Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 11

Story Info
Maryse conquering Alexa Bliss's fat ass.
9.6k words
4.73
4.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Alexa Bliss or Nikki Cross or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alexa Bliss was happy. For the first time in a long time, she was blissfully happy, pun intended. And it wasn't the title she held, or a recent win which was making her feel that way. No, she was happy because of Nikki Cross, of all people. It was funny, but she could have never imagined herself as a tag team champion only a short while ago.

She was a single star, dammit. And she didn't share the spotlight with anyone. And yet, there she was, looking after their titles, as her girlfriend went to get them coffee. Which Alexa had assured Nikki she didn't have to do, but she had to admit, it was preferable to carrying their titles, and other stuff, just to make sure no one messed with it. Besides, there was something to be said for taking a few long seconds for self-reflection.

Before teaming up with Nikki, she'd had tremendous success, including titles, and the ability to top 99% of the women's locker room. Well, maybe 98%. And yet, none of it actually made her happy. Well, getting to ass fuck the likes of Becky Lynch, Asuka, and especially Sasha Banks had been really satisfying. But this was different. She was in love, plain and simple. And it didn't feel like anything could bring her down from this high.

Then of course, as if on cue, the latest Alpha female came into the locker room, and headed towards Alexa with a very clear intention on her face. Poor Alexa tried to tell herself to be strong, but her slutty little ass hole was already quivering in anticipation, as the much taller blonde came to tower over her.

"Bonjour, ass whore." Maryse grinned cheerfully as she approached her pray.

"What do you want... Maryse?" Alexa grumbled softly, thinking of calling her something else, but thinking better of it. Then when she got a look from the other blonde, she quickly added, "Scratch that, I know what you want. But I'm not in the mood for it. My match is next, and I need to focus on that. So... please, just leave me alone."

There was a brief pause, then Maryse moved closer and questioned with a growl, "Are you sure that's how you want to speak to your Alpha?"

"Oh, trust me, that was me being nice." Alexa growled in warning, "You should hear me when I'm being mean."

"Oh, I would like to see you try." Maryse chuckled, stepping into Alexa's personal space, and taunting her, "Mmmmmmmmmm, mais nous savons tous les deux ce que tu veux vraiment, n'est-ce pas? Ooooooooooh oui, tu veux que quelqu'un soit méchant avec toi. Quelqu'un pour être méchant avec ton gros cul dégoûtant et te traiter comme la méchante petite pute anale que tu es! Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, c'est ce que tu veux.
De quoi as-tu besoin. N'est-ce pas, salope? Mmmmmmmmmm, but we both know what you really want, don't we? Oooooooooooh oui, you want someone to be mean to you. Someone to be mean to this big, fat, disgusting ass of yours, and treat you like the nasty little anal whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, that's what you want. What you need. Isn't it, bitch?"

"Ah fuck!" Poor Alexa gasped loudly when Maryse emphasized her words by grabbing onto her butt, and giving it a good squeeze to emphasize her words, while grinning down at her. Then, instead of slapping that smug face or yelling abuse at her, Alexa pathetically whimpered, "Please Mistress, I... I can't. I'm with Nikki now. So I-"

"I don't give a fuck who's been keeping this ass loose for me. It's mine." Maryse growled, gleefully reminding her pray, as she continued groping that big booty, "I am the Alpha female of the entire WWE. Now, then, and forever. Ça veut dire que je possède ce gros cul gros et dégoûtant. Et tous les autres connards de cette entreprise. Ooooooooooooh oui, vous n'êtes rien d'autre que mes salopes anales. Quelque chose que vous semblez avoir oublié, mais je n'ai aucun problème à vous le rappeler.
Non, mmmmmmmmmm, je te le rappellerai toute la nuit. Oh oui, penche-toi salope. Je suis sur le point de te remettre à ta place. That means I own this big, fat, disgusting ass. And every other ass in this company. Ooooooooooooh oui, you're nothing but my anal sluts. Something you seem to have forgotten, but I have no problem reminding you. Non, mmmmmmmmmm, I will remind you all night long. Oh oui, bend over bitch. I'm about to put you back in your place."

There was a brief pause, then against her better judgment, Alexa presented a counter offer, "Just, just let me get through my match. Then we can go to your hotel room, and I swear, I'll do anything you want."

"You will do whatever I want, regardless." Maryse huffed with annoyance, before sighing, "But I suppose it will not be worth the hassle from management, if they find me keeping you from your match. Very well, you may go. But I expect you to be in my room in half an hour. Et dans tous les cas, cela aura des conséquences, ooooooooooooh oui, donc je vous suggère de ne pas empirer les choses sur vous-même.
Oh oui, rends-toi facile et apporte-moi ce gros cul rapidement, mmmmmmmmmm, oui, j'ai beaucoup de projets pour ça. Oh oui, plein de plans magnifiques. And either way, this will have consequences, ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, so I suggest you don't make it worse on yourself. Oh oui, make it easy on yourself, and bring me this big fat ass promptly, mmmmmmmmmm, oui, I have a lot of plans for it. Oh oui, lots of magnifique plans."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa said with false sweetness, then added for good measure, "Thank you, my French Mistress."

Which was deeply annoying to Alexa, especially given the fact that she basically had to lose on purpose, just to make sure she met her dead-line on time. Worse, she told Nikki that she would see her later, that management wanted to see her right now. She shouldn't have to lie, not about this. However, if she knew the truth, Nikki would insist on going with her. Yes, that shouldn't be a big deal, as Nikki had seen her bottom before.

Hell, Nikki was even the top in their relationship, But Maryse was a legendary top, and Alexa didn't want the woman she loved to see her bottom that hard. Maybe even break. Or worse, be broken right along with her, depriving Alexa of her favourite top.

Of course, it was also frustrating, because Maryse was an obnoxious bitch, who would make Alexa's night a living hell. She should know, she had specialized in doing the same thing, not so long ago. Also, she had received similar treatment countless times. Which was unfortunately, why she knew that she would love every single second of it.

Hell, this was something that Alexa had dreamed of, and as she got closer to her destination, the more excited she became. Especially when she knocked on the door and pushed it open, to find Maryse sitting on her hotel room bed, with a smug smile on her face. God, Alexa wanted to smack that look off her face so bad. But she didn't. No, she shut the door behind her, and then close the distance between them.

"You're late." Maryse scolded softly as Alexa approached.

"By what? A minute?" Alexa grumbled, after glancing at the clock on the bedside table.

"I shouldn't have waited until the hotel room. Oh oui, clearly you're in need of discipline, which someone should have given you much sooner. Je n'aurais pas dû attendre la chambre d'hôtel. Oh oui, clairement tu as besoin de discipline, que quelqu'un aurait dû te donner bien plus tôt." Maryse said, pointing out, "You should already be grovelling before me, begging forgiveness."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa rolled her eyes, getting the hint.

Arguably it was less of a hint, and more of a direct command. Which again, infuriated Alexa, yet unfortunately turned her on. Which was why she didn't hesitate to obey. No, the multiple times women's champion and Alpha female dropped down to her knees, and started kissing the feet of the current women's champion and Alpha female. Or more accurately, kissing her boots.

Part of Alexa enjoyed that, but it was also part of her which was hoping that her French Mistress would remove her footwear. She wasn't even that into feet, but if she was going to do this, she might as well do it right. But for better or worse, the French Dom was eager to move onto something else.

"Pathétique." Maryse huffed, "Oh oui, truly pathetic. Tu ne t'excuses même pas de m'avoir manqué de respect, comme un connard sans valeur comme tu devrais le faire en ce moment. Et me remerciant de perdre mon temps avec toi. You are not even apologizing for showing me disrespect, as a worthless fuck hole like you should be doing right now. And thanking me for wasting my time on you."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa again said with false sweetness, in between kisses to those boots, then added for good measure, "Thank you, my French Mistress."

"Silence!" Maryse snapped, "You are obviously in need of some serious training. But I can't be bothered to give it to you right now. Not until you prove yourself worthy. Vous avez évidemment besoin d'une formation sérieuse. Mais je ne peux pas me donner la peine de vous le donner maintenant. Pas avant d'avoir prouvé que vous en valiez la peine. Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, tu peux prouver que tu en es digne, en me montrant la seule chose que tu aies une valeur. Ooooooooooooh oui, montre moi ce cul. Montre-moi ton gros cul dégoûtant. Allez, lève-toi, tourne-toi et montre-moi. Ohhhhhhhhh oui, c'est ça. Non, mmmmmmmm, n'enlevez pas vos vêtements. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, tu es un prix délicieux, je souhaite me déballer.
Oh oui, bonne fille. Bonne petite pute au gros cul! Ha ha ha ha! Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, you can prove yourself worthy, by showing me the only thing you have a value. Ooooooooooooh oui, show me that ass. Show me that big fat disgusting ass of yours. Come on, stand up, turn around, and show me. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, that's it. Non, mmmmmmmmm, do not remove your clothes. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, you are a yummy prize, I wish to unwrap myself. Oh oui, good girl. Good little fat assed whore! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa replied, when she had the chance.

