Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 07

Story Info
Maryse conquering Beth's fat ass.
9.7k words
4.89
6.9k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse Ouellet, Melina, Beth Phoenix, or any WWE/WWF stars for that matter. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Beth Phoenix was on the edge. At first she hadn't taken Maryse Ouellet as a credible threat, and why would she? The things she was saying was absurd. Especially about Beth having a fat ass. Sure, it wasn't tiny and tight like Maryse's, but it was round and womanly, and honestly, Beth was quite proud of it. Or she would be if she cared about appearances as much as the French-Canadian whore did.

Of course, if this was just about appearances Beth wouldn't be worried, but Maryse insisted that wrestlers were inferior to models, and that her fat ass was next. Something which should have been laughable, and yet, the diva's champion had conquered wrestler after wrestler until Beth was the only one left standing.

That point was hammered home when Beth entered the women's locker room that day to find a line of female wrestlers, all bent over and spreading their juicy cheeks to reveal their plug stuffed ass holes. Everyone was there, from her now former friends turned ass whores Natalya Neidhart and Victoria, two admittedly already total butt sluts like Melina Perez and Mickie James.

Even the once mighty Trish Stratus was there, nothing but a fat assed bitch for Maryse to use for her pleasure. Something that was crystal clear from this obscene display, but of course Maryse just had to gloat about it, laughing like a cartoonish super villain, before blathering some words in French.

"English, bitch!" Beth snapped, more than having enough of this.

With another chuckle Maryse taunted, "I said, ready to take your rightful place amongst these big fat disgusting pieces of ass?"

It was clear that she had said a lot more than that, but Beth snapped, "Please, as soon as we get in the ring, I'm going to snap you like a twig."

*

Which should have been exactly what happened, but Maryse was just so slippery and quick. Most of all she was infuriating, constantly whispering all the nasty things she was going to do to Beth, or calling her a big fat disgusting piece of ass, or just grinning at her, which caused Beth to make a mistake, and the far stronger woman spent most of the match getting physically dominated, which was unbearably humiliating and frustrating.

Thankfully that enraged her enough to finally get a hold of Maryse, Beth able to slam her down to the matt a few times, which was incredibly satisfying. Then she got her up for her finisher, the Glam-Slam, only to be distracted by the sight of the broken wrestlers coming out on stage, and turning around.

For a horrifying moment Beth thought they were going to expose their plugged asses on Live TV, which Maryse was clearly counting on, as she took the opportunity to roll Beth up. To Beth's credit she was able to kick out, but when she tried to get up Maryse immediately hit her with her finisher, a DDT, albeit without the usual posing.

Maybe Beth could have kicked out of that, but clearly wanting to make a statement Maryse picked her up and gave her another DDT, this time with her normal cocky posing, including crawling on top of Beth erotically, making a mockery of the sport The Glamazon loved.

At that point the ref could've counted to 10 and it wouldn't have mattered, Beth was out of it until she heard a three count, and which point it was too late. To make matters worse, Maryse somehow found a way to squeeze her butt during the three count to emphasize her next words.

"You're mine now." Maryse whispered with a wicked chuckle into Beth's ear, before she got up and proudly posed over the defeated body of The Glamazon.

Meanwhile, poor Beth could only gaze up at the light with disbelief, unable to believe what just happened, and more importantly what was going to happen, the only words out of her mouth being a soft whimper, "Oh God."

*

Beth very nearly didn't return to the locker room, as she was afraid what would happen when she did. God, she was actually afraid of fucking Maryse Ouellet. That fact alone was shameful, but what was far worse was that she couldn't stop thinking about the humiliation she would have to endure, which really, really didn't seem worth it.

However, if she wanted to get her revenge on the bitch her only chance was to somehow survive this indignity with her personality intact. So she slowly made her way to the backstage area and eventually into the locker room, although she did have to take a deep and calming breath as she could vividly imagine the horror that was waiting for her.

It turned out to be even worse than she thought. Because as she predicted Maryse was waiting for her, already completely naked except for a big strap-on, which she was menacingly stroking lube into, which would've been bad enough, but what was even worse was that her fellow wrestlers were defiling themselves in front of her.

Bouncing up and down on dildos, which were suctioned to the floor of the locker room, their big butts all facing Beth so she could get the best look at those meaty cheeks jiggling, and more importantly those big sex toys sliding in and out of those fat asses. Something the other wrestlers were inflicting upon themselves because of how badly they had been broken by Maryse, who now had a shot of making her that broken. Luckily that wouldn't happen, as it couldn't. It just couldn't. It wouldn't. She wouldn't allow it.

"Vous êtes enfin à moi Beth. Je vous possède. Mmmmmmm, oh oui, je vous possède et votre gros cul gros et dégoûtant! Ooooooooooh oui, et je veux que vous me le montriez. Oh oui, enlevez votre vilaine couronne et montrez-moi ce que je possède, perdant. Montrez-moi ces gros muscles qui ne vous ont pas sauvés, et ce gros cul gros et dégoûtant que je vais bailler! " Maryse interrupted Beth's attempt to give herself a pep talk by blathering in French before translating, "You are finally mine Beth. I own you. Mmmmmmm, oh oui, I own you and your big, fat, disgusting ass! Ooooooooooh oui, and I want you to show it to me. Oh oui, take off your ugly ring gear and show me what I own, loser. Show me those big muscles which didn't save you, and that big, fat, disgusting ass I am going to gape!"

Which caused Beth to glare angrily, but there was no response she could give. She was screwed and had to just stand there and take it, even as Maryse slowly moved towards her she was talking, and then emphasized the last word by smacking Beth's big butt hard enough to make those meaty cheeks jiggle.

Automatically The Glamazon saw red, and got nose to nose with the annoying French bitch, her whole body screaming at her just to smacked the obnoxious woman. Especially as Maryse just grin smugly at her. But again, Beth couldn't retaliate, so she was forced to just slump her shoulders and do as she was told. Or try to, at least.

"No, wait... I have a better idea." Maryse grinned wickedly, "I'll do it."

Given the choice Beth would have much rather done it herself, something Maryse could clearly tell, which was why she was doing this as punishment for not immediately obeying. Well that, and it gave her a chance to grope The Glamazon, which was exactly why Beth hadn't wanted her to do it.

Oh God, it was so humiliating to have this physically weaker woman grope her like a piece of meat, starting with Beth's huge tits before making her way down to her favourite body part after untying the straps and pulling down Beth's one-piece ring gear. Beth's bra quickly followed, leaving her upper body exposed, but Maryse was barely paying attention to her boobs at that point before latching onto the other blonde's big booty and going to town on it, especially after she pulled the ring gear all the way down her body.

"Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, so big! So fat! So disgusting!" Maryse moaned as she inspected her prize, "You obviously have no respect for your body. But that's okay, because neither do I. Non, you are nothing but a fat assed bitch, oooooooooooh, and now, I shall break this big piece of butt in, and show you your true purpose in life. Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, si gros! Tellement gros! Tellement dégoûtant! Tu n'as évidemment aucun respect pour ton corps. Mais ça va, parce que moi non. Non, tu n'es rien d'autre qu'une chienne au gros cul, oooooooooooh, et maintenant, je vais me briser ce gros morceau de cul et vous montrer votre véritable but dans la vie. "

Maryse said a lot more, mostly in French, but honestly she wasn't really paying attention to it. No, she was too busy literally drooling over Beth's big fat booty, especially after she slowly lowered that ring gear, and the underwear, down far enough to slowly reveal those giant cheeks in all their glory.

Then once the clothing was down around Beth's ankles Maryse could no longer hold back, and she just buried her face in between those enormous cheeks. She didn't even lick the back hole at first, choosing instead to suffocate herself in that ridiculously big ass. Something she was ashamed of herself for sure, but it was no less shameful than her obsession with these fat asses, and the stupid little fuck holes around her certainly couldn't taunt her about it, given what they were doing, or about to do.

Choosing to indulge herself further Maryse came up for a quick breath of air, only to bury her face back into those cheeks and this time motorboat them like they were a big pair of tits. Something she normally waited until the 'second date' to do, but right now she just couldn't help herself, Maryse cackling with delight as she used Beth's big booty for her own amusement.

Then finally she grabbed two big handfuls of butt cheeks, pulled them as widely apart as possible and started attacking Beth's bitch hole with her tongue. Well, she pulled back to spit on it a few times, but that was just to make this whole experience nastier, Maryse was gleefully rubbing in the saliva with her tongue.

The initial lick caused Beth to gasp and moan with surprise and pleasure, which quickly turned to just pure pleasurable sounds as Maryse settled into giving her a long, thorough rim job, pretty much confirming that this would be another easy conquest, which was actually disappointing. Maryse had been hoping for a challenge. Oh well, this would still be a lot of fun, the French-Canadian beginning to slid her tongue all over that forbidden hole, and not just up and down, but sliding it all around.

She even tried pushing it inside, but unlike her other sluts she didn't get very far. At least for now, as that was about to change. Of course, there was another way to get inside. Well, a couple actually, the first of which was Maryse's still lubricated finger, which she replaced with her tongue without warning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Beth, ooooooooooh FUCK!" Maryse moaned as she slowly penetrated Beth's most private hole, "You really are an anal virgin. Not that I doubted it, mmmmmmmmm, but it is so good to confirm that I was right, as always. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh ouuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii, we are going to have so much fun together. You, cumming like the anal whore you are. Me, conquering your big fat ass and taking my rightful place on top of the food chain around here. Oh oui, I shall be, what is it now? What silly little title do you call yourself? Oh oui, Alpha female. Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, I shall be the Alpha female of the entire WWE, and you will be nothing but my fat assed bitch. Oh oui, Je vais te faire jouir comme la pute anale que tu es. Moi, en conquérant ton gros cul et en prenant ma place légitime au sommet de la chaîne alimentaire ici. Oh oui, je serai, qu'est-ce que c'est maintenant? Quel petit titre stupide vous appelez-vous? Oh oui, Alpha femelle. Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, je serai la femelle Alpha de toute la WWE, et vous ne serez que ma grosse garce."

Disappointingly Beth had nothing to say in return, but that was probably because she was too busy trying not to moan in pleasure from getting her virgin ass violated, and thus further exposing herself as the anal whore she was always meant to be. At first she even succeeded, even though Maryse was sure they were both overwhelmed with ecstasy as the far more beautiful blonde slowly buried her finger all the way into the other blonde's bottom.

Then of course Beth's defences fell apart as Maryse began pumping that finger in and out, and eventually adding a second one, causing obvious whimpers and cries to escape from The Glamazon's mouth. Maryse was sure she could get the bitch to moan if she just waited a little bit longer, but she just couldn't. No, she needed to fuck that fat ass, so that was exactly what she did.

"It is time, bitch." Maryse announced, pulling her fingers out of Beth's ass and smacking it hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, "Get down on your hands and knees, and spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm, give me that big fat ass you worthless bitch! Oh oui, donne moi ce gros cul! Donne moi ce gros cul dégueulasse! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh oui!"

Beth again didn't dignify that with a come back. Partly because she had nothing to say, and partly because she wasn't sure what the bitch was saying anymore as she was blathering in French. Not that it mattered. No, the only thing that really mattered was this was it, the moment Beth had been dreading ever since she took control of the women's locker room.

She had convinced herself she was too much of a top to ever let it happen, that she would retire with her anal virginity intact. But unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be. Instead she found herself getting down onto her knees, pressing her face to the dirty floor and then reaching back to pull apart her butt cheeks.

She wasn't sure what made her do it. Maybe she just wanted to do it right, or she was just hesitant. She told herself it was the latter, but there was definitely a chance it was the former, and she was even worried that part of her wanted to please her new top. Not that Maryse was.

No, she was her temporary top, at best. But whatever the explanation, the mighty Beth Phoenix slowly reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks as slowly as possible, just like she had made her total bottoms do for her countless times. Which unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Maryse who chuckled wickedly and clearly taunted her some more in French, but for better or for worse she was too busy pressing the head of her cock against her target to translate.

That big hard cock, which somehow seemed even bigger knocking on Beth's virgin back door. And it only got worse when it started to knock it down, the once mighty Glamazon desperately trying to grit her teeth and dig her fingernails into her butt cheeks to stop herself from letting out anymore pathetic sounds as she began being anally violated for the very first time.

But it was no use, she couldn't stop a whimper of humiliation escaped her lips as her most private hole slowly began stretching for another woman's strap-on dildo. Especially as it didn't belong to another woman's wrestler, who would be someone she could at least respect for defeating her, but a puny model.

Just the reminder of who was doing this to her caused Beth to whimper even louder, and then cry out in pain and agony, of both the physical and mental variety, as her most intimate hole stretched wide enough for the head of the dildo to slide through it and into her virgin ass. Oh God, the bitch had actually done it.

Maryse Ouellet of all people had taken The Glamazon's anal cherry, making Beth feel like she was going to die of embarrassment. Which might actually be preferable to having to live with it, or have to deal with Maryse's gleeful gloating. Which of course started out in French, but this time the bitch took the time to translate it to maximize the humiliation.

"Oh fuck! Oh God, mmmmmmmm, J? ai compris. J'ai ta cerise. MOI! J'ai pris la cerise anale de Beth Phoenix! Ooooooooooooh oui, la virginité anale du Glamazon est à moi, et le sera toujours. Mmmmmmmm, ton cul est à moi Beth, et maintenant?" Maryse moaned happily in French, before chuckling, "Oh oui, I got it. I got your cherry. ME! I took Beth Phoenix's anal cherry! Ooooooooooooh oui, The Glamazon's anal virginity is mine, and now always will be. Mmmmmmmm, your ass is mine Beth, and now? Now it always will be. You hear me? Your ass hole is mine! All mine! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it Beth! Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, take it like the bitch you are! Oh oui, prends-le! Ohhhhhhhhhh, putain ouais, prends comme la garce que tu es! Oh oui! Oh oui!"

Maryse continued taunting her new fuck hole as she slowly began sliding into it, inch after inch of big hard strap-on dildo disappearing into that big fat disgusting ass. At this point she was used to the likes of Melina, Mickie and Trish moaning in pure pleasure as they were anally stuffed, their gigantic bottoms now so slutty all they felt was pleasure, even at this stage.

It was the same for the likes of Natalya and Victoria, as while they still definitely seem to feel pain those skanky little butt sluts actually got off on it. Not Beth though. No, the mighty Glamazon whimpered and squirmed the entire time she was getting her fat ass filled with dick, suggesting that maybe finally someone would put up a decent challenge.

Further prove of that came when Beth didn't beg for mercy. Maryse would've probably done whatever it took to stop her perfect ass from being violated, but the former Alpha female took her own medicine like the anal bitch she was. And sure, that's only because she was having delusions about taking her revenge, but Maryse wanted to believe that on some level Beth understood this was her true place.

In reality, she probably wasn't smart enough for that. Not that it really mattered. Of course it didn't, oh no, all that really mattered was the mighty Beth Phoenix was being a good little fuck hole and not whining and complaining while Maryse violated her virgin ass.

It would have probably been a different story if Maryse had brutally slammed the entire length into the incredibly tight little butt hole like part of her very much wanted too. After all, this super tough wrestler had done the same to other models, showing them absolutely no mercy as they weeped in pain. Something that Beth might have done to Maryse, if she had got lucky and beaten her.

But of course Maryse wasn't doing that. Naturally, not for Beth's benefit, but her own, because this way she could watch inch after inch of that long, thick strap-on cock disappearing into that virgin ass hole. Something the diva's champion would have loved to watch forever, but for better or for worse eventually she ran out of dildo to shove up Beth's big butt.

Which was something which was announced when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, Maryse then gleefully bragging about what that meant, "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ouuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii, every inch! Every fucking inch! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, that's every, single fucking inch of this big dick of mine up your big fat disgusting ass! Oh oui, how does it feel Beth? Huh? How does it feel knowing you went from the so-called Alpha female, to a total bottom? To an anal whore? To a little bitch with a dick in her ass? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhh, I bet you like it. Ooooooooooh oui, I bet you love being my fat assed bitch with my entire length in your big booty. Oh oui, take it Beth! Fucking take it! Oh oui chaque centimètre! Chaque putain de pouce! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, c'est chaque, putain de pouce de cette grosse bite à moi dans ton gros cul dégoûtant! Oh oui, comment tu te sens Beth? Hein? Que ressentez-vous en sachant que vous êtes passée de la soi-disant femelle Alpha à un fond total? Pour une pute anale? Pour une petite garce avec une bite dans le cul? Hein? Ohhhhhhhhh, je parie que vous l'aimez. Ooooooooooh oui, je parie que vous aimez être ma chienne à gros cul avec toute ma longueur dans votre gros cul. Oh oui, prends ça Beth! Putain, prends-le!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers