Ma's Secret Outings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she sat on her knees, dressed in nothing but thigh high black stockings, 6-inch black high heels, and a sheer black dress that left her body fully exposed. She wasn't the oldest person at the party, but she wasn't far from being the oldest, she reckoned. Still, everyone was friendly and flirty. The evening started off with drinks and cocktails, and the liquor sufficiently lowered her inhibitions to where she was comfortable enough to go through with it.

Her lover was in the next room, paired up with the wife of the man whose cock she just took into her mouth. Her left and right hand each reached out and jerked off a cock. She made her way down the lineup of men standing before her, giving them a handjob before sucking on their cock. When the first cock exploded in her mouth, she almost gagged from the thick, salty potion hitting the back of her throat. As she sucked off the next man, the gentleman she was jerking off to her right shot strings of cum into her hair and the side of her face. The rest of the men then took turns as she sucked and jerked them off and they shot their loads all over her body as cum splattered and dripped from her face and all over her sheer black dress.

After the last man in the lineup came, Millie looked on in satisfaction at the men she had pleasured. She felt like a cheap slut, but she loved the feeling. To her right was a young red head on a sex swing, screaming to be fucked harder and harder. To her left was a grandmotherly looking grey-haired white lady taking a black cock in the ass.

Millie was still kneeling on the ground when she felt hands on her waist from behind. The hands pulled her back slightly, and she fell forward onto all fours in response as her sheer black minidress rose up, fully exposing herself to the stranger behind her. She looked back and saw a handsome 40-something tall dark-haired man she spoke with earlier during cocktails.

She smiled, flattered that he was interested in her, even if it was only for sex. She turned her head to face forward and wiggled her ass in the air, inviting him to mount her. She sighed deeply as his cock penetrated her pussy and plowed deep into her wet pussy. Millie couldn't believe she was being fucked in front of a dozen strangers. As the stranger fucked her from behind, her lover appeared in front of her. His semi-flaccid cock hung in front of her face, and she took him into her mouth as he stroked her hair.

A strange taste hit Millie's tongue as she sucked on his cock. She quickly recognized the taste of her lover's cum, but then she also detected something else. Likely the taste of the pussy he had just fucked in the other room, she surmised. Who was she to complain? She had just sucked and jerked off six men, and now she had a stranger's cock buried in her pussy.

Millie was drunk on cock. The effects of the alcohol had her giddy, and the endless stream of hard cocks at her disposal had her sexually charged. The stranger working her pussy had her quickly building toward an orgasm. As she felt her lover grow again in her mouth, the stranger from behind came inside her. Before she even had a chance to recover, someone else took his place, the feel of the next cock sliding in and out of her still sensitive pussy quickly had her back on the edge of cumming.

She woke up hours later with only vague memories of the second half of the night, but she knew she had more lovers, both men and women, in one night than most folks have in a lifetime. She fingered the dry hardened cum stains scattered all over her sheer dress and covered herself with the simple wrap dress she arrived in. Then she stumbled back to her car and made her way home, only stopping for Daylight Donuts on the way.

******

By 9 AM, Santos was back at Sandra's house again.

"Hey, don't forget to get your phone back," Sandra reminded her brother.

"Good thought. Better take care of that before Ma wakes up," Santos said.

"Donuts?" Billy offered. "These ones are fresher than the ones yesterday."

"What the hell? That mean she was out even later or something. I don't get it. What the hell is Ma doing?" Santos complained.

"Bro, I don't know what to do anymore," Sandra said in exasperation. "Next weekend is Dad's birthday. We've got a party planned with all the family at our house. Auntie's family, Uncle's family, and all the cousins. She can't ditch that, can she?"

Santos shook his head, unsure what to make of it all anymore, either.

******

To be continued...

12