Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like before, Paige further proved herself to be a shameless anal whore by continuing to enjoy what was supposed to be a private hole stretched and filled with a second cock. And the fact that it was just so easy. Oh yes, even the second cock was able to slide into those bowels, like a hot knife through butter. Which was so gross and disgusting, and yet, in a way, wonderfully hot.

Especially when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of her cock deep within Paige's shit-pipe. Now that was something that Maryse just couldn't resist taunting her pray about, as she of course paused to savour this twisted moment.

"Two cocks! Two cocks up your big fat disgusting whore ass, like it's nothing! Ha ha ha ha, oh oui, deux bites! Deux bites dans ton gros cul de pute dégoûtante, comme si ce n'était rien, ha ha ha ha!" Maryse cackled with a twisted sense of delight, "Ooooooooooooh oui, you took it all the way, like it's nothing. Like the shameless anal slut that you are! Mmmmmmmmm oui, I have never met a more worthless fuck hole in my entire life. God, you are so disgusting. I am truly revolted to be in your presence. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, but I love abusing your butt. Oh oui, I love abusing this big fat disgusting whore ass! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it, bitch! Take this double butt fucking, like the shameless double anal slut you are, ha ha ha ha!

Ooooooooooooh oui, tu l'as pris jusqu'au bout, comme si ce n'était rien. Comme la salope anale éhontée que tu es! Mmmmmmmmm oui, je n'ai jamais rencontré un trou de baise plus nul de toute ma vie. Dieu, tu es tellement dégoûtant. Je suis vraiment révolté d'être en votre présence. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, mais j'adore abuser de tes fesses. Oh oui, j'adore abuser de ce gros cul de pute dégueulasse! Ouaishhhhhhhhh, prends-le, salope! Prends ce double cul, comme la double salope anale éhontée que tu es, ha ha ha ha!"

Paige was in heaven right now. She lived for the feeling of a dick up her arse, and while for most people taking two would've been unbearable, for her it was like being on the very highest place in heaven, even beyond cloud nine.

Sure, there was pain as her back door and back passage were so extremely stretched, but she relaxed and accepted that obscene treatment embarrassingly quickly, and then there was just pure pleasure. And hell, even at it's worst, there was a certain thrill to feeling herself stretched out like that. Especially as again, it was happening in front of the entire locker room. Her peers, who had once looked up to her, were again seeing her for what she was, a shameless anal whore.

She got to savour that fact as the French Dom taunted her with her arse fully double stuffed, and maybe especially when that double bumming officially began. Oh yes, the infamous Maryse started pumping her hips back and forth, causing not only her strap-on to slide in and out of Paige's shit hole, but Kairi's cock too. After all, it was such a tight squeeze in there, it was inevitable.

Despite the fact this wasn't her first time. No, Paige had been getting double bummed for years now, making it even easier for her to adjust to this twisted sensation, and enjoy it. In fact, she had taken something even more extreme than this. Something that she was hoping that she was about to receive again. And sure enough, she did.

"Lift your ass up, Maryse." Asuka ordered softly, "Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, give Asuka room to get into that ass."

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, triple stuff me!" Paige moaned deliriously, "Destroy my shitter with three cocks at the same time."

"Non." Maryse refused before Paige could get going, "There is room, if you want it."

"Please, please triple bum me." Paige whimpered pathetically, almost as if Maryse hadn't said anything, "I need it! Please give it to me! Please? Oh please Mistress Asuka, Mistress Kairi, mmmmmmmmm, and my French Mistress, wreck my arse! Fucking ruin it with a nice hard triple bumming. Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I love taking dicks in my arse. One, two, mmmmmmmmmm, and even three.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, show everyone here what a shameless anal whore I am, by sticking three girl cocks up my dyke arse, and triple ruin me! Ah fuck, oh please, oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Which was the delirious, and honestly whiny, begging of a truly shameless anal addict, desperate to get her fix. Hell, it was only later that Paige realized that the tops weren't actually teasing her, but instead the long pause which followed was a battle of wills between the two Doms, to see who got what position.

And while it didn't feel like a big deal at the time, Mistress Asuka being the one to give in just might proved to be the beginning of the end for her. But in that moment all she could concentrate on was the two dicks inside her slutty little bum, and the promise of one more. Then, when she finally got it, she was incapable of even thinking coherently. Oh yes, Paige's entire world was those big wonderful cocks inside of her arse.

She even came, her poor extremely abused bum hole struggling to stretch open for the third cock, and yet despite the pain, she loved every single second of it. Especially when that slutty little arse hole surrendered to its inevitable fate, and allowed that third strap-on to slid as deep into her shit-pipe as it could go.

Which admittedly, wasn't quite as far as she would like, but it was more than enough to make her cum. Something that she should be begging for, but she just couldn't help herself. It just felt so good. Something that she may be punished for later, but for now, she was rewarded. Oh yes, she was bombarded with Earth-shattering climax after Earth-shattering climax, truly leaving her nothing but a mindless fuck hole for the superior women to use for their pleasure.

