Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, there was a initial cry of pain once Maryse's strap-on slid through that back door and into that back passage, but even in this extreme moments, there was an undertone of pleasure to it. Which would normally have Maryse taunting her victim, especially as it was followed up by whimpers and moans of definite pleasure. However, the Alpha female was just too preoccupied with staring at the beautiful sight in front of her.

Because Maryse loved watching inch after inch of her strap-on cock disappearing into an inferior woman's ass hole, especially when it was a female wrestler. And having it being a second dildo, sliding in alongside the first, just might make it even better. Just one was enough for total conquest, but two was just such a wonderful extreme. Maryse could never truly decide which was better, but in this wonderful moment, she couldn't imagine anything better.

Hell, she kind of wished it could last forever. But for better or for worse, as her thighs eventually came to rest against those cheeks, announcing that the double butt stuffing was complete. Which of course, she just had to taunt this anal slut about.

"That's it, that's it, that's fucking it, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, every inch!" Maryse exclaimed excitedly, before laughing cruelly, "Ha ha ha ha, oh oui, every inch of two cocks, buried deep inside of this slutty little shit-pipe. Just as it should be! Ha ha ha ha, oh oui, chaque centimètre carré de deux bites, enfouies profondément à l'intérieur de cette petite pipe à merde salope. Comme il se doit! Oh oui, le bubble butt d'Alexa Bliss était clairement fait pour prendre de la bite. Toutes les lutteuses le sont. Mmmmmmmmm, mais ce cul? Ce gros cul parfait, a été fait pour les prendre deux à la fois. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, ce trou de baise lâche a été fait pour prendre deux bites à la fois.
Faire de vous le plus bas des bas. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, et maintenant The Sexiest of the Sexy va le prouver, en baisant deux fois ce trou de salope! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh putain ouais, prends-le, salope! Prends-le! Putain, prends-le! Oh oui, Alexa Bliss's bubble buttt was clearly made to take cock. All female wrestlers are. Mmmmmmmmm, but this ass? This big fat perfect ass, was made to take them two at a time. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, this loose fuck hole was made to take two cocks at a time. Making you the lowest of the low. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, and now The Sexiest of the Sexy will prove it, by double fucking this bitch hole! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it, bitch! Take it! Fucking take it!"

Alexa loved having her rectum so over stuffed with cock. It made her feel like such a little anal whore, especially when the woman doing it to her was dishing out such wonderful verbal humiliation, as Maryse was once again doing. Also once again she pushed those hands away from those cheeks, so she could fondle and spank them herself.

And of course, Maryse paused to savour the moment, which was good, because Alexa loved doing the exact same thing. But also, it was some much-needed mercy for her poor little butt. Because as much as she loved this kind of abuse, there was only so much anyone could take. Plus, with her hands free, Nikki was nice enough to reach upwards and start caressing her girl's tits, helping to relax Lexi the butt slut.

Then once the French Dom finally began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the double butt fucking, Alexa whimpered, cried out and even moaned in mostly pleasure. Even though those dildos were so tightly packed in together, both of them were moving at the same time, so it was literally like her French Mistress was fucking her ass with two cocks.

Honestly, she would prefer it if Nikki was a more active participant in this. Of course, she would prefer it if her girl was able to kiss her right now, or even be the one doing the majority of the anal pounding. Although she was really grateful for what she did get, which was blissful, for quite a while, pun intended.

Of course, that need only grew, until it became overwhelming. But, that was to be expected, and Lexi the butt slut had been trained long ago to hold back for as long as possible, to maximize the enjoyment for her betters. For the superior women of NXT, who had used her bubble butt for their pleasure on the daily.

And with the much taller blonde behind her, and currently using her ass hole as the fuck hole it was always meant to be, it was easy to imagine herself right back in her NXT days. The main differences being that she had someone in her corner, and more importantly, her current tormentor had conquered her previous ones, truly making Maryse the best of the best. Which may be more than anything else, was the thing which finally made Alexa crack.

