Zero Lives Left, Game Over

Story Info
A skilled seducer played the game too many times.
806 words
3.9
20.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers

2024 750 word challenge. This one might be exactly 750 words, after the ====

Larry Gatlin: "Love is just a game that everybody plays, and when the game is over not everybody pays. Some play the game and lose, some play the game and win. The winners walk out laughing, the losers cry 'Deal again!"

====

Randy didn't pay close attention to the person looking under the hood of the car parked two to the left of his. That changed when that person, a man, turned towards him pointing an AR-15 style automatic weapon at him. As Randy instinctively froze the assailant whispered loudly "ON YOUR KNEES RANDY! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

Dropping his briefcase Randy complied quickly as his heart rate spiked. This wasn't a random act since this guy knew his name.

In a much quieter voice the assailant continued "Palms on the ground. Lower your head and stare at your hands."

"What do you want?" a shaken Randy uttered.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm your worst nightmare. You've done some things that my client doesn't much care for" as the barrel of the weapon pushed into Randy's neck.

"I don't understand" Randy struggled to say.

"Then I might as well kill you right now. You're no longer welcome in this state. I've been paid to hunt you down like the scum that you are. Our game starts now, but know in your heart that I don't play fair. I love a challenge so I'm giving you a head start. Get in your car and head for any border. In the morning I'm coming after you. You'll spend the rest of your short life looking over your shoulder for me. One day I'll be there but by then it will be too late for you and you'll suffer the consequences of losing the game. I doubt you're smart enough to change your identity well enough to evade me for long, but I love a challenge. Close your eyes and count slowly to one hundred."

Randy counted to one-fifty then stood up on shaky legs. Warm and willing pussy was simply his reward for winning the seduction game he played. He'd obviously overplayed his hand this time. Which direction or does it really matter? He chose east. Colorado was in his rearview mirror.

By dawn Randy was four hundred miles away. He left his car at a Walmart then walked to the train station. Looking out of the train was both beautiful and depressing. The planted fields and variety of small cities were calming. Seeing the homeless camps and the graveyards of the rusted automobiles brought sorrow. People boarded, people left. Did he work with a partner? Chills ran up his spine at that thought.

What goes through the mind of a paid assassin? Was it so easy to kill people that he had to make a game of it? Does the game go on until his client gets antsy? Which woman did he misjudge? Maybe the husband of a recent conquest was already suspicious. Yeah, that had to be it. Randy was always cock-sure of himself and his abilities.

After weeks on the run Randy calmed down. He saw a 'Help Wanted' poster taped to a light pole. A cross-dressing nightly review needed various positions filled. The lightbulb went on! Shave everything off, get a wig, and hide in plain sight as a woman for a few months. Travel with this group and eventually go back to being a man. Fucking brilliant he thought. And it worked out better than he'd hoped.

The next four months flew by. With the travelling troupe about to go to Colorado, he resigned and stayed with a local cross-dressing performance troupe. His visits to the massage parlors and street walkers provided him some relief, but it was expensive. There were a few women in the troupe who occasionally flirted with him. A regular thing would sure be cheaper.

Cindy had been a tiger each of the two times he'd been with her. Randy's phoned buzzed with a text 'Bringing my sister too!'

Randy couldn't wait. His cock almost exploded at the thought but was interrupted by the knock on the motel door.

"Hi" he said to the unknown ugly blond in the trench-coat who entered quickly. She turned and started taking her coat off. The wig came off and Randy faced the male assassin with a silencer-equipped gun pointed at his head.

"Randy, you haven't changed your ways. Ruining Cindy's marriage was your last mistake. You were warned in Colorado but it's clear you have a death wish. Game over stud. I let you live too long."

Too scared to scream or move the pffftt pffftt from the gun ended his life. Taking Randy's belongings he disappeared into the night. The police have no solid leads.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers