Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But ultimately, Maryse just couldn't care how bad this made her look, not when it felt so good. Oh yes, Maryse allowed herself a few moments just to be completely lost in her lust for those meaty cheeks, before pulling them apart with both hands, and attacking her true target.

Which was of course, Alexa Bliss's butt hole, which she spat on a couple of times, before rubbing in that saliva with her tongue. She even repeated the process a few times, before focusing in on swirling that tongue around her target, as well as simply up and down. Something which unsurprisingly, had Alexa crying out, whimpering and moaning with joy.

Admittedly, that didn't really prove much, given that Maryse greatly enjoyed making her bitches rim her. However, they both knew where this was going. What this was in preparation for. And there could be absolutely no doubt that this anal whore was really looking forward to being used for her true purpose, and become just another fat assed bitch in the collection of The Sexiest of the Sexy.

Of course, the sounds of enjoyment only increased, when Maryse pushed her tongue into Alexa's slutty ass hole. Something which proved incredibly easy, despite Maryse doing it far earlier than she would've liked. Then again, there would be plenty of time to dish out a nice, long butt munching to this tasty treat, when it was truly hers.

And as this proved, it did not require a lot of preparation. Oh yes, multiple times former champion and Alpha female, Alexa Bliss once again proved herself to be a shameless anal whore, as the tongue of her new Dom easily slipped all the way inside her ass, as deep as it could go. Then the current champion and Alpha female pumped that slutty little fuck hole for a few long minutes. Which maybe longer than the rest of the rimming combined.

Then Maryse ultimately swapped her tongue for a finger inside that slutty little fuck hole, finding it just as easy. So much so, it wasn't long before she was adding a second finger, and also finding that an easy addition. It was a little harder with the following fingers, but even then Maryse was able to do it. Making it very, very tempting to give this whore hole an entire fist, or even two.

However, that wasn't her preferred version of anal destruction. So, after silently fingering that slutty little bitch hole for a few long minutes, Maryse pulled her fingers out, sucked them clean, and then gave Alexa the command that she had no doubt been waiting for.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Maryse ordered with a wicked chuckle, "Mmmmmmmmmmm ouissssssssssssssssssssssssssss, rends-moi agréable et facile d'entrer dans ce trou de pute que tu appelles un trou du cul. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, écarte les joues, Alexa. Ouaishhhhhhhhhh, c'est ça, oooooooooooh, bonne fille. Il est grand temps qu' Alexa Bliss devienne ma chienne aimant l'anal au gros cul. Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, make it nice and easy for me to get into this whore hole you call an ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, spread your cheeks, Alexa. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, oooooooooooh, good girl. It is long overdue for Alexa Bliss to become my fat assed anal loving bitch."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa replied, when she had the chance.

Alexa really loved hearing dominant women say those things to her, especially as in this case, as with many others, the Dom doing it emphasized her words by placing her lubed up dick in between her cheeks and slid it up and down, meaning that the former Alpha female and champion was nothing but a bun in a hotdog. In fact, made her whimper the desire. Something she did again, when she finally did as she was told.

When she finally reached back, grabbed onto her butt cheeks, and spread them as wide apart as she could. In the process Alexa buried her face in the bed sheets with shame, and waited to be used for the other woman's pleasure. And not just any woman, but the infamous super top, now simply known as Maryse.

Thankfully she wasn't waiting long, Alexa crying out with pure joy as her most private hole began stretching for an invading object. Which in turn, of course had Maryse chuckling wickedly that anyone would actually enjoy such a thing. Ironically, Alexa vividly remembered mocking the likes of Bayley and Becky for doing the exact same thing, even though she had been doing it before then, back in NXT.

And now of course, she was right back to it. Back to being Lexi the butt slut, who actually enjoyed the feeling of her shit hole being stretched. Hell, she even enjoyed it when that most private of holes stretched wide enough to allow the head of Maryse's cock to slide through it, and into her tailpipe.

Something which had the French Dom chuckling wickedly, and dishing out more verbal humiliation. However, it was all in French, so Alexa couldn't really understand it. Which was unfortunate, as again, she actually enjoyed that kind of thing. However, given that tone of voice, the idea behind these words was pretty clear.

There was then another pause, allowing both of them to savour this precious moment, and then to Alexa's surprise, instead of gentle butt stuffing, Maryse delivered a series of hard thrusts, which buried the rest of that dildo deep within the bowels of the other blonde. Which should've been unbearable, but not for Lexi the butt slut.

No, to her incredible shame, Alexa found herself crying out in mostly pleasure as her booty was absolutely brutalize that way. Sure, there was an undertone of pain, but it was drowned out by her clear enjoyment. Which was disgraceful, even by the standards of the female wrestlers of the WWE.

Then again, Lexi the butt slut used to be the biggest ass whore in the company, especially back in NXT. And apparently, she had returned to that role, even more than she thought she had. And to be fair, this made a nice change of pace from the gentle butt fuckings she would receive from her precious Nikki. Which was a thought which made her smiled dreamily, even as her tormentor switched back to English, to maximize the humiliation.

"Sooooooooooooo easy! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, you take it so easy!" Maryse cackled with almost a delirious level of enjoyment, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ah fuck, you take it so easily up your butt. Wow, I knew you had no shame, self-respect or dignity, but wow. Just how many times have you been butt fucked? Over a billion? Perhaps even a trillion? Mmmmmmmmm, higher than you can count, that's for sure.
Which seems only right, as this ass is obviously designed for fucking. Maybe even more obvious than the rest. But... fuck Alexa, you are truly a disgrace to wrestling, our gender, and the entire species. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh you are, mmmmmmmmmm, but don't worry, your new Alpha female intends to see you get used for the only purpose you could possibly ever have, ha ha ha ha! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, so shut up and take it, bitch! Take it like the fat assed bitch you are!"

Maryse pushed the hands of her latest anal bitch away from her cheeks in record time, so she could smack that big fat booty, and fondle it lustfully with her hands. Something she kept doing, as she slowly began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the strap-on to slide in and out of the inferior woman's ass hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

And of course, she spread those cheeks for the occasion, so she could get the perfect view of that initial thrust. Actually, she did it for quite a few of them, and kept going back to it, in between regular strikes, and groping. Just anything which would enhance her own enjoyment, really. Well that, and put the once mighty Alexa Bliss in her place.

It was truly laughable to think that someone like this had ever been a champion, let alone an Alpha female. And yet, from what Maryse had been told, somehow this perfect piece of butt had deluded herself and others into believing she was a top, despite having an ass which literally looked like it was made for fucking. Maryse had always had a twisted fascination with other girl's asses, especially the big fat disgusting ones.

The term disgusting might just be to make herself feel better, although Alexa Bliss's bubble butt really did make all the rest look disgusting. It was perfectly sized, somehow staying the firm and perky, while being round and full, providing the best jiggle the French Dom had ever seen. And that was really, really saying something.

Hell, of all the many, many delusional bottoms Maryse had put in their places, Alexa might be the most delusional, and certainly another big indication of why the WWE women's locker room was in desperate need of a real Alpha female to take charge.

Luckily Maryse had ascended to her rightful place in the hierarchy, had removed anyone who was even slightly threatening to her, and leaving her with nothing but ass meat like Alexa Bliss, to use for her pleasure. And she valiantly promised that she would use all her powers to make sure that cock starving asses like this one would never go hungry again. Especially, given that it was so much fun feeding them.

Which was something that Alexa definitely approved of, given how blissfully happy she was moaning throughout this. Hell, even during the brutal butt stuffing, this shameless ass whore had whimpered, cried out in pure pleasure. Oh yes, she was truly worthy of the name Lexi the butt slut. Hell, she even whimpered in disappointment when the initial sodomizing was slow and gentle.

Maryse wasn't even trying to show mercy, instead just giving herself the pleasure of watching that dick slowly slide into that forbidden hole. And yet, this little anal bitch lifted herself up onto all fours without permission, and started bouncing back and forth. Something which was ironic, given that was the moment the hotel room door opened, revealing a familiar face.

"Nikki!" Alexa blushed, when she saw her girl standing before her, "I can explain."

"Alexa, it's okay." Nikki said sweetly, quickly closing the door behind her, locking it behind them, and cupping Alexa's face, "I know how much you love getting yer bum stuffed. And she's the Alpha. AND Maryse. No wonder you couldn't resist. Mmmmmmmmm, and you look so hot, taking her cock. I mean, you always look hot, but-"

"Really?" Maryse questioned with disgust, "You're not even a little bothered by this?"

