Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 12

Story Info
Maryse loves Paige's big fat ass.
10.1k words
4.64
3.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Paige or Kairi Sane or Asuka or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

****

Maryse watched with great amusement, as four of her favourite fuck toys battled for dominance in the ring, in a meaningless tag team match. Meaningless because the match had nothing on the line, and was just meant to fill time on RAW, but more importantly it didn't matter because these women were fighting for a distant second place. Oh yes, The Sexiest of the Sexy had taken her rightful place on top, and now there was no one to stop her.

Or at least, that's what she thought going into the night. Then all of a sudden, Asuka made her big return, and although accompanied by two other women, it was mostly The Empress who cleaned house. Which was something that even Maryse had to admit was impressive. Especially given the women that Asuka went after were the infamous four horse women, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Sasha Banks, and even Charlotte Flair.

All three of those bottoms were left laying on the ground, Asuka standing triumphantly over them, with Kairi Sane and Paige either side of her, while making it very clear who was in charge. Something which was probably more impressive to the fans in the arena, who saw three former champions, but Maryse knew the truth about all three of them. That being, that they were a shadow of what they had been.

Hell, despite her success, Kairi was rumoured to have always been a bottom. And Paige and Asuka were in direct competition for biggest fall from grace. Well, Paige was the clear winner, but Asuka was close to overtaking her. As a result, when the three women reached the women's locker room, and tried to look intimidating, Maryse could only clap sarcastically at their arrival, even though what they had just accomplished was mildly impressive.

"Welcome back, fat asses." Maryse greeted cheerfully, "Je suis tellement content que tu sois revenu. Mmmmmmmmm, ça me facilite la tâche. Oh oui, comme ça, je n'ai pas te traquer, et t'utiliser pour mon plaisir. Non, ooooooooooh, je peux le faire maintenant. Oh oui, penchez-vous! Penchez-vous et facilitez-nous la tâche tous en me donnant tous vos gros culs dégoûtants dès maintenant!

I'm so glad you came back. Mmmmmmmmm, it makes it easy for me. Oh oui, this way, I don't have to hunt you down, and use you for my pleasure. Non, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I get to do that right now. Oh oui, bend over! Bend over, and make this easier on all of us, by giving me all your big fat disgusting asses right now!"

There was a brief pause, then Asuka stepped forward, and chuckled wickedly, "Ha ha, you are very funny, Maryse, ha ha ha ha!"

"Very funny." Kairi chimed in, although she seemed a lot less confident.

The two Japanese women then turned to their new manager, Paige, who nervously stepped forward and greeted, "Mistress Maryse. It's an honour to meet you."

"I'm sure it is." Maryse said dismissively, before grinning, "Hé, je te connais. Mmmmmmmmm oui, tu es cette anti-diva, qui allait changer la lutte féminine pour le mieux. Au moins jusqu' ce que vous deveniez une pute anale éhontée pour tous ceux qui voulaient un morceau de votre trou de merde affamé de bite! Oh oui, tu l'es! Ha ha ha ha, ça doit faire mal de voir les cavalières, qui ont réussi l où tu as si lamentablement échoué, subir le même sort que toi. Ou es-tu jaloux? Ooooooooooh, je parie que c'est ça, n'est-ce pas? Oh oui, tu es jalouse que les femmes cheval se soient fait briser par la plus sexy des sexy, alors que tu as dû te contenter d'être brisée par les Bellas.

Ou était-ce même le petit AJ Lee? Hein? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, tu es grosse comme une salope? Hey, I know you. Mmmmmmmmm oui, you're that Anti-Diva, who was going to change women's wrestling for the better. At least until you became a shameless anal whore for anyone who wanted a piece of your cock starving shit hole! Oh oui, you are! Ha ha ha ha, it must hurt to see the horse women, who succeeded where you so dismally failed, suffer the same fate as you. Or are you jealous? Oooooooooooh, I bet that's it, isn't it? Oh oui, you're jealous that the horse women got broken by The Sexiest of the Sexy, while you had to settle for being broken by The Bellas. Or was it even little AJ Lee? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how big of a butt slut are you?"

That taunting of course made Paige blush furiously, but when it was finally over, she tried to continue like nothing happened, sounding really nervous in the process, "My, my owner, The Empress of Tomorrow, Mistress Asuka, has allowed me the privilege of speaking on her behalf. Like you, English is not her first, or preferred, language.