"Fuck me, ooooooooooooooh, fuck me harder! Please, my French Mistress, pound my slutty little butt hole, and make me cum!" Alexa desperately pleaded, telling Maryse what she wanted to hear, but at least in that moment definitely meaning every word of it, "Make me your bitch, just like the rest. No, mmmmmmmmm, you're the alpha. That means I'm already yours. Already your fat assed bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, but please, please, please, make it official.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make it official by wrecking my fucking shit hole with two big dicks! Your big bowel-ruining dicks! Oh yes, double fuck my ass hard and deep, and make me cum like the double anal whore I am, that I was always meant to be. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, make me your double anal whore! Yours! Make me yours, in front of my girl. Oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Lexi the butt slut got exactly what she so desperately needed. Namely, her French Mistress ever so slowly increasing the pace, which was more than enough to render her completely incoherent, and more importantly, to make her cum. She then came over and over again, as Maryse effortlessly sodomized her to the point that she could no longer think coherently.

Which admittedly was a daily occurrence for Lexi the butt slut. However, this anal pounding was so brutal, and yet skilled, that she retroactively truly meant her words. Hell, she might have meant them at the time. Because she really did want to be a fat assed bitch, more than anything, and she could take comfort in the fact that she would almost certainly be one from now on.

Maryse had never failed to break anyone, and she certainly wasn't about to start now. Hell, it almost felt like it had never been more important, given that she was dealing with a truly perfect piece of ass, which seemed as though it had been designed for her pleasure, and her pleasure alone.

However, at the same time, it was also clear that Alexa Bliss was the kind of anal whore who needed something in her perfect ass 24/7, and while there was no one else truly worthy to top her, Maryse was sure she could find others willing to abuse this hole. Nikki included. And she would use them just like this, and in other ways, to assure Alexa Bliss never again forgot the fact that she was a pure bottom, with an ass literally made to be fucked hard and deep.

Which was something that she was achieving with the current anal pounding. So much so, it was agonizing not to cum to quickly, and even with all her experience, it took everything Maryse had to be able to control herself. Again, that heavenly booty just had the perfect amount of jiggle against her thighs, and her hand as she smacked it. Which looked and felt amazing. And Alexa was just cumming so hard, and all over her girlfriend's face.

Then there were the wonderful sounds she was making, and just the sheer joy of brutally double butt fucking an inferior woman. Especially as it wasn't just a female wrestler, but somehow a former champion and Alpha female. All of which ultimately she just had to go out in style, namely by yelling abuse at the whore directly in front of them. And her little girlfriend.

"MINE! THIS BIG FAT PERFECT ASS IS MINE!" Maryse yelled with wicked delight, sticking to English to get her point across more, "OOOOOOOOOOOH OUI, THIS BIG FAT PERFECT BOOTY IS MINE TO FUCK AS HARD AND AS DEEP AS I WANT! YOU HEAR ME, NIKKI? I OWN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S WHORE BUTT! I OWN EVERY ASS IN THE WWE! I OWN YOU ALL! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI, ALEXA BLISS'S BUTT HOLE IS JUST A FUCK HOLE, MMMMMMMMMMMM, WHICH LOVES TAKING TWO COCKS AT A TIME! MY COCKS! OH OUI! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, TAKE IT, BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Ultimately the combination of those previous things, and the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, resulted in the kind of powerful climax that Maryse could only experience when doing this to a female wrestler with these kind of credentials. Hell, it was so overwhelmingly satisfying, that she almost stopped. Almost. But she was The Sexiest of the Sexy, and far too good for that.

Something she once again proved, by effortlessly pushing herself through countless orgasms. Both for herself and her new conquest, solidifying this really was just Lexi the butt slut. And she was hers. All hers. Just another fat assed bitch, that Maryse could do with as she pleased.

When she'd used up every bit of energy she had, Maryse abruptly stopped, with every inch of her dick buried as deep as it would go into Alexa's shit-pipe. Expert butt buster that she was, she left herself just enough energy to stop herself from collapsing. Alexa wasn't so lucky.