"Why would I be?" Nikki questioned brightly, "This shit happens all the time. I mean, how long were you in the WWE for? You must know better than anyone?"

There was a brief pause, then Maryse snorted with disgust, "Back in my day, women at least had the decency to be ashamed about it, before I broke them. Mmmmmmmmm, but it seems that all that is left of you bitches is mindless anal sluts. Oooooooooooh oui, which makes you easy to conquer, but also a little, boring."

"I can fake it, if you like?" Nikki offered, trying to be helpful, and failing miserably.

"That's okay, I have other ways of humiliating you." Maryse grinned wickedly, before ordering, "Go over to my bag, and get out the first strap-on you see."

There was another brief pause, as Nikki was unable to hide her surprise, but then quickly replied and obeyed, "Erm, yes, my French Mistress. Absolutely."

"No, not that one, stupide." Maryse scolded a few times, before Nikki retrieved the right one, "Yes, that one. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, strap it on, and show your girlfriend."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Nikki replied and obeyed, this time a little uneasily.

Nikki had to look over the device in her hand a little first, as she really was unsure what to make of it. She had seen one before, while online shopping for sex toys, but the women's locker room was so set in it's ways, she hadn't seen anyone use one before. And to be fair, there was a good reason for that, as was proven by the look on Alexa's face when she came to stand in front of her. And more to the point, Maryse.

Who was unable to control her laughter, for a good few minutes, and Nikki didn't blame her. Hell, she kind of felt like she had a trunk. But if the Alpha female wanted her to wear a face dildo, she would of course use one. Especially if it meant that she would get to use it on Alexa's perfect little bubble butt.

"Ha ha ha ha, you look ridiculous. So ridiculous." Maryse finally started getting herself under control, "Oh oui, so ridiculous, and so very pathetic... that you actually deserve a reward. Oh oui, get over here, and butt fuck your girlfriend with your face, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm oui, viens ici, et encule ta copine avec ton visage."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Nikki replied and obeyed, this time without hesitation.

Of course, Maryse seemed in no hurry to pull out of that perfect little fuck hole, and only really did so when Nikki had her new 'nose' lubed up and ready to go. She then pressed the tip of that dildo against her girl's already gaping back door, and slowly began pushing forwards, resulting in a soft cry of pleasure from all three of them. Which was wonderful, even under these weird circumstances. Then again, Nikki kind of loved it.

After all, she was getting the best possible look at Alexa's butt hole, effortlessly swallowing every inch of that dick, like the well-trained and greedy little fuck hole it was always meant to be. And honestly, it was easily the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Except maybe with a traditional strap-on, and that was something she could feel more proud of doing.

Although there was definitely something to be said for all of this, especially as Maryse continue to provide commentary, "Oh oui, stuff that ass! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, stuff it full of that big dick! Oooooooooooooh fuck. Ha ha ha ha, she takes it so easy, non? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, you're girlfriend is such a shameless anal whore, Nikki. And you can't satisfy her. No, mmmmmmmmm, she needs a real woman, like me, to fuck that big fat disgusting ass of hers, and treat her like the piece of fuck meat she is! And everyone else! Oh oui, Alexa Bliss needs to be butt fucked by everyone! She's that much of an ass whore, ha ha ha ha! Oh oui, bourre ce cul!
Mmmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhhhh, bourre-le plein de cette grosse bite! Ooooooooooooh putain. Ha ha ha ha, elle le prend si facilement, non? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ouissssssssssss, ta petite amie est une pute anale tellement éhontée, Nikki. Et vous ne pouvez pas la satisfaire. Non, mmmmmmmmmm, elle a besoin d'une vraie femme, comme moi, pour baiser son gros cul dégoûtant et la traiter comme le morceau de viande qu'elle est! Et tout le monde! Oh oui, Alexa Bliss a besoin de se faire enculer par tout le monde! Elle est tellement putain de cul, ha ha ha ha!"

As much as Nikki always enjoyed that kind of encouragement, she was far more focused on sliding every inch of that dildo into Alexa's bitch hole, and then eventually fucking it. Although when the butt stuffing was complete, she did pause to savour the moment.

