Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Maryse questioned, "Aren't you going to beg me to fuck you?"

Blushing furiously in realization of what she was doing, and what she now had to do, Sonya again whimpered pathetically, and then after a brief hesitation, did as she was told, "Please, please fuck me. Oh my God, my French Mistress, please fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and deep, right in front of my girlfriend. Use us both as your anal whores?"

There was a pause, then Maryse frowned, "That's it? That's the best you can do? Really? Really?"

Taking the bait Sonya tried again, "Please my French Mistress, fuck my ass. Fuck it in front of everyone, mmmmmmmmm, including my girlfriend, and prove that I'm no top. That I'm not worthy of her. That she should be yours. That we should be your anal bitches! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, my French Mistress, make both of us yours! All yours! Wreck our slutty little ass holes, and make them your fuck holes. Make Fire and Desire your fucking ass whores! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ruin my butt! Make it as slutty as Mandy's big fat ass! Oh please my French Mistress, please fuck me! I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked in the ass."

Another brief pause, then Maryse said casually, "You know what? I've decided... just now... that you're not worth my time. No, so how about this, if your girlfriend, one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE, can get her fist into your ass, she can use it to fuck you. That's the only way you'll get fucked by me. Indirectly. Oh oui, fist that ass Mandy. Make your so-called top feel good."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy replied, although even she was hesitant and unsure about this.

Which was only natural, considering fisting wasn't a regular part of their routine, and Mandy had never, ever topped anyone, let alone Sonya. But Sonya trusted Mandy with all her heart, far more than the French bitch, so she didn't hesitate pulling her fingers out of her ass and crawling forwards so that her butt was in front of her girlfriend. Although she did pause to push the fingers which had just been in her ass into Mandy's mouth.

Which was kind of going off script, but unsurprisingly, both blondes approved, one of them moaning happily and closing her eyes, and the other chuckling wickedly. Something which made both members of Fire and Desire want to spend the next few minutes having the brunette one feed the blonde one her butt. However, she had her orders, and inevitably Sonya got into position, and waited.

Mandy made sure that she wasn't waiting long, for better or for worse shoving two fingers straight into Sonya's butt hole, quickly followed by another, and then another. Which admittedly was because she was distracted by the large girl cock pumping her own ass hole, but to be fair Sonya had been anally fingering herself for several minutes, and cried out in mostly pleasure because of this invasion.

Also, Mandy made sure to wait another few minutes before adding her thumb into the equation, and then trying to push the rest of her hand inside. This involved using her knuckles to stretch her girlfriend's back door maybe wider than ever before, and doing it a few times, before finally pushing all the way in. That definitely resulted in a cry of pain from the brunette, which hurt the busty blonde's heart, although that pain didn't last, given she then got encouragement from the other blonde.

"Yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fist fuck her, fist fuck your girlfriend's ass!" Maryse chuckled wickedly, "Ooooooooooooh oui, fist your girl, right up the butt. Mmmmmmmmm, you love her, non? You love your little girlfriend? You go on dates, hold hands and kiss? Well, take the hand she holds, and shove it up her butt! Oh oui, butt fuck her with it. You want her to feel good, non? Then fist her! Oh oui, shove your fist right up that bitch ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, that's it, ah fuck, fuck her! Fist her! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, poing votre fille, droit dans le cul. Mmmmmmmmm, tu l'aimes, non? Vous aimez votre petite amie? Vous sortez, vous vous tenez la main et vous vous embrassez? Eh bien, prenez la main qu'elle tient et enfoncez-la dans ses fesses! Oh oui, baise-la avec ça. Tu veux qu'elle se sente bien, non? Alors fistez-la! Oh oui, enfonce ton poing dans le cul de cette salope! Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, c'est ça, ah putain, baise-la! Fist her! Ah fuck!"

Doing as she was told Mandy fist fucked her girlfriend, in the ass, way harder than was advisable at this stage. Something which definitely caused Sonya to cry out in pain, but she did eventually adjust and start to enjoy it. Or maybe Mandy was getting confused by the sounds she was making?

Because, oh dear God, Maryse was proving to be every bit the butt fucker she was advertised to be, effortlessly minimizing whatever pain she felt at the beginning, and then just as effortlessly maximizing the pleasure, making it extremely hard for even a veteran anal slut like Mandy Rose to resist the urge to beg to cum. Something she had to do in that moment, as she could sense Sonya wasn't ready for it. But oh God, it was maybe the hardest thing she'd ever had to do.

The French Dom certainly wasn't helping, given that she was smacking Mandy's meaty cheeks, and increasing the pace of her so slightly, making the cheeks jiggle obscenely, which was clearly a big turn on for both blondes. And everybody else watching, which was another reason it was hard to resist.

Well, all but Mistress Charlotte. Mistress Charlotte was clearly furious at Maryse for using one of her favourite fuck toys, but she didn't dare say anything. Neither did Sonya. No, they just suffered in silence, which hurt Mandy's heart, given the wonderful pleasure those two tops had given her in the past. But as much as she adored them, especially Sonya, it felt like she would truly give Maryse anything, if it meant she would get to cum.

"Make me cum, oooooooooooh please, my French Mistress, fuck me hard and make me cum." Mandy whimpered pathetically, saying whatever she had to say to get what she wanted, "Pound me hard, my French Mistress! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, pound my pooper! Slam my slutty little shit hole! Wreck it, mmmmmmmmm, fucking wreck that big fat ass! Fucking destroy it, and turned me into your anal bitch forever! And do it right in front of my girlfriend. Yesssssssssssssss, make Sonya the Queen of the Cucks by ruining her favourite fuck hole, and making it yours! All yours! Yesssssssssssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, make it yours! Make me yours! Make me your fat assed bitch! Oh please, my French Mistress, oh please, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck me!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Maryse chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Alors aidez-moi! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, rebondis ce butin sur moi! Oooooooooh oui, fais rebondir ce butin! Yesssssssssss, c'est tout, ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, rebondir! Faites rebondir ce gros cul sur moi et aidez-moi à vous faire jouir! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh ouaishhhhhhhhhhhhh, c'est tout! Sperme! Sperme comme une chienne avec une bite dans le cul! Oh oui, Then help me! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, bounce that booty back at me! Oooooooooh oui, bounce that booty! Yesssssssssss, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, bounce it! Bounce that big fat ass back at me, and help me make you cum! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Cum! Cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass! Oh oui, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Not needing to be told twice Mandy started hammering her butt back at her French Mistress's rectum wrecking thrusts, and with the same speed and force drilling Sonya's poor little ass with her fist. As a result, both members of Fire and Desire were on the edge of climax in what seemed like no time at all.

Which for better or for worse, Mandy didn't get to enjoy for very long, as the other blonde increased her pace, instantly making her cum. After that it was hard to tell what was going on, but she really tried to make her girlfriend cum, and she was pretty sure she succeeded. Maybe just one time, as all that mattered to Mandy in that moment was being able to please her wonderful new French Mistress, who was effortlessly redefining her understanding of the words anal pounding.

Maryse grinned wickedly, as she once again made a couple of anal whores cum for her. After all, Mandy Rose was nothing but a toy for her now, which she was using to anally fist Sonya Deville without even touching her. Because she was now hammering Mandy's gigantic ass with every ounce of her strength, cucking Sonya right in front of her, and the entire SmackDown women's locker room.

She was even kind of cucking Charlotte too. Oh yes, these were supposed to be The Queen's anal bitches, but right now they belong to The Sexiest of the Sexy. Just as she would use them from now on. However, whenever, and wherever she wanted. Oh yes, Fire and Desire had truly become nothing but her property.

To make that fact perfectly clear Maryse held back on her own orgasms, so she could make this a truly brutally hard butt pounding. Something that was never easy, but with all her experience, Maryse managed it. After all, compared to some of the prizes she had claimed over the years, and especially lately, these two bitches would be nothing but worthless fuck holes, with especially Mandy Rose being nothing but an ass on legs.

Oh yes, the only purpose in life this true disgrace to their gender had was to bend over for superior women. To be in orifice for their pleasure. To be a fat assed bitch for The Sexiest of the Sexy. Something that the superior woman was only too happy to tell them, in between hard slaps to that jiggling booty in front of her.

"TAKE IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUI, TAKE IT, YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE BUTT SLUT!" Maryse yelled at the top of her lungs, "MMMMMMMMMM OUI, TAKE IT UP YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT LIKE THE DISGUSTING LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE! TAKE IT, AND BECOME MY FAT ASSED BITCH! OH OUI, BECOME MINE! MINE, MINE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ALL MINE! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY FUCKING PROPERTY NOW, AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! ESPECIALLY YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND, THE QUEEN OF THE CUCKS, SONYA DEVILLE! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, AND BE MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

As always, those words combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the feeling of those giant globes jiggling against her thighs with every thrust and the obscene smacking sound they made, the hysterical cries of Fire and Desire and the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman, in this case two of them, made Maryse cum too.

Oh yes, it gave her the kind of climaxes which she could only receive from so totally owning inferior women. Especially so-called wrestlers. Or in this case, wannabes. Yes, it was so very satisfying. Especially as she pushed herself through those incredible orgasms, and onto another, and another, and another.

Obviously these pathetic wannabes were in the exact same position, but the difference being that Mandy clearly wasn't used to multitasking while being fucked in the ass. No, because while she tried to continue pleasing her girlfriend, which was just adorable, ultimately the hand slid out of Sonya's ass as Mandy collapsed face down onto the dirty floor, truly becoming nothing but a fuck hole.

Which was just fine for Maryse, as she had plenty of practice keeping asses in the air, until she was done using them. Plus, this allowed Sonya to concentrate on what her new Mistress was doing to her girl, providing a couple of extra powerful climaxes, before Maryse finally came to a stop with every inch of her strap-on buried in the other blonde's bowels.

Maryse then savoured that wonderful moment for a few long seconds, before smacking Mandy's big fat ass, and ordering, "Spread your cheeks, bitch. Both of you. Oooooooooooh oui, both of you spread your cheeks and show me my handiwork. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, fucking spread them. Oh oui, de vous étaler vos joues et me montrer mon manuel."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy whimpered in reply, when she got the chance.

