Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh oui, écarte tes joues, salope! Donnez-moi ce trou de salope! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, so loose. I love it! Oooooooooooh oui, this is definitely how a disgusting anal whore like Paige should be. Loose, and ready to be used. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, not bad, Asuka. Not bad at all. But now? Now you will see how a real top fucks a whore butt. Oh oui, spread your cheeks, bitch! Give me that slut hole!

"Yes, my French Mistress." Paige eagerly replied and obeyed.

Maryse practically drooled as Paige slowly reached back, grabbed two handfuls of those meaty cheeks, and slowly pulled them apart, presenting what was obviously a really well-used whore hole to it's future owner. Something she had seen many, many times from female wrestlers, who were supposed to be so tough and powerful, and yet in reality, were nothing but anal loving bottoms.

Admittedly, Paige was a shadow of what she had been in her glory days, but it was still breath-takingly hot. Especially given she always had a big booty, but being retired had clearly caused her backside to balloon to true mouth-watering proportions. The type which again, had Maryse admiring her prize for a few long seconds, before taking aim directly at her prize, and pushing forwards.

Unsurprisingly, that slutty little ass hole easily opened for the invading cock, Maryse barely getting time to savour the sight of it stretching before it allowed the dildo to pass through it, and into the other woman's bowels. Although Paige very quickly made it crystal clear that she was a disgrace to women everywhere, by crying out in pure pleasure, just from the initial anal penetration. Oh yes, it seemed that Paige truly was a well-used anal whore.

As she should be. Oh yes, Maryse was going to have to have contact The Bellas, and Eva Marie, etc, and congratulate them on their fine work. Hell, she was even willing to congratulate Asuka and Kairi for whatever little part they had played in loosening this obvious fuck hole. But, later.

For now, Maryse was very much focusing on savouring the moment. And then when she was past that, she was just about able to get every inch of that big dick into that whore hole. Besides, she had a theory she wanted to test out. One which proved to be a great success, as with a series of hard thrusts, not only was she able to get every inch of that dick into Paige's shit-pipe, but the shameless anal whore actually cried out in pure pleasure.

Not that it was at all surprising, of course. Although this time, Maryse not only savoured the moment. No, she also chose to voice her approval, albeit after a round of almost crazed laughter and pointing out just how truly pathetic and slutty this anal bitch was.

"Sooooooooo easy, ha ha ha ha! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, it is so easy to slide into this big fat disgusting ass! Oh yes! Oh fuck Paige, you're such a anal whore!" Maryse moaned and cackled with delight, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, what a nasty little butt slut you are! Mmmmmmmm, a total disgrace to us all. God, I am ashamed just to waste my time with you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, but I just can't help it. Not when you have this big fat bottom, which just takes dick so easily. So fucking easy, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it does. Oh fuck, you just took it all the way up your big fat disgusting ass so easy! You must've truly been butt fucked by the entire roster! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss! Tellement facile, ha ha ha ha!

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, c'est si facile de se glisser dans ce gros cul dégueulasse! Oh oui! Oh merde Paige, tu es une telle pute anale! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, quelle méchante petite salope tu es! Mmmmmmmm, une honte totale pour nous tous. Seigneur, j'ai honte de perdre mon temps avec toi. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, mais je ne peux pas m'en empêcher. Pas quand vous avez ce gros cul gras, qui prend la bite si facilement. Tellement facile, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ça le fait. Oh putain, tu l'as juste pris jusqu'au bout de ton gros cul dégoûtant si facile! Vous avez vraiment dû vous faire enculer par toute la liste! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

While still voicing her approval, Maryse slowly pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of the dildo to slowly slide out of Paige's ass. She then naturally pushed forwards, and repeated the process, causing the strap-on to slid in and out of Paige's back door, and bring an official start to the sodomy. Oh yes, Maryse was officially starting to fuck this shameless anal slut in her big fat butt.

