Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only barely. But the mental agony of being publicly double ass stuffed, oh God, that was just too much. Too much for her to take, without officially beginning to cry, the muscular woman bawling her eyes out, which was thankfully barely audible over Maryse's relentless trash talk.

The only silver lining was the fact that she wasn't feeling pleasure from it, and even that was fleeting. After all, she didn't really deserve points for not enjoying being double butt fucked, because it just reminded her that she'd started to enjoy getting her ass fucked with a single dildo, so that silver lining was extremely tiny.

Then it quickly went away once the double sodomy truly began. God, pretty much as soon as Maryse started shoving that big strap-on of hers in and out of Beth's butt hole the once mighty Glamazon felt a tiny tingle of pleasure, causing her to completely lose it again, because if this was how it felt now, what would it feel like in a few minutes from now? Or even in a few seconds?

Of course, the answer to that was increasingly pleasurable, Maryse's sinfully skillful thrusts causing Beth's back passage to slowly relax until she could take a double fucking without any pain. No, actually there was still pain, but somehow that added to the horribly overwhelming pleasure which bombarded Beth until finally she would do anything to cum, including beg for it.

However, she broke long before she actually spoke a coherent sentence, because she lost every ounce of dignity and self-respect from actually feeling pleasure from such an obscene act. And not only was it clear that it was going to get worse, but Beth actually wanted it to get worse, if it meant she could cum.

"Make me cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, please make me cum!" Beth started desperately begging, once she no longer had an ounce of shame, "Please... Mistress, make me cum. Make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. My big fat disgusting ass! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, my big fat disgusting ass, I want it fucked! I want to be fucked up my bitch ass! I want to be fucked in my big fat disgusting ass! Ass fuck me my Mistress, pound that big fat disgusting ass until I can't walk, sit or shit right! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! I WANNA BE YOUR BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCK MY BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

For a few agonizingly long minutes Maryse just laughed hysterically and allowed Beth to complete her utter and total humiliation. Then mercifully the pace was increased, until the other woman had to be using every ounce of her strength to brutalize Beth's butt, given the way that Maryse's thighs were smacking off her ass cheeks, and it felt like there was a little jack-hammer stuffed up her shit hole.

Especially as every little movement Maryse made caused Melina's dick to move along with hers, meaning that she was literally getting her poor ass fucked by two dicks at the same time. Which somehow gave Beth the most powerful climax of her life, which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, completely robbing her of the ability to think coherently.

Maryse laughed extra loudly as she made the mighty Alpha female Beth Phoenix cum so wonderfully hard while being double ass fucked. So hard in fact that her cum violently squirted out of her cunt, and her screams of ecstasy were almost deafening. Hell, they almost drowned out the sound of Maryse's beautiful thighs smacking against those big fat disgusting ass cheeks, making those meaty globes jiggle like jelly in an earthquake.

Almost. And it especially almost drowned out the constant verbal abuse Maryse dished out on her conquered foe, as soon as Beth lost the ability to talk coherently. Admittedly her words were all in French at first, but it really didn't matter, as the message was crystal clear.

After all, there she was, looking like the goddess she was, with her statuettes physique effortlessly dominating the far more muscular and yet mentally weaker woman. Oui, Melina was also there, but she was nothing more than a tool Maryse was using to prove her superiority. Oh oui, one so-called wrestler was now nothing more than a human dildo, and the other might just be the biggest anal whore in the whole locker room.

After all, most of her fat assed bitches at least needed some training before they could take a double ass fucking. But Beth? Oh fuck, the mighty Beth Phoenix was not only taking it, she was loving it. Something that Maryse gleefully gloated about pretty much the entire time, but eventually switched to English so her dumb sluts would know exactly what she was saying.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT, FUCKING TAKE IT YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!" Maryse screeched at the top of her lungs, roughly smacking Beth's big booty, "TAKE IT IN YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS! TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUI, WHILE YOU WHIMPER AND CRY LIKE A BITCH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S ALL YOU ARE BETH! OH OUI, THE MIGHTY BETH PHOENIX IS NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH, LITERALLY CRYING BECAUSE IT FEEL SO GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, IN HER ASS! GOD, YOU'RE SO PATHETIC BETH! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC LITTLE ANAL WHORES, AND NOW YOU'RE MINE! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO EASY TO BREAK YOU ALL AND TAKE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE AS ALPHA FEMALE! IT WAS INEVITABLE, BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL JUST PATHETIC LITTLE BUTT BITCHES, AND NOW YOU'RE MINE! I OWN YOU! I OWN ALL YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASSES! YOU'RE MY FUCKING PROPERTY! PRENDS-LE! PRENEZ-LE, PUTAIN PRENEZ-LE VOUS SALOPE SANS VALEUR! PRENEZ-LE DANS VOTRE GROS CUL DÉGUSTANT DE GRAISSE! PRENEZ-LE COMME UNE SALOPE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUI, PENDANT QUE VOUS Gémissez ET CRIEZ COMME UNE SALOPE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, C'EST TOUT CE QUE VOUS ÊTES BETH! OH OUI, LE PUISSANT BETH PHOENIX N'EST RIEN MAIS UNE PETITE SALOPE PATHÉTIQUE, PLIANT LITTÉRALEMENT PARCE QU'IL SENT SI BON, SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, DANS SON CUL! DIEU, VOUS ÊTES SI PATHÉTIQUE BETH! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, VOUS ÊTES TOUS DE PETITES Putes ANALES PATHÉTIQUES, ET MAINTENANT VOUS ÊTES À MOI! C'ÉTAIT SOOOOOOOOO FACILE DE VOUS BRISER TOUS ET DE PRENDRE MA PLACE JUSTE COMME ALPHA FEMALE! C'ÉTAIT INÉVITABLE, PARCE QUE VOUS ÊTES TOUS JUSTE PETITES MAILLES PATHÉTIQUES ET MAINTENANT, VOUS ÊTES À MOI! JE TE POSSÈDE! JE POSSÈDE TOUS VOS GRANDS CULS DÉGUSTANTS! VOUS ÊTES MA PROPRIÉTÉ PUTAIN! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Of course, being The Sexiest Of The Sexy, Maryse was able to speak the truth without initially pushing herself over the edge of orgasm, and even when she did, she was effortlessly able to push herself through that climax and onto several more without missing a beat. Hell, if anything she brutalized Beth's bowels even more roughly.

After all, she may be the best top in the wrestling business, and maybe the entire world, but even she had her limits. Oh oui, the sad fact was that this was the beginning of the end, and all that was left to do was go out in style, and make sure she got as much pleasure out of this as possible, without embarrassing herself, unlike the poor excuse for women around her.

An inferior top would also be trying to make sure they broke their latest victim, whereas Maryse knew for a fact that The Glamazon was already well and truly broken. Oh oui, actually feeling pleasure from double anal was just too much for the diluted bottom, hence why she was crying her eyes out. Something which hadn't gone unnoticed, but Maryse was having too much fun pounding fat ass to make a big deal out of it.

At least until the end, when she let Beth have every ounce of disdain she had for her, and the weak and pathetic wrestlers around them, using almost every ounce of her strength to destroy Beth's shit-pipe in the process. Then just as she felt like she was going to embarrass herself by collapsing Maryse abruptly pulled out of her new fuck hole and admired her handiwork, hers and Melina's cocks coming out together with an obscene sound.

She admittedly came close to collapsing, but being able to see deep into the bowels of the mighty Beth Phoenix was enough to reinvigorate Maryse, and then after a few long seconds of staring, she smacked that fat ass as hard as she could, more than enough to make those meaty cheeks jiggle, and ordered loudly, "Écartez vos joues putain! Come on, spread your cheeks you stupid whore! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, spread them wide open. Let me see what I've done to the mighty Beth Phoenix. Better yet, show everyone. Oh oui, gather around you worthless fuck holes. Oooooooooooh oui, see what I've done to your precious leader. Oh oui, ce que j'ai fait à son gros cul dégueulasse! Oh oui, ce gros cul dégueulasse! Oh oui! Oh oui!"

Maryse laughed evilly and hysterically as the bigger, stronger woman whimpered pathetically and then without hesitation grabbed onto her big meaty cheeks and pull them wide apart, providing the best possible view of her gaping open ass hole. She then continued laughing as there was a chorus of 'yes Mistress', and then the rest of her broken bitches quickly gathered around her, including Melina who crawled out from underneath Beth.

Of course Maryse barely noticed the others as she was too consumed with the beautiful sight of her conquest. Although thankfully not enough to forget about taking some photos, when one of her so-called well-trained bitches finally handed her phone to her, proving that all her fuck toys needed a good spanking. But, later, as for now she was too busy immortalizing her work.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's disgusting. Mmmmmmmm, tellement dégoûtant, so disgusting. You truly have no shame left, do you Beth? No, you're just a worthless anal whore, like the rest of these pathetic wrestlers." Maryse taunted gleefully as she continue taking shot after shot of Beth's gaping butt hole, including both close up shots in which only the hole could be seen, and ones where the other blonde's face was visible, "Oh God, it was so easy to beat you. It was so easy to beat you all. Mmmmmmmm, Je pensais que l'un de vous pourrait me combattre, mais au final, vous étiez tous destinés à être mes fesses! Oh oui, mes grosses salopes aux fesses qui sont faites pour se faire enculer. N'est-ce pas, salopes? I thought that one of you might give me a fight, especially you Beth, but in the end, you were all just destined to be my butt sluts! Oh oui, my big butt sluts who's asses were made to be fucked. Isn't that right, bitches?"

The reply was instant and delicious, especially as Maryse could just about here Beth admitting along with the rest of them, "Yes Mistress."

"Oh oui, and now, I shall give you the honour of further proving it Beth." Maryse announced, "Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, further prove that you finally know your place by getting down onto your knees in front of me and sucking my cock! Oooooooooooooh oui, suck my big dick, which is covered in your ass cream. Become just like the rest of these sluts, nothing but a dirty little ass to mouth bitch! My dirty little ass to mouth bitch! Oh yes, suck it! Suck it good you nasty cock sucker! Oh oui, oh oui, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it! Yesssssssssss, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, tu es comme le reste de ces salopes, rien qu'un sale petit cul à la bouche de garce! Mon sale petit cul à la bouche de garce! Oh oui, suce-le! Oh oui, suck it good!"

When Maryse finally paused Beth whimpered, "Yes Mistress."

Which of course led to more laughter and trash talk from Maryse, although even she wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying anymore as the former Alpha female slowly turned around and got down onto her knees in front of her. Annoyingly there was a little hesitation, Beth either disgusted that she had been reduced to this, or more likely she was just savouring the moment.

Either way The Glamazon wrapped her lips around the head of Maryse's cock and then let out a loud, pleasure filled moan. Oh oui, in that moment it was clear that the mighty Beth Phoenix was just like all the other wrestlers surrounding them, a shameless ATM whore. Something which Beth continued to prove as she started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, continuing to moan the entire time.

This made for such wonderful pictures, although it did make Maryse regret not filming this special occasion. Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that later. Although she might have to find smarter bitches, because the dumb anal whores probably couldn't operate a camera.

Beth certainly proved incompetent when it came to properly sucking cock, and despite some generous encouragement from her new Dom she continued to fail, until Maryse just had to give up on her taking every inch down her throat. Unlike Melina, who without needing to be asked, had already shoved the strap-on, she had been wearing all the way down her own throat. Of course because she didn't have permission to do that Maryse would punish her later, but that wasn't important right now.

What was important was shaming her new pet, Maryse finally pushing the bigger blonde away and cursing at her, "God damn it Beth, why are you so worthless at sucking cock, huh? Have you ever had a boyfriend before? Huh? Are they scared of you because you're a muscular freak? Yeah, that's it, isn't it, huh? You're just a muscular freak no one wants to suck their dick. Ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, vous êtes juste un monstre musclé que personne ne veut sucer leur bite. Oh oui, vous êtes un monstre musclé qui suce la bite à sucer! Huh? Salope sans valeur! Monstre uscular! Oh God, why are you so worthless? Huh? Pourquoi êtes-vous si inutile?"

"I'm sorry." Beth whimpered pathetically.

"You're damn right you're sorry. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ashamed of yourself for being a bad bitch, and not pleasing your owner." Maryse spat angrily, staring down at the muscular woman literally weeping on her knees before her, before softening her tone and offering her a lifeline, "But I'm a good, loving Dom, who trains her bitches to be better. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, and I'm looking forward to training you Beth. Oh oui, when I'm done with you, the mighty Glamazon is going to be the most well-trained bitch, and the biggest bottom, in the WWE! Oh oui, the Glamazon va être la chienne bien entraînée et le plus gros cul de la WWE!"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Beth said.

"Starting right now." Maryse continued, ignoring her new bitch's words, "Oh oui, line up for me against the wall and bend over bitch! That means all of you! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, all of you show me your ruined and well owned ass holes. Oh oui, show me those holes! Penche-toi salope! Montrez-moi votre trou du cul ruiné et bien possédé Oh oui, montrez-moi ces trous! Oh oui! Oh Oui!"

Again, as soon as they got the chance there was a chorus of 'yes Mistress' and together the female wrestlers of the WWE, both past and present, lined up against the nearest wall, pushed out their big fat disgusting asses, and then reached back to spread their cheeks wide. Oh oui, they spread those cheeks wide to expose the butt holes Maryse had gleefully destroyed, and would make sure those bitch holes never closed properly again.

Just like the wrestlers would never sit right again, or even shit right. Maryse chuckled at the thought, grabbed her title belt and held it over her shoulder as she savored the moment, and the beautiful sight in front of her. The beautiful sight of big fat disgusting asses all lined up and completely conquered. Completely hers. All hers forever. God, she loved fat ass.

The End.