As you just saw, we just destroyed the horse women in the ring, to send a message to the women's champion of the entire WWE. And more importantly, it's Alpha female. That being, you've... you've had great success in her absence, but The Empress is here to reclaim her throne. You, you will step down willingly, or you will suffer the same fate as all who have stood before the mighty Asuka."

There was another brief pause, then Maryse turned her attention to Asuka, and pointed out with a wicked grin, "Like Charlotte?"

"No!" Asuka snapped, the confident and cheery look which was there before disappearing and was replaced by pure rage, "Not like Charlotte."

"Carmella, then?" Maryse offered with a grin, before laughing, "Désolé, je ne peux pas vraiment prendre au sérieux cette tentative de m'intimider, alors que tu as été battu comme un tambour. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, j'ai battu Charlotte! Moi, la plus sexy des sexy, Maryse. J'ai pris sa cerise anale et je l'ai faite mienne. Vous savez, cette chose que vous avez omis de faire encore et encore et encore? Ooooooooooh oui, j'ai réussi l où tu as échoué. Tout ce que tu voulais, je l'ai maintenant. Je suis la femelle Alpha et championne de toute la WWE. Si je le voulais, je pourrais vous ordonner de vous pencher tous et d'écarter les joues. Honnêtement, ce serait une gentillesse.

Parce que c'est la seule façon de sauver la face, ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui. Sorry, I just can't really take this attempt to intimidate me seriously, when you've been beaten like a drum. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, I beat Charlotte! Me, The Sexiest of the Sexy, Maryse. I took her anal cherry, and made her mine. You know, that thing you failed to do over, and over, and over again? Ooooooooooh oui, I succeeded where you failed. Everything that you wanted, I now have. I'm the Alpha female, and champion of the entire WWE. If I wanted, I could order you to all bend over, and spread your cheeks. Honestly, it would be a kindness. Because it's the only way you could possibly save any face, ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui.

Incensed, Asuka yelled, "Asuka will beat you! Asuka will destroy you, and your ass hole! Asuka will own you! Asuka ga anata o taoshimasu! Asuka wa anata to anata no oshirinoana o hakai shimasu! Asuka ga anata o shoyū shimasu! Anata wa watashi o kikimasu, meinu? Anata wa watashi no mono ni narimasu!

Watashi ga anata o shoyū shimasu! Nani mo nokoranaku naru made anata o hakai shi nasai, shikashi muchina o shiri no on'na! Watashi no anaru shōfu igai wa nani mo arimasen! Watashi no chīsana o shiri no meinu! Sore ga anata ni narudeshou! Soshite, daremoga sore o shitte imasu! Watashi wa Asukananode, kantan ni naru koto o shitte imasu! Shijō saikō no toppu!"

There were a few more words angrily yelled in Japanese, before Paige chimed in, "Mistress Asuka strongly advises you to give her a title shot, so she can wash away the mistakes of the past, and put things right. Prove once and for all who is the greatest top in the history of the WWE. Isn't that something you want, Mistress Maryse?"

"Indeed it is." Maryse smirked wickedly at Paige, causing her to blush. Then Maryse turned her attention back to Asuka, and taunted, "But I have already done that. Ooooooooooh oui, I've already done that, by breaking Charlotte Flair. Unlike you, I have cemented my legacy. And you have nothing to offer me. At least, nothing I can't take."

Yet another brief pause, and then while her top was fuming, Paige pleaded, "Please, agree to the match, and-"

"But..." Maryse continued as if Paige hadn't said anything, "Compte tenu de votre dernier palmarès, je pense qu'il sera amusant de vous battre, et de vous humilier, votre propre jeu. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, je vais tellement m'amuser casser Asuka. Tout ce que je demande en retour, c'est d'abord un match avec ta petite copine ici.

Et une chance de casser ta chienne devant toi, et d'en faire ma pute au gros cul. Given your latest track record, I think it will be amusing to beat you, and humiliate you, at your own game. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, I'm going to have so much fun, breaking Asuka. All I ask in return, is first a match with your little girlfriend here. And a chance to break your bitch in front of you, and make her my fat assed bitch."

"Deal." Asuka scoffed without hesitation.

"Excellent." Maryse beamed, before turning back to Paige, "Take off your clothes, and bend over my knee. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, it's time to give these bitches a preview of what will happen to them."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Paige replied and obeyed, without hesitation.

Which in turn, had Maryse chuckling with delight, and then practically salivating as Paige gave her a truly expert striptease, further proving everything she'd heard about her was true. It was hilarious, considering what was on display, but when this English whore had first showed up, Paige had seemed like a serious threat. Maryse had even considered going back, just to put the English bitch her place.

However, once she hit the main roster, it was clear that the Anti-Diva had been humbled. The Sexiest of the Sexy could see it in her eyes, and The Bellas were only too happy to brag about it to her. Ever since, the once mighty Paige had been nothing but a shameless bottom. Something Paige quickly proved tonight with a striptease, acting so subservient to Asuka, and even just bending over the French Dom's knee.

It was then that Maryse could feel that Paige was already wet, despite the fact they hadn't even started yet. Another thing which made her cackle with delight, along with the fact that when she reached down to grab those meaty cheeks, her new bitch whimpered pathetically. But not in fear or even annoyance. No, it was very clearly anticipation. Maybe even pleasure. Oh God, Paige truly had no shame whatsoever.

Which again, was something further proven when Maryse finally started dishing out some strikes to that big, jiggly booty, with the same happy sounds from this pathetic bottom as before. And then again, every time she increase the pace. God, it was revolting. And hot. And honestly, Maryse adored every second of it.

Paige also adored every second of this. There was a small part of her which could still feel shame from this, given how far she had fallen, but it was the kind of shame which easily added to her enjoyment, so it was easy to forget about it, once things really got going. Although she did take note of the fact that once upon a time, she promised herself that she would be the first to bum Mistress Maryse.

Other than becoming Alpha female of the WWE, that had been her Holy Grail. But of course, ever since she had been broken, Paige had instead dreamed of what it would be like to bottom to the infamous French Mistress, and she was overjoyed to finally be experiencing that. Hell, she could barely contain her excitement during the beginning of this.

Joining Mistress Asuka had been an easy choice. An unfortunate injury had retired Paige from full-time competition, but she had been looking to be someone's manager or something, so she could still be part of the business she so loved. Plus, it helped that Mistress Asuka was a top. Sure, she wasn't what she was in her prime, but she still had incredible skills, and now her job was to be by her side, and help her in any way.

The result had been extremely pleasurable nights of Paige getting her whore arse double stuffed on a nightly basis by these two hot Asian women, with Mistress Asuka very much leading the charge. And now? Oh, now she was receiving similar treatment from the legendary Mistress Maryse, further proving that she had made the right decision.

While she'd sworn allegiance to Mistress Asuka, Paige had been passed around like a piece of meat for year. And while her arse was currently simply being borrowed, she kind of hoped this would be a permanent thing, as the French Dom gave her the perfect amount of teasing, with the initial spanking, and then overall groping.

Admittedly, The Sexiest of the Sexy couldn't quite match the power of The Empress, but Paige knew from experience that pure power didn't necessarily make a superior top. Although it helped, and part of her hoped Mistress Asuka would show Mistress Maryse how it was done. Then again, she would much rather the tops took turns pounding her slutty little shit hole instead.

Hopefully that would happen soon, as Paige was much more of an anal slut, than a pain slut. However, she prided herself on being a good sub, and taking whatever she was given, no matter what. Whether that was Mistress Maryse spending what felt like forever fondling her meaty cheeks, in between playful blows, or the serious spanking, which she gradually transition too.

The one which saw Mistress Maryse forget all about the gentle caressing in between blows, and dishing out strikes with what had to be every ounce of her strength. Which in turn, had Paige crying out loudly in mostly joy, as she got what a whore like her so richly deserved. And maybe even some more.

Maryse once again found herself bitterly disappointed in herself for not going after Paige sooner, given that, just like Alexa, this really was a perfect bottom, with a perfect bottom. Hell, in her years away from wrestling, it seemed that Paige's 'arse' had ballooned to a truly obscene size, that made it worthy of being called big and fat. Oh yes, those cheeks jiggled like a big bowl of jelly, in the kind of way which had Maryse drooling with desire.

And then there was the fact that her skin was so very pale, which easily caused those cheeks to turn bright pink, then a seemingly every darkening red. Something that the French Dom was determined would be a regular thing. Oh yes, she would take this perfect bottom away from the pathetic Asuka, and claim it for herself.

Of course, while Maryse indulged in her love for beating some booty for a few long minutes, it would not allow her to conquer this ass whore. No, for that she would need to do her very favourite thing, so honestly it was hard to stop, when she did, Maryse savoured the sight in front of her.

