Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 08

Story Info
Maryse conquering Mandy Rose's fat ass.
10.1k words
4.61
6.9k
2

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Mandy Rose or Sonya Deville or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sonya Deville had dreamed of success in MMA or wrestling, and had trained hard to achieve it. However, it seemed no matter how hard she tried, there was always somebody better. Both in the fighting, and outside of it. Especially in the WWE, where her every attempt to become an Alpha female had been a dismal failure, and now she was the Queen of the Cucks, as she had to watch her girlfriend being used by everyone else on the roster.

Which wouldn't be so bad, if she wasn't so hopelessly in love with Mandy Rose. But she was, meaning that every time Mandy got her big fat ass fucked in front of her, it felt like someone was taking a jackhammer to her heart.

For the past couple of weeks things hadn't been that bad, as there was a new Alpha making waves, who now had three out of the four horse women as her anal bitches, and seemed to 'treat' them to public butt fuckings at every opportunity. As a result, Fire and Desire had been able to fade into the background, while the new Alpha threw her weight around, and Charlotte was busy training for their inevitable confrontation.

It also helped they were on different shows. But inevitably, the infamous Maryse visited the SmackDown locker room, with her fat assed bitches following behind her, and she headed straight for Fire and Desire. Which told Sonya that sadly, her time of having Mandy all to herself was over.

"What am I?" Maryse asked. There was a pause, and then she said, "It's a simple question, with a simple answer. Surely even dumb fuck holes like you must know the answer. Mmmmmmm, especially after what I did to Sasha."

Another brief pause, then Mandy softly, "Maryse?"

"The Alpha female." Sonya grumbled, cautiously adding for good measure, "Of the entire WWE."

"Finally." Maryse sighed, "Was that so hard?"

"What do you want?" Sonya asked nervously.

"Take a wild guess." Maryse encouraged, licking her lips as she stared at the other blonde.

"Is it this?" Mandy answered hopefully, turning around and wiggling her big fat booty directly at the infamous ass destroyer, which allegedly was like waving a red flag in front of a bull, "Oh please, let it be this! Mmmmmmmm, I love getting my fat ass fucked, and I saw what you did to Becky, Sasha and the others. So just say the word, and this ass is yours."

Maryse was momentarily taken aback by this shameless display of sluttyness, and then she burst out laughing, "Et je pensais que cette génération était censée être plus dure que la mienne, mais maintenant je suis là, je te vois pour ce que tu es. Mmmmmmmm, petites putes anales sans vergogne, toutes tellement désespérées de se faire enculer. Eh bien, ne vous inquiétez pas, mmmmmmmm non, car maintenant, enfin, une vraie femme est là, pour vous donner à de petites salopes ce dont vous avez désespérément besoin. Oh oyi, and I thought this generation was supposed to be tougher than mine, but now I'm here, I see you for what you are. Mmmmmmmm, shameless little anal whores, all sooooooooo desperate to get your fat asses fucked. Well, do not worry, mmmmmmmm non, because now, finally, a real woman is here, to give you little butt sluts what you so desperately need."

"Not all of us." Sonya grumbled.

"Are you sure about that?" Maryse purred wickedly, before suggesting, "Maybe we should find out?"

Sonya gulped, and looked nervous, but tried to sound confident as she replied, "Maybe we should."

"Can someone fuck my ass first?" Mandy asked hopefully, partly because she was trying to get Sonya off the hook by creating a distraction, but mostly because she just wanted to be butt fucked.

"Of course." Maryse grinned, before pointing out, "But given that you should have offered me your ass from the moment I came back, I think it's only fair that we start out with a spanking. Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, I want to spank that big fat ass, and make that booty jiggle for me. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, it will be the perfect warm-up, don't you agree?"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy grinned cheekily.

"Then get me a chair I can sit on to do it." Maryse automatically ordered, "And call me that from now on."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Wait!" Maryse called out, a stroke of genius coming to her, as she turned to Sonya, "On second thoughts, get down on your knees."

"Me?" Sonya frowned.

"Oui, you." Maryse grinned wickedly, before revealing, "I'm going to sit on your back, while I beat your girlfriend's butt."

There was a brief pause, then against her better judgment Sonya tried to protest, "I..."

Which was all poor Sonya got out before Maryse slapped her across the face, and then yelled that her angrily, "NOW, you worthless bitch!"

