Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carmen it's nice to see you as well. It looked to me like you were really enjoying having your sweet little pussy fucked by our young guest here," Justin said with just a hint of sarcasm tinting his voice.

"Uhhhh, yes Justin," Carmen said sheepishly clearly avoiding Justin's gaze.

"U'hem, excuse me Carmen what did you call me?" he said with a sternness that surprised Emily.

"I'm sorry master," Carmen said energetically, bowing her head and continuing to avoid his stare.

"That's better. Now come over here like a good little slut and service me."

Emily couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did she just call him "master?" and did he just call her a "slut?" She was confused and was beginning to think she must have imagined it, had a daydream or something. "Sure, that's it" she thought "it was a daydream," but Justin was about to prove her wrong.

"What's wrong Ms. Soleil? You look confused. Didn't Carmen here tell you that she belongs to me, that she's, my slave?" Justin said as Carmen slowly slipped off of the chez lounge and crawled on her hands and knees towards Justin.

"Uhhh, uhhh, no. No, she didn't," Emily said while watching Carmen lean up against his leg like a large feline.

"Carmen, don't be rude. Why don't you invite your friend to join us?"

"Emily, would you like to join me?" Carmen said locking eyes with her and mentally pleading with her to say yes.

"Uhhh, gee I don't know," Emily replied shifting her gaze from Carmen up to Justin.

"Emily, come here!" Justin said in a firm voice, his blue eyes burning into hers as they stared at one another.

"Emily, I promise you an experience that you will never forget, so come over here! Don't make me ask you again," Justin demanded.

Emily shifted her gaze back to Carmen who was still clinging to Justin's leg and in that instant, she decided to play along.

Emily stood up and was about to take a step towards Justin when he pointed to the floor.

"On your hands and knees. Crawl over to me like a dog!" he commanded.

Emily hesitated and Justin made it clear that he wasn't kidding. "Do it! Now!"

Emily slowly lowered herself to the floor and began to crawl towards him as she was told, and Justin smiled.

"Good, now come here and serve me," he said.

"Carmen, you know what to do. Show your little friend how a real slut behaves," he said.

Carmen rose up and tugged Justin's zipper down, then she reached in and pulled his dick out. Emily couldn't believe her eyes. Even flaccid it was enormous and as Carmen stroked it, it began to grow even bigger. Emily was mesmerized by his huge cock and as she reached out to stroke it too Justin put his hand on her head and pulled her face to it.

"Open your mouth and suck it, Emily," he commanded.

Emily hesitated just long enough to peer into Carmen's eyes and Carmen's smile was enough to convince her that another grand adventure was about to begin so she opened her mouth and kissed Justin's thickening cock.

The two girls worked on Justin's cock as a team, Carmen on one side and Emily on the other. They kissed and licked up and down his rigid member paying special attention to the large maroon head. As she kissed and sucked on Justin's dick Emily found herself beginning to fall under his spell. She closed her eyes and felt entranced by him, by the spectacle of it all and by the pleasure that was welling up within her. Carmen, her friend, now lover, was there with her and the two of them touched one another as they worshiped his manhood, licking and kissing and sucking on it with delirious abandon.

As Emily's tongue danced along the girth of his magnificent cock, she came to the base of it and tugged his pants down so she could fondle his balls and she was surprised to discover that in addition to being shaven completely naked, his balls were constricted by a thick black band of rubber. The band squeezed his scrotum tightly and encircled the base of his penis as well in kind of a figure 8 fashion. She wondered if wearing it was uncomfortable as she weighed his large balls in her hand.

"Uhhhh, yesss, that's it Emily, pull my pants down and squeeze my balls. Now lick them, lick them clean and show me what a good little slut you are," Justin admonished, as Emily pulled his pants down to his ankles and sucked on his hairless balls.

Intoxicated on the shared experience of sucking on this stranger's dick and making love to her new friend, Emily moaned in delight as she worked her way up his shaft and engulfed the head of his cock with her hungry mouth. It was the size of a ripe plum and she had to open her mouth wide open to accommodate it, but she found that she was able to fit it without grazing his dick with her teeth, even if just barely, so she bobbed her head on the head of his cock rapidly causing him to cry out.