Sonya bit her lip as her girl pushed her ass into the air, reached back and slowly spread her cheeks, just the way she was ordered too. The way that she had been trained to do, by Sonya, and so many other tops. Oh yes, Mandy Rose spread her meaty cheeks wide apart, exposing her gaping ass hole. God, that hole had been gaped on the daily for years, but that might be just the widest, and deepest, ever.

Fuck, she was able to see so deep into her girlfriend's butt, Sonya wouldn't be surprised if she could see into her stomach. Something which should have finally made her come to her senses, but it didn't. Just like the next humiliation that Fire and Desire had to suffer through. And the next.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmmmm, très bonne fille. Bonne petite pute, oooooooooooh oui, c'est une bonne petite salope anale. Mmmmmmmmmmm, very good girl. Good little whore, oooooooooooh oui, that's a good little anal bitch." Maryse chuckled wickedly, and then ordered, "Sonya, take pictures of my handiwork. Oh oui, take pictures of your girlfriend's gaping butt hole."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Sonya softly replied and obeyed.

Maryse chuckled with wicked delight, and then ordered, "Mandy, suck my dick. Mmmmmmmmmm oui, suck my ass flavoured dick, you little bitch! My new little ass to mouth bitch! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, suck it! Oh oui, savour the taste of your own ass. Then take it all the way down your whore throat! Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes get every drop! Every drop of your butt cream! Oh oui Mandy, suce ma bite. Mmmmmmmmmm oui, suce ma bite parfumée le cul, petite salope! Mon nouveau petit cul à bouche de salope! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, c'est tout, suce! Oh oui, savourez le goût de votre propre cul. Alors prenez-le tout le long de votre gorge de putain! Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck oui obtenir chaque goutte! Chaque goutte de votre crème pour les fesses! Ah fuck yeah, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Mandy whimpered in reply, when she got the chance.

Of course Mandy gave her reply and obeyed before the Alpha even finished speaking, which was just fine with their French Mistress, as she rewarded the other blonde for her actions by reaching down and beginning to stroke her hair. Meanwhile, the brunette quickly retrieved Maryse's phone and her own, making sure to take some shots for herself, as well as for the French Dom.

And the whole time, she never took her eyes off her girl. And why would she? Mandy was an amazing cock sucker, and once again put on one hell of a performance, from lingering on the head, to taking the dildo deep into her throat so she could get every drop of her own butt cream. Which was a sight Sonya greatly enjoyed watching, and this time was no different.

Admittedly it would be better if she was involved, especially if it was her cock Mandy was sucking. However, she found herself craving to be in Mandy's position. Just as she had throughout the night, if she was honest. Which wasn't an unusual experience for her, and after watching her girl cumming so hard and frequently her body was crying out for some attention. Oh God, more than ever before Sonya Deville wanted to be butt fucked.

She wanted it so bad, that she was even willing to beg for it, if she had too. Oh who was she kidding? Of course she'd have too. So with a soft whimper. Sonya lowered herself down to her knees, turned around so that her butt was pointing at the French Dom, and then she reached back to spread those cheeks, and then beg for what she so desperately wanted.

"Fuck me, oh please my French Mistress, fuck my ass." Sonya begged pathetically, willing to say whatever she had too if she got what she wanted, "Please? Oh please, my French Mistress, fuck me. Butt fuck me right in front of my girlfriend. It's only fair. You fucked her in front of me, so now fuck me in front of her. Or let me ride you. Or... something? Anything! Please? Oh please, fuck me."

"Non." Maryse said dismissively,

"What?" Sonya frowned.

"I said, no." Maryse smirked.

"You're... you're turning me down?" Sonya gulped nervously.

"Oui." Maryse said, before explaining, "You're just too pathetic. Maybe if your ass was fatter, or you had even won a single championship. Or won a match that actually matters. Or held any position of power. But non, you have to be the bottom of the barrel in this company, and not worth my time. But your little girlfriend? Now, she's worth my time. Oooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, her big fat ass is worth owning, and fucking, and just, mmmmmmmmm, using for my pleasure, until I'm bored with it. So that's what I'm going to do. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I'm going to use your girlfriend's big fat booty as much as I want. And do you know what you're going to do about it? Absolutely nothing. Nothing, but watch. Oh oui, you're going to live up to your true name, Queen of the Cucks. For tonight, and as long as I want."

In the long history of the WWE women's locker room, Sonya wasn't sure she'd ever heard of someone being turned down when offering up their ass. To be rejected in such a way was truly gut-wrenching, as was the fact that her girlfriend continued bobbing her head up and down the French Dom's dick the entire time, like what Sonya was going through didn't even matter to Mandy.

And from the sounds of it, the rest of her night would be like this, watching as Mandy received the attention she so desperately wanted. Which again, should have made the former MMA fighter finally fight back, only for the overwhelming humiliation, and everything that had come before, to make her cum. It wasn't very powerful, but at least it was something. Something which made her even more humiliated.