Masks Ch. 03

Story Info
A new mask for a mission for Gina.
2.3k words
4.62
1.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three - Gina

A few days later, the email pinged its arrival from my third-party consultancy, the bridge between my world and the shadowy security services.

You have a job.

I replied in the usual manner and a meeting was set up.

Using my usual mask, for my contact I parked my Ducati motorcycle and met in the basement morgue of the London Hospital.

Despite my thick, biking leathers it was chilly and my contact, Mr Grey was smothered in his grey greatcoat from the Grenadier Guards. On the slab, a body of a man with two neat jokes through his chest cavity, perfectly aligned with the heart.

"Your new job" Grey shrugged.

"Shot while escaping?" I joked thinly.

"Just shot." He replied.

Knowing my routine, the body was left for me to help me create the 'frame'. He had been a handsome man, muscular and well-endowed- I hope the assignment would give me a chance to use the king, thick shaft.

I examined the body and took in all the details. Grey handed over a secure flash drive. "Voice, video, briefing notes."

"Do I get the highlights?" my tone playful.

"A woman we want on our side would be very happy for this man to be inside her- enough highlights?"

I smiled; Perhaps I would get to fuck her with this huge dick.

"My fee?" I prodded him verbally, sending his discomfort around the dead.

"This is important and time-sensitive- 300k now, the rest when the woman comes over."

With that, he turned round sharply and left.

At home, I studied the file carefully.

Gina Swan, her code name was Lupin, was counter intelligence secondment to CIS (Cyprus Intelligence) only an analyst but discovered some dark secret intel and needed an 'out'.

The dead man was her former boyfriend and handler. Tom Harris is a cover name but one she knew him by. She had requested him to 'bring her in' but FSK (Russian Counter-Intelligence) had killed him.

A big problem for Control.

A bigger problem for me is if the woman, Gina, discovers he's dead.

The email chimed again, and my flight details were confirmed via Brize Norton (RAF Hercules flight) to RAF Akrotiri and then by military land rover to Pissouri Beach, Limassol. Control had rented a 2-bedroom villa, that Tom Harris had used before.

After an exhausting 15-hour turnaround, wearing three different masks to cover my tracks, but assuming Tom Harris's mask as I parked the non/ description Land Rover in the driveway outside. Travelling light with one hold-all and wearing Tim's clothes that had been found in his London apartment, I flopped onto the bed of the villa called 'Rosaries' and felt like sleeping the rest of the day away but I had to be sure that Gina didn't have the villa under surveillance. As Tom, I wandered on the patio and scanned for any untoward glints of metal or glass from binoculars or cameras. Seeing nothing, I retired inside and unpacked. I set up the laptop, configure the Sat phone connection, put my two phones on charge and found the house lockbox. Security services always have lock boxes as a means of housing essential tradecraft items including a sidearm. As expected, the standard Glock 25 in matt black finish resided within, complete with a shoulder holster and two full magazines and a box of 120 9mm rounds. I ejected the mag, also a full load of 15 rounds, checked the slider and reinserted the magazine and cocked the weapon, chambered a round and clicked up the safety catch. I replaced the Glock and took the whole box and put it under the bed.

As I lay on the bed, I pondered how long this might take. My RAF flight was slated for three days but I just had to wait.

If Gina was any good, she'd be hyper-aware of those out to get her, the net must be closing in.

FSK, unlike FSB we're usually gatherers of intelligence with no charter for espionage but something went wrong.

I had troubles of my own, maintaining these masks would be a drain. When I slept, the mask would slip and my true, bland featureless visage would be visible. If I slept now, even for a few hours it would replenish my strength. I took the chance. I locked the villa, locked the bedroom, and closed the curtains, blocking out the light. I set an alarm for 6 pm, giving me 4 hours.

At 4:32 pm, something woke me. It wasn't the alarm- I looked at the display. Instinctively my face rippled to assume Tom's mask. I retrieved the Glock and slipped the safety to 'live'. I approached the door and silently unlocked it. Stealthily I walked into the lounge and saw nothing. I kept the light off to save my night vision. Sudden bright lights can blind you- Basic Tradecraft.

After checking the whole villa and the poolside, I found nothing.

But then I saw the open French windows of my bedroom, I edged closer and drew the door aside. The curtains were parted and through them, I saw a figure move to the bed. I knew better than to burst in. I slipped through the curtains and then the side lamp switched on.

Gina Swan had slipped beneath the covers of the disordered bed, like Tanya Romanova in From Russia with Love. I didn't see if she was naked though- but I hoped so.

"Well, you know how to make an entrance! Naked but with a gun in your hand" Gina chuckled.

I had completely forgotten to pull on some shorts before venturing out of the bedroom. What a comical sight I must have been, except for the deadly weapon in my hand.

"Well, you did give me a fright!" Tom's voice replied. I stood and watched her, as she sat up and the covers fell from her body as she crawled up the bed on all fours.

"Well, I had better make it up to you." Gina cooed as she slid her wet mouth onto the erect cock in front of her. Her mouth was wet and warm and her tongue skilfully swirling around my glans. Her tip slipped into my cock's opening, savouring my pre-cum. Gina shuffled forward, now taking my shaft in her hand and stroking it, building up the arousal. I could feel myself throbbing and pulsing in her tight grip. I watched her head bobbing forward and back, loving sucking Tom's cock. Her blonde shaved bob was thick, lustrous, and smelled of apples. I looked down at her slender back and saw the toned muscles moving. Further down, her shapely arse made a perfect inverted heart. I slipped my hands to her head and held her as I started to slowly fuck her mouth. With the saliva lubricating my movements, I could slide more of my length into her. I smiled at her ability to take the length and so I pushed in further and she opened her throat to let me in as far as I wanted.

