Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burning sensation was quickly replaced by another sensation as Carmen probed her asshole, it was almost like an itch, one that when scratched sent shudders throughout her body. Carmen's finger both instigated and satisfied that itch in Emily's ass and she couldn't help but close her eyes and moan in delight. She was disappointed when Carmen's long finger slipped from her tingling butt because she wanted more but little did she know what was about to transpire.

"MMMmmmm! MMm!" Emily moaned as she felt the pressure of Carmen's finger stretch her asshole open again.

This time however the burning sensation increased until Emily's ass felt like it was on fire. Emily quickly realized that whatever was stretching her ass open this time was much larger than Carmen's finger and as the burning increased sending shooting pains throughout her abdomen and lower back she wanted to cry out. She wanted to scream but she couldn't because Justin continued to pummel her mouth and throat with his thick manhood. Her back was arched, and her brain consumed by the searing pain emanating from her ass then she felt whatever was invading her dark interior finally slip past the ring of muscle guarding it.

"Oooooo Emily your ass looks so delicious all stretched out around the silver dildo that Carmen's shoved into it. I can't wait to fill it up with my dick once she's stretched it nice and wide for me," Justin said with an air of satisfaction in his voice.

Emily could imagine the shiny metallic torpedo-shaped object penetrating her ass and got excited at the thought of Carmen standing behind her fucking her asshole. Emily gasped as she felt the dildo slip from her ass only to feel it stretch her open again sending showers of sparks throughout her ass and pussy. The more that Carmen plunged the obscene device into her depths the more her pussy throbbed and the wetter she got.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted in time with the thrusting silver appendage as the exquisite sensations continued to build and multiply.

When Justin finally pulled his veiny cock from her mouth Emily coughed and gasped for air even as she grunted along with the silver dildo which continued to probe her clenching asshole unabated.

Emily expected to feel Carmen's deliciously long fingers pull her firm ass open for Justin to ravage. She expected Justin to slip around behind her and replace the shiny silver dildo with his huge dick. She expected to feel her ass scream in agony as he crammed his cock deep into her butt, but she never expected to feel the sting of a leather strap.

"OUCH! FUCK!" she screamed as the sharp pain stung her ass.

"Carmen, would you be a dear and put the gag back in your friend's pretty little mouth. She's got to learn to control her outbursts and if I hear her spouting off again, you'll be the object of my strap!"

Carmen reinserted the gag into Emily's mouth but not before giving her a passionate kiss, one that left Emily longing for more as the sting of Justin's lash jolted her back to now. Between the metallic dildo shoved deep into her ass, Carmen's delicious kiss and the sting of Justin's leather strap Emily was nearing sensory overload and the line between pleasure and pain became blurrier by the second so when she felt the head of Justin's cock begin to stretch her pussy open, she nearly lost her mind.

"Well, well, well, what a tight little cunt you have my sweet," Justin trilled, as he forced his cock into the confines of her slippery slit.

Wider and wider it stretched, and she was sure that she was going to be torn in two by the girth of his thick monster.

"UnnnnnnnnnnnGH!!!" she screamed through the little red ball that was crammed into her mouth as Justin jammed the full extent of his angry cock into her quivering cunt.

Just when Emily thought that she was going to pass out "SLAP!" another lash from Justin's leather strap brought her back from the abyss. Then he retrieved about half of his cock from her distended pussy only to jam it back into her forcefully. Again, he whipped her gorgeous up-turned ass and the flames of pain spread throughout her body immediately followed by spasms ripping through her pussy from his incessantly probing penis.

Emily was having a hard time keeping on her feet as he pounded her pink little pussy and raised welts on her ass. But at least the concentration it required was helping to keep her focused while the cacophony of erotic sensations exploded within her. She had almost forgotten about the shiny metallic dildo sticking out of her ass until Carmen began to play it in and out in sync with Justin's strokes.

Carmen and Justin ravaged Emily's ass and pussy punctuating her profound pleasure with pain. Her senses reeled and she could no longer tell up from down or light from the dark as she stood there. She thought that she heard someone screaming in the distance, not a frightened or terrified scream but more of an exhilarated scream like you would hear from those riding an intense roller coaster, and she felt like she recognized the voice behind the scream, but she wasn't sure.

Her thoughts floated about her like butterflies on a sunny day as the waves of an orgasm mounded in the distance. The sensation of Justin's cock stretching her pussy open as he continued to fuck her wildly and the dildo that violated her asshole swirled around each other and danced an obscene dance in time to the fiery impact of the leather strap causing her to writhe in delightful agony. As she strained against the chains that bound her and watched the impending storm of a mighty orgasm approach, she realized that she did know the voice behind those screams, and it was hers. Emily was the person screaming. She was the one riding the roller coaster. She was about to be drowned in the storm of her own orgasm and she knew it. She finally knew it.

As Emily's orgasm crashed down on her she was so inwardly focused that she was completely unaware that Justin was on the verge of cumming too. His blue eyes were mere slits as his neck arched back and he made sounds that could only be described as guttural and animalistic. He dropped the leather strap that he had been using on Emily's ass to the floor as he grabbed hold of her hips and slammed his angry cock into the very depths of her spasming pussy.

"AAAaaaaagh!!! Ma Cherie, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he cried out as he pulled his thick cock from inside Emily's cunt and spewed his milky white cum on her muscular back.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" he grunted, with each burst of his copious spunk and Carmen leaned in to wrap her luscious lips around his cock head and milk it of its precious fluid.

Justin revelled in the incredible sensation of Carmen's mouth on his sensitive cock, and he pulled her tight as she continued to feast on his meat.

"OOoohhhhhhh that's it, that's it, suck my cock dry ma Cherie," he admonished Carmen.

With Justin's dick no longer plumbing her slick interior Emily began to emerge from the shroud of her orgasm but Carmen had something else in mind for the young beauty. Dropping to her knees behind Emily, Carmen pulled the silver dildo from her ass and dropped it on the floor replacing it with her pointy tongue. Carmen grabbed Emily's ass cheeks and pulled them apart so she could thrust her tongue into both of her juicy holes. The aroma of Emily's well fucked pussy and the taste of her copious nectar drove Carmen mad, and she attacked Emily's ass and cunt like a wild animal. Emily cried out as Carmen's lips, tongue and teeth ravaged her sensitive sex and drove her insane.

Emily's eyes flew open as Carmen's hungry mouth latched on to her throbbing clit and burst the balloon of her powerful orgasm, showering her with fiery sparks and spasms of glorious ecstasy. Emily screamed her release at the top of her lungs and convulsed thrashing in her chains as Carmen remained attached to her pulsating pussy.

"UUuuuuughhh! Muuunngh! Unnnngh!" she screamed through the gag that was still resident in her mouth as she slumped to her knees on the floor of the small room.

Carmen pulled free of Emily's dripping snatch and unstrapped Emily's ankles from the metal bar freeing her legs. Next Carmen unstrapped Emily's wrists and as she collapsed to the floor painting Carmen unfastened the collar from around her neck too.

Emily's skin was slick with perspiration and she was still struggling to catch her breath as she lay on the marble floor. Her mind was reeling from the powerful orgasms and new experiences she had just endured and as she rose, she saw both Justin and Carmen snuggling on the red chez lounge seemingly unaware of her.

Then Justin looked in her direction and nodded his head as he said, "Well that was fun ma Cherie. You are quite delicious, and my precious little Carmen here is quite taken with you."

Carmen smiled sheepishly as she looked over at Emily now standing in the middle of the room rubbing her wrists. Emily smiled back at Carmen and knew that the two of them shared something special then she shifted her gaze back to Justin.

"There is a small bathroom with a shower right behind that door," Justin said as he pointed to it. "Feel free to tidy up before you leave." He said rather dismissively.

Emily furrowed her brow and shifted her gaze back to Carmen just in time to see her nod in the direction of the shower as if to say I'll catch up with you later. Emily smiled and gathered her clothes up before heading in the direction of the bathroom door but stopped to gather her purse from the roll-top desk before she got there. She looked forward to what she was sure would be a visit from her new friend Carmen shortly and smiled broadly as she pressed the little red button on the video recorder, she had hidden in her purse knowing full well that Dom would enjoy watching the footage she caught when she got back to DC.

+++++++++++++++

Authors Postscript: Thank you for reading my little story. I hope you enjoyed it. I am planning several more episodes in this series and I would dearly love your feedback. Please remember to leave this story a grade (stars) and post a comment if you are so inclined. Once again thank you for taking the time to read this.