Her words pretty much went unnoticed by her French Mistress, as the annoying bitch continue to ramble in French. However, in a way that only added to the enjoyment, especially as Alexa said those words, then did as she was told. Namely, standing up and turning around, providing the ass obsessed Dom with that big bubble butt of hers. Something which unsurprisingly pleased her greatly.

Yes, she was blathering in French, at the time, but the message was pretty clear. Both given the tone of her voice, and the way she grabbed onto Alexa's ass cheeks and began greedily groping them for everything she was worth. Which was something which lasted a few long minutes, before her pants and panties were pulled down, and her cheeks were spread, exposing her most private hole.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est ça? Pas de prise? Oh mon Dieu, c'est une honte totale! Ah fuck! What's this? No plug? Oh my God, this is a total disgrace!" Maryse exclaimed angrily, quickly adding, "Oh oui, an ass this big, fat and disgusting should always be stretched and ready for superior women to use for their pleasure. Either because this whore hole is gaping from previously being used, or it is plugged. Ooooooooooh oui, anything else, is unacceptable.
No wonder you're allow such delusions of being anything other than a cock sleeve. God, if I'd known you were being this much of a disgrace, I would have claimed and punished you long ago. Oh well, mmmmmmmmm, now, I shall make up for lost time. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, I shall make up for lost time, by giving you the punishment you so richly deserve."

It was telling that Maryse mostly stuck to English this time. And that she didn't bother with orders. No, she just roughly forced Alexa Bliss to bend over her knee. Something that Alexa would've done if ordered too, both because she was bound by the law of the locker room to do so, and because honestly, she really wanted to find out exactly what the infamous Maryse was truly capable of.

In every possible way. However, there was something to be said for this forceful treatment. Just like there was something to be said for the French Dom going back to the groping, and thus teasing her as much as possible, before finally giving her the first hard strike.

To be fair, if she had been wearing a plug, Maryse would have probably complained about it not being big enough, or maybe that it was there at all, and Alexa should have assumed that she wanted to prepare that big booty herself. Because again, it was exactly the kind of thing that Alexa had enjoyed doing to the women she had topped.

Just like she'd enjoyed feeling up their asses right before lifting her hand high in the air, and bringing it crashing down on those cheeks. It was a little something she had learnt from Charlotte, who had so recently gotten a taste of her own medicine from the intimidating Maryse. Something the former women's champion and Alpha female very much welcomed, even if she did let out a loud cry when that first strike finally came.

Maryse always enjoy just staring at a big fat ass, but with this ass, she just couldn't keep her hands off of it. Hell, half the time she was using both of her hands to greedily grope it, like the big piece of meat it was. Which included when she finally got the spanking underway. Which admittedly, was always the case during the early part of a spanking, so she could really draw out the delicious humiliation.

However, she really did take particular pleasure in this, given this wasn't just another piece of big fat disgusting ass. No, this booty was perfectly sized, somehow remaining well-toned and firm, while still having a drool worthy amount of jiggle to it. God, Maryse couldn't wait to feel those cheeks against her thighs.

Of course, there was a lot of things she was greatly looking forward to with this perfect anal bitch, and this was definitely one of them. So as much as she wanted to get to the more mutually pleasurable things, Maryse equally made sure to spend plenty of time savouring this particular heaven. Then again, at the same time, she tried not to get so lost in groping that fat butt, that she completely forgot about hitting it.

Well, she might've slacked off a little bit, but hopefully she made up for it with particularly hard strikes when they did come. And of course, while it was almost physically painful, she eventually phased out that groping, and more importantly, the pauses in between strikes.

She didn't give it everything that she had, at least not right until the end, given that Alexa had been a good little butt bitch, for the most part. Sure, others might've earned a harder spanking with the same actions, but again, this was a truly first-class piece of ass meat, and Maryse was willing to cut her some slack. Then again, that might have been seen as a punishment for this top-tier bottom.