This was it. If Sonya was ever going to fight back against this uppity bitch, now would be the time. But this was Maryse, the woman who had defeated the greatest tops of her generation, and some of the greatest wrestlers of this generation. So really, what chance did poor Sonya have?

So there was barely a pause, in which Sonya was already clutching her cheek, and not looking Maryse in the eye, and then predictably, she whimpered pathetically, lowered her head, and then got down on all fours, right next to her locker. Which caused the French Dom to chuckle wickedly, before grabbing hold of long, dark locks, and forcing the poor brunette into the centre of the room, so that when the bitch sat down, everyone could get a good look at it.

"Now, take off your clothes, and bend over my knee." Maryse ordered, "Ooooooooooh oui, it's time to give that big fat ass one of the many things it deserves."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy eagerly replied and obeyed.

Poor Sonya was then left whimpering as the weight on her back was increased, and along with it, the humiliation. Of course, thanks to all her training Sonya was able to hold up two women on her back, no problem. Hell, she had lifted things much heavier than this. However, she'd never been someone seat before. And this was only the beginning. Oh fuck, who knows what else the infamous Maryse would do to her?

Especially considering this was bad enough, as she was in a position to watch Mandy's ass being abused. Which made her wonder, was that something done by accident, or had her girlfriend done this to taunt her? Or was it some way to make this more bearable for her? Because it made things more humiliating, but it was also more of a turn on to be able to see what was happening, even if it strained her neck to do so.

Mandy initially felt bad about cheating on her girlfriend, but she was constantly reminding herself, that was only because society told her she needed to be mad about that. The WWE women's locker room was all about open relationships. And they were young, so why shouldn't they have fun? Especially when women like Maryse could give Mandy what she so desperately wanted.

What she so desperately needed. And what, if they were being honest, Sonya wasn't really capable of giving her. Because sure, Sonya fucked her ass on a regular basis, and even spanked it upon request, but it just wasn't the same. Especially when it came to the spanking. Oh yes, her girl was just too playful with it, and rarely gave her the brutal butt beating that she needed.

In fairness, this spanking started out playful, and even kind of gentle, but there was no doubt in Mandy's mind that it was only a matter of time before she received a brutal butt pounding. And then she received another shortly afterwards, which would be even more enjoyable. It was hard not to daydream about that, especially during the early stages of the spanking, where her new French Mistress spent most of her time squeezing and pinching those meaty cheeks, like a butcher with a piece of meat.

But there was definitely something to be said for the humiliation which came with that. So Mandy tried to concentrate on it, and of course, the audience surrounding them. Which included Maryse's other bitches, who looked jealous of her even now, which was a very positive sign.

Admittedly, they could be thinking about the butt fucking too, but it was likely a combination of both, and either way, Mandy took it as a positive sign. One which turned out to be true, as The Sexiest of the Sexy, gradually started increasing the force behind her blows.

She also phased out the pauses in between the strikes, and the groping, but that took a little longer, as apparently she was having a lot of fun with Mandy's meaty cheeks. Maryse also just like leaving them jiggling for her amusement, which was another humiliating addition. But eventually, they got there. Oh yes, after what felt like an eternity, the infamous Maryse gave her everything she'd got, and it was glorious.

Sadly it wasn't the best spanking ever, but that was just because it was up against some truly amazing competition, especially from Charlotte Flair. Oh yes, Maryse somehow outdid Sonya on strength, but she couldn't out do Charlotte.

Thankfully, she did, equal her when it came to cruelty, occasionally just concentrating on one spot to maximize the pain Mandy was experiencing, which was more than enough to have her crying out loudly. Hysterically, even. But even at it's worst, it wasn't the worst she'd had, and therefore, not the best. Although it was definitely enough to satisfy Mandy's need for a good hard spanking, and for her wetness to be very obvious to the French Dom.

Maryse wasn't at all surprised how much Mandy loved this. From what little she'd heard, and seen, of Mandy Rose, she was the dictionary definition of a shameless bottom. Someone who would be in no way worthy of Maryse's time, if it wasn't for her big fat disgusting ass. Which was one of the reasons that she had been in no hurry to conquer her.

But the French Dom was now regretting that decision, as this truly was one of the most gigantic asses in all of the WWE, something which was proved by just how much it jiggled with every single blow. Which was the main reason it took so long to get to the hard spanking, and why, when it was over, she spent longer than usual caressing the pain away.

Perhaps that was a mistake, though, because when the jiggling really got going, it was easily one of the most beautiful things that Maryse had ever seen. Oh yes, if only she could have kept that up forever, Maryse would have been happy. And yet, at the same time, she was overwhelmed by the need to brutally pound that ass in a more mutually pleasurable way.

So eventually she did stop the brutal butt beating, and the longer, groping session which followed it, to push this slut off of her and then stand up. She then admired the sight in front of her. The sight of Fire and Desire, one of the few established tag teams, and established relationships, in the WWE women's division, laying on the floor and awaiting her next command, one of them with a bright red butt, and the other with a bright red face.

"Sonya, fetch me my marker pen from my bag." Maryse ordered, and then when Sonya started doing as she was told she pushed, "And what do you say?"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya reluctantly replied and obeyed, retrieving the pen from one of the bags which Maryse's bitches were holding, and then offering it to the French Dom.

"Non..." Maryse grinned wickedly, "Write the following words on yourself."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya reluctantly replied and obeyed.

Admittedly, this was somewhat restrictive, as Sonya struggled writing the words FAT ASS on her own butt cheeks. But there was definitely something to be said for having Mandy finish it off for her, and of course, she was just about able to write the words CUCK QUEEN on her forehead. Something which, as Maryse pointed out, had to be something very familiar for her.

Still, to get it through her thick head, she had her write it again, this time across her tits, and adding a few small words, just to make it difficult for her. So in the end, the phrase QUEEN OF THE CUCKS was loud and proud across her chest, as it should be. Of course, that came after she forced the bitch to strip for her.

"Now do your girlfriend." Maryse ordered, greatly amused by her choice of words.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya reluctantly replied and obeyed.

Which of course was easier physically for Sonya, but if anything it of course meant more humiliation, which was exactly what Maryse wanted. Oh yes, the expressions on Sonya's face were truly delicious as she first wrote the words FAT ASS on the butt cheeks of her girlfriend, and then again on her boobs, before writing DUMB on her forehead, and then FUCK on the right cheek, and HOLE on the left.

Hilariously, it seemed to be the dumb part which Mandy actually objected to the most. Not that she said anything, or did anything about it. No, she stayed still like a good dumb little fuck hole, and allowed herself to be humiliated by the superior woman. And by that, of course, Maryse meant herself, as Sonya was nothing but her tool at that moment, just like the marker pen.

Once that was done Maryse suddenly got a wicked idea which made her very proud of herself, and then she asked Mandy with an evil grin and chuckle, "So, butt slut, just how badly do you want to get your big fat disgusting ass fucked? Huh? Tell me! Mmmmmmmm oui, dis-moi à quel point tu veux te faire défoncer ton gros cul dégoûtant?"

"So bad, my French Mistress." Mandy eagerly replied, knowing what was expected of her, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I wanna get my big booty destroyed by your big hard cock. Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, strap on a nice big dick and rail my big fat ass right in front of my girlfriend. Prove to her, and everyone else, that she's The Queen of the Cucks, and you can use the fuck hole I call my ass hole however you want, wherever you want, whenever you want. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, make that big booty jiggle for you while you fuck it. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, make those big meaty cheeks jiggle for you, while you wreck my rectum. Oh please, my French Mistress, butt fuck me and make me your anal bitch."

"Will you do anything to get it?" Maryse prompted.

"Yes, anything." Mandy quickly agreed.

"Good." Maryse grinned, "Then spank your girlfriend."

"What?" Mandy frowned, taken aback by this command.

"Did I stutter?" Maryse questioned with a glare, before pushing, "I said I wanted you to spank your girlfriend. Mmmmmmmmm oui, I want to see Sonya Deville getting her cute little ass spanked by her weak, pathetic girlfriend Mandy Rose. Ooooooooooh oui, c'est ce que je veux voir, that's what I want to see. And if you don't put some effort into it, no anal for you. Oh oui, Je vais vous ramener dans ma chambre, vous attacher et vous faire me regarder traiter mes grosses salopes à ce que vous voulez si désespérément, si vous ne battez pas les fesses de Sonya en rouge vif! Oh oui, I'll take you back to my room, tie you up, and make you watch me treat my fat assed bitches to what you so desperately want, if you don't beat Sonya's butt bright red!"

"No, no... NO! Anything but that," Mandy protested, "Please-"

"So do as you're told, you dumb whore!" Maryse snapped.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy whimpered, quickly doing as she was told.

Sonya blushed bright red, horrified by what was being asked of them. Admittedly it could be worse, as Mandy had never spanked anyone before, as far as she knew, and it was hard to imagine, which meant that it wouldn't be as powerful as if Maryse had threatened to do it herself. Or worse, asked Charlotte to do it.

Which would be really, really bad, as anytime Sonya had been spanked it had been Charlotte, and it had been unbearable. Of course, while this wouldn't be as painful, it would be even more humiliating. Which was the whole point of it, as the French Bitch grinned, clearly proud of herself. As she should be, as this was maybe the most humiliating thing to ever happen to Fire and Desire, and that was really saying something.

Of course, Mandy got cranky when she went to many hours without a butt fucking, so an entire night without ass play was truly unthinkable. So Sonya couldn't hold it against her girl that she didn't hesitate to retrieve a foldout chair, placing it in the centre of the room and sitting down on it, while looking at her expectantly. And because she loved her girl, it truly felt like she had no other choice.

So Sonya didn't hesitate either. No, while other wrestlers would have at least tried to put up a fight, even though the outcome was inevitable, the former MMA fighter lowered her head, and placing herself over Mandy's knee, and thus accepting what was a terrible fate for someone like her.

Poor Sonya was left in that position for a few long minutes, as Mandy started gently caressing her butt. Which was probably a sweet attempt at mercy, but in reality it only made things much worse. But Sonya couldn't make things worse on herself by actually begging for a hard butt beating. Besides, Maryse would probably deny that request, just to further degrade her.

And because she probably enjoyed the fact Mandy was stretching this out, and thus making up for a proper spanking. Which made the brunette wonder if this was for her benefit, or the blonde's? After all, it wouldn't be the first time Mandy Rose thought with her needy little butt. Fortunately she was interrupted from that train of thought when she was finally given her first hard strike.

Unfortunately it was a while before she got another, and when it finally arrived it wasn't nearly as hard as the first, further suggesting that they were settling down for a long, drawn-out spanking. A proper spanking. The type of which that Charlotte had given her what felt like forever ago now.

Oh yes, it felt like forever ago since Charlotte made an example out of her, and it definitely wasn't something that Sonya had missed. In fact, she'd much rather be butt fucked. Something which to her shame, was a regular occurrence. Especially considering it would probably be by Maryse, who was infamously good at pounding ass. Not that Sonya really wanted that. Did she?

Mandy definitely wanted it. Hell, there wasn't a single woman in this locker room she wouldn't bend over for. All they had to do was ask. Or in the case of Charlotte, click their fingers, and Mandy, along with the other biggest bottoms in the WWE, would bend over and present their slutty little asses to the Alpha female. And Maryse had been an undefeated Alpha female for over a decade, who's butt fuckings were legendary.

Hell, Mandy had really wanted to find this true goddess, and offer up her big fat ass for the French Dom to use for her pleasure whenever she wanted, and the only reason she hadn't was that she thought Maryse would want to go to the better wrestlers first. And the infamously cruel top might punish her for approaching her.

Of course, Mandy should've known that no matter what she did, Maryse would find a way to punish her for it. And the truth was, she had no problem with that, it was just Sonya she didn't want to see punished. Or at least, she was in no hurry to see it, deep down she knew it was inevitable. God, she wished Sonya would stand up for herself more, and be a real woman.

She thought she hit the jackpot when they first started teaming together, and in a way that was true, but it wasn't her preference. She'd rather be in love with a girl who was an unstoppable top. But she couldn't help who she fell in love with, and at least her woman allowed her to get fucked by real women on a regular basis. And truth be told, Sonya was actually pretty good at fucking Mandy's big booty. Really, really good at it, actually. Not Charlotte good, but good.

It was those facts which had Mandy take it easy on Sonya at first, but they were also the reason why she eventually was able to do something she thought she wouldn't be capable of, namely dishing out a hard and brutal butt beating. Yes, the main reason she was doing it was because of her own selfish need for a butt fucking.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers