Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While it was disappointing Beth didn't offer up a response Maryse was far too happy to really care. Especially as Beth had been crying out and then whimpering even more loudly as she slowly pulled about half of the cock out of that big fat booty. She then got a similar sound, only louder, when she roughly slammed the strap-on all the way back into her new anal slut's shit-pipe.

Maryse then repeated the process, albeit with shorter thrusts, really establishing a rhythm, as she officially started sodomizing the stronger woman. Something which she got lost in for quite a while, before using one of her favourite ways to tease a bitch, while rewarding her other bitches.

Melina was so jealous of Beth in that moment, but that was far from a new experience for her. In fact, she was almost constantly jealous, as for a brief shining moment she had been Maryse's one and only fat assed bitch, only for Maryse to dramatically increase her collection, until all the wrestlers in the WWE belong to the Sexiest of the Sexy.

Worse, it looked like now Maryse would be the Alpha female of the WWE, meaning that she could have any ass she wanted. Which had made Melina almost wished that Maryse would lose to Beth, if she was worried about her Mistress becoming a bottom because of it. No, it was better this way, as while it would mean getting her owner's dick would be come a rare treat, it would mean that she was the property of the Alpha female, meaning that she'd no longer have anything to be ashamed of. Not really.

It clearly made Maryse happy, and in the end, that was all that really mattered. And Melina shouldn't complain too much, as she usually just had to watch with her greedy ass hole quivering around a butt-plug, or even nothing at all. Instead she was bouncing her fat ass up and down a rather large dildo with her fellow anal bitches, not only providing her the pleasure of being butt fucked, but please her Mistress in the process.

Admittedly Maryse didn't spend a lot of time looking at them, but that was okay. Anything was better than nothing, and again, it felt really good. Oh yes, this was far from nothing. This was amazing, and if Melina was lucky she would even be allowed to cum like this. And maybe, just maybe she would receive another treat.

Just as Melina was hoping for Maryse abruptly pulled out of Beth's butt hole, strolled over to her, and ordered, "Suck my cock, you disgusting anal bitch! Oooooooooooh oui, prove just what a nasty little ATM bitch you really are. Ooooooooooooh oui, fucking suck it, suck every drop off of my dick! Oooooooooooh oui!"

Unsurprisingly Maryse said a lot more, mostly in French, but Melina chose to interpret it as mostly as encouragement so she could concentrate on wrapping her mouth around that nice big cock and tasting the deepest part of Beth's butt. Oh God, she was tasting the deepest part of the mighty Beth Phoenix's big booty on this dildo strapped around the waist of a fucking model.

Something Melina would've never ever imagined happening, but she was so glad it was happening now, because Beth's ass tasted wonderful. So much so that she became truly lost in it, to the point she became completely still so that she could savour that wonderful flavour. Which was of course completely unacceptable to her Mistress.

"What's wrong with you whore? Keep bouncing!" Maryse yelled angrily, slapping Melina around the head to make sure she got back to work, although even when she did, the French-Canadian made sure not to stop the abuse, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's better, fucking bounce for me. Bounce that big fat ass on the dildo I graciously gave you to use on that slutty little bitch hole of yours! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, amuse me as you suck my cock. Oh oui, suck it clean of every drop of Beth's ass cream. Oh oui! Oooooooooooh oui, get every drop of those anal juices, but don't you dare slow down your bouncing, even for a second. Oh oui, not a God damn second. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oui!"

Poor Melina felt so ashamed of herself. She had embarrassed herself, and more importantly embarrassed her Mistress, in front of the entire locker room. Something she tried to make up for by bouncing her fat ass even more enthusiastically on one dildo, while taking the other deeper into her mouth and sucking on it ravenously.

Which was ironically also embarrassing herself, but she was doing it for the pleasure of the mighty and beautiful Maryse, and that was all that mattered in that moment. Oh yes, she was pleasing her owner by taking it in both ends, which put a smile on that beautiful face, which in turn made Melina's heart flutter. Then even more so when she started pushing the dildo into her throat, which of course earned her even more encouragement.

Beth was admittedly a little impressed, but mostly revolted by this display of utter dominance from Maryse, and submission from the wrestlers of the WWE. Because Melina was only the beginning, Maryse going down the line of formally dominant women, and each of them gleefully humiliated themselves, proving they never belonged by Beth's side in the first place.

Each of them, from her former friends Natalya and Victoria, to even the mighty Trish Stratus, greedily sucked Maryse's strap-on, while bouncing their asses on dildos, meaning they were gleefully double stuffing themselves. And the entire time Maryse was saying the most awful and degrading things to them, which then seem to make them suck cock more enthusiastically.

The worst part was in between each cock sucking session Maryse would return her weapon of ass destruction to Beth's poor little butt hole, and thus re-flavouring it for the broken bitches. Which wasn't the worst part, but it didn't give Beth's poor little butt hole time to recover, and as a result she was left continuously gaping wide open.

Oh God, her poor little butt hole was gaping as if it belonged to a butt slut, Beth now terrified she was going to become one. That she was going to be like her fellow wrestlers, a mindless ATM loving sex slave for a fucking model. Because to her horror, she felt a growing urge for more. For a harder butt fucking. To cum like a little bitch with a dick in her ass.

Then all of a sudden Maryse ordered, "Melina, strap on a dick. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I wish to see The Glamazon riding you with her big fat ass."

"Yes Mistress." Melina whimpered again, quickly doing as she was told.

It also caused Beth to whimper pathetically, because while admittedly it was better being butt fucked by another wrestler than a model, it would still be incredibly humiliating. Especially as she had lost all respect for Melina, as surely everyone had, given that she had been Maryse's first victim, and had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was nothing but a shameless butt slut.

And Beth was going to have to anally ride her. Sodomize herself! Oh God, she couldn't really do this, could she? No, she couldn't, she wouldn't! That's what Beth told herself over and over again as she watched Melina retrieving a strap-on, attaching it to herself and then covering it with lube while laying down on the hard floor of the locker room.

At which point Maryse once again pulled her dick out of Beth's butt hole, then slapped her meaty cheeks as hard as she could and ordered, "Well, get to it bitch! Ooooooooooh oui, ride that dick! Ride it with your fat ass you stupid little anal whore. Oh yes, do it. DO IT! Don't make me ask you again you worthless fuck hole!"

While Maryse's words were playful at first, they soon became aggressive and angry as Beth hesitated to obey, leading to several hard strikes to her big booty, hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, and the sound to echo through out the room. Beth also cried out pathetically, but that was just because her ass was sore after being used like never before. Like it never should've been used.

The way which should have had Beth finally knocking Maryse the fuck out, regardless of the rules. Hell, she still should be the Alpha female right now, therefore she should be able to make the rules, and take whatever she wanted, like she always had. And she would, but now she knew she had to obey, so she lowered her head, whimpered pathetically, and again, did as she was told.

Melina had known this was her Mistress's plan, but she didn't exactly expect Beth to do it. She thought for sure that The Glamazon would insist on only being butt banged by The Sexiest Of The Sexy, but instead Beth stumbled over to her after only a few long seconds of hesitation, crawled on top of her and lined herself up with Melina's dick.

Lined up her butt hole with Melina's dick! Oh God, Melina was about to butt fuck the mighty Beth Phoenix! Which once would have been her crowning achievement in the WWE for her, but now it was just another display of power from the super butt fucker known as Maryse Ouellet, and honestly in that moment Melina had never been more proud of her Dom.

Of course, for a few long seconds she forgot all about her Mistress, as Melina's entire world became consumed by the look on Beth Phoenix's face as the once mighty Glamazon anally penetrated herself. And unlike their Mistress, who would have taken her time and savoured the twisted act, Beth slammed herself down to try and get it over with, probably shoving about a third of the dildo up her ass in the first hard thrust.

Which was probably easier than it would have been earlier after their top graciously stretched out Beth's bottom, but it still clearly hurt, given the look on the other wrestler's face, and the little cry she let out, followed by a whimper. Something which caused the goddess known as Maryse Ouellet to cackle with delight, and offer up some more encouragement.

"Ha ha ha, si mignon. Oh oui, c'est trop mignon. Oh oui, tu es si mignonne avec une grosse bite dans ton gros cul Beth. Oh oui, fourre ce gros cul dégueulasse grosse pute anale! Oh oui, farce-le." Maryse moaned in French before translating, "Oui, so cute. Ohhhhhhhh oui, that's so cute. Mmmmmmm oui, you look so cute with a big dick in your fat ass Beth. Oh oui, stuff that big fat disgusting ass you anal whore! Oh oui, stuff it."

Initially Beth glared at her new top, but when that only amused The Sexiest Of The Sexy the once mighty Glamazon was left whimpering pathetically, and desperately trying to ignore that encouragement in favour of doing what she was supposed too. Namely impale her ass hole on Melina's dick, probably the most physically powerful woman in their division began to push herself all the way down that dildo until she was sitting on Melina's lap.

She did this part as slowly as possible, which was probably to minimize the pain, but it also allowed her to savour the humiliation of it, which was probably worse. At least for her. Melina got quite a kick out of it, although nowhere near as much as their Mistress, who cackled with delight at this development.

"Ohhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmm, that's it Beth, nice and slow. Stuff that big fat disgusting ass of yours nice and slow. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, put on a show for me. Put on a show for your Mistress." Maryse cackled with evil delight, "Show your new owner you can be a good little anal whore. Just like your little wrestler friends. Oh oui, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, every inch! That's every single inch in your gigantic butt, Beth. Ooooooooooh, God yes, now bounce for me. Bounce for me you whore. Fucking bounce! Oh oui, rebondir pour moi. Rebondissez pour moi, putain. Putain de rebond! Faites rebondir ce gros cul dégueulasse, putain anale" Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh oui, oh oui!"

Unable to do anything but obey Beth started bouncing her ass up and down Melina's dick, continuing to provide quite the amazing facial expressions in the process. Especially because Beth had been anally stretched so much and so skillfully it was clear that she was feeling almost pure pleasure, so much so it was a struggle for her not to moan with obvious delight.

Then she was caught off guard with a hard slap to her meaty cheeks, initially causing her to let out a cry which drowned out the sound of the slap, but it was quickly followed by not another whimper, but a moan. It wasn't the first of the night, and it certainly wouldn't be the last, but again, it caused the Mistress to cackle with delight, especially as Beth didn't hesitate continuing to defile her own ass hole on Melina's strap-on.

"Oh oui, moan Beth! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, oh oui, I just love it when a big tough wrestler starts moaning in pleasure from getting her ass fucked. Especially when she has a big fat ass like that of yours Beth. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm fuck!" Maryse moaned, before once again chuckling evilly, "Oh oui, you're loving it, aren't you? N'est-ce pas? Aren't you? Oh oui, la puissante Beth Phoenix adore ça jusqu'au bout. Oh oui, the mighty Beth Phoenix loves it up the butt. Yesssssssssss, she loves it up her big fat disgusting ass, like all good little anal whores. But does she love two? Huh, aime-t-elle deux? Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, does she love two big dicks up her big fat disgusting ass? Let's find out."

"No, please." Beth whimpered pathetically, "Anything but that."

"You will do anything I want. Those are the rules." Maryse reminded her new bitch sternly, before smirking, "Unless you want to give up the right to challenge me? To fight me? To get your revenge? Oh oui, how about it Beth, want to admit to everyone here that you can't take your own medicine? That you're nothing but a weak, pathetic bitch? That you don't want to play anymore? Huh? Answer me!"

There was a long pause, then Beth lowered her head and cursed, "God damn you."

"Ha ha ha, that's it Beth, mmmmmmmmm, slow down and give me that ass." Maryse laughed out loud with delight, and then gleefully taunted, "Ohhhhhhhhh oui, ce gros cul dégueulasse. Donnez-moi votre gros cul dégueulasse. Oh oui, le Glamazon n'est rien d'autre que ma chienne. Ma chienne anale! Oooooooooooh oui, ma chienne à gros cul aimant l'anal. Give me that big fat disgusting ass. Give me your big fat disgusting ass. Oh oui, The Glamazon is nothing but my bitch. My anal bitch! Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, my anal loving fat assed bitch. Oui, spread those cheeks Melina. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, spread those big fat disgusting ass cheeks, and together we'll take The Glamazon's double anal cherry."

"Yes Mistress." Melina answered and obeyed eagerly.

Maryse practically drooled as Melina spread those giant, fat filled cheeks, giving her the best possible look of the most private hole of the once mighty Beth Phoenix stretching around a strap-on already, and just waiting for another to be added into it. Oh oui, she was going to add her own cock into that bitch hole and truly break The Glamazon once and for all. Which was a thought Maryse savored as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against her target, causing her new bitch to whimper pathetically.

Then the muscular woman cried out and whimpered just as pathetically as Maryse began slowly pushing forwards, causing Beth's butt hole to stretch wider, and wider, and wider, to the point it looked like it would be torn apart, only for the head of that second dick to slide in alongside the first, unsurprisingly causing Beth to let out a deafening cry.

Which meant of course Maryse had achieved her goal, something she had to brag about, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, there goes your double anal cherry! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I got The Glamazon's double anal cherry. Oh oui, ooooooooooh oui, I popped your cherries Beth. Both of them! Ohhhhhhhhhh, the only ones that really matter. Oh oui, you're single and double ass cherries are mine you stupid little fuck hole! All mine! Oh oui, oh oui, ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, voilà ta double cerise anale! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, j'ai eu la double cerise anale du Glamazon. Oh oui, ooooooooooh oui, j'ai sauté tes cerises Beth. Les deux! Ohhhhhhhhhh, les seuls qui comptent vraiment. Oh oui, vous êtes des cerises à cul simple et double sont à moi, vous nouveau petit trou de baise stupide! Tout à moi!"

Perhaps in a sign of just how far gone she was the former Alpha female offered up no response, other than more pathetic whimpers and cries, especially when Maryse started stuffing more of that strap-on into Beth's already stuffed shit-pipe. Something she did nice and slowly, not for the benefit of her new bitch, but simply because she was savouring the moment.

And perhaps more importantly, allowing her broken bitches to savour it. Oh oui, everyone was here, from Beth's former allies Victoria and Natalya, to Trish Stratus herself, and they were all watching as Maryse double stuffed The Glamazon's big fat booty, beyond a shadow of a doubt making Maryse the new Alpha female.

As she continued stuffing that big fat disgusting ass, and later fucking it, Maryse pulled her gaze away from it and looked around at her trophies. Oh oui, each one of these pathetic little wrestlers had thought they stood a chance against her, and now they were bent over and displaying their gaping ass holes to her like the trophies they were, while desperately trying to get the best look at their former leader, becoming just another piece of fat ass Maryse could use for her pleasure whenever she wanted.

Which was the only thing worth looking away from the sight in front of her, as it was easily her favourite. Especially when the double butt pounding truly got started.

Because don't get her wrong, there was something so satisfying about watching a big dildo sliding into another woman's most private hole, especially when it was already being stretched by another big dildo, making the pathetic bitch one of the biggest anal whores around. But it was even better watching her big dick slide in and out of a fat ass.

Although, there was definitely something to be said for the moment her thighs came to rest against those obscenely enormous ass cheeks, announcing the entire length of two strap-on dicks were buried deep within her bitch's bowels. Something she savored for a few long minutes, as she rotated her hips clockwise, and thus churned Beth's insides. She then pushed Melina's hands away, so she could smack that big booty, and of course, start talking trash to the allegedly intimidating woman.

"You like that, huh? Ooooooooooh oui, feeling every single inch of my big dick inside you? Mine and Melina's? Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you do, don't you? Oh oui, Beth Phoenix loves two big dicks up her butt, mmmmmmmmmm, her big fat disgusting butt!" Maryse moaned with delight, before chuckling, "Oh oui, oh oui, The Glamazon loves taking two big dicks up her big fat disgusting butt! Oh fuck Beth, you're such a whore! Mmmmmmmmmm, such a shameless little anal whore. Oh oui, a nasty little ass slut, mmmmmmmmmm, a dirty little butt bitch, oh oui, take it Beth! Take your first ever double butt fucking. Tu aimes ça, hein? Ooooooooooh oui, sentir chaque centimètre de ma grosse bite à l'intérieur de toi? La mienne et celle de Melina? Yessssssssss, tu le fais, n'est-ce pas? Oh oui, Beth Phoenix aime deux grosses bites dans ses fesses, oh putain, son gros cul dégoûtant et gras! Oh oui, oh oui, le Glamazon aime prendre deux grosses bites dans son gros cul dégoûtant et gras! Oh putain Beth, tu es une putain! Mmmmmmmmmm, une petite putain anale sans vergogne. Oh oui, une méchante petite salope de cul, mmmmmmmmmm, une sale petite salope de cul, oh oui, prends-la Beth! Prends ta toute première baise double cul."

Beth again could only whimper and cry pathetically as her rectum was truly rearranged from a tiny passageway to a wide open tunnel. Which was pretty much an bearable throughout the butt stuffing, both the agonizingly painful stretching, and the overwhelming emotional humiliation. Admittedly if it had just been the physical pain Beth could have probably survived with her personality intact, as even though it was the weirdest pain she'd ever received she'd had worse.