Because she loved admiring her handiwork, and the fact that it took maybe a full minute for Paige's big fat ass to stop jiggling. Then she pushed the worthless fuck hole off of her, and grabbed a strap-on from one of her previously broken bitches, who handed it to her without needing to be asked. Then, while she was covering it with lube, the French Dom gave her new sub her next command. One which she had very clearly been waiting for eagerly.

"Collez ce gros cul en l'air!" Maryse ordered gleefully, "Ooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmm, stick that big fat ass in the air, so I can use it for my pleasure."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Paige eagerly replied and obeyed.

Which of course, practically had Maryse drooling, as she was once again presented with her prize. Something she couldn't resist staring at for a few long seconds, before dropping down to her knees behind her target, and burying her face deep in between those meaty cheeks.

She then held that position for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, truly suffocating herself with booty, before she started rubbing her face all over those obscenely giant globes. Which was of course completely shameful. Maryse was way too good for something like this, and certainly shouldn't be doing it in public. But no one here was truly a threat to her, and as the Alpha female, it was only right to do whatever she wanted.

So she continued indulging in her love of big booty, even going so far as to kiss those cheeks, which definitely seemed like a submissive thing to do. But she was going to make up for that, and eventually Maryse moved on to what was really important to them, namely preparing that slutty little ass hole for her cock.

Which initially involved her grabbing onto those big meaty cheeks, pulling them as wide apart as possible, and then spitting onto Paige's extremely well-used bitch hole. In fact, she did that a few times, just for good measure. Which seemed like an appropriate way to regain some dominance after over indulging in something arguably submissive. Then she finally stuck out her tongue, and attacked that little whore hole.

Paige cried out joyfully as her bum hole started to be licked. Which admittedly wasn't her favourite thing which could happen to her slutty little back door, but it was a wonderful preview of what was about to happen, and it was wonderfully soothing after a nice hard spanking. Along with the surprising amount of kisses her arse had received. Now that really was a rare treat for her.

One which reminded her of her days as a top. Yes, that felt like a million lifetimes ago, but there had been a time where the likes of Emma, Summer Rae, and even Sasha Banks had been forced to pucker up, and kiss her arse. Either before or after she fucked their arses, with her tongue, fingers, and strap-on cock.

She still often found herself munching bum, but now it was to prepare another bottom's bottom, or kiss the arse of a top. But mostly, she was receiving a rim job, to prepare her for being bummed. Which was just the way she liked it. Oh yes, the former diva's champion and Alpha female of NXT had become addicted to getting her arse pounded on a daily, and even hourly basis.

Paige fucking loved it! Would do anything for it, and now, she was going to get arse fucked by one of the most infamous rectum wreckers in the history of the WWE. Which of course, was very exciting for her, and made it very difficult for her not to beg for the type of bowel ruining that she craved 24/7 from this goddess of a woman.

However, there was definitely something to be said for the rim job itself. Sure, it arguably lasted a bit too long, but it felt so fucking good. Especially when the French Dom picked things up a notch. Oh yes, the simple up and down strokes were nice, but Paige really loved it when the goddess known as Maryse started swirling her tongue around that bitch hole, and even pushing it inside.

Oh God, Mistress Maryse actually pushed her tongue through Paige's back hole and as deep as it could go into her backside. Then her arse was literally tongue fucked. That soft wet muscle sliding in and out of her shit hole. She was being tongue bummed with ease, because she was just so loose back there from being a well-used anal slut.

Because that's exactly what she was. That was the only thing that she was. And even, all Paige wanted to be, thanks to wonderful tops, like Mistress Maryse, Mistress Asuka, and so many others. Oh yes, this was Paige's purpose in life. Something she happily proved, by easily taking the tongue in her arse, eventually followed by the fingers of the French Dom.

Oh yes, the goddess known as Maryse spent a long time munching that bottom, but eventually she replaced her tongue with first one, and then two fingers, which slid into that slutty little shit hole with these. Something which of course, the wonderfully cruel top just had to taunt her about.

"Oh my God! You're soooooooooooo loose!" Maryse exclaimed with wicked delight, although not surprise, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, tellement lâche. Je l'aime! Ooooooooooh oui, c'est définitivement comme ça qu'une pute anale dégoûtante comme Paige devrait être. En vrac et prêt être utilisé. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, pas mal, Asuka. Pas mal du tout. Mais maintenant? Maintenant, vous allez voir comment un vrai top baise un cul de pute.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers