Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unggh! Yes! Yes! Play with my clit! Fuck me! Make me cum!" Emily cried.

"Mmmmm, all in good time my love, all in good time," Carmen purred as she stroked and pinched Emily's throbbing little clit.

Sliding her hand deeper into Emily's crotch once again Carmen's middle finger parted Emily's pussy lips and came to rest at the entrance to her dripping cave. Curling her finger, she poked the tip of it past the ring of muscle that guarded the entrance to Emily's tight interior. She thrust the first inch or two of her long slender fingers into Emily's wet pussy and drew it back so she could paint her slit with the copious juice she found there. Again and again, Carmen plunged her fingers into Emily's wet interior only to pull them out and paint her lips and clit with the slippery fluid.

"Ooohh Fuck! You're driving me crazy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Hard!" Emily cried out as she grabbed Carmen's wrist and humped the hand that was buried in her crotch.

"Patience my love, patience!" Carmen hissed and with remarkable strength, she pulled her hand free of Emily's grasp and brought her middle finger up to Emily's lips where she painted them with the juice of her own pussy.

The aroma of her pussy was almost too much for Emily to take and she thought that she would literally explode if things kept going at the pace that they were right now. The long finger absentmindedly probing her pussy was a tease and she was sure that Carmen knew it. And the incessant strumming of her sensitive clit was driving her mad. She longed for Carmen to fuck her pussy with those long fingers and give her the relief that she so desperately wanted.

"Take off your panties," Carmen told her as she let go of her breast and removed her hand from the heat of Emily's crotch.

Emily bent over and pushed her panties to the floor stepping out of them one leg at a time. Then she picked them up and tossed them on the couch by her dress. With the exception of her emerald, green pumps, and white & silver mask Emily was now totally naked as she turned to face Carmen once again.

"Come here and unfasten my bra," Carmen commanded and once again Emily felt compelled to obey.

As Emily pulled the wine-colored bra away from Carmen's ample breasts, she was astounded to see them perched up so firm. Carmen was a "D" cup for sure perhaps even a "DD" and by her estimation, she probably had a thirty-eight- or forty-inch chest but her tits stood totally erect and completely firm as though some invisible bra held them aloft. Emily was mesmerized by them and as she stared at them Carmen told her that it was ok for her to touch them.

"You like my breasts, don't you?" Carmen asked.

"Yes, they're incredible," Emily replied as she reached out with both hands and grabbed them.

"Mmmmm, that's it squeeze them, feel how tight they are, how firm," Carmen said as her eyes closed, and she rocked her head back in obvious ecstasy.

"Now kiss them. Suck on my nipples and make them slippery with your spit."

Emily bent her head down and lashed out with her long pointy tongue as she lapped at first one and then the other large rose-colored nipple. At first, they were soft and pliable but the more she licked and sucked on them the stiffer they became and once they were fully engorged, they became as hard as gumdrops.

Both of the girls were the same height and with the exception of Carmen's larger breasts both of them were approximately the same size, but Carmen's strength was astounding and as she held Emily's head firmly, pulling her tight to her breast's, Emily could not pull away even if she wanted to, not that she did because she was happy lavishing Carmen's stiff nipples with her hungry mouth and sharp teeth.

Carmen finally released her grasp on Emily's head and although she was most assuredly lost in the erotic sensation of Emily's mouth on her tits, Carmen managed to come back down to earth and ordered Emily to sit on the red chez lounge situated in front of them.

"Mmmmm, That's nice. You're making me so wet. Now, sit on that chair and spread your legs my love." Carmen demanded.

Emily was just as lost in the moment as Carmen was, but she did as she was told, sitting down and spreading her toned legs wide, opening herself to the dark-haired beauty that stood before her. Carmen bent over and placed a hand on each of Emily's muscular thighs as she slowly dropped to her knees. As she knelt there between Emily's thighs, Emily felt a rush of adrenaline course through her body in anticipation of what was to come. Carmen reached behind Emily and pulled her forward so that her naked pussy was perched on the very edge of the lounge chair while Emily leaned back, resting on her elbows, causing her hips to rock up, opening her pussy even wider.

"MMmmmmm, like you, your naked little pussy looks so beautiful," Carmen said as she reached up and pried Emily's hairless pussy open.

Then Carmen leaned over and kissed it and Emily thought that she would pass out right then and there. Carmen's breath was like fire and the heat hit her clit like a flamethrower causing her to cry out.

"OOOOOhhhhh, yesss, eat me! Eat my cunt and make me cum. Please make me cum! Emily pleaded.

"MMmmmm, all in good time my love," Carmen replied as she began to lick Emily's exposed pussy like a cat.

Her tongue began its journey at the entrance of Emily's dripping cave then she drew it all the way up to her clit, still guarded by its little curved bar, where she flicked the sensitive bud rapidly before sucking it into her mouth like it was a piece of candy. Carmen did this over and over and Emily lost track of time, she lost track of where she was, she lost track of who she was, she was lost in the realm of pure unadulterated pleasure.

Emily fell back onto the red velvet chair, no longer able to support herself on her shaky arms, and her head thrashed from side to side. She could hear the roar of her pending orgasm in the distance, and she could feel the muscles in her abdomen tightening as Carmen continued her onslaught, ravaging her pussy and driving her insane.

Carmen pressed Emily's thighs wide apart pulling her open, giving Carmen's incessant tongue unobstructed access to her dripping wet snatch, and Emily noticed when Carmen changed positions and was no longer holding her thighs apart.

Emily didn't have long to consider what Carmen was up to because as she lay there, she felt one of Carmen's long slender fingers stretching her pussy open. She gasped as it slid past the ring of muscle at the entrance of her pink interior and thrust deep into her slick pussy. Carmen fucked Emily's tight little hole first with one finger then another and another until she had three fingers deep into Emily's clenching pussy.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Oh, God! Fuck me harder!" Emily yelled as Carmen continued to jam her fingers into her twat.

Carmen stopped for a second and twisted her fingers a bit and then Emily felt her thumb on her delicate little clit and she spasmed, her hips bucking wildly as her orgasm hit full force.

"AAhhhhgh! I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming! Ugggghh!" she screamed as convulsion after convulsion racked her body.

The whole time Carmen kept her fingers buried deep in Emily's pussy and her thumb pressed against Emily's throbbing clit, roughly rubbing it back and forth. With each movement of Carmen's thumb, Emily twitched and jerked as electricity coursed throughout her body. A thin sheen of sweat coated her alabaster skin making her glisten in the dim light of the room. Even with her eyes closed, Emily saw colors burst before them like silent fireworks. As the fireworks subsided and she finally began to breathe again she couldn't believe how intense her orgasm was.

"Oh my God, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had," Emily said as she lay on the couch panting and looking at the ceiling.

"What do you expect after four and a half hours of foreplay?" Carmen replied as she rose from between Emily's legs and kissed her way up Emily's torso.

Emily chuckled and stroked Carmen's hair as she drew little circles around Emily's stiff nipples with her tongue.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," Emily purred and she lifted Carmen's head up drawing her forward until they were face to face, then she kissed her.

The kiss was passionate yet gentle and tender at the same time. Emily wrapped her arms around Carmen's upper body and drew her in close until their flesh touched. The sensation of Carmen's pillowy breasts pressing into hers rekindled the fire in Emily's loins and she wanted to show Carmen that she could give as good as she gets so breaking free of Carmen's lips, she planted little kisses along Carmen's cheek and jawline until she reached her ear.

Emily nibbled on Carmen's earlobe and stuck her tongue into it like it was a little pussy raising goosebumps on Carmen's arms and making her groan. Emily continued to kiss and bite her way down Carmen's neck and chest until she came to Carmen's ample breasts. Emily started by licking Carmen's large rose-colored nipples making them hard and stiff then she circled them tracing her path around the areola. Emily switched to Carmen's other breast and did the same thing only this time she grasped her nipple in her teeth and chewed on it.

"Unh, harder, bite them harder Emily. That feels so good!" Carmen cried as Emily chewed on first one nipple and then the other.

In the meantime, Emily's free hand was sliding down Carmen's torso where she began stroking Carmen's pussy through her black lacy panties. As Emily played with Carmen's pussy, she could feel Carmen's wetness begin to seep through the fabric of her underwear.

Emily twisted and pulled Carmen around so that she was lying on her back and she left Carmen's breasts as she kissed her way down to her pierced belly button. Carmen had a brilliant diamond mounted on a curved white gold stem that hooked through the flesh of her belly button and Emily flicked at the shiny object as she probed Carmen's belly button causing Carmen to grasp Emily's head and stroke her blond hair. Emily kissed her way down Carmen's flat tummy until she ended up at her lacy black panties. Emily was standing but bent over at the waist on one side of Carmen's prone form and she reached up with both hands, grasping Carmen's panties, pulling them down over her shapely tan legs and past her dainty feet.

"Go look in the top drawer in the desk over there. I think you'll find something interesting," Carmen said to Emily in her sultry voice as she pointed at the roll-top desk in the corner across the room.

Emily walked across the room and opened the top drawer where she found four different vibrators. One of them had a large ball on the end of it and plugged into the wall for power but the other three were shaped like torpedoes. There was a red one that she knew instantly was a "Rabbit" and a shiny silver one that looked like it was made of metal and lastly, there was a flesh-colored one that looked remarkably realistic but huge. It was probably eleven or twelve inches long and very thick. Emily grabbed the red Rabbit and closed the drawer. She slid the interesting device into her mouth to warm it up and lubricate it as she walked back towards Carmen relishing the fact that she was now the predator and Carmen was her prey.

As Carmen lay on the velvet chez lounge in front of her Emily marveled at how beautiful she was. Her tan, almost olive skin stood in contrast to Emily's alabaster skin and her long black hair was the complete opposite of Emily's shoulder-length blond hair but as she stood there, she felt that her beauty was so profound that she could imagine that Carmen was the goddess Aphrodite in a previous life. Or perhaps she was Freya the beautiful Norse goddess of love or Ashtart the Babylonian goddess of sexual love who was also the patron of leopards and lions. As she approached, Carmen opened her luscious chocolate-colored eyes and they peered out from behind her mask, drawing Emily in, willing her to appease her appetite.

Emily decided that she would wrestle control back from Carmen and she told her to flip over onto her hands and knees. Carmen didn't hesitate to obey, and Emily felt a surge of power flow thru her as she approached the dark-haired beauty. Emily's ass was epic. It embodied the perfect heart shape combined with an athletic firmness that drove men wild. As she stared now at Carmen's upturned ass, she knew that this ass could easily give hers a run for the money.

As Emily kneeled behind Carmen, she set the red vibrator down and placed both hands on the curvaceous ass of her new friend. Carmen's dainty little pussy poked out from between her ass cheeks and as Emily pried them open, her spectacular slit opened up too.

Carmen's petite pussy lips were mocha-colored and frilly like a delicious pastry and when Emily spread her succulent slit open the brilliant pink interior took her breath away. Her shiny pink pussy was the color of an exotic seashell and it glistened in the dim light of the secret room. Emily couldn't help but to lean in and taste it and as she drew her pointy tongue up Carmen's slit Carmen moaned in delight.

Emily loved the taste of Carmen's sex and she feasted on Carmen like she was starving. Emily's tongue traveled up and down Carmen's fertile valley stopping every so often to flick out at Carmen's stiff clit causing her to twitch and moan. Carmen's pussy was extremely juicy, and Emily delighted in probing the tight opening to her vagina drawing the copious juices out and using them to lubricate the rest of her sloppy slit.

As Emily traveled the length of Carmen's delicious sex Carmen put her head down on the red velvet cushion of the chez lounge causing her ass to open even wider and when Emily's muscular tongue probed her tightest of holes she cried out, unable to control herself.

"Ungh! Ungh! Oh, fuck you are going to drive me insane with that tongue!" she cried. "Oh God, Oh God! Eat that pussy! Yessss, Ungh! Oh, fuck yesss, stick your tongue in my ass! Oh, God! Yesss!" Carmen cried.

Both of the beautiful women were so lost in the sights, scents, and sounds of sex that they didn't hear another person enter the little hidden room, so they continued their erotic coupling unabated. The stranger soundlessly slipped into the shadows and watched the passion play with great interest.

Emily released her grip on Carmen's ass and pulled her face and busy tongue from the pink gash that she had been feasting on for the past twenty minutes and picked up the evil-looking contraption that was lying on the floor next to the red velvet chair. She brought the large red device up to her lips and inserted it into her mouth where she licked and sucked on it like it was a delicious candy cane. When she was done, it glistened with saliva and she smiled a wicked smile as she pressed the tip of it against Carmen's slick slit.

Carmen moaned and squirmed as the toy split her in two and began to fill her wet cavity. Emily in the meantime turned the Rabbit on and its silver metallic ball bearings began to spin around and augment the buzzing vibrations coming from the obscene device. Ever so slowly Emily pressed the Rabbit home, deeper and deeper into Carmen's elastic pussy and Carmen moaned her approval.

"MMmmmm, Unhhhhhh, Fuck it's so big! I can feel it stretching my pussy wide open," Carmen moaned under her breath, while she remained on her knees with her head down on the couch cushions.

The Rabbit was a marvel as far as sex toys go because not only did it vibrate like a normal vibrator, but it also had large ball bearings circling its girth and the piece de resistance was the thumb-sized appendage that protruded from the side of the elongated phallic-shaped device whose only function was to stimulate the user's clitoris while getting fucked.

Carmen grunted and groaned while Emily drove the thick red toy into her dripping wet pussy and Emily was loving the sight of her ass as it squirmed in response to the attention, she was giving to it. Emily, sensing that the thumb-like appendage might have a better use stimulating Carmen's tight little starfish, twisted the Rabbit around until the appendage was aligned with her asshole and then every time she pressed the thing home it would come into contact with that tight little orifice and make Carmen cry out in ecstasy.

"Ungh! Fuuuuuck! Fuck me harder...Fuck me harder!" Carmen cried out as Emily continued to plumb her depths and tease her tight asshole.

"You want me to fuck you harder? Is that what you want?" Emily asked, knowing full well that Carmen was delirious with lust, so she did as she was asked.

Twisting the rabbit around so that the "thumb" was once again aligned with Carmen's clit she kicked all of the little motors up to full output and proceeded to force it into her pussy at a rapid pace. Each time she filled Carmen's sex up the little thumb would buzz her stiff little clit and she would cry out and draw in a sharp breath. Over and over again Emily crammed the thick red tool into Carmen's clenching cunt and each time she would spasm and cry out making Emily smile.

A thin sheen of sweat glistened on Carmen's lovely back in the dimly lit room and Emily could feel the rivulets of her sweat running down her back and chest from her own exertion, but still, she pressed on, attacking the dark-haired beauty's pussy with increasing aggressiveness. Carmen's moans and groans eventually cascaded together into a chorus of constant wailing that signaled Carmen's approaching orgasm was imminent.

"Aieee! Oh, God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Carmen screamed as her body went rigid and she dug her fingernails into the red couch cushions. Emily plunged the large red dildo deep into Carmen's cunt and held it tight to her throbbing clit driving Carmen mad as she convulsed out of control.

"Aaahhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she collapsed on the soft velvet cushions of the chez lounge her ample chest heaving in the aftermath of her tremendous orgasm.

Emily was startled by the sound of clapping as the mysterious stranger stepped out from the shadows and into the light while crossing the small room towards the two women.

"Clap, clap, clap, Bravo! Bravissimo, Carmen! That was quite a performance," the stranger said walking slowly towards them.

He was tall and slim with broad shoulders and he wore an air of superiority as comfortably as he wore his black tuxedo. His mask was golden and sported a large, hooked nose that was 10 or 11 inches long. His crystal blue eyes shone out from the eye sockets like lasers piercing the dim light of the room. Emily recognized him immediately as the man at the top of the staircase and by the dance floor and her assertion was confirmed when she noticed that his long black hair was tied back in a ponytail.

"Clap, clap, clap...That was sheer perfection dear," he said looking directly at Emily.

As he reached the side of the chez lounge chair he stopped short and bowed deeply in front of Emily.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Justin Cornell Montague the fifth, but you may call me Justin," he said extending his hand towards the dumb-struck beauty staring at him.

It slowly dawned on Emily that she was supposed to take hold of his hand and shake it, so she reached out too. As her hand came close to his he grasped it and lifted it to his mouth where he kissed her knuckles tenderly. Emily felt a jolt of electricity course through her body at his touch and realized that except for her mask, she was totally naked in front of the charismatic man.

"And who do I have the pleasure of meeting, my dear?" he asked as he remained bowed at the waist in front of Emily.

"Ummm, Emily, uh, Emily Soleil. Pleased to meet you'" she said sheepishly, suddenly wishing that she had a towel or a robe or something, anything, to cover up with.