Masquerade Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was pretty sure it was Christine who was riding him but as always with these things you were never a 100% sure, and he had no idea who the man on top was but could feel his cock rubbing against his. Stopping his movements he allowed the guy on top to drive in and out of Christine until he felt the man's cock swell and pump cum over his cock and into Christine. As she moaned with pleasure he pulled out and a small woman started to feast on the cum and juices oozing out of Christine and onto his balls. He couldn't thrust for fear of disturbing the woman and her tongue on his balls was driving him mad. Then he felt a slim finger invade his ass and he knew by the skilled way she found his prostrate and started to massage it that it was probably his wife. Within minutes he found himself shooting deep inside Christine and as his cock withdrew she sucked him dry before cleaning his cum out of Christine.

*****

The next morning Christine could feel the bright sunlight streaming through the window and hit her face. Wondering what time it was and whether last night was all just a dream she slowly opened her eyes and looked straight into the smiling face of her husband. By the aching of her body she knew that last night wasn't a dream and then it dawned on her that this wasn't her bedroom, as she felt something hard digging into her back. It was then it dawned on her they were in Sally & Kevin's bed and as she watched the expression on her husband's face it changed as his eyes opened in shock & pleasure. She opened her mouth to speak but it turned into a moan of pleasure as she felt herself being opened as she was penetrated. Still trying to clear her sleep-addled brain she saw a hairy arm embrace her husband and looking down saw a slim manicured hand touch her hard nipples.

"Morning Christine," murmured the soft voice of Sally in her ear, "did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes very much," Christine moaned in reply, "no wonder you only do them once a month I ache everywhere."

"That's what you get for wearing an orange band," gasped her husband as Kevin slid fully home into his ass.