Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, there was more to it than that. She also felt overwhelming frustration in that moment that she simply couldn't get everything she wanted from the woman she loved. That no matter how much she encouraged her, Sonya never seemed to reach her full potential. And the next thing she knew, Mandy had gone from the occasional spank followed by gentle caressing, to a constant ass smacking with every ounce of her strength.

Perhaps most impressively of all, she was making her tough girlfriend cry out in agony from the force of the blows. Which yes, hurt Mandy's heart, but for a few long seconds a smile crossed her face, as she was overwhelmed with the feeling of pride with herself. Especially as she didn't think even Charlotte got this kind of reaction out of her.

Which clearly annoyed The Queen, which in turn, might earn Mandy an extra hard butt fucking, and maybe another spanking. God, she hoped so. Then she abruptly stopped, and allowed her French Mistress to admire her handiwork. Namely, that Sonya's ass was bright red and sore looking as hers no doubt looked, and felt. Something that Mandy was suddenly hyperaware of, and she shuffled quickly on the chair. And yet, she was hoping to have another reason to sit awkwardly.

Pushing that along, Mandy questioned, "Well?"

"Well?" Maryse shot back mockingly.

Which initially confused. the poor blonde, before realization hit, and Mandy corrected herself, "I mean, does this please you, my French Mistress?"

Maryse hummed thoughtfully, studied the work for a few long seconds, and then said, "I suppose that will do, for an amateur like you. Oh oui, you've earned yourself a butt fucking."

"Thank you, my French Mistress." Mandy grinned happily.

There was a brief pause, then Maryse pushed, "Well, don't just sit their looking stupid, bend over bitch! Mmmmmmmmm oui, bend over and show me that big fat disgusting ass."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy eagerly replied and obeyed.

Maryse would have liked Mandy to shove her girlfriend off of her, but it was amusing to see them both bending over for her, something she admired for a few long seconds, before grabbing hold of Sonya's hair, yanking it back and growling into her ear, "C'est une belle vue, non? Mmmmmmmmm, le gros cul de ta copine, n'attend que moi pour mon plaisir. Surtout, car elle ne se soucie pas de ce que vous voulez. En fait, j'ai écrit qu'elle aime faire de vous un cocu. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, je sais que je vais aussi. Mais, parce que je suis de bonne humeur, je vous laisse vous préparer pour moi. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, je te laisserai border ta copine, même si c'est quelque chose que j'aime faire, juste pour te montrer que je suis une gentille Maîtresse aimante, qui va vraiment bien prendre soin de ta fille. Maintenant, mmmmmmmm, qu'est-ce que tu en dis, hein? Hein? That's a beautiful sight, non? Mmmmmmmmm, your girlfriend's big fat ass, just waiting for me to use for my pleasure. Especially, as she doesn't care what you want. In fact, I really think she enjoys making you a Cuck. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I know I'm going too. But, because I'm in a good mood, I'll let you prepare her for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I'll let you rim your girlfriend, even though that's something I enjoy doing, just to show you that I'm a nice, loving Mistress, who's going to take real good care of your girl. Now, mmmmmmmm, what do you say to that, huh? Huh?

"Thank you, my French Mistress." Sonya whimpered in reply, when she got the chance.

"Then do as you're told, bitch!" Maryse ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, eat your girlfriend's big fat disgusting ass, and get it ready for me to fuck!"

"Ah fuck!" Sonya cried out as Maryse emphasized her words by smacking her sore ass, and then she whimpered, "Yes, my French Mistress. Thank you, my French Mistress."

Sonya would much rather do this then having to suffer through a spanking. Partly because it had been painful and humiliating, but mostly, because she just loved playing with Mandy's fat ass, and would take any chance she could get to worship it. Especially now, when it really needed it. Oh God, her girl's big booty was so red and sore looking.

Probably like hers right now, Sonya just wincing from the move, and she didn't even want to think about sitting down right now. Luckily she didn't have too, choosing instead to remain on her knees, while pressing her lips to one of Mandy's butt cheeks. She then repeated the process with the other one, and then back and forth for as long as she could, then in a few seconds, before she was told off.