"Ungh! Yes Emily, suck my cock!" he commanded, and he placed both hands on Emily's head and proceeded to fuck her pretty face.

He drove his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth and she could barely breathe as he pistoned in and out. She pressed both hands to his hips trying to break free, but he had an iron grip on her head, and she was completely at his mercy. The room began to dim, and the floor tilted wildly as he fucked her mouth relentlessly but just as she was about to pass out, he yanked his cock from her mouth and let go of her head.

Where Emily expected to feel the cold hard floor as she went crashing down, instead she felt two strong arms encircle her and lay her down gently. The room still swam before her eyes as she lay there coughing and trying to pull precious air into her lungs, but the first thing she saw as things came back into focus was Carmen's face hovering above her with a mixture of concern and relief painted on it.

Carmen reached down and lifted Emily back up smiling at her lovingly and as the coughing ceased Emily leaned forward and kissed her friend on the lips.

"CARMEN!" Justin barked startling both girls and they shifted their attention back to him.

His pants were completely gone as were his shoes and socks revealing his thickly muscled but completely hairless legs. As the two girls looked up at him, he unbuttoned the last button on his tuxedo jacket which he promptly took off and tossed onto the couch. He commanded them to come to him and as they began to lick and suck on his impressive cock again, he removed his cummerbund and the rest of his clothes, tossing them on the other clothes mounded on the couch.

As Emily and Carmen continued to suck on Justin's monster cock Emily looked up at him and marveled at his physique. Justin was thickly muscled and very trim. His well-defined "six-pack" gave way to a set of pecs that were nothing short of spectacular and his arms bulged with muscles too. One thing that she noticed while looking up was that except for the long black hair he had pulled into a tight ponytail his body was completely devoid of hair.

"Carmen show your friend how to properly suck a cock," he said with an air of authority.

Without a word Carmen shifted her position so that she was directly in front of him and placing her hands on her thighs she opened her mouth wide enough to accept the girth of his huge dick. As Justin pressed the head of his erection into Carmen's mouth and began to force it deeper into her face, he grabbed her head and held it firmly in both hands. Then he began to buck his hips and thrust his cock deeper into her throat until she was taking his entire twelve inches.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! That's it whore swallow my cock," he said as he continued to aggressively pummel her face.

All the while Carmen choked and gaged on Justin's thick cock taking it all the way down her throat. Then without warning, he pulled his cock out of Carmen's mouth and bent down to her lifting her chin so that she faced him. He leaned down a little farther and kissed Carmen on the lips and Carmen swooned in response.

"Very good girl Carmen. Now let's get our guest here ready for her little party," he said in his calm but authoritative voice.

With that Carmen got up to her feet and walked over to the roll-top desk and returned with a small box and a metal rod. Setting them down she opened the box and removed two leather straps with metal rings attached to them and proceeded to fasten them to Emily's wrists. Then Carmen did the same with two more straps to Emily's ankles. Next, she removed a longer black strap that was about an inch and a half wide, and this one she fastened around Emily's neck. Carmen grabbed the metal rod next and pressing a button on the side of it extended it until it was about three and a half feet long. Then she hooked each ankle to a ring at each end of the rod effectively spreading Emily's legs.

Emily began to ask what was going on when Justin put his finger to his lips telling her to remain silent.

A split-second later Emily felt Carmen's ample breasts pressing into her back and felt her hot breath on her neck as Carmen whispered into her ear. "Shhhhh, don't talk just pay attention to what you're told. I'll be here to take care of you so the best thing you can do now is relax and do whatever he says."

Emily wanted desperately to turn and face her friend, to embrace and kiss her but before she could act on those thoughts a red plastic ball was forced into her mouth and held tightly in place by a strap that encircled her head.

"NnnnnnnUnnnnhhh, NnnUnnhhh," Emily mumbled through the red plastic ball. The ball was drilled through with many holes so she could breathe easily enough but it made talking impossible and for the first time, she felt panic creeping into her thoughts.

As Emily stood there Justin walked up to her and lifted her chin so that she was staring into his crystal blue eyes and they were face to face.

"Well, well my sweet, now the real fun begins. I'm going to enjoy this almost as much as you will my dear, almost." He said.

And as he smiled at her a chill ran down her spine.

"Strap her up and let's see what she's made of," he said to Carmen with an edge in his voice that Emily hadn't heard before and he strutted over to the roll-top desk where he opened the top drawer. As he did so Emily heard a whirring noise and turned to see Carmen pressing a switch on the wall.

Carmen walked over to Emily and lifted Emily's left arm up and clicked the little metal snap ring on her leather cuff to a short chain that hung from the ceiling. Emily hadn't noticed the little chain attached to the ceiling before and when Carmen lifted her right arm it too was clicked to another short-chain leaving Emily hanging spread eagle from the ceiling.

Emily's gaze shifted from the hanging chains to Justin who was standing at the roll-top desk with his back towards her. As she watched him, he turned from the small desk where her handbag was placed and walked back in her direction carrying one of the sex toys in his hand. She recognized it immediately as the vibrator with the large rubber ball on the end. As he approached her, he handed the device to Carmen and Emily noticed that he had what looked to her like another black leather strap in his hand. Seeing as she had straps on both wrists and both ankles, and another one around her neck, she couldn't fathom where else he could possibly strap it, but she knew that he must have plans for it too.

Emily heard the vibrator before she saw it and when Carmen handed it to Justin Emily noticed that the ball looked blurry because it was vibrating so ferociously. Justin smiled as he brought the device up close to Emily's face for closer inspection. The twelve-inch-long handle of the vibrator was white with a blue stripe down each side and a switch was positioned at about the halfway point. A light blue ball roughly the same size as a tennis ball was affixed to the business end of it and a white electrical cord was protruding from the other. The device buzzed loudly as he brought it close to her face and she could tell that it was quite powerful.

Slowly he waved it in front of her and then began to move it down her body until he reached her breasts. Once there he grazed her left nipple, and she felt a sensation that was identical to having an electrical current passing through her body. She cried out and tried to pull back, but it was useless because her restraints had her stretched out and her feet barely touched the floor. Justin's smile deepened and he pressed the buzzing tool against her left nipple again, and again the sensation was too much for her to take.

Justin then switched to her right nipple except this time he grabbed hold of her fleshy breast and pinched it hard as he brought the device into contact with it. His rough treatment of her breast was quickly overrun by the electricity coursing through her chest and abdomen and again she cried out although a little less than last time.

Sensing that she was becoming more accustomed to the powerful vibrations Justin snaked the machine down her body until he reached her pubic mound. The vibrations of the tool made her flesh quiver and as he slowly slid the blue ball towards her naked sex, she thought that she was going to go insane.

"Unnnnhhhhhhh! Unnnnhhh! Unnhhh!" was all she was able to cry because of the little red ball strapped firmly into her mouth.

At the same time, the intense sensations permeating her petite pussy were making her head reel. She could feel the building pressure of her orgasm deep in her belly as Justin pressed the device firmly onto the mound of flesh just above her tender little clitoris and held it there. The vibrations were intense, and her pussy was on fire even though he had not made direct contact with it and she could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer by the minute. Emily took a sharp breath and screamed as Justin grazed her sensitive clit with the business end of the large vibrator before spreading her pussy open with his fingers and pressing it into her dripping snatch.

Emily's closed eyes shot open, and she arched her back as the bulbous head of the tool began to stretch the opening of her pink pussy, but she could not escape her bonds any more than she could escape the orgasm that was brooding like some violent storm off in the distance. Justin ceased pressing the vibrating device into Emily's tight opening and proceeded to slide it up and down her juicy slit spreading her copious honey over her delicate lips and stiff clit.

Every time the vibrator approached her clit, she would cry out loudly and her legs would quiver until it would glide away again, back to the entrance of her pink, moist cave. Over and over again he pressed the device into her cunt stretching the opening until it almost fit only to return to her hyper-sensitive clit and the spasms the device created there. Each time he made the journey she came closer and closer to cumming and she became delirious with ecstasy.

Emily's orgasm was perched at the cliff edge of her mind and it consumed her as once again the buzzing device approached her throbbing clit. As she threw her head back, arching her gorgeous back reveling in the powerful spasmodic impulses that washed over her Justin pressed the vibrating ball directly onto her engorged clit and held it there.

In that instant her brain exploded, fracturing into a million pieces that floated before her eyes even as her abdomen convulsed and every muscle in her body went rigid. As the first convulsion gave way to the second and then third, she twisted and turned like a marionette puppet dangling from her chains, while Justin kept the rude device firmly pressed against her inflamed clit. The sensations emanating from her pleasure button coursed throughout her body reigning havoc on her nervous system and driving her crazy but there was nothing she could do about it. She was completely at Justin's mercy and he was showing no signs of relenting.

After enduring several minutes of intense convulsions that could best be described as an erotic seizure Justin removed the instrument from Emily's tormented pussy.

"That was delightful Emily," Justin spoke into her ear and the proximity of his voice startled her. "You came so hard that I thought you were going to pull the chains right out of the ceiling."

Justin lifted the instrument of her torture to her face and waved it in front of her nose as his sharp blue eyes stared at her

from behind his obscene golden mask.

"MMMmmmm, do you smell that my dear? That's your nectar, your musk, your cum. Doesn't it smell delicious? MMMmmmm, I think so and I'll bet your little friend thinks so too!" he hissed.

"Carmen come here!" he barked, and the beautiful dark-haired woman stepped into Emily's field of vision. "Here lick this clean!" he said as he pushed the blue ball into Carman's face.

Carmen's eyes darted in Emily's directions as she tentatively stuck out her tongue and began to lick Emily's juices from the vibrator. As Emily watched, Carmen's eyes locked onto hers and she began to lick it like it was an ice cream cone, moaning in delight as she did so. In spite of the fact that she had just endured the most intense orgasm in her entire life and was physically exhausted because of it, Emily found herself getting aroused by the spectacle in front of her.

Justin watched as Carmen devoured the business end of the vibrator and noticing Emily's expression he began to laugh.

"Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha! Why Emily, I do believe that you are becoming the little slut I knew you could be and now it's time for your next lesson. Carmen, it's time to teach your little friend what real pleasure is all about. Get her ready!" he said sharply.

Carmen put the vibrator down and walked over to Emily until she was standing nose to nose with her and as the two beautiful girls stared at one another they kissed. Emily tasted her own sweet nectar on Carman's lips, and she wanted more but Carmen's eyes darted to the left in a warning then she turned, as she reached up to unfasten Emily's arms from the chains overhead.

Emily relished the freedom of movement but it didn't last long because Carmen latched a long steel chain to the collar around her neck and then pulled her down so she could fasten the other end to the metal bar that kept her legs spread apart. The chain was about three feet long and it forced Emily to bend over double at the waist. Then for good measure, Carmen pulled both of Emily's arms behind her back and locked them together at the wrist.

The position was uncomfortable, and Emily felt like the slightest push would send her tumbling over until Carmen whispered into her ear that she should bend her knees a little to keep her balance. Justin stepped in front of her holding his thick cock and she tried to see his face, but she had a limited field of vision because she was shackled by the neck so all she could see was Justin's muscular torso.

"Ok my dear let's take this gag out of your pretty little mouth and see if you learned anything from watching Carmen suck my dick," Justin said as he unfastened the strap holding the little red ball in Emily's mouth.

Emily bent her knees and waited nervously for Justin to penetrate her open mouth and she was determined to take it as well as Carmen had. As Justin grabbed Emily's head and forced his rigid member into her mouth, she took a deep breath and then sucked on it, coating it with her saliva, making it slick. Quickly she got into a rhythm with Justin, breathing as he pulled his shaft back and then sucking on it as he thrust forward impaling her face over and over. He grunted and groaned as he fucked her distended mouth obviously taking great pleasure in the act and even as tears ran down her face from gaging on his cock, she also reveled in it.

Emily flinched and almost choked to death when she felt something cold drizzle down the crack of her ass, but she couldn't turn her head to see what it was because of the massive cock that was buried deep in her throat. She moaned around Justin's dick as she felt two hands pry her ass cheeks apart and she realized that Carmen must be behind her, exposing her tight little starfish and throbbing pussy to her hungry mouth. Instead of Carmen's pointy tongue though it was her long slender finger that she felt circling her tightest of holes rubbing in the slippery fluid she had coated her crack with just moments ago. As she continued to suck Justin's incessant cock Emily felt a pressure mounting on her sphincter and then a burning sensation as Carmen forced one of her fingers past the entrance to her ass.