Which was something that was pretty much standard, except this time, Nikki's face was buried between those meaty cheeks, which was definitely a plus as far as she was concerned. Hell, for a while there, the tag champion was pausing again, so she could feel those cheeks against her face again. Plus, it was a great way to tease her partner, the little anal whore whimpering pathetically, making it crystal clear that she just wanted to be fucked.

This was something that Nikki was only too happy to oblige, and eventually she stuck to thrusting that dildo in and out of Alexa's ass at a slow and steady pace. From the sounds of it, her girl was more than ready for more, but Nikki would never dream of giving it to her without permission from the Alpha female.

Hell, even if Maryse hadn't been here, Nikki would have likely teased Alexa as close to the edge of orgasm as possible, before actually letting her cum. And it was surprising just how much work Maryse let Nikki do towards that. Probably, because she found it amusing the way the Scottish woman's head was bouncing up and down, like some kind of woodpecker. But it was still very much appreciated. As was the fact that inevitably, the French Dom re-joined the fun.

"Get on your back, Nikki." Maryse ordered with a wicked chuckle, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, roll over like a good little doggy. Non! Mmmmmmmmm, non, ne sortez pas cette bite. Je veux que chaque pouce reste profondément dans ce gros cul dégoûtant. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, reste là-dedans, pendant que tu es sur le dos, pour que je puisse t'utiliser comme un gode humain, pour doubler le cul de ta copine avec! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ouaishhhhhhhhhh, tu veux te faire enculer deux fois dans ton gros cul de salope, n'est-ce pas Alexa? Baisée dans le cul, comme une pute? Comme la putain de pute anale que tu es? Hein?
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh oui, Lexi la salope adore ça! Non, don't take that cock out. I want every inch to stay deep in that big fat disgusting ass. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, stay in there, while you're on your back, so I can use you as a human dildo, to double butt fuck your girlfriend with! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you want to be double fucked in your big fat slutty ass, don't you Alexa? Fucked in the ass, like a whore? Like the fucking anal whore you are? Huh? Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, Lexi the butt slut loves that shit!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Nikki replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

"Oh yes, my French Mistress. Oh please, double butt fuck me like the whore I am." Alexa replied enthusiastically, when she had the chance, "Fuck me in the ass like the anal whore I am! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, use two cocks! Use two cocks to fuck my butt, at the same time. I'm a total anal slut, oooooooooooh, who loves two big dicks inside her booty at the same time. Please, my French Mistress, use my own girlfriend to double stuff my whore hole! Please? Oh please, destroy my fucking shit-pipe, and make me yours! Just another one of your fat assed bitches! Ah fuck! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, FUCK ME!"

"Disgusting whore." Maryse snorted in the middle of Alexa's encouragement, and ordered, "Oh oui, tellement dégoûtant. Nikki, spread your girlfriend's cheeks. Oui, make it easy for me to double ass fuck her."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Nikki replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Maryse smiled widely and wickedly, as Nikki reached up, grabbed onto Alexa's ass cheeks and slowly spread them apart, giving the superior woman the best look possible at that cute little bitch hole, already widely stretching for a dildo. It was the kind of sight The Sexiest of the Sexy lived for, so she of course just stared at it for a few long seconds, maybe a full minute, before taking aim.

Something she did nice and slowly, mostly just to savour doing something so twisted. However, double anal was a big deal, and while Lexi the butt slut had clearly experienced it before, and was eager to experience it again, it likely hadn't happened nearly often enough. At least lately, which was something else that Maryse definitely plan to change.

As a general rule, Maryse hated to share her fuck toys. Yes, there was a way to do double anal without it really counting as sharing, at least in her opinion, this included. However, in that moment, The Sexiest of the Sexy almost wished there was someone on her level around here, so they could give Alexa Bliss's perfect little bubble butt the rectum wrecking it so richly deserved.

Alas, there wasn't anyone even close. Although luckily for all involved, Maryse headways around that. This included. Oh yes, she was going to brutalize this perfect little piece of ass all by herself. And use this bitch's girlfriend to do it, making it even more sweet. Which was really saying something.

Just like the fact that Alexa Bliss's butt look beautiful with a cock in it was proof that she was a natural anal whore, the shameless bottom proved herself a natural double anal whore when it was just as beautiful to see her bitch hole stretch for a second dick. Something which would have had even actual prostitutes crying out in pain, and yet, Alexa Bliss mostly cried out in pleasure.