Mason The Masseur: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far it sounded easy. I smiled at her, "Ashley, but of course..."

At her sister's house there were 3 more couples. She introduced me, "This is Myles. I am not sure what he found in an oldie like me, but he chased me for 3 months before I gave in..."

Everybody kept staring at me. Did they think that I was nuts? Did they suspect that I was a kept man?!...

I didn't really care much. Once we leave the house, I'd never see them again...

If anybody tried to inquire, it was a subject that Ashley would need to address later...

We were served a gourmet dinner. I wasn't sure what utensils to use for the different foods, so I waited for others to start and then I copied them.

I was asked several questions during the meal. Some were political and others were about sports teams. The only personal question had to do with my profession. I answered, "I'm in the construction business." then I smiled and left it at that.

Two hours later we were on the way back to Ashley's house.

She parked her car and turned to me, "You did very well this evening. I am too tired now, but if it's OK with you, I'd like to see you again for other assignments..."

I kissed her hand, "Ashley it was a pleasure meeting you. I'll be available for you anytime you want, but please notify me few days in advance to be sure that I am free..."

Her eyes surveyed my body for several minutes, at one point focusing on my groin.

Then she smiled, gave me a kiss on my cheek and slipped an envelope into my pocket.

When I reached home, I opened the envelope to find $1500...

'If every customer was so nice, perhaps the time to change profession had arrived?...'

The next Saturday I was scheduled to meet Irene Firestone at 7 pm.

I arrived at her house and knocked on the door.

A chubby lady, around 40 years old opened the door, "Hello Myles. Holly recommended you and I thought to try... Why not? You live only once, right?..."

"Lady Firestone, you are right. We live only once, so trying everything that can make us feel better is a good idea."

"Excellent! Now I was thinking that a big guy like you may be able to give a good massage. What do you think?"

"Ma'am, I am not a masseur, but if you want me to try, I'll be happy to do it. Another caveat, I'll have to do it on a relatively hard surface and then I'll need a towel and an appropriate oil..."

She chuckled, "Myles, you weren't aware that I'd ask for a massage, so I prepared everything in a special room."

We moved to a small room that had in the middle a single bed with firm mattress covered with a long soft towel.

"Myles. I want a full body massage. I'll undress completely. I am not shy, so it's up to you to decide if there are areas that you want to cover during your work. And by the way, I doubt that you'd be comfortable in YOUR heavy suit... I suggest that you take everything off and stay only in your underwear..."

"Yes milady."

Irene had no 'body issues' and undressed in front of me as if I was her husband for 40 years...

She had pale skin, long light brown hair, big and somewhat saggy breasts, protuberant belly and wide hips.

She was not by any means in the league of Ashley or Holley, even though she was younger.

I decided to do my best...

I removed my clothes and stayed in my briefs.

Irene checked my body and sighed, "Myles, your body is perfect! I love your pectorals and broad shoulders. Your legs are very strong. It is clear that you do a lot of physical activity! And your hidden package seems more than satisfactory... OK Myles, let's begin."

From the little I knew about massage, it always started at the legs.

I spread warm oil on both her feet and kneaded them with both my hands. Of course, in retrospect I know that I was supposed to do them one after the other, but Irene didn't seem to care...

Then I moved up and slowly squeezed her calves applying what I considered adequate pressure.

She moaned and whispered, "I like your strong hands..."

I continued to do her thighs, first left and then the right.

Irene spread her legs and her exposed fat pussy became visible.

My hands reached up to an inch from her cunt. Drops of her juice were visible on her folds and her moans increased.

I followed by doing her flabby ass cheeks. They were soft, having much more fat than muscle. I did my best...

Then I moved in front of her head to do her shoulders.

As I was doing them, she lifted her face and gazed at me. I smiled and continued rubbing both shoulders.

The last part was her back.

I came closer to her head and began something that was supposed to represent deep tissue massage.

As I was working on her back muscles, I felt her hand touching my cock covered briefs.

I actually expected it to happen, based on the the way her eyes explored my body before and her 'suggestion' that I do the massage with only my underwear on...

I continued the massage.

Irene's hand became more insistent and at some point she lowered my briefs and freed my cock, that started to expand.

"Oh, what have we here?... It's a beautiful penis! Myles, I just noticed that I was moaning, so you continue the massage and with your permission I'll use it as a mouth-blocker... or a pacifier..."

"OK Irene. Be my guest..."

Her mouth turned out to be as good at sucking as an average Hoover...

Five minutes later and my cock was fully erect, extending 7.5" to 8" in length.

About 3/4 of it was already hiding inside Irene's hungry mouth, as she continued her assault on it.

"Irene, your mouth work is a great pleasure, but if you continue like that, I'll orgasm in less than 2 minutes!"

"Myles, you are young and virile. I think that you'll be able to have another erection shortly, so go ahead and make me swallow your seed!..."

Not long after, I blew my load into her accepting throat.

Her expert mouth milked my goo until nothing remained.

I needed a rest and sat on a chair near by.

Irene stood up, went to the kitchen and brought 2 glasses of cold lemonade.

I finished it all in one big gulp.

Irene drank more slowly and then lied again on the massage table, this time on her back.

"Myles, once you are ready, you still need to complete the massage and do my front..."

Ten minutes later I was ready.

It was apparent that the real massage was a lesser priority, so I shortened the time I spent on her legs and shoulders and concentrated on her 'breast muscles'...

I massaged them, kneaded them and then pinched her nipples. She started groaning.

Her hand found my spent cock and stroked it.

It turned out that her hand could do the same fantastic job as her mouth. Within 5 minutes my dick began engorging again.

Irene pulled my body closer, Her lips enveloped my member and her expert mouth started bobbing on it again, this time with both her hands helping too.

One of my hands continued to manipulate her tortured nipple, while my other one found it's way to her wet cunt.

I inserted 2 fingers inside her pussy and my thumb mauled her clit.

Irene's body shivered.

I whispered, "Irene dear, do you want me to finish you off with my fingers or my cock?..."

"Please fuck me now!" She cried.

I climbed the bed, hoping that it was stable enough to accommodate 2 adults having wild sex...

I shoved my stiff pole all the way to the hilt and began an unrelenting pounding of her snatch.

Irene, who was already aroused before I invaded her pussy, began screaming and her whole body convulsed around my impaling cock. Her breathing became erratic and her pulse reminded me of a horse's gallop...

Her climax lasted about 10 minutes. Toward the peak of her orgasm my climax arrived as well.

I dumped another load of spunk inside her vagina and then jumped off the bed, barely keeping my balance.

I sat down and closed my eyes.

Fifteen minutes later both of us were strong enough to take a shower (each one in another bathroom).

I dressed up and kissed Irene lightly on her lips.

She stared at me appreciatively, "Myles, you did a splendid job! Here is $1000 for the massage, another $1500 for the great sex, for a total of $2500.

However, I was doing you a favor sucking you to a happy ending, so I deserve something too. I take $100...

So you end up with $2400. Does it seem reasonable to you?..."

"Irene, you were more than fair... It was pleasurable to massage your body, wonderful of you to give me a once-in-a-lifetime blow job and a great... sex. Thank you!"

"Myles, I am not sure whether you'd be 'available' when I have an urge to see you again, but I hope you'd find a time for me..."

"Irene, let me know 3 days before you want me back. Unless I am not healthy, I'll show up."

After the 'date' with Irene, Holly told me that she was interested in increasing my workload to 2 evenings a week.

I agreed to do it, but only temporarily.

Holly's women were all filthy rich, most of them bored and they wanted male's attention.

Sex was on their mind more than 90% of the time.

This activity was a very good source of money.

But I couldn't envision it as my job for life.

After being with Irene, I set my goal on being a masseur.

I checked on line. While most high education institutions required high school diploma that I didn't have, some required only a GED.

I quit my job in construction and started preparing for my GED.

It was tough to go back to school, but I was highly motivated and my loving older sister helped me a lot.

Unbeknown to my family, I continued with the escort business once a week.

Six months later I passed the GED test and registered to a course of Massage and Physical Therapy.

One and a half years later I got my license as a massage therapist.

I moved to a city that was 20 miles away from my hometown and rented a place for my future massage customers. However, I decided to use the name Mason Gordon...

After learning the benefits of being an escort, I wasn't sure that I'd offer ONLY medicinal massage to customers. So if I'd agree to provide massages with 'happy endings', better to be known by a name that won't be easily connected to me...

I called Holly, thanked her for all the help during the 3 years and told her that I was going to start my own massage place. I didn't divulge the new place address or the new name. But I offered her a free massage at her home. She gladly accepted.

The next Saturday I arrived to her house wearing one of the suits she bought for me.

She greeted me at the door, kissed my cheek and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Myles... I mean Al, you look as handsome as before, but there is a new maturity in you... I like it..."

Inside her house we arranged in one of the guestrooms a makeshift bed that would suit the purpose.

I covered it with a sheet and on top I added several soft towels.

"Holly dear, right now I am at your service. You tell me what YOU want and I'll be happy to do it..."

"Al, I am not an expert... I think that Swedish or deep tissue massage are best for me, but I'll accept any recommendation..."

"Holly dear, let's skip the massage names then, and I'll try to make sure that afterwards you feel good and relaxed..."

For a few seconds she had a devilish smile on her face, but then it faded.

She lied down naked on her tummy with a towel covering her ass cheeks.

I poured warm oil on my palms and started working on her feet, one after the other, slowly progressing upward to her calves and later to her thighs. We did not talk during the session.

About 30 minutes into the massage I reached her inner thighs.

I was about to ask her if she wanted me to go higher, when she spread her legs for me and threw the towel on the floor... Her exposed pussy lips glistened with her juices!...

"Holly, do you want?..."

She whispered, "Yes please... Your strong hands make me so weak... I tried to stay quiet, but I am horny as hell!... Do with me whatever you want, but P L E A S E... I need to cum..."

I chuckled, "Holly, I promise that you'll cum, but after working with your girlfriends, I learned what most women like. Do you trust me?..."

"Yes, I do!"

"So bear with me..."

I put additional warm Argan oil on her bare back and applied medium pressure, making her groan during the whole time. While doing it, I also released some hard knots near her scapulae.

Then I moved to her shoulders with my groin against her face.

I heard her sniffing the front of my pants and instinctively my cock began to stir.

She noticed it, "Al dear, I think that I acquired an old friend here. Will you reintroduce us again please..."

I removed all my clothes and stood in front of her face with my pole reaching for the ceiling...

"Holly, it's time to turn on your back!"

"Yes boss."

She lied supine and her hand wrapped around my shaft. Well, her small hand could not encircle my girth, but it was a nice try.

She squeezed it, feeling it's hardness. "You are so huge..."

At this point I completely forgot how a classic Swedish massage suggests to do the tits... So I kneaded them, stroked them and rubbed them... I tweaked and then pinched her nipples, making her whimper.

I bent down and sucked hard on her sensitive nipples, first the left one and then the right...

"Al, please... I cannot take it anymore..."

I moved forward, preventing her body from reaching the edge of the bed, turned her head toward me and forced my dick into her open mouth. Her whimpering sounds stopped, replaced by sucking sounds.

Two of my fingers entered her moist snatch, followed short time later with a third one.

As the third finger was entering her hole, Holly began shuddering, making weird muffled noises.

I let her climb the climax ladder and then moved between her thighs.

I shoved my organ all the way in, making contact with her cervix.

Then I lifted her legs up, lubed a forefinger and slowly inserted it in her anus. Her cries increased.

The cries became much louder and her body movements totally uncontrolled.

With my other hand I gently massaged her plump clit and at the same time I dialed my pounding to extra high.

Holly's breath stopped for a moment, followed by a wild shriek.

I continued ravaging her sweaty body for 10 more minutes, not allowing her to get down from her high...

Then I gradually slowed my movements, letting her tired limp body loosen up...

Holly stayed on the bed for close to 30 minutes, during which her eyes stayed closed and her pulse slowly returned to normal.

She looked at me with a mixture of surprise and awe, "What the fuck was that?!... I know that at one moment my brain was on drugs and I screamed like crazy... My body was jolting up and down, and there was nothing I could do about it... You almost killed me... But I admit that this would qualify as the way I'd like to go to heaven... or hell... when my time comes..."

I kissed Holly's forehead and left her house to never return.

I was my own man now! An independent masseur!...

12