Masquerade - A Revenge Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In regards to the masquerades I'd been to previously, sometimes I came more than once, sometimes I didn't. It mostly depended on whether any women asked me, and partly on if I had the energy, but having finally fucked my ex's asshole I was feeling pumped up. To my delight, the redhead I'd been ogling earlier was now sitting down on one of the sofas, talking to another guest, completely topless. As her large breasts were now free of their prison, I was sucked in by her large pink areolas and went to go sit near her. But, as earlier, I stopped in my tracks as I saw someone else from my past. Well, two people from my past.

First into view was Harry, an older man well into his fifties wearing a latex bondage mask. He'd been a teacher, although when he'd ended up shacking up with one of his pupils I think he'd been asked to move on. Walking behind him was that very pupil.

Leslie, in her late forties, seemed to be on the same diet as Sally, looking incredibly toned and attractive, she was the epitome of MILF, although Sally wasn't the person at the masquerade she most looked like. Nope, Sharon took that accolade, and why wouldn't a daughter look like her mother? Leslie was even wearing a cat mask, making it even more like Mother, like Daughter.

Unlike Sharon, Leslie and Harry were fairly regular to the club, although I'd always kept my distance. If I'd been able to recognise them, it was possible they'd previously recognised me, although with my full face covered rather than just half, I'd say it was probably unlikely. They usually moved in a different crowd from my usual interests, with Harry a complete and utter cuck. They loved nothing more than Leslie getting fucked by as many men as possible as Harry wanked his pitiful few inches over his wife's body afterwards if he was allowed to at all, not always being given permission to do so even if he cleaned his wife up.

It wasn't usually my scene, but I found myself in a dastardly mood, and, instead of heading towards the delectable ginger, who now had a bloke attached to one nipple, I stayed near the bar, just hanging around as if I were focused on watching the action on the sofa, letting Leslie get closer and closer. I could see she'd opted for lingerie even more revealing than he daughter, her small bush visible under her sheer thong, her ass still tight. Her breasts needed a bit more support than her daughters, but they were still decent, her dark nipples were also visible.

It was only when I felt Leslie's eyes on me that I started to eye her up properly. Very unsubtly, I readjusted my shorts as if needing to organise my growing erection, and to my glee, she fell for it hook, line and sinker.

"See something you like?" Leslie giggled like a schoolgirl, bending forward slightly to show off her chest.

"I see a fine vintage," I answered calmly, "where experience has undoubtedly enhanced the flavour."

"Oh I'll give you a taste love," Leslie spoke, eyeing my body up in admiration, "it's nice to find a young man like you enjoy something a bit more, travelled."

"I admire the finer things in life," I spoke, before bowing before her, taking her hand, pressing it to my mask gently, "my name's Francis." The gesture once again caused Leslie to giggle, Harry standing behind her, still as a statue.

"Oh, Francis, well, I'm Leslie, and this is bitch-boy."

I didn't look at bitch-boy. He wasn't worth my attention.

"Well, Leslie, I wonder if you'd allow me the privilege to run my hands over your body?" Whereas her daughter had needed a firm, strong hand, Leslie needed charm, and I could tell by her smile it was working.

I began by running my fingers over her shoulders, gently, not wanting to rush, and spent about five minutes just brushing against her arms, stomach and the top of her thighs, before moving behind her, pressing my cock in between her cheeks, rubbing against the tiny strip of thong, as my hands began to slip under her bra, brushing against her nipples.

Placing my other hand against the bra strap I spoke huskily. "May I?"

"Oh yes," Leslie shuddered, and with a single movement her strap was loose, her bra falling off onto the floor. I began to cup her breasts, causing her to moan, pressing her body back against me, and it wasn't long before I slipped a hand down the front of her thong, my fingers brushing through her slight bush before reaching her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh yes," she moaned again as two fingers brushed against her nub. It was larger than her daughters, protruding, and I used one finger to scoop some juices up over it, rubbing it gently. We now had a small audience, with Harry still there of course, but also the ginger, who was bent over the other end of the sofa, getting railed by one of the other guests. They, of course, had their own audience. Watching the ginger's expression of pleasure, I began to up the intensity, pulling hard on a nipple while slipping two fingers deep inside before focusing on Leslie's clit.

"Oh yes," she cried this time, louder, more intense, "Oh fuck yes, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

With that, her body shook, pressing against me, as she cried out. "Ooooohhh YEEEEES!" Unlike her daughter, I gave Leslie time to recover.

"Think you could get your mouth around this before I fuck you?" I pointed at my cock, once again protruding from my shorts.

Her breath still slightly shuddery, Leslie nodded eagerly. "Oh yes!" She gasped, before falling to her knees, licking the whole shaft up and down in one quick action, causing me to shudder. Oh yes, I liked this.

Unlike her daughter, she took her time, taking me in slowly, several minutes before she had taken the vast majority of me down her throat.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I moaned, "keep going." What made it hotter was that her eyes never once moved from mine, staring intently at me as she practically inhaled my fat cock.

Pushing in, I removed my cock from her mouth, a look of disappointment clear on her face. "Bend over," I demanded, "I need to fuck you." Eagerly, she bent over the sofa, and I pressed myself against her wet cunt.

"No lube for me," she purred.

"Want me to fill or cover you?" I asked, my fat cockhead remaining on the edge of her hole.

"Fill," she answered instantly, "fill me with your cum."

I started by filling her with my cock, slipping the whole thing in. Fuck did I know if I was her first of the night, but despite having cum fairly recently I knew I wasn't going to last too long. I started slowly, but it didn't last long before I was pounding her like my life depended on it. Even better, I spotted some familiar cat ears walk into the room as my balls tightened.

"I'm gonna... CUM!" I roared, enjoying the sensation of my load shooting deep into my ex's mother's hole, holding myself in fully, letting it all drip in.

"Oh, fuck," myself and Leslie moaned in tandem, causing us both to giggle.

"Leslie, my dear," I spoke between breaths, "that was, an absolute pleasure."

"Hmmmm..." she moaned, a smile on her face. "Likewise." To my complete enjoyment, as I pulled out of her, I could see Sharon staring at us, her mouth a wide O in shock.

"Harry," Leslie commanded, "clean me up please."

Eagerly, before their daughter could stop them Harry dived right in, licking the cum right out of his wife's cunt. To my pleasure, Sharon looked entirely disgusted and walked away without taking a backward glance.

Returning to the bar, I took another drink of water, and sat down with a heavy thud on the same sofa, my eyes on Leslie's face as Harry continued to clear her up. My balls were now empty for the night, and I looked around the room in happiness. Was it the best shag I'd had at the Masquerade? Possibly not, beaten by a guy having a foursome with a white, black and Asian girl, the holy trifecta, but it was bloody close. The feeling of pleasure I had in fucking my ex and her mother was priceless, especially with Sharon even watching me cum inside before Daddy ate it all up. Absolute bliss. And who knows, I grinned to myself, maybe I'd see them again at some future Masquerade.

six months later

I'd been to one or two more Masquerades since I had the pleasure to fuck both my ex and her mom, but since a horny new minx had started at work I'd barely had the energy for anything extra. She took the term 'friends with benefits' and maximised it. I mean, she'd done things to me I didn't know were possible, and I'd hardly been Mister Vanilla.

This meant, six months after the Masquerade, I'd almost forgotten about our previous encounter when I ran into Sharon. I was doing my weekly shop, more focused on whether I needed any more whipped cream and condoms when I heard a familiar voice.

"That you, Neville?"

Turning to face her, I was pleased to see that Sharon looked no different than when we broke up, albeit a bit older.

"Sharon," I answered politely, but with little interest, "nice to see you." I lied.

"Fucking hell Nev, you ain't half got buff have you?"

I was only wearing jeans and a T-shirt, which I admit was a bit tight nowadays around the arms but, as I'd got it from a gig I still wore it for the memories.

"I've been getting more cardio," I answered honestly, thinking of my work 'friend', before trying to think of an honest positive to say back. "You look like I remember."

Well, I wasn't going to lie for this bitch.

"Do I?" She seemed oddly pleased at that, "I don't feel it. I've been having to help me mum a bit more the past few months."

"Oh no, is she okay?" I meant that genuinely, even if she was a bitch, her mum had at least given me some pleasure.

Laughing, Sharon gestured behind me. "See for yourself."

Turning, I got a hell of a shock. There was Leslie, mid to late forties, walking around the supermarket and looking fat. And by that, I mean pregnant fat.

"Wow..." I uttered genuinely, "So, you're going to be a big sister?"

Rolling her eyes, Sharon did not look impressed.

"Yeah, can't fucking wait."

"Who knew Harry had it in him?" I spoke politely, ignoring the obvious.

"That's the thing," Sharon sighed, "he's had the snip. It's not his."

Blood rushed to my ears. Fucking hell. I couldn't believe it, this was looking worse, yet much funnier, with every passing sentence, but I had to be sure.

"She far along?" I asked casually.

"Six months she thinks," Sharon cackled, "she's narrowed it down to some party me parents went to. Turns out they're swingers."

"Noooo..."

"Yeah," Sharon nodded emphatically, "so fuck knows who the daddy is."

"Well," I grinned from ear to ear, unable to stop myself from dropping the best truth bomb ever on my ex, who'd treated me like shit the whole relationship, "I think I might know..."

12