Masks Ch. 04: Alina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a black 4x4, with privacy windows, Alina sat back in the air-conditioned comfort and sighed.

I felt caged in, an armed driver, an armed personal protection officer and she, also carried her Glock was a situation I couldn't see a way out quickly, so I relaxed and sat back on the rich Corinthian leather and glanced at her.

"You are quite a special human being, why do you not use your gift to benefit the world instead of petty espionage?" Alina's caustic accusation sting me.

"Impersonating a world leader would require the death of that world leader- I don't kill." My words were icy.

"Well, the task I have in mind doesn't require anything so drastic. However, before you leave for your mission- I have a more personal request." Alina turned and smiled.

"And what am I to be paid for this little chore?" My jaw stiffened.

"I think the task will be its reward." Alina smiled.

The car drove up a long driveway and stopped. Alina and I alighted and with the guard following, I walked into the house with her.

"Andros, please escort Mr X to my study." Alina pointed and departed up the stairs, leaving Andros, the guard to show the way.

The study was a riot of books, maps and papers on a desk to one side. A large Fred leather Chesterfield sofa in the middle of the room, and another side table with photographs on it. The photographs portrayed Alina and another man, a few years older than her. A husband? I saw the look in her eyes as she gazed at the man in the pictures.

I saw a narrow black ribbon on one corner of a silver-framed portrait of the handsome man. He had died. My mind swirled- a personal request?

Andros waiting by the door, then a text alert chimed on his phone and he left the room.

I looked around one door in and out but small glass windows on one wall. I looked out but the outside was too open for a getaway. It would be easy for Andros and the driver to see me.

At that moment, the study door opened. Alina slipped through the doorway, closed it and turned the lock. She wore a long silk robe but was barefooted.

Her slender figure was easy to see through the black silk.

"I have gone to a lot of trouble to arrange this opportunity, I pray you will appreciate this."

I walked over to the small table, and picked up the silver portrait," you want me to be him for you? You want your dead husband back don't you?" I asked, knowing the answer in her eyes.

"Yes, I want my Yiannis back, if only for a short time. You can be him, can you not? An exact copy, a replica?"

I frowned.

I usually needed to see the body, to replicate an exact match and a voice made it exact. Trying to create a mental frame from a picture was never completely successful. I looked at Alina.

"Pictures are never exact" I began to say, but she interrupted me.

Alina reached for a remote. She pressed a button, and a wall-mounted TV showed a video of her late husband, walking and talking. Images of holidays, with him in swimming shorts. This gave me more to work on, but the frame works best if I had the fullest experience. As if Alina had read my mind, the images changed. The video changed to an intimate clip of Alina and Yiannis kissing and then making love - a sex tape!

Instinctively, my eyes picked up as many details as I could. A mental frame formed and as I turned from the TV, back to Alina, she opened her silk dressing robe to reveal a slender, naked body, her small but pert breasts topped with erect coral pink nipples and between her legs, proof she was not a natural blonde, a dark trimmed patch of pubic hair.

My old mask fell away as my new Yiannis mask rippled across my face and fixed itself. My body shivered almost imperfectively as my musculature altered and I stood before her, as her dead husband. I never explained the pain that tore through my body, when I took on a new mask but this time, Alina's loss and pain made it more bearable. To let her see and touch her late husband was almost heartbreaking.

"Oh my god! Yiannis!" she exclaimed; shock evident on her face. She stepped forward, unsure what to do or believe. She stuttered to a halt, as though the floor were quicksand. A look of longing fixed in her eyes.

I walked towards her, pulled off the security guard uniform shirt, and unbuckled the belt. I let the now, loose trousers fall to the floor, kicked off the shoes and socks and now I stood, with only small briefs before her.

"Alina, my little one." I had heard the words on the TV screen from their sex tape. Alina rushed into my arms, and I lifted her face and kissed her deeply. The fantasy, of her late husband, made her crumble in my arms. She gave into it and allowed the full force of her feelings to wash over her. She wanted this moment, to have him back in her arms.

A complete surrender.

I gathered her up in my arms, still my lips on hers, to the leather sofa.

As I set her down on the cool leather sofa, a shiver of anticipation rippled through her skin. I, as Yiannis, would make love to her, as if returning from the other world for this precious moment.

I kissed her deeply, finding her tongue and caressing it with Yiannis's. At that moment was Yiannis- I was the living embodiment of her husband.

Very occasionally, my masks are more than a mere facade- they are a chromosomal-level act of creation and as such exact replication - there is an emotional shift within me too.

I was Yiannis, it was my tongue caressing hers, it was my own hands massaging the mounds of her breasts.

I kissed down her neck to caress each nipple tenderly but firmly. Alina was alive, as though a powerful current of electricity was coursing through her body. Every touch sparked a sudden powerful shudder. As I sucked on her nipples, the sensation overload caught her unawares and she jerked suddenly.

"Yiannis! Yiannis! "she moaned, subsumed in the fantasy of her husband returning.

I kissed between her small perky tits and continued down to her pubic hair.

I had noticed that her husband had things that he liked to do, during their live making and as she had not stopped the video - I surreptitiously glanced to pick up the private, personal traits of her husband to give my technique, which was well practised and honed over years of practice that unique quality.

I stopped at her trimmed pubis, a well-manicured pussy with a thick black tuft of pubic hair. It was obvious that Alina had kept herself as Yiannis liked, so I tugged at her hair, with my teeth causing Alina to squeal with a renewed sense of familiarity.

She nearly came at that moment, her pussy liquified at that moment - her scent, musky and warm wafted from her lips to my nostrils.

Alina, though swept along with her fantasy, still had enough of her senses to direct me.

"Yiannis, kiss my pussy, like you always do."

I use my tongue and lick her and taste her sweet wetness. Alin moans and writhes. Her body slithers and she wrapped her legs around my head. I push her legs apart and expose her pussy to my eyes. She's tight, her sex has been untouched since her husband's passing, Now she's open for me, to enjoy her, to love her.

My cock is painfully stiff, but I take a moment to give Alina a gift. I give Yannis's penis; a little extra girth and a little more length, to fill her up and stretch her. I wanted her to remember this night.

Recalling the video, Yiannis enjoyed taking his wife; slowly, lovingly, and always bringing her to shattering orgasm and then letting her enjoy herself with his cock, swallowing his seed. I was relieved, as I never impregnate a woman- any woman.

Once inside her, Alina shivered and shook and called his name. Her orgasms collided with one another, and finally, after she can climax no more- she screams out her final gasp of ecstasy. Her longing for her husband was so powerful that her love brought him back to her. Eventually, she recovered to take my erection in her mouth and fellated me to a quivering ejaculation, greedily taking down my pearl-coloured semen and swallowing the seed.

She fell back on the leather sofa and wept.

End of Chapter Four.

12