With her loud gagging, I felt her shudder and I slowly withdrew from her mouth, she looked up at me, strings of clear salvia falling from her mouth. Her eyes watering from the size, I took my wet dick and rubbed it on her mouth and face.

"Turn round and show me your arse," I growled and smiling gleefully, she obeyed.

"Are you going to spank me?" She put her finger to her mouth like a schoolgirl.

"Say please" I held her hips in position.

"Make me scream!" She lowered her head to the mattress, sticking her backside high, her anus winking. So, this wasn't in the file on her, but I tested her with a half dozen spanks, each progressively keener than the last and discovered her limit. As my hand spanked first the right, then the left buttock she squealed with both arousal and pain. Once her arse was hot and red, I pushed my mouth into her pussy, and tasted her warm musky flavour. Sodden from the spanking, my tongue slipped and swirled in her. Wriggling and shivering from her growing climax, I licked my thumb and slipped the tip into her anus.

"Oh fuck, I'm loving your finger in my ass!" Gina cooed and pushed back onto my thumb, swallowing it up. She welcomed my next two fingers that explored her clenching pussy, as I stood up and stroked myself to full stiffness.

"Ask nicely!" I whispered.

"Oh Tom, fuck my dirty little pussy!" She squealed, shaking from the next wave of sensation from her flexing anus and dribbling sex I filled her up with one hard thrust, burying my erection as deep as I could.

She squealed and came messily over my cock. I kept my thumb in her ass, as I fucked her from behind, I wanted this tight little hole and was determined to have it. Luckily, Gina was into my savagery and cooed and wriggled with each deep thrust and complete evacuation of her sex. As I pushed back in, her cunt gave a loud flutter, which pleased both me and her.

"Let me ride you, my angel!" Her little voice called out. Enjoying the idea of her, I relented and pulled myself out of her pink cunt and settled on my back. Without a moment's hesitation, she licked her wetness from my shaft and then mounted it. It was glorious to fill her. Tom was well-endowed but I couldn't help myself, so I altered the mask by thickening the shaft.

"Oh my god, you're bigger than I remember!" She squeaked. I suckled her small but perky tits, licking, pulling, and finally biting her nipples. She wriggled furiously as I tormented her but never too much, for fear of me stopping. Kneeling in front of her, I fucked her pussy with long, hard strokes and then savage short thrusts making her cry out.

"I'm cumming!" Gina called out, as I pulled out of her.

"No, you cum when I say." I pushed back into her and fucked her hard. Somehow, I knew that Harris fucked Gina roughly, his personality shouted out his narcissism. After all, he was a secret agent- it attracts the psychologically damaged. The woman beneath me was lapping it up. Her body language and demeanour during sex urged me to treat her with some disdain and use her for my pleasure, and not hers. I laid enough clues, to suggest that being apart from her had fuelled a savage need to dominate and fuck her, so I avoided any questions.

Gian was too consumed with the violent sensations heaped on her to ask any.

"Let me remind you!" Pulling her down to my should, I jack-rabbited her sore little cunt for a few minutes. Squealing and trashing around, I held her until she ejaculated on my cock, then let her go. Turning her onto her side, I remounted her, diving deeply into her cunt, but pushing my thumb into her anus.

"Oh, Tom! You're fucking me to death!" Gina's sweat-covered body mimicked mine and I told her to put my cock in her arse.

"You know what I want now!" I lifted her and turned her back onto her hands and knees and aimed it at her anus. She spat on her hand, to lubricate me further and then me into her arse.

Fortunately, she was relaxed enough to slowly swallow up my cock in her rectum.

She felt magnificent. I had to work hard to keep the mask in place, but her tight sphincter soon brought me close to my orgasm, but I wanted to wait.

"Oh Tom, please cum! Please cum on my face." Gina shouted, desperate for me to finish with her.

With that invitation, I couldn't deny her or myself. Pulling out of her arse, she rolled over and I quickly scrambled myself into position and drained my balls on her face, my pearl strings falling wet across her face and into her waiting mouth.

"Fuck, you are a dirty little girl!" I murmured.

Laying in our sweat, I felt I had to get back to the job at hand.

"We have to get you out of here, Gina." I sighed, sitting up and looking for my clothes.

"I can't. I haven't got everything." Gina rolled over and stood up, still glorious in her nakedness.

"Everything?" I asked, already hating the answer.

"I couldn't get my files out of the office; I need to go back." Gina turned and subconsciously rubbed her pussy, she ached from the roughness of the sex.

"No way, we are out in 72 hours." I waved my hand and gestured as if I was the aircraft taking off.

"Tom, I must get it. It's bigger than anything I've done before. I must." Gina climbed back on the bed, and caressed me, "Please."

Control had fucked up again. This wasn't the mission; he had prepped for.

"We have to break into CIS headquarters tomorrow and get my flash drive from the director," Gina whispered into my ear.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"The office is on the third floor, the Director uses the inner office, with a PA on the exterior reception." Gina lay back on the bed and looked at me pleadingly.

"What's so important?" I asked exasperated.

"The flash drive has the files on Control. There's enough evidence to bury him and the whole department." She lay invitingly on the bed, her nipples stiffening again. She looked positively edible, her blonde hair fanned out, her elfin features striking.

"And we get past security, into the outer office, then the inner office and pick up the flash drive and out again. That sounds so very simple" The comment dripped with sarcasm.

"Simple." Gina smiled, and her hand brushed my chest, drifted down past my toned belly, and settled on my twitching cock.

End of Chapter Three.