Masks That We Wear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First they stripped her down buy tearing her dress off of her body followed by her panties. Then with one of them holding her down while she was fake pleading for mercy from them, they completely oiled her body down from head to toe until her skin glistened before putting her face down onto a bondage frame that kept her legs spread as if she were doing the splits. It was oddly reminiscent of the time that she was on this thing and got gang banged last year.

The guys shoved an inflatable butt plug up her ass and pumped it until she was squealing and her eyes were bugging out. Then they put a spider gag into her mouth to keep it open and that was when the fun began.

Ashley swore that the two of them were on Viagra because each time they got off they seemed to stay hard. While one of them was relentlessly pounding her pussy and smacking her well oiled ass, the other was fucking her mouth nonstop. When they got off in whichever hole they were taking at the time, they'd then switch places.

She'd already cum twice and they were only an hour and a half in. They took a break but left her trussed up with a fucking machine setup to pound her at a steady rate but made sure that she had something to drink. When they came back, she was ready to cum again and did so the moment Liam shoved his huge cock into her pussy.

For the grand finale, they took her off of the rack and held her in between them. Taking the butt plug out of her ass, they double teamed her with Liam up her ass and Thomas up inside of her pussy. They took their time, methodically moving in and out of her body while playing with her breasts, thighs, tummy, clit, neck, and, of course, kissing her now that the gag was taken out.

By this time they knew what was making her tick and so sensed when she was getting close. To her, they seemed to be holding back but she didn't care. She was going out of her mind in erotic delirium. Her body throbbed from head to toe from all the orgasms in such a short amount of time and she was building up to another one.

Finally her body exploded and she jerked and writhed in between them. They held her tightly to keep her from dropping to the floor. Thomas then let loose and she felt his condom clad cock throb inside of her pussy. Liam was next and the two of their cocks throbbing and pulsating inside of both her holes made her arch her back and scream in passion as she came harder than she had in some time. Her legs shook violently and she was thankful that she had them wrapped around Thomas and that the two of them were still holding her upright.

This... Now this is something I could get used to... she thought as her world went white from the intense orgasm, glad that she was now justified at her decision to change careers in life.

THE END.

1...345678