her delight, Sasha did the same thing. Oh yes, for a few glorious minutes they were both complete ATM loving spit roasted whores. Then when it didn't seem like it could get any better, it did. So, so much better.

"Charlotte, how do you feel about double fucking these bitches?" Maryse purred wickedly.

For a few long seconds Charlotte stared at the other blonde with a hard to read expression on her face, and then she grinned wickedly, "I'm down. As long as you're the one on the bottom."

"I'll bottom for Trish, if you bottom for Sasha?" Maryse counter offered, then laughed at how that sounded.

"Deal." Charlotte said, knowing exactly what Maryse meant, before turning her attention to the butt sluts they were using for their pleasure, "What are you waiting for Trish? Go ride your French Mistress."

"Yes my Queen." Trish eagerly replied and obeyed.

"And Sasha... finger your ass, or something, will you? Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, you're going to want to keep that whore hole nice and loose. For our benefit, not for yours, of course." Charlotte chuckled wickedly, then quickly added, "Oh, and don't even think about using just one finger. No, mmmmmmmm, we both know that won't be nearly enough. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, use at least three. Or better yet, fist yourself. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, it's not like you haven't done it before. Or I haven't done that to you. And you loved it, remember? Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, you cum so hard whenever I fist your ass. But don't you dare cum. Not without permission."

"Yes my Queen." Sasha grumbled.

"What was that?" Charlotte pushed.

"I, I said yes my Queen." Sasha blushed, lowered her head, and did as she was told.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Charlotte grinned.

Charlotte then looked at Sasha expectantly, and obediently she turned around and shoved two fingers straight into her well loosened bitch hole, before slowly adding a third, and then even a fourth. She then turned away from her old friend and rival, to see the mighty Trish Stratus lowering her slutty fat ass on her French Mistress's big dick. God, she had wanted to see that for so long.

Or more accurately, see it in person. And for herself to be involved with it. So it wasn't long before Charlotte moved into position behind the wrestling legend, who barely had a chance to fully stuffed herself with her French Mistress's cock, and bounce up and down a few times, before she was ordered to stop, so she could take a second dick up her big booty.

"Maryse, spread your bitch's butt cheeks for me, and I'll return the favour when the time comes." Charlotte offered.

"Deal." Maryse agreed dismissively, reaching around and grabbing those big cheeks, and then pointing out, "But from now on, Sasha is my bitch. Not yours."

"We'll see." Charlotte replied dismissively, licking her lips as she watched Maryse pulled apart those globes. Then she called out, without looking away from the heavenly sight in front of her, "Remember Sasha, no cumming without permission. You need to wait until two dicks are in your ass for that. But why don't you go ahead, and fist that ass, huh? Mmmmmmmmm, I can't think of a better way to keep you ready for us."

"Yes, my Queen, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" Sasha moaned as she worked her thumb into her own ass, along with the rest of her fingers, and then started slowly working the rest of the fist inside.

Given that, as had been previously mentioned, Sasha had succeeded in fisting her own ass before, and probably did it on a regular basis thinking of her Queen, Charlotte had no doubt that she would achieve her goal. So naturally she was in no hurry to look around to see what the so-called Boss was doing, as she was far too busy watching Trish Stratus's ass hole stretching for a second strap-on cock.

Of course, this wasn't the first time Charlotte had double stuffed an ass before, but it was the first time with the legendary Trish Stratus in the equation, so it was very, very special indeed. Naturally, even if it was Bayley, Becky or another frequently used anal whore, she would have been just as captivated by this wonderfully special treat. Which was more special than ever, given who this was.

Although, it might as well have been Bayley or Becky, given how easily that bitch hole, which wasn't supposed to be even able to take one cock, managed to stretch for a second. Not only that, but this complete disgrace to womankind cried out in mostly pleasure during this obscene violation.

Fuck, the little anal whore then continued doing so as Charlotte started pushing slowly forwards, causing inch after inch of her big dick to slide into that slutty little back hole and deep into Trish Stratus's back passage, alongside Maryse's equally big dick. Oh God, Charlotte was currently living a very twisted life, but this was easily one of the most twisted moments of it. And she loved every second of it.

Well, it would've been better if this had been in any way a challenge. After all, Trish Stratus had once been the benchmark of excellence within the women's division, something a lot of women had tried and failed to live up too, given how over she had been with the fans, and how many championship she had won. But was she putting up a fight worthy of a former Alpha?

No! Hell, this was the original Alpha, and she had been reduced to nothing but a mindless anal whore, whimpering, crying out and even moaning with pure pleasure as her rectum was stuffed with a second strap-on cock. God, Charlotte promised herself whatever happened, she would never be reduced to this. No, she would never become as pathetic a mindless butt slut as the once mighty Trish Stratus.