Oh yes, once again proving herself a joke of a champion, and an Alpha female, Lexi the butt slut collapsed down to the bed sheets towards the end of the fun, in the process, truly becoming nothing but a fuck hole. Which had pushed Maryse onwards briefly, but now it was annoying, because she wanted a good look at her handiwork. Luckily, there was someone else who could do that for her.

"Nikki, spread your girlfriend's cheeks." Maryse ordered hoarsely, forcing herself to sound more awake and confident as she added, "Oui, spread those cheeks for me, and show me my handiwork."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Nikki replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Alexa was barely aware of that exchange, until her French Mistress started pulling her hips back. Given how tightly packed in they were together, moving one dildo back also moved the other, giving Alexa the feeling of having two big dicks removed from her bowels at the same time. Which was awful for someone like her. She didn't want those dildos removed.

No, being the greedy little butt slut she was, Alexa wanted to have her ass obscenely stuffed 24/7. Sadly, there was nothing she could do to stop it, given how exhausted she was. Hell, Alexa couldn't even spread her cheeks, which was a shame, as it was denying her an extra level of humiliation. One which she loved.

Of course, there was still plenty of humiliation to come, like when those two big dicks came all the way out of her butt, leaving her poor abused back door widely gaping open from the pounding it had just taken. And her girlfriend was emphasizing that gape, allowing their French Mistress to get the best look at it.

Something which meant that the French Dom chuckle with wicked delight, and took pictures, like pretty much every top who had done this to Alexa. Oh yes, Alexa was very familiar with this, and despite all the work she had done to be a top, and then to reclaim that title when she lost it, she found herself slipping back into the role of the anal loving bottom, who loved this type of thing. Which definitely included what came next.

"What are you, Lexi?" Maryse questioned after staring into that gaping ass hole for a few minutes.

"Your bitch! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, I'm your fat assed bitch." Alexa replied dreamily, again because she knew what was expected of her, and because it was true, "I'm Lexi the butt slut. No matter how hard I try, I've always been just Lexi the butt slut. And now? Mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm your butt slut. And, your lezzie whore. And, your ATM bitch."

"ATM bitch, huh?" Maryse chuckled, before pushing, "Then prove it. Oooooooooooh oui, suck your own ass cream off of my dick, right in front of your girlfriend. Just like she did! Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, suck it like a whore! Yesssssssssssss, crawl over here, and suck my cock! Do it, cock sucker! Oh oui! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it! Eh bien prouve le. Ooooooooooh oui, suce ta propre crème de cul sur ma bite, juste devant ta copine. Tout comme elle l'a fait! Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, suce-le comme une pute! Yessssssssssss, rampe ici et suce ma bite! Fais-le, suceur de bite! Ah oui! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk ouaishhhhhhhhhh, suce-le!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Alexa replied and obeyed without hesitation.

It had been obvious where this was going, and Alexa very much welcomed that. Pretty much every girl currently in the WWE, and in the past, had been trained to love ass to mouth. Especially the most popular bottoms, like Alexa in NXT. And a few times after that. And hopefully, from now on. Oh yes, in that moment, the girl who'd once called herself the goddess was very much hoping to embrace her submissive side once again.

Especially if the best top ever gave her more hellacious rectum wreckings like that. Oh yes, it truly felt like an honour for her to kneel in front of her French Mistress and wrap her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels.

Something which of course, had the shameless ass to mouth bitch moaning happily. Both at that twisted flavour, and the simple fact that she was so thoroughly submitting to her French Mistress. Something which had the perfect Dom chuckling wickedly, and offering up more verbal encouragement. It was mostly in French, but that was okay, as Alexa didn't need to understand it. At least not exactly.

The sentiment was very clear, and she was more than happy to thoroughly cleaned that strap-on, bobbing her head lower and lower until she was thoroughly deep throating it, and getting every drop of her butt cream. Which was something that the Alpha female rewarded her for over and over again, throughout a night of hellacious butt pounding.