And was of course, getting the same kind of positive reaction out of her because of it. And she wasn't the only one. No, many in the audience were enjoying the show. Except for Asuka, which only enhanced Maryse's enjoyment. At least until Asuka demanded a turn of her own with this ass whore.

"My turn?" Asuka growled softly, daring Maryse to deny her.

Maryse did seriously think about it for a few long seconds, but then simply shrugged, and nodded, "Okay."

Asuka was mostly satisfied by that fact, especially as she was treated to the sight of Paige's perfect little ass hole stretching. Which was especially true, when Maryse pulled all the way out of that whore hole, and stepped back, allowing the other woman to admire her handiwork. To admire how that slutty little back door was already gaping open. Admittedly, that wasn't all down to Maryse.

No, this bitch hole had been used daily for years, making it very easy to gape. But the point was, it demanded Asuka's full attention, and she was only too happy to give it. First by just staring at the pretty little prize in front of her, then sticking her dick in it. Something which unsurprisingly, had the first ever NXT women's champion crying out in pure pleasure.

That was quickly followed by whimpers and moans, and even more cries, of seemingly pure happiness, as Paige got to savour the feeling of her ass once again being violated. And then better yet, filled to the brim with dick. Something which Asuka did nice and slowly. Not out of some misguided form of mercy. No, this broken butt slut didn't need that, as it had just been proven.

Instead, Asuka was maximizing her own enjoyment, by watching inch after inch of that big dick sliding into the broken warrior's shit hole. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to that utterly defeated female wrestler continuing to spread her cheeks for her betters, and once again proving that she knew her place.

It was a shame that Asuka hadn't known Paige during her prime, back in NXT, as that would've made moments like this much more satisfying. However, Paige made for such a great piece of ass, it was hard to be to upset about such a thing. Besides, there was something so very delicious about butt fucking a female warrior who had once been formidable, but was now just a completely broken anal whore.

Especially given just how obviously happy she was to have her bottom once again filled to the brim with dick. Something which Asuka allowed them both to savour, as her thighs came to rest against those pale but cheeks, announcing every inch of a strap-on dildo was once again buried deep within the bowels of the first ever NXT women's champion, and Alpha female.

Of course, inevitably she began pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slid in and out of Paige's shit hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Asuka was officially beginning to butt fuck the once mighty Paige, who was very quickly becoming her favourite anal bitch, right there in front of the whole room. In front of the infamous Maryse, who infuriatingly only seemed amused by Asuka's attempts to intimidate her.

Although she also seemed very content with just watching the show for a few long minutes, before once again re-entering it. Thankfully, she did it in a way which they could all enjoy. Especially Paige, of course, but it also meant that The Empress could continue ass fucking The Anti-Diva, which was the most important thing to her in that moment.

"So Paige, wanna suck my cock?" Maryse questioned with a wicked chuckle, very much knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, oh please, my French Mistress, let me suck your cock." Paige quickly pleaded, her eyes lighting up, as if she hadn't anticipated this next move, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, let me taste my bum. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, allow me the privilege of tasting my own arse on that big dick of yours."

"Oh come on, you can do better than that." Maryse grinned wickedly, "Oh oui, really make me believe it."

"Oh please, oh please, oh please, give me that cock!" Paige quickly and immediately pleaded desperately, "Stick it in my mouth, and make me your ATM whore! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, please, my French Mistress? I wanna be your little arse to mouth whore! I love the taste of my own bum. I fucking need it like oxygen. Just like I need a good bumming.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I love being fucked in all my holes, from my unworthy cunt, to my slutty little mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, but especially my greedy little arse hole. So please, ah fuck, spit-roast me! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I love taking it in two holes at once. Please give it to me, my French Mistress? Fuck my mouth, while my Empress bums me. Oh yes, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Paige's shameless begging naturally ended with her getting what she wanted. Namely, given a second cock. The second cock which was covered in her own arse cream, and had been just out of reach for the past few minutes, as the French Dom gleefully teased her with it. And when she did receive it, it wasn't just pressed up against her lips. No, it was shoved right into the back of her mouth.

Something which she very, very much loved. Oh yes, Paige loved being treated like just a series of holes, ready and willing to take cock from superior women whenever they wanted. Hell, part of her kind of wished that the infamous Mistress Maryse went straight into fucking her face, while Mistress Asuka fucked her arse.

Although, a big part of her was happy that the French Mistress simply shoved the cock into her mouth, and left it there, while dishing out some more verbal humiliation. None of which Paige picked up on, given she was far too focused on tasting her own backside. Hell, even the heavenly feeling of being bummed, which was her favourite thing ever, momentarily took a backseat to being able to savour this flavour.

Especially given that at that moment, she was tasting the deepest part of her bowels. Something she savoured for a few long minutes, before starting to finally bob her head up and down that dildo. And that was mostly just because she was eager to get more bum juices.

Which was honestly, a little embarrassing. Paige had been taught better than this, dammit. But for those few long minutes, she just couldn't help being selfish. Which she then tried to make up for, by rapidly stuffing her throat with every inch of that dick, and even fucking her own mouth on it. Thankfully, the infamous Mistress Maryse seemed content with this.

Or maybe she was just so lost in dishing out verbal humiliation to notice? Or more likely, too busy staring down at the only true challenge to her left, Mistress Asuka. Whatever the case, Paige was extremely grateful that she was getting plenty of time to suck that strap-on cock, getting every drop of that arse cream in the process. And of course, she was even more grateful that she was being fucked up the bum the entire time.

Naturally, the things she was most grateful for were the fact that the two dominant women started swapping places over and over again, meaning that Paige was constantly being fed her own anal juices, while being fucked in the arse. Or at least, she was fairly certain that it was just the two women.

Honestly, Mistress Kairi could have joined the fun, and Paige might not have even been aware of it, as she was just so busy living her best life. Oh yes, it was the kind of thing that she never wanted to end. However, when it did, it was somehow even better for her. Which was really, really saying something, considering how incredible those wonderfully long minutes of spit-roasting had been.

"Soooooooooooo, looooooooossssssssseeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, this whore hole is so loose! Ha ha ha ha!" Maryse mockingly moaned several times during that double fucking, along with similar things. But eventually she asked, "Et si tu me rejoignais, Asuka? Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, et si tu m'appréciais, dans ce petit cul de salope? Oh oui, tu aimes ça, n'est-ce pas, Paige?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, une belle double farce dure pour ton putain de cul! How about you join me, Asuka? Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, how about you join me, in this slutty little bitch ass? Oh yes, you like the sound of that, don't you Paige? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, a nice hard double stuffing for this whore arse of yours!"

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, fuck my arse! Double fuck my slutty little arse!" Paige begged shamelessly, as soon as the French Dom was done talking, "I love having two dicks in my shit-pipe! Please, give them to me? I want two superior women to bum fuck me at the same time."

"Tempting, but I have a better idea." Asuka purred with a wicked grin, before ordering, "Kairi, lay down on your back. Paige, go ride her. Ride her with your ass! Oh yes, let us truly make this a big finish."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Paige replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Kairi almost said the exact same thing, and even opened her mouth to do so, before catching herself at the last possible second. She just couldn't help herself, as Mistress Asuka was just so naturally dominant. Hell, she was pretty sure the only reason The Empress wanted to team up with her, was so that she could use her as a way to soften up Maryse.

But Kairi was grateful for the opportunity, especially when it meant topping someone as beautiful as Paige. Admittedly, Paige would be doing all the work, but there was definitely something to be said for that. Indeed, the Japanese woman loved watching the British woman slowly crawl on top of her, lined up her slutty little 'arse' with the head of that big dildo, and then push downwards.

Easily Kairi's favourite thing about it, was she got the best possible look at the anal slut's face the entire time, which was awash with pleasure right from the initial penetration of her most private hole. Given everything that hole had taken already, it was unsurprisingly an easy penetration.

Equally unsurprising, was the way that greedy little butt hole, swallowed the full length of Kairi's dick in one slow, long thrust, before beginning to bounce up and down. Yes, there was a few sweet minutes where they were both savouring the moment, but it wasn't long before the anal sex officially began. Or at the very least, this latest version of it. And oh fuck, did Paige ever put on a wonderful show.

Given the position, Kairi sadly couldn't watch the dildo pumping in and out of Paige's ass hole, or those meaty cheeks jiggling like jelly, two things she very much enjoyed when the others were taking their turn with this hot piece of ass. But again, she was more than content with just watching the happy look on Paige's face.

Especially as she knew it was only going to get better, when the other tops joined in the fun. And more importantly, when this bitch got to cum. Oh yes, Kairi was practically giddy with anticipation of getting an up-close look at a supposedly formidable female warrior cum from having her most private hole obscenely stretched. So much so, that she would literally squirt her cum all over her stomach.

Something that Kairi was left waiting for, for a surprisingly long time. Surprising, and very pleasant. Oh yes, Kairi loved every second of it. Especially when she worked up the nerve to thrust upwards into Paige's slutty little ass hole, resulting in an extra loud cry of pleasure from the anal slut. Something that the other tops were seemingly too distracted to notice. Or they didn't care.

But either way, in those wonderful moments, The Pirate Princess truly felt like a top. And maybe even in control over this whole situation. Yes, she then very quickly received a message loud and clear that she wasn't, but considering those results, it was impossible for her to complain. Because again, it was a truly wonderful addition.

"Fuck her ass." Asuka then ordered the intimidating blonde, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, Asuka wants to see Maryse double fuck Paige's slutty little ass. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah. That's what I want. That's what you want. Isn't that right, Paige? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you wanna be double ass fucked, don't you?"

"Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, double fuck my arse, Mistress Asuka." Paige quickly and happily replied, adding with a moan, "Mmmmmmmmm, double bum me hard and deep, like the whore I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, give it to me. I can take it. Oh yes, I can take anything you can give me."

"Anything?" Maryse purred wickedly.

"Anything, my French Mistress." Paige proudly confirmed.

"Eh bien, je suppose que nous verrons, n'est-ce pas?" Maryse questioned, before chuckling, "Oh oui, we shall see."

Maryse could definitely tell where this was going. She had known for some time now, but it was nice to have it confirmed, albeit in a surprisingly subtle way. Because there was no way that she was going to take Paige's double anal cherry. No, it was crystal clear that ship had sailed, long before she pressed the tip of her dick against that already cock stuffed ass hole, and began slowly but firmly pushing forwards.

Hell, this was the kind of shameless butt slut who probably took a double anal pounding on the daily. Or at least with a big fat booty like this, she should be. And she would. Oh yes, Maryse nobly promised herself that not only would Paige's butt be regularly destroyed by one cock, but multiple cocks, just as it should be.

Admittedly, Maryse wasn't a big fan of sharing her fuck toys. But, more than any other time during this particular session, that wasn't what she was doing. No, Kairi wasn't her partner in this. She was nothing but just another fuck toy. Just a human dildo, she was using to make Paige's shit hole stretch even wider than it had done before during this night, and thus allowing her to control two bitches at once.

Yes, Paige especially, but there was no denying that both of them were. Even if she was only concentrating on one. But then again, how could she not be? Especially when Kairi was spreading those cheeks without needing to be asked, providing the perfect view of the other wrestler's back door stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until it allowed the head of the dildo to slide through it.

Normally, such a thing would've warranted more taunting from Maryse, especially considering how loudly Paige cried out in pleasure. However, it didn't feel like an achievement truly worth celebrating. Hell, it almost felt like she had been doing herself a disservice, by trying to make this more than what it was. Namely, not even the final step in Paige's humiliation tonight.

Although it was one worth savouring, and by remaining silent, Maryse could arguably do a better job of enjoying that. Besides, they weren't necessary, other than a few twisted chuckles, as she savoured the sight in front of her. And then again, when she started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide alongside the first dick within that tailpipe.