All Comments on 'Masked Affair'

by OHcpl0710

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
This is not Erotic Coupling! This is "cheating sluts".

Strange. Two cheating sluts aren't exactly Erotic. It's not even Group sex. Did Mark and Chloe have an open marriage? No mention was made of it, if there was. So, it's just straight out Cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Mmm...so fucking sexy! Affairs are the best! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you gave us no reason?

She appeared to be in love with her husband and they obviously still have sex so why would she cheat? Its a great story and a fun read but her character doesn't match her action. Well at least to me, anyway. I have no idea how long this guy has been seducing her or anything that would have these two so hot for each other other than she is a hot woman and she likes his ass.

OHcpl0710OHcpl0710almost 4 years agoAuthor
Comments

Comments are always welcome on our stories. We appreciate constructive criticism to make the stories better. That said, a couple of these comments were unnecessary.

-First, did you not read the title? What did you think was going to happen? It's a STORY. Some of you take this way too seriously.

-Second, this was an anonymous story request we received.

-Finally -- sounds like this hit a little close to home for a couple of you. Some of you have cheating wives/girlfriends?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous