Masquerade Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine mused on Sally's words, feeling her pussy pulse from the phrases 'any combination' and the one that sent a shiver through her, 'you can't say no.'

"Of course," said Sally "we don't tolerate any violent force, but orange allows a little bit more firmness."

"Final rule," said Kevin, "the bowl of wristbands sit on a table at the top of the stairs and you can only change your wristbands there, once you come down the stairs with them on, they stay that way until you go upstairs again."

"It sounds complicated," laughed Sally "but you will pick it up in no time and its great fun swapping the combinations depending on your mood." Then she paused before she went on, "I assume you and Paul are still on for Saturday?"

"We will both be here," said Christine, "but I have one condition, I don't want him knowing, let's call it my little surprise." Seeing the smiles of agreement on their faces she went on, "so who does a girl need to fuck round here to get a lift home?"

*****

Paul got home late on Thursday night and as per their agreement, Christine left him alone on Friday to let him get his work done. She would make his breakfast and supply him with sandwiches and coffee during the day, but the conversation was functional at best. At some point in the late afternoon, Paul would announce the working week was finished by fishing himself out a beer from the large American fridge freezer before sitting at the kitchen table so they could talk while Christine fixed dinner.

As Paul removed the beer from the fridge Christine said casually, "you will never guess who I bumped into this week," and without waiting for a reply went on, "Sally Wyatt and we chatted for ages and I said it was far too long since the four of us had got together so I invited them over for dinner tomorrow."

Christine had to suppress a laugh as Paul squeaked from the fridge, "tomorrow...but"

"Yes I know it's your silly club thing but I thought you would be able to cancel it for them." Christine daren't turn round as she could picture Paul trying to desperately think of something to say. "But it's OK, they are busy Saturday night so we agreed maybe the week after."

There was the sound of a physical exhalation of breath from Paul as he stammered, "yes yes next weekend should work."

Christine changed the subject to let Paul off the hook but inside was laughing to herself, and as she thought about Saturday night became more aroused.

"You seem distracted love," said Paul over dinner, "penny for your thoughts,"

Christine laughed to cover her embarrassment saying, "I was wondering if we should change the furniture in the conservatory, but I know it will cost." What she was actually thinking about was how it might feel to have two real cocks inside her once, something she had only experienced with dildos.

*****

The following evening after a day spent looking for conservatory furniture as soon as Paul left in a taxi for his 'golf club dinner' Christine rushed upstairs to have a shower and get ready. As she stripped it occurred to her that it didn't matter what she wore as she would be naked and no point in doing her make-up as her face would be covered. Then catching sight of herself in the mirror decided what she would do is trim her bush and after searching out a pair of scissors began to snip away. After a few minutes she looked in the mirror and was reasonably pleased with the results but it still needed tidying up fixing a new blade to Paul's razor she worked shaving soap into her pubic area and began.

It was something she had never done before as normally she would have a wax treatment with a woman who came to the health club and before she realised it she had shaved pretty much bald so shrugging she removed the last few hairs before wiping the soap away with a wet flannel. Admiring her handy work in bathroom mirrors she laughed, "this should make you happy Paul" as it was something he had been on at her to do for years.

30 minutes later she stood in a baggy tracksuit outside Kevin & Sally's gates where the taxi had dropped her and went to press the intercom buzzer but a voice from the darkness said, "it's not working Ma'am." Looking up she saw two security guards, one inside and the other outside who examined her face and compared it to a clipboard of photos before nodding to his colleague who let her in. The front door was on the latch and Christine could hear the music coming from the main lounge but she ascended the stairs to the room marked 'ladies disrobing'. On one side of the room was a stack of crates full with clothes and Christine guessed that was at least 20 as she stripped quickly and added hers to the stack. Then she picked up a mask from the pile on the bed and putting it on looked into the mirror, amazed at the transformation it had made as the mask covered the top half of her face and hair leaving her looking like cat woman from the batman stories.

Stepping outside she bumped into a naked man wearing a batman mask who was picking out bands from the bowl. The man had a well-toned body and as she watched his cock started to grow to hardness as the viagra started to take effect and before her eyes, he grew a cock that looked the same length as her husband's but much fatter. Christine could feel her pussy bubbling as under the man's gaze she carefully selected both pink and green wristbands before putting them on the same wrist, deciding she might return for a yellow later, but she had a plan to fulfil first. She saw a broad smile spread across his face then he selected from the bowl a white wristband for oral and then to her amazement added a yellow wristband. Christine could feel his eyes on her back as she walked down the stairs and when she reached the door she turned and grasped his cock but he gently propelled her into the room.

The room was full but not crowded and there was a scattering of chairs and couches breaking up the living space, with what looked like two large mattresses pushed together in the centre of the room covered with a large throw rug. As she took in the room she felt the man's hands run across her breasts to her shoulder before gently pushing her downwards. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a woman move towards her, before veering away with a look of disappointment at the lack of yellow band on her wrist.

Dropping to her knees Christine looked at the fat cock for a moment and then opened her mouth to receive it as the man guided her head. Christine was proud of her cock sucking skills as was often confirmed by her husband and she went to work with gusto working her head up and down as her hands massaged the base of his cock and balls. She felt hands trying to move her into a more accessible position but by staying on her knees their choice was watch and wait, or move on. Christine could feel her jaw aching as the man grasped her head and pumped himself into her mouth filling it with her cum, then after he had finished bent and kissed her poking his tongue into her mouth.

Standing Christine looked at the men that had surrounded her and held up her hand to indicate they should wait, then as she spotted her husband's back, crooked a finger for them to follow.

Paul was watching the room fill up with lots of naked flesh, wishing that his wife was here but as always couldn't work out a way to get her involved. As he was planning what to do next he felt a body pressed against him from behind and a slim hand grasp his erect cock and slowly start to work it back and forward. The woman wrapped herself around him as she slid around and down his body until she took his raging member into her warm wet mouth. She pushed him backwards until he was sitting in one of the armchairs and then she stood with her legs straight and ankles apart as she worked her head up and down.

Reaching under Paul cupped the woman's breast as ran his fingers over her nipples feeling them hard to his touch, he couldn't stop himself from giving each a tweak eliciting a groan of pleasure from her. Reaching further he felt her pubic area and to his delight a lovely smooth pussy, as his fingertip reached her clit he felt a cock slide past them and deep into her body. The woman braced herself against the arms of the chair as she was fucked from behind but didn't stop sucking him, bringing him to the edge. "This woman was almost as good as his wife," Paul thought as he felt his orgasm rise.

Just before he could cum the woman stopped as the man fucking her shot deep into her accompanied by a series of grunts, then as Paul watched the man move away, his cock coated with the woman's juices, another stepped into his place and Paul heard the squelch as he pushed his cock into her freshly fucked pussy. The thought and sound sent Paul wild as he loved to fuck sloppy seconds or thirds, or once in Sally's case he was 7th or 8th, and he shot into the woman's mouth.

She sucked every drop but didn't move as the second man spurted his seed into her, instead slowly worked his cock as the viagra did its duty and by the time the third man had emptied himself into her he was fully hard and to his joy she straddled him and sank down onto his cock. Paul could feel the seed in her trickling down his cock and onto his balls as she was pushed forward to press her breasts against his chest. He felt her get tight as the man behind slowly inserted himself into her ass and she leaned even further forward. Her mouth was next to his ear and he could hear her pants each time the man in her ass thrust in which he could also feel through the thin skin inside her separating their cocks.

Then the woman whispered in a voice so low only he could hear, "Hi Paul."

Paul felt his blood run cold yet at the same time his heart leapt with joy and he opened his mouth too but she kissed him hard to keep him silent. As their tongues danced the tango of love into each other's mouths Paul felt the man in his wife's ass erupt and pump cum deep into her bowels.

Christine orgasmed as the man pumped in, her moans and yells muffled in her husband's mouth, who in turn thrust upwards to add his cum to the three loads already swimming around inside her.

After the man had pulled out of Christine's ass Paul lifted her off his cock and put a finger to his lips before leading her by the hand upstairs.

When they reached the landing Christine giggled, "No sex upstairs," heady on sexual energy.

"I just wanted to say how much I love you," said Paul breathlessly, "I am ecstatic that you are, I hated keeping this secret from you. Was it Kevin or Sally who finally seduced you? They had both been talking about trying for ages."

Christine just smiled, "I will tell you later darling, for now, we have a party to get back to."

"Surely now you will be able to join Me, Kevin & Sally on Sunday?" said Paul.

"Oh Paul, I hate golf," said Christine glad she had finally said it.

"Golf" laughed Paul as he took his wife's hand to lead her back downstairs, "I haven't played in two years."

"In which case," said Christine picking out two orange bands from the bowl, "let's go and really have some fun."

"Orange bands, are you sure," said Paul. "Walk down the stairs with those on anything could and probably will happen."

Christine peeled the other wristbands off and slipped the orange one on and looked at her husband, "when I recognised you in the video It looked like you had a yellow and white band on one wrist so I wonder if you have been sucking cock, so I want to see it for myself."

Before Paul could utter a denial Sally & Kevin appeared looking a little concerned which quickly turned to relief when they saw that Christine & Paul were more than happy with developments. "Orange wristbands," Sally said spying the one on Christine's wrist as she held out the other to Paul. "Looks like you are really here to party C." With that, Sally took the one from Christine's hand and put it onto her wrist after peeling off the others. "I'm game" she laughed even if the boys are too chicken.

Kevin picked up two orange bands, placing one on his wrist before holding the other out to Paul. "I will you if you will," he said smiling, "I have tasted you enough times after I have been down on Sally after you have gone, would be nice to taste it from the source." It was true that many times after Paul had left their Sunday morning threesomes Kevin would feast on whatever hole or holes Paul had filled.

Paul was shocked yet also aroused, he had often wondered if Kevin's touches were accidental or not when they had their threesomes, perhaps they were more deliberate than he thought.

"Do you remember what you said the night we met Paul?" Said Christine, "you said I lacked the courage of my convictions to check if what I had was still what I really wanted. Time for you to put your money where your mouth is."

Paul considered for a moment the laughed as he slipped on the band, "not sure it's money you want to be put near my mouth, but what the hell let's go."

Entering back into the room Christine scanned for yellow bands on men's wrists and having spotted one went to take her husband's hand and lead him over. As she reached out she felt Sally's slim hand touch her wrist and give it a reassuring squeeze before taking Kevin's hand and led him away in the opposite direction.

When they reached the man with the yellow and white bands they both dropped to their knees and Christine started to suck and lick his cock then she offered it to her husband. Paul stared at it for a moment and held it gingerly like it was going to bite him, unsure about taking the next step. The man chuckled and reaching down pinged the orange band on Paul's wrist before placing the tip of his cock on his lips.

Paul knew he had no real choice and opening his mouth accepted the man's cock, who sensing it was Paul's first time guided his head to ensure he didn't back out. Christine was spellbound as she saw her husband having his mouth filled, and to her delight saw him start to suck actively as he got into it.

This man was longer and thicker than both Kevin & Paul which meant there was plenty of cock for them to share between them which they did, swapping who was sucking and who was nibbling and licking. It was like Russian roulette as they swapped the sucking between them and it was Paul who was rewarded with jets of cum. Again the man held Paul's head steady to stop him from backing away but there was little need judging from the enthusiasm with which Paul was swallowing.

Christine only had a second to be disappointed as a cock was pushed into her mouth which she sucked with relish and for the way she was kneeling didn't really give access but this time the people touching were more insistent and a woman pulled Christine round until she was in a sitting position. This allowed the man to continue to face fuck Christine while the woman dived between her legs and started to take long licks at her full pussy.

Clearly the woman wasn't overjoyed at finding Christine full as she stopped lapping and instead pushed two fingers into her oozing pussy, which quickly became three due to the amount of lubrication inside her. Christine was nearly choking on the cock in her mouth as she felt a fourth finger pushed in for a few short moments before the woman neatly inserted her whole hand into Christine's pussy bringing her to a shuddering climax. As she had slumped to a half reclined position the man above was finding it difficult to keep his balance so he stood and finished himself off splashing warm cum onto Christine's face and breasts.

Lying there exhausted Christine looked across the room and just 10 feet away could see her husband deep throating a man while on all fours. There was a look of pleasure on his face as each thrust bought tears and coughing as the man withdrew, but he soon pulled him back on to take him deep again. As she watched a man appeared behind Paul and was greasing his cock with one hand as he fingered him with his other hand. Getting to her feet Christine moved closer until she got a clear view of the man's cock disappearing into her husband's ass making him grunt at each inward stroke and as she watched Christine found her pussy throbbing and started to touch herself as she watched him getting fucked.

A slim hand pushed her to all fours until she was kneeling next to her husband and the man feeding his cock to Paul withdrew and pushed it into Christine's mouth and down her throat making her gag and choke. The man swapped between mouths slowly inserting into Paul's throat until his balls touched his chin, then swapping and repeating the actions with Christine.

As the man was choking Paul, Christine felt something poking at her ass and looking round could see a woman wearing an orange wrist band and a strap on smiling at her. There was a sharp jab of pain and the woman was in her ass and started to match the pace of the man next to her who was fucking her husband. Suddenly the man in her husband's ass gave a wild yell and by the way he was jerking his hips was filling him with seed. The woman in Christine's ass pulled out as the man stepped away from Paul and took a step to the side before driving the latex cock into her husband and fucking him hard and fast. Seconds later the woman pulled out and stepped back to behind Christine and slammed the strap on home.

Christine found herself being lifted to her feet and the woman who had just fucked her and Paul had unfastened the harness from herself and was fastening in round Christine's waist. The feel of the straps tightening round her middle and between legs, coupled with the sight of the dildo swinging between her legs transported Christine back to her student days. Before Paul, Christine had lived with a girl for a year, during that time she had become quite proficient in using a strap on, though this would be her first time on a man.

Her husband was still on all fours with his ass in the air, his hole was open and oozing cum and gel as she teased him with the head. Paul tried to push himself back onto it but Christine adjusted her hip so only the head eased in and out. Then an old trick she had used many time on her girlfriend popped into her head, so she leant forward and ran a nail down his spine from his neck to his coccyx. This had the effect of causing him to remain perfectly still and almost like a reward she made a little thrust. She repeated the motion a few times and then as her nail was halfway down his spine with his brain telling him there more time before the end, she thrust forward and buried the large latex cock into his body.

There was no real difference between how her long time ex-girlfriend reacted and the way her husband reacted, they came. The difference was her ex-girlfriend would flood whereas Paul squirted a jet of cum onto the floor, not waiting for him to adjust Christine then fucked, causing more spurts of cum from his cock. Withdrawing from her husband she pulled him to his feet and kissed him hard on his open mouth leaving him in no doubt who it was that had just fucked him.

Christine felt like liquid fire was burning through her veins and grabbing a passing man by his hard member she led him to the mattress and laid him on his back, his cock pointing up to the air. Straddling him in the reverse cowgirl position she sank down onto his cock, sighing with pleasure as his reasonable sized cock slide home. From the position she was in she knew that her husband would be getting a good view of the cock sliding in and out. Pointing to another man watching she indicated towards her pussy and even though she couldn't see all his face she sensed his confusion. She kept jabbing her finger towards the cock sliding in and out and it finally dawned on him what she wanted.

Christine could feel the second cock trying to get into her pussy and was now unsure if it would fit but the second man was now sure it would. He pushed harder giving a small grunt of approval as it slid home alongside the cock already in her pussy.