Mason's Free Use Life - Interview Pt. 01

Story Info
Mason is an elected official, so he has free use privileges.
1.4k words
3.93
30.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr2099
Mr2099
14 Followers

He was an absolute dork. He was tall, 6'1", with a thin, lanky frame. Each time someone sees his cock, he has a wave of shyness wash over him as he anticipates embarrassment.

But every time, he finds relief as someone exclaims something like, "Holy shit, your cock is huge," or, "Oh my god, it's so much bigger than I expected." A few times, he's even had a boy or girl see his cock and get scared, thinking there is no possible way it will fit inside their mouth, let alone one of their holes.

Danny would be lying if he didn't admit that he enjoyed those moments. As an elected official of one of Minnesota's most densely populated towns, he had access to use anyone at any time sexually----as did every man. But as an elected official, almost every citizen was more than happy to abide by his whims of desire----glad to help keep their mayor in tip-top shape.

But the free use law and his notoriety as mayor were not what got Mason into politics. It was his pure love for the work. And that was why people kept re-electing him to higher and higher positions, term after term.

On his first day since being elected, an official asked him if he would like his secretary to be male or female. He didn't care. As long as they could get the work done and had a hole for him to use every once in a while, they would be good enough, he said.

So, the official brought a row of entirely nude men and women into the room. Mason had them sit in a circle for the group interview, where he asked them why they wanted the job and what their best qualifications were.

Ultimately, he felt guilty knowing what he was about to do, but he also knew it was a part of his job. He reminded himself his pleasure is an utmost important right. With his conscience at ease, he asked everyone to spread their legs and begin touching themselves. Mason believed that they would not be a good fit for the role if someone couldn't get themselves off in a group interview.

As the boys began spitting in their palms and nervously jerking their cocks, the girls started pinching their nipples and running a finger up and down their slits. They were all decent, but some turned Mason on more than others.

He announced that you were excused from the interview if he tapped your shoulder. He allowed the participants to continue momentarily before tapping four of the seven interviewees out of the circle.

One remaining interviewee began to pause her masturbation, thinking they weren't supposed to keep going. Mason gave her a stern look, and she quickly shoved two fingers in her hole and nodded her head.

Mason then instructed the participants, two girls, and one boy, to spread their legs farther. He inspected each anus for absolute cleanliness and noted if the participant had stretched themselves out in preparation beforehand. Mason gave each cunt and cock a lick to taste the participant's notes.

Once satisfied with his inspection, Mason told the girls to lay back so he could do what he pleased with them. As they reclined, Mason stripped off his outer clothes and stretched, enjoying the brisk air on his body. His cock hard in his underwear was a sight he loved seeing.

He approached the women without pause, shoving his big toe into the girls' mouths before wiping their slobber across their faces with his foot. Then, he slid his foot down and gave the girl's clits a bit of a kick with his feet. One winced a bit but gathered herself immediately. Next, he slipped his toe into the girls' cunts. One curled her face up while the other gasped in fake pleasure.

Displeased with this fake gasp, he instructed the male participant to sit on the girl's face to display her rimming techniques. While her face was squished under the hot male participant's round ass, he instructed the man to masturbate.

Mason was so turned on by the complete submission of all the participants that he pulled off his underwear. As his briefs lowered, he gently pulled out his huge cock, giving it some space to breathe as it hardened up. The man almost stopped jerking off at the sight of it. The woman awaiting her turn to rim the man peeked up from the floor and gasped at its huge 3-inch width and 9-inch length.

Mason allowed the second female participant to get a turn rimming while he began to slowly stroke his cock. As he rubbed, he noticed the male participant was about to burst his load. "Come on yourself, not the girls," he instructed. The man did as he was told, shooting streams of cum all over himself in front of his potential employer.

"Good," said Mason, keeping the instructions brief. "Now, we'll have the last test." He walked over and handed the man a tissue to clean himself up while he continued talking.

"You all seem like great, qualified candidates. But, if you can't fit at least 7 inches of my cock down your throat, then you will not be receiving the position."

All the candidates took a deep breath and accepted what they had to do. This job was so remarkable. They all wanted this so bad. And so they laid back on the large table in a row, with their heads resting on the oak ledge.

Mason calmly came over and laid his erect penis across the length of the first girl's face. He wanted to get an idea of how far down her throat she'd have to take it (he loved to estimate his length inside a throat). Then, he pressed the tip of his penis against the girl's lips, indicating for her to open her mouth. She softly relaxed her jaw and opened space for the cock to slip in. She was clearly experienced.

When his cock reached the back of her mouth, he pressed it at her throat's opening, just as he had done with her lips. He felt her tense her throat and completely relax it, allowing him to get about half an inch inside. He held it there momentarily so her neck and throat could calm down before pressing another two inches further.

At this point, her eyes were watering up beautifully. She tried to smile with her eyes when Mason looked down at her, but she could barely move her facial muscles without her throat tightening back up. Eventually, he told her to roll her eyes upward past him. She did and lost herself enough to allow him to thrust in and out. It was a sound hole, and she handled him well enough. So with that, he quickly pulled out his cock.

The girl began gasping, "Thank you very much," between thick, saliva-filled breaths. Next was the man. The man was physically larger than the girl, so he had great faith that the man's throat would accommodate the majority of his shaft. He walked over and noticed the man's cock hardening again at the sight of Mason's package. They smiled at one another, and Mason shoved his cock into the man's open-face receptacle. The man tried to swirl his tongue, but Mason shook his head no gently.

"No need to show off; just take in as much as possible," he shared cheerily. He pulled out, and the man nodded, ready to try again. Mason stuck three fingers into the man's mouth, holding his throat open as if his hand was a butt plug for his face hole. They locked eyes and nodded as Mason replaced the hand with his huge cock. He felt the man's throat clench momentarily and then completely relax. Mason could even glide in and out of the man's throat, seeing his tip press the man's Adam's apple forward as he fucked it. Mason loved it; this man was getting hired.

The man began to softly cry and snort snotty breaths through his nose as Mason gently glided his thumb over the man's throat to feel his cock move around inside. Then, when the man began to look as if he might pass out, he pulled out.

He was just about ready to come, but he had one candidate left. She deserved a fair shot. They were an equal-opportunity employer, after all.

Mr2099
Mr2099
14 Followers