Especially given how obviously wet this treatment was getting her. Which was why eventually the French Dom started to dish out everything she had, with some very enjoyable results. At least for her, which as always, was the most important thing. No, Alexa loved it too, as was made clear by her cries.

Which continued being mostly of pain, but as during the rest of the spanking, there was more than a hint of pleasure. Which was especially impressive now Maryse was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize that butt. So much so, it actually hurt her hand a little. But it was totally worth it, given the wonderful sounds it made. Both out of Alexa's mouth, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh.

Then there was the way those meaty cheeks turned a beautiful shade of red, and most of all, jiggled more obscenely than before. Oh yes, it was all so wonderful, something that Maryse never, ever wanted to end. And yet at the same time, her mouth watered at the thought of what she would be doing next.

Alexa was very much in the same boat, with the only difference being that she was deeply ashamed of herself for enjoying this so much. She had tried so hard to be a top, and put her pathetic NXT run behind her, but no matter how hard she tried, she still enjoyed this kind of thing. Fuck, it was bad enough that she was addicted to anal sex, but at least that could make her cum.

Meanwhile, this was just pure pain and humiliation. Which, in moments like this, almost felt like it could make her cum. However, for better or for worse, before that could happen, it was abruptly ended, and she was just left wallowing in the shame of having enjoyed such a thing. And worse, deeply looking forward to what else the infamous Maryse had planned for her poor little butt.

What was definitely for the better, was that unlike Charlotte or Sasha in the past, Maryse wasn't simply content to admire her handiwork, and then move onto the next stage. No, instead she went back to the greedy groping, and while that was initially painful, it effortlessly massaged a lot of the pain away. And it was in the form of humiliation, which again Alexa got off on.

Well, not to the point that she would cum, but that was a good thing, as it meant that ultimately when she did cum, it would be the kind of glorious climax that she could only receive from butt sex. Then all of a sudden, she received another hard strike, although for better or for worse, this was just to emphasize Maryse's next words.

"Bend over, you little bitch!" Maryse ordered gleefully, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, bend over like the bitch you are! Oh yes, I want you on your hands and knees in the centre of that bed. Nice and ready for me to fuck! Ooooooooooooh oui, fuck you in the ass, like a nasty little anal whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, Alexa, mmmmmmmmmm, time to use you like the pathetic anal whore you are. And make you my anal whore! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, penche-toi comme la chienne que tu es!
Oh oui, je te veux à quatre pattes au centre de ce lit. Agréable et prêt pour moi à baiser! Ooooooooooooh yes, baise-toi dans le cul, comme une vilaine petite pute anale! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh merde oui, Alexa, mmmmmmmmmm, il est temps de t'utiliser comme la pathétique pute anale que tu es. Et fais de toi ma pute anale!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa replied, when she had the chance.

When she had the chance, Alexa awkwardly got off of her French Mistress's lap, got onto the bed and crawled into the centre of it. She then waited patiently for the taller blonde to join her, turning her head in the process to unsurprisingly see the other blonde retrieving a strap-on dildo, attaching it to herself, and covering it with lube. Maryse's eyes were clearly locked onto Alexa's brutalized butt during this, and thus admiring her handiwork.

So, in turn, Alexa was free to admire that weapon of ass destruction. The type of thing that most women couldn't take in their pussies, and yet Alexa's slutty little butt hole would take it no problem. In fact, the thought was making her quiver with anticipation.

That was even more the case when the French Dom got onto the bed behind her, and then lowered her mouth downwards to give her some much welcomed preparation. However, instead of going for her real target right away, the infamous Maryse pressed one long, lingering kiss to those meaty cheeks, which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another.

Not that Alexa was truly complaining, and in fact, it was the exact opposite. Oh yes, she was crying out joyfully at this gentle treatment. And she totally got it. She got like this when presented with the big bottoms of Becky, Bayley, etc. Alexa was just eager to feel that tongue against her ass hole, and then inevitably pushing through it and into her slutty little bottom.

Maryse was deeply ashamed by these actions, as more than anything else, this was the kind of thing which could be considered submissive. And it was just so obscene to literally kiss an ass, and even rub her face in it, as she eventually did with this big bubble butt. However, other so-called tops had done far worse. Hell, Alexa claim to be a top, or at least a switch, and she was currently preparing for her butt to be fucked.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers