Mason's Secret Agreement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sadness fills me, an ache I haven't felt in a long time.

Jaqueline puts the key in her door, opens it. "Goodbye Mason," she says, her eyes welling with tears. "I'm sorry. I really wanted this to work out."

"Me too," I tell her. "I respect you, and if this is what you think you need, I understand. Don't worry about the roleplaying crap anymore, that's over. You'll never hear about it again. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. And don't worry about losing your position as editor of Chantel, because your job is safe. It's yours as long as you want it."

"Thank you," she says, wiping her eyes.

"It's okay. And listen: I believe in you, whether you know it or not. Whether you are able to see it at this point or not. Don't worry about it. I'm here if you ever need anything. Seriously. Just call me, okay?"

"Okay."

I wave. "Well, I'll let you go inside now. I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to hurt you. Good luck and I hope you stay on as editor."

I turn and leave.