Asuka loved an anal whore who could take multiple cocks up her ass. Hell, Paige could have probably taken the third cock all the way inside her slutty little butt, and an anal pounding to go with it. However, she didn't wanted truly ruin her favourite fuck hole. Especially as she would be depriving the locker room of one of it's best butt sluts. Maybe the greatest in history, for that matter.

Admittedly, the weren't a lot of tops around to truly enjoy her, but there were those like Kairi, who would greatly enjoy having the first ever NXT women's champion and Alpha female anally riding her. Especially if it meant violently squirting her cum all over her stomach, as Paige was doing right now.

Something which Asuka should arguably be mad about, given that her favourite anal bitch didn't have permission to cum. In fact, it could be argued that this made her look weak. Especially after losing the battle of wills with Maryse, of who would have to squat over Paige's ass, to insert that third cock. But how could she possibly be mad, when her favourite little ass slut was cumming for her this hard?

Especially from a triple rectum wrecking? And considering she was the one to deliver that third dildo into that slutty little whore hole, there was no possible way this could make her look weak. Not really. Although she hammered her dominance home by smacking that big round butt, pulled back on the dark hair in front of her, and offered up some verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR US, BITCH! CUM LIKE THE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE!" Asuka demanded almost angrily, determined to re-establish herself on top, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S IT! GOOD BITCH OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE ASUKA'S BITCH NOW! ASUKA OWNS YOU! ASUKA, OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, ASUKA OWNS YOUR BIG FAT SLUTTY ASS!

JUST AS EVERY ASS IN THE WWE BELONGS TO THE EMPRESS, MMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MINE! ALL OF YOU ARE ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, AH FUCK!"

It was not long before Asuka's words simply dissolved into Japanese that few in the room could understand, and then simply complete gibberish. However, even when she only used a series of swear words and cries, the message had to be coming across loud and clear. And in the case of their audience, she was sure that was true. At least for most of them.

However, then she looked over her shoulder, to see the infamous Maryse staring at the big butt of The Empress, and it seemed that her true target hadn't quite got the message. In fact, all of a sudden, at the moment where she should be feeling most powerful, Asuka was reminded of the submission she felt when it had been her ass being violated. Not quite this badly, but still.

To her tremendous shame, it was more that lingering thought which had her crashing over the edge of orgasm, more than anything else. Of course, to her credit, Asuka was able to continue, and even did herself proud as she continued slamming that slutty little shit hole, resulting in multiple orgasms for all the women involved. And she was even able to focus on what she said before, and the feeling of dominance this gave her.

At least for the most part. But unfortunately, it was the beginning of the end, and quite a few times, she remembered the hungry look in Maryse's eyes as she was staring at Asuka's large rump. Something that she would not forget anytime soon.

Maryse often felt like she was literally drooling in this position, especially when it came to dishing out ass wreckings. It was her greatest shame, but she just couldn't help it. Not when there were a pair of big, jiggly ass cheeks in front of her. And in this case, it was arguably even better than usual, given that she could feel one pair jiggling against her thighs, while getting an up-close look at another pair jiggle.

Admittedly, it wasn't quite the amount of jiggle she would have like. But in both cases, it was pretty spectacular, and more than enough to push her dangerously close to cumming. Something which as always, she held back for as long as she could, so she could savour every moment of this. Even if it was particularly hard this time.

After all, given their positions, the once mighty Asuka was practically smacking Maryse in the face with those juicy cheeks of hers with every single thrust. Something which should've probably meant The Empress had all the power here, but no. It was The Sexiest of the Sexy who was being wonderfully teased with her next target, while her doomed rival was just showing off that sexy ass of hers.

And when the time was right, Maryse allowed herself to imagine the heavenly moment that she would be violating that wonderful little rear, and even just what it would be like to bury her face in between the ass cheeks of Asuka, and just go to town on that big booty. Or smack it. Oh God, there was just so much she wanted to do with it. And she would do them all, real soon.

Of course, she couldn't allow herself to get too lost in thinking about Asuka. Because yes, Paige was absolutely no threat to her, and never had been, but a big fat disgusting ass of this calibre truly deserved her full attention. Especially when it was taking a triple stuffing. Oh yes, Maryse was only too happy to do everything in her power to destroy that slutty little fuck hole this whore called her ass hole.

Which meant holding back until she had almost nothing left in the tank. Impressively Asuka kept up with her the entire time, proving that she would perhaps be something of a challenge to Maryse. Not by much, but it would be fun to find out. However, sadly neither one of them were able to hold back forever, and more or less at the same time they went crashing over the edge of orgasm.

To their credit, they pushed themselves through those amazing orgasms, so all four of them could cum as hard and as frequently as possible, but sadly, it was the beginning of the end. Which did mean that Maryse could fully enjoy those jiggling cheeks, the feeling of the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, and the sheer joy of so obscenely violating another woman's rectum.

Something that easily made Asuka and Kairi cum too along the way, until the champion and her only true challenger were forced to pull out, and admire their handiwork. Which of course, was a twisted sight, which reinvigorated them both. Especially when Maryse made sure they got the best view possible of this.

"Spread your cheeks, you whore!" Maryse yelled almost angrily, smacking that poor butt hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle again, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, spread those fat fucking cheeks, and show your betters, your shit hole gaping open for us. Oh oui, ooooooooooooh, show us that gaping bitch hole. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, good girl."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Paige replied tiredly and slowly obeyed.

Maryse was both impressed and disappointed that Paige was able to obey at all. Considering what she had just been through, she should be completely out of it, and be unable to think coherently, let alone speak or move. But then again, it just proved that Paige was truly the perfect anal bitch, willing to fight through her exhaustion to do as she was told. Which in this case, meant spreading her meaty cheeks, and exposing just how widely gaping her butt hole was.

Something that the nal bitches surrounding them were only too happy to take note of. Oh yes, despite having no doubt several pictures of this ass whore's back door gaping open, those broken bottoms took pictures, without needing to be asked, just in case their Alpha wanted them. Or Asuka, for that matter.

As much as Maryse adored admiring her handiwork, and struggled to take her eyes off of it, she also had to be sure to keep an eye on the so-called Empress, to make sure that she didn't get any ideas. Luckily, it seemed that Asuka had roughly the same idea, at the same time, the two tops squaring off against each other, as they prepared for their inevitable battle.

Well, the one and only true top in the history of the WWE squared off against her future butt slut, but the battle part was true. Even if there was no doubt who was going to win. At least as far as Maryse was concerned. Just like the fact that, for better or worse, Asuka would not be her next conquest. And it wouldn't be that easy. Not that it stopped her from trying.

Which was why Maryse Almost nonchalantly asked the so-called Empress, "Would you like to suck my cock?"

"What?" Asuka frowned with confusion and anger.

"Would you like to suck my cock clean of Paige's ass cream?" Maryse offered again, before explaining, with a wide grin, "Voudriez-vous sucer ma bite propre de la crème de cul de Paige? Parce que d'après ce que j'ai entendu, tu aimes le goût de ton propre cul. Ooooooooooh oui, toi et Kairi aimez aller du cul la bouche pour une femme supérieure. Alors maintenant, voici votre chance. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, facilitez-vous la tâche, et laissez-vous tomber genoux, et sucez-moi. Appelez ça un petit aperçu, car quand je vous ferai inévitablement mienne. Et qui sait, mmmmmmmmmm, si vous faites un très, très bon travail et demandez gentiment, je pourrais bien baiser votre gros cul dégoûtant, ici, maintenant. Kairi aussi.

Oh oui, trois nouvelles salopes au cul, le tout en une nuit. Ah putain ouais, mmmmmmmmmm, ça a l'air amusant. Ha ha ha ha! Because the way I heard it, you love the taste of your own ass. Oooooooooooh oui, you and Kairi love going ass to mouth for a superior woman. So now, here's your chance. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, make it easy on yourself, and just dropped to your knees, and blow me. Call it a little preview, for when I inevitably make you mine. And who knows, mmmmmmmmmm, if you do a really, really good job and ask nicely, I might just fuck that big fat disgusting ass of yours, right here, right now. Kairi's too. Oh oui, three new ass sluts, all in one night. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, that sounds like fun. Ha ha ha ha!"

"No!" Asuka growled coldly, after a few long seconds of just staring at the French bitch when she was finally done talking, "Asuka will not suck cock. You will suck Asuka's. You will-"

"Probably for the best." Maryse said dismissively, cutting off the other woman's response, "I'm sure Paige wants that butt cream all to herself, don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes, my French Mistress." Paige moaned dreamily, "Mmmmmmmmmm, give me all of that arse cream. Please? I want it. No, mmmmmmmmm, I need it."

"Then go get it, whore!" Maryse pushed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Paige eagerly replied and obeyed.

Once again, Paige proved herself a shameless and eager bottom, and a durable one at that, as she turned around and crawled over to the superior women. She then briefly paused when she was kneeling in front of Maryse and Asuka, and then bit her lip adorably, clearly unsure what she should do. Maryse strongly felt it was no contest, but annoyingly Paige chose her current Dom.

Which in a way, the French Dom knew was understandable, but very soon, this little slut would be hers. As they all should be, given that she was the Alpha female of the entire WWE, after all. But it was also hard to get upset considering exactly what happened when the shameless little ATM whore wrapped her lips around Asuka's cock.

Unsurprisingly, that shameless little ass to mouth ho moaned loudly and happily at getting to taste the deepest part of her bowels on that strap-on. Just like she did, when she took the dildos of Maryse and Kairi into that pretty little mouth of hers, Paige clearly savouring that flavour for a few long minutes, then going back and forth between them.

Annoyingly, Maryse's strap-on was the last to receive those hot little blow job lips, but then again, this could be seen as saving the best for last. And either way, the result was the same. Namely, Paige getting every drop of those butt juices, while trying to give everyone equal time. Meanwhile, The Sexiest of the Sexy was scheming of just how she could own the asses of the so-called Empress, and her little friends.