"Awww, how sweet. Trying to make your girl feel better, even if it makes you an ass kissing bitch, for a fucking bottom." Maryse laughed, "Pathetic. Mmmmmmmmm oui, that's so, so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for you Sonya. But mostly, ashamed of myself for associating with you. But if you're lucky, I'll make it up to you by allowing you to kiss my ass. But you better do a good job of preparing that fuck hole for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, remember, that's not your girlfriend's ass hole, it's my fuck hole. Mine, to do with as I please. Now, be a good ass kissing bitch, and tongue that fuck hole for me! Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, tongue it good."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya whimpered in reply, when she got the chance.

Obediently Sonya pulled those meaty cheeks wide apart, and began licking Mandy's ass hole. On the rare occasion it was just the two of them, she would take her time, and really savoured this tasty treat, but she knew she didn't have the luxury now. No, she was going to do it quickly, but thoroughly, to make sure that Mandy was as ready for this as possible.

So she was soon swirling her tongue all around that back door, and even pushing her way inside. Which was easy, given how well used her girlfriend's slutty little ass was. Yes, she pushed that tongue as deep as it would go into that frequently used fuck hole, and enthusiastically fuck it, which unsurprisingly caused her girl to moan happily. However, the French Dom was less pleased.

"No, no, no, you're doing it all wrong." Maryse scolded, before grabbing the back of Sonya's head and shoving it forwards, "Here, mmmmmmmmm, let me help."

That help involved shoving her face in between those cheeks so deep that Sonya couldn't breathe, literally smothering her with that big booty. Which Sonya had done a few times before, but never quite this deep, or quite this long. Hell, towards the end she was worried that she would pass out, or worse, only to be pulled out of it at the last second.

She was then given a second or two to catch her breath, before she was shoved right back into that fat ass, this time Maryse rubbing her face into it, as if she was motor-boating a big pair of tits. Which was something she normally enjoy doing, but it was hard to get a rhythm with her tongue on Mandy's butt hole when she wasn't in control. Then all of a sudden Sonya was being shoved aside, and replaced with the French Dom.

"You are useless." Maryse huffed, before adding with a smirk, "Here, let me show you how it's done."

No doubt the mouthy French Canadian would have said a lot more, if she wasn't face to face with her favourite food, which she proceeded to devour, poor Sonya having to watch the more dominant woman make a meal out of her girlfriend's fat ass. Hell, she buried her face more firmly, deeper and for longer into that big booty, and from the sound of Mandy's moans, she was definitely making sure to tongue it, the entire time, except for when she motor-boated it.

Which had Sonya promising herself she would learn what she could from this superior woman, as Mandy Rose deserved the best. God, the brunette wished she could be the one to give it to her, but watching Maryse munch that butt, seemingly for hours, was truly inspiring.

"Oooooooooh, you're so loose!" Maryse exclaimed with delight, as she abruptly replaced her tongue with a finger, pretty much shoving it deep inside Mandy's butt in one thrust, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, what a slutty little hole. How many times has it been used, huh? How many? Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, how many times has this big fat disgusting ass been used for it's true purpose? Too many to count?"

"Yes, my French Mistress, mmmmmmmm, way too many to count." Mandy moaned, unable to stop herself risking upsetting the French Dom by interrupting her, as her need to be fucked was just so great, "Ooooooooooooh, but I'd love it if you fucked it. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, please my French Mistress, fuck me. Fuck my big fat disgusting ass!"

"Who would you rather fuck this ass, me... or your girlfriend?" Maryse questioned, looking at Sonya while she was doing it, but clearly addressing Mandy.

"You, my French Mistress." Mandy said without hesitation, and as much as she loved Sonya, it was true, "Oh please, make me your anal whore!"

"Convince me." Maryse pushed, "Oh oui, oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, spread your cheeks! Écarte vos joues! Écarte tes joues, et convainc moi que tu veux que je te baise dans le cul, au lieu de ta copine Spread your cheeks, and convince me you want me to fuck you in the ass, instead of your girlfriend. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking convince me!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy again said without hesitation, also obeying without hesitation, pressing her face to the dirty floor, reaching back and spreading her cheeks nice and wide, "Fuck me, my French Mistress! I wanna be butt fucked by you! Only you. I love Sonya, but you're a legendary rectum wrecker, and I want you to wreck my rectum. Gape it wide and deep, and leave it a useless, ruined mess. Leave me a useless, ruined mess. Oh please, my French Mistress, fucking shove every single inch of that big dick up my butt. Oh yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, give it to me! Oh Mistress Maryse, ah fuck! Ah fuck! AH FUCK... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!"

Maryse chuckled wickedly as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against Mandy's back door, and pushed inside it as slowly as she possibly could. Mostly for her own benefit, but also to tease, and maybe even torture, both members of Fire and Desire. Oh yes, Maryse could have abruptly slammed every inch of her big dick up the other blonde's butt, and both members of this truly pathetic tag team would have probably loved her for it, especially the infamous anal whore Mandy Rose.

Instead she chose to tease them, while savouring every moment of the other girl's butt hole stretching wider, and wider, and wider until the head of her strap-on slid inside that big booty, causing the shameless butt slut to cry out with pure pleasure.

This again caused Maryse to chuckle as she savoured the moment, and made sure to take a second to both enjoy the sight of Mandy's ass hole stretching for her strap-on, and the look on Sonya's face. She then continued teasing/torturing both members of Fire and Desire by slowly stuffing that big fat disgusting ass full of cock, and of course, maximizing her own pleasure.

Especially thanks to Mandy continuing to spread her cheeks, the shameless anal whore proudly showing off what was supposed to be her most private hole stretching wide for that big dick. And of course, it wasn't long before that cock hungry bottom swallowed every inch of the dildo, which was made obvious when Maryse's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks.

Which in turn had Maryse cackling with delight again, and offering up some more encouragement, "Wow. Wow! Chaque pouce, mmmmmmmmmm, chaque putain de pouce de ma bite, juste dans ton gros cul dégoûtant! Oh oui, il vient de glisser là-dedans comme un couteau chaud dans du beurre! Ooooooooooh oui, quelle pute! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, quelle pute anale bien utilisée! Oh Sonya, je vais adorer baiser ta copine dans le cul. Dans son gros cul dégueulasse! Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, tellement dégoûtant! Ah putain, prends-le! Prends-le, espèce de salope au gros cul dégoûtant! Prenez ce que vous méritez! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, putain de prendre comme la salope que vous êtes! Oh oui! Every inch, mmmmmmmmmm, every fucking inch of my dick, right in your big fat disgusting ass! Oh oui, it just slid in there like a hot knife through butter! Ooooooooooh oui, what a whore! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, what a well used anal whore! Oh Sonya, I'm going to love fucking your girlfriend in the ass. In her big fat disgusting ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, sooooooooooooo disgusting! Ah fuck, take it! Take it, you disgusting fat assed bitch! Take what you deserve! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, fucking take it like the butt slut you are! Oh oui!"

Not giving Fire and Desire a chance to respond, Maryse began slowly pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of that slutty little ass hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Oh yes, Maryse was now officially fucking Mandy Rose's infamously fat ass. And now she was finally doing it, Maryse was seriously second guessing her decision to wait so long to do it.

After all, this big fat booty surely had to be made for this. In fact, Mandy Rose seemed to be designed to be a superior woman's anal bitch. Perhaps even Maryse's anal bitch. It would certainly explain just how easily she was taking this, and just how loudly she was moaning in pure pleasure, already.

Of course, the reason for that was that this big fat ass was clearly frequently used, as it should be. Maryse was kind of sad that she wasn't the first to take it, but she suspected nothing less of the WWE's women's locker room, which had been always full of shameless anal whores like this. Like the one surrounding her now, who no doubt wish they were in Mandy's place more than hers.

Which did kind of make waiting to do this worth it. Of course, no matter what, Maryse was glad she got to do this in front off Sonya. Oh yes, there weren't many women in serious relationships, making it that much more satisfying when she found one, and exploited it. Just as she would do now.

"Sonya, take over spreading your girlfriend's cheeks for me." Maryse ordered, "Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmm, écartez bien ces joues et obtenez le meilleur regard possible sur moi en train de baiser votre petite amie dans le cul, et encore une fois de faire de vous la reine des canards. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh, bonne salope. Bon petit Cuck pathétique. Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmm, spread those cheeks nice and wide, and get the best possible look at me fucking your girlfriend in the ass, and once again making you the Queen of the Cucks. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh, good bitch. Good pathetic little Cuck."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya whimpered in reply, when she got the chance.

Sonya didn't hesitate obeying, though, because she loved watching a dick sliding in and out of her girlfriend's ass hole. Admittedly, she preferred it when it was her dick, but this way she got an even better look at the obscene sight. And to her shame, there was some truth to the words that Maryse had written on her.

Because she did indeed get off on watching other women butt fuck her girlfriend, especially when she got an up close look at it. Also, she was fully expecting to get an additional treat, because of it. One which made her mouth literally water just thinking about it. And sure enough, a couple of minutes later that girl cock was pulled out of Mandy's ass, and pressed against Sonya's lips.

"You know what to do now, Cuck." Maryse smirked, and then laughed out loud as Sonya quickly wrapped her lips around that dick and started sucking it, "Oooooooooooh oui, vous savez quoi faire bien. Oh oui, tu sais quoi faire. Vous savez que lorsque la femme supérieure vous présente une bite directement du cul de votre copine, c'est à vous de la sucer. Yessssssssss, suce chaque goutte de cette crème pour les fesses de cette grosse bite! Ah putain ouais, mmmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhh, suce-le! Oh Sonya, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, je pensais que tu étais censée être une «vraie» lesbienne. Mmmmmmmmm oui, la seule fille purement gay par ici. Et pourtant vous voilà, en train de sucer la bite comme un champion Ha ha ha ha, le seul championnat auquel vous vous qualifiez ha ha ha ha. Autre que Queen of the Cucks, ha ha ha ha! Oooooooooooh oui, you know what to do alright. Oh oui, you know what to do. You know that when a superior woman presents you with a cock straight from your girlfriend's ass, it's your job to suck it. Yessssssssss, suck every single drop of that butt cream from that big dick! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it! Oh Sonya, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought you were supposed to be a 'real' lesbian. Mmmmmmmmm oui, the only purely gay girl around here. And yet here you are, sucking dick like a champion Ha ha ha ha, the only championship you qualify for ha ha ha ha. Other then Queen of the Cucks, ha ha ha ha!"

Again, this was something Sonya was very used too, and dearly loved. The latter was proven when she moaned loudly and happily at the taste of Mandy's butt, and savoured it for a few long seconds, before beginning to prove the former. Namely, by beginning to bob her head up and down, soon taking the full length of the dildo down her well-trained throat.

Partly because she wanted to make sure she got it all before the dildo was taken away from her, but mostly because the sooner she moved quickly, the sooner she would get more. That had proven to be the case in the pause, and this time prove to be no different, as it was a process which was repeated over and over again, the former MMA fighter turned into nothing but an ass to mouth machine for the amusement of the French Dom, and everyone else in the room.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you like that, non? Huh? You like tasting your girlfriend's ass all over my girl cock, don't you, you little ATM slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you love going ass to mouth for a superior woman. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm fuck, I bet you wish that I would fuck you next, non? Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, tu aimes ça, non? Hein? Tu aimes goûter le cul de ta copine partout sur ma bite de fille, n'est-ce pas, petite salope du guichet automatique. oui, mmmmmmmmm putain, je parie que tu souhaiterais que je te baise ensuite, non?" Maryse taunted wickedly, then quickly answered before Sonya had a chance too, "Oh oui oui, mmmmmmmmm, tout le monde veut ma grosse bite dans le cul. Eh bien penchez-vous, salope! Ooooooooooh ouaishhhhhhh, penchez-vous juste à côté de votre petite amie, et peut-être que vous aurez de la chance. Oh, et doigte tes fesses. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, doigte ton propre trou du cul, pendant que j'utilise le cul de salope de ta copine pour mon plaisir. Oh oui, bonne fille. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, bonnes petites salopes anales! Oh oui you do, mmmmmmmmm, everyone wants my big dick in their asses. Well bend over, bitch! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, bend over right next to your girlfriend, and maybe you'll get lucky. Oh, and finger your butt. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, finger your own butt hole, while I'm using your girlfriend's bitch ass for my pleasure. Oh oui, good girl. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, good little anal sluts!"

This time there was no verbal response from Sonya, although that was hardly something to be proud of, given that after a few long seconds of just staring up at the French Dom, the former MMA girl whimpered pathetically, lowered her head, and did as she was told. She wasn't an anal virgin, and this wasn't even the first time she had been humiliated like this, but it was rare, and almost unbearably shameful, considering she still like to think of herself as a top, Sonya hated herself for it.

For allowing herself to be so weak as to bend over for a glorified model, and actually finger her own ass hole. Not only was she doing that for several long minutes, and got carried away with it, but added a second finger along the way, before